which she can't. the world is such a
strange place. 👏 this line is simple yet so truthful. Loved it.👏

He didn't know how to show
his gratitude and Pia didn't ask
anything else to him. sometimes its
better not to question people about something which is hurting them and
one question could hurt even more. She
just asked, "will you be okay? I will
take leave now." another beauty! 👏 i dnt remember if i have said this before, that i immensely admire your style of writing.⭐️ I love the way they are so simple yet so appealing to the senses! ❤️ 😳

next i want to mention some lines that i couldnt leave nt mentioning. They state Abhay and his mental state so brilliantly!

Abhay didn't want to be alone but why
he would even ask her to stay? she was
nobody and she need not to stay here
but right now he was afraid of being
alone. On the other hand he knows he
has a lot on his plate to handle today and judging by everything he is about
to get his hands dirty. Media, his family,
his dads business so he has to be
strong. His lip twisted and he didn't
reply if he would be okay or not, "I will
go out too. I will have to deal too much today. Thanks again." 👏

Abhay had a lot to sort out today. He
cannot go to work today but whenever
he goes back he has to be ready for the
curious looks, the hisses and back biting
behind him. gossips people will now
talk about his family. Some will fake sympathize with him and those who
cannot stand him will be silently happy
at such public nonsense created around
his family. some will even come to him
and try to use this event as an
opportunity to impress him. he knows all these already and that's why he
knows even better he is not mentally
ready to handle the situation. And this too! Brilliant portrayal of Abhay. You have brought his inner mind so vivid and perfectly! Just fabulous!👏

but he couldn't complete and Abhay almost shouted, "what is the meaning
of she LIKED him mamu? she is my MOM
and i cant think of her lovestory
rationally. She didn't even bother to
tell me, her SON that she is going to get
married. she is still my dad's wife doesnt matter my dad is dead." AMAZING!! Each n every line in this para is simply brilliant! Of course a son couldnt listen about his mother's love story! Thats quite natural and expected. and the reason i admire it because you have pictured this subtle thing so magnificient and aptly.! This tiny nuances are extremely important for a story to have a mark of its own and that is how exactly it turns out to be here. And you deserve every credit for presenting those aspects soo immaculately. Bravo! 👏

as a reader i wnt say what haseena did was right. Neither i would say what she did was wrong. Because sometime somethings in life are beyond judgement. Everything always cnt be judged by right and wrong. Anyway coming back to this part , i just would like to say that i absolutely love how you explained haseena. Her thoughts and her words are completely well narrated. Gives us a believable picture of her.👏

honestly tanzie i dnt know which lines to mention and which to leave-because trust me i LOVE each and every line in the update and i dnt know which one to praise more. 😕 literally i am confused.😆But anyway here is one more that i couldnt help nt mentioning.--😳

Abhay couldn't hold himself any longer.
he punched the wall beside and
shouted, "Still woman you are blaming
me and everyone else for all the mess
you created. Fine I was too occupied in
my life, it was ALL MY FAULT. okay? fine but still if you want me believe and
understand you needed to move on
from my father so early with whom
you have spent 30 years and it took no
less than 4 years for you to move from
him when I still miss him than Im sorry mom maybe I'm just not that much
RATIONAL and indulgent. I can't
sympathize with you. and we cleared
your mess and saved my father
company. " he didn't even bid goodbye
and left the house. 👏 BRILLIANT.BRILLIANT ! I dnt knw if brilliant is the word that can rightly explain it...but ya thats the only word i can use right nw to express my feelings! I am in complete awe tanzie-really how masterfully have you brought the tangible aspects of a mother-son relationship! Especially Abhay.👏 Abhay of TTET was my favourite bt nw this Abhay tops the chart in everyway! This is the best picturisation of Abhay among all ur works i have read so far! Truly amazing!👏

he caressed her face and hugged
her and that moment Pia somewhere
deep inside her heart feared that this man is going to turn everything upside
down in her life and after tonight her
life is never going to be the same. but
she was ready to do anything to
distract him. She stroked his face and
whispered I will distract you from all the pain you have. I know a good way
of it and it always works. 👏 amazing amazing amazing!!👏 the manner you're dealing Abhay n Piya's relation here is simply fab! The fashion in which you're blending their story is just great. I can already see two Great characterisations in the making. 👏 beautiful! I love women to see strong headed and determined . And here though Piya is a eye candy bt her character is one of a strong girl and i admire it. I told this at the beginning and once again i want to say that this is the best characterisation of piya amongst all ur works! 👏
and as a reader i earnestly hope the strength and vivacity-two integral parts of her character remains the same till the very end.😳

how i wish i could quote the entire update and explain in detail..😳 bt time is short. :(
so summing up my comment i just want to say that am really curious to knw abt piya's past and why she became what she became. I hope to knw her story.😳

And about Mamu and his son i guess a big game is going behind and i hope when the blow comes Abhay can save their company and his mother, both.

At the end it was difficult for me to prevent myself nt feeeling for Abhay. My heart literally broke at the sight of his vulnerability! I so hope he is able to pull himself together again. And soon!

and there's nthng that i didnt like in this update as a reader. It is in everyway a brilliant piece of craft. ⭐️
please carry on tanzie. Thank you so much for the pm.🤗

and i knw i am horribly late and i'm extremely sorry for that. :-(
Its just that i cnt give a two or 3 line comment you knw what i mean. I need decent amount of time to state my thoughts. Thats the reason i always take time to unres in ur works. 😊 sorry again!

Will be waiting for the next part anxiously. Take care.🤗
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 9 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
gosh soo late... updating :( 
rhtkumar672 thumbnail
Finally an update. It's one of the best ff I've read 
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rhtkumar672

Finally an update. It's one of the best ff I've read 

its not complete. writing 😳
PhoenixFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter updated on page 42 and do read the note in next post Edited by PhoenixFF - 9 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel like taking Abhay in a tight embrace and assure him that his life will have a fairytale ending as well. But, sadly I cant. I feel bad for Abhay. Yes he misses his father but he somewhere misses his mom too. And poor Haseena. :'( I really can see where she is coming from. But she is weak and vulnerable too.
Piya's story is a mystery and I get the feeling we have many tear jerker on the way.
This story is showing us how shitty life can get.
I am loving it. Kudos Tanzi. Love u :*
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!!!
 Loved d connection dey got here...its different n deep level...the attraction had started earlier but d affair just got started. ...loved d precap too...eagrly waitin 4 nxt!!!!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
pia sure has more diplomacy than abhay when it comes to asking questions. u seem to have done a role reversal here 😉 😆
liked the way story is moving though. 
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
whoa!!! it was an emotional roller coaster ride
abhay n his family went through a lot...but they are just the victims of misunderstanding n lack of communication...no bady tried to understand others' pain...everyone was busy in struggling with their own. hope abhay will understand haseena some day.
n whats with pia's parents? she also has a painful story about her parents...oh...how sad...these two are so broken
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing n emotional update...
loved every bit of it...
waiting eagerly foe next