Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

I am so sorry for unreserving late  U know how busy I had been last few days. Tanzie its perfectly all right dear 😳 Take ur time. Update when u get the time. I understand how difficult it is to juggle between work and personal life 😭 Ur FFs are worth the wait πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the update, yes it was short πŸ˜› but entertaining nonetheless πŸ˜ƒ I so loved the quote btw 🀣 True guys can't think much anyways πŸ˜› You know how much I love dogs n thanks for having Fire in the story πŸ€— Golden retrievers r my fav 😳 Even my friend's dog Scotch is a retriever n poor thing is so timid but ppl r terrified of it bcoz of its size πŸ˜† But its such a beauty   It was fun to see Pia being terrified of Fire πŸ˜† I suppose Pia found it hard to overcome the shock that she had landed in somebody else's bed for the entire night when her job entailed her just to amuse her clients and go away from there. I am wondering as to why Abhay brought Pia to his parent's home πŸ˜• And by the looks of it Pia wasn the first girl he brought. Abhay being the gentleman he was offered her breakfast but Pia didn't wish to break her protocol πŸ˜• He also offered her money though unlike other clients he didn use her to satisfy his needs but he had taken her time. So it was only fair that her work hours didn go a waste.

I donno if I shd feel bad or get mad at Alina πŸ€” But I do understand her situation. Reminded me of PC and Arbaaz in Fashion. She doesn exactly love Arnab as she in the relation only to reap the benefits but somewhere the woman in her is bound to feel humiliated when she realises she is nothing but a keep  

I feel there's a lot unsaid between mother n son  Donno y but I kinda have my doubts on Abhay's father. Am not saying he is bad but was he really the person he believed him to be? Abhay seems to despise Haseena but there could be more to the truth than what actually meets the eye or maybe its just me thinking too much πŸ˜› Haseena mentioned Metz which means she was his first love and something has gone dreadfully wrong judging Abhay's reactions  

Misha's restlessness was described very well πŸ‘ She has been hearing abt Arnab's affairs but being a doting daughter she ignored them but for how long? πŸ˜• She knows the pros n cons of being a part of the glamour industry n most of the times its just rumours but she also knows that deep down some part of it will always be true as its world of deceptions, lies and facades where everyone hides behind a mask either to shield themselves or cover up their misdoings. She is now doubting Kabir n I guess its only a matter of time before she realises that her bff is her dad's girlfriend

Whom was Pia sending the money to? I presume its her family πŸ˜• I loved Abhiya's text chatting πŸ˜† It was really cute. Loved the way he convinced her to come out with him. Pia agreed reluctantly though she ensured it was some sort of official meet up πŸ˜‰ I am so eagerly waiting for next chapter πŸ˜ƒ The title is intriguing to say the least.

Loved the update as usual πŸ‘ Dont stress urself. Write when u get the time. I am willing to wait 😳

Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
awesome tanzie..
loved abhiya convo 😳
Edited by nidu-dsena - 10 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
abhay's displeasure was hilarious πŸ˜†

and wow they meet again, good good πŸ˜Š
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update... loved deir mssg convo d most !!

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww Tanz. ...its awesome update..dailogs r fab.
loved start n then FIRE...name bhi kitna mast hai..fire.. i loved her..u know the names f drinks...then i can c abhiya attracted.bt nt completly..bt soon they will...hasina n abhay convo..following u..was gr8. i lov akdu abhy...
abhy ko pia ka numbr mila smart move..
finally they r gng to meet soon.n m eagrly waiting fr tht..yup.
plz updte soon
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res... ow I wanted to read sm ff n searchin sm gud stuff.. wht better thn tanzie's ff n spl on abhiya... πŸ˜‰
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was awwsum di but short updt...pls updt soon
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update didu.
fire's track was mindblowing πŸ˜ƒ. although i think ki girls love dogs , they dont get scared from them , but anyways pia ka reaction dekhne layak tha. πŸ˜†
abhiya are gonna meet again, yipeee...😳
btw, abhay pia mein se kis ko ek doosre ka raaz pehle pata chalega.?πŸ˜‰
omg, abhay ko 90's ke songs pasand hai . why 20's ke kyun nahin? .😲
Edited by withered - 10 years ago
DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updateπŸ‘πŸΌlove it, spcially abhiya convo.
Loving this different pia😊
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u knw tanzie what i like most the scene when fire jump on pia... omg and she call her monster... heehaaaeee i still imagining that part pia under fire and abhay saving her... she is really cute though sad in her life...by d way i amd pitiy misha, arnav keeping her in dark and kabir hideing but any way he is also not any saint... by d way when are u planning to introduce misha's brother...