Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
firstly belated eid mubarak tanzie.
amazing update
pia is way too hot here and i luv her sarcasm dipped replies to abhay. Both are way too charming...the party description was written too well.
really looking forward for the next update.\
this ff is way too interesting.
lvd it.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanzie... this update was a real treat. I loved AbhIya dance. the song you chose was lovely. 

bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well written update tanzie ... its fabulous update πŸ‘πŸΌ
goshhh piya is beauty with brains ... poor for a living doing such a job
like the song ... wow abhiya on same bed πŸ˜‰

Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was brilliant Tanzie as UsualπŸ˜† Pia hates her proffession but she's got no choice! 
U always end ur ff's there haan! Can't wait to see what happens when Abhay wakes upπŸ˜†
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Sharpay.Evans - 2 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bleak_House

res!
--edited--

Oh... Wow tanzie!! The update surely amazed me!! Not because they met again, as being the central characters that was quite predictable...bt what really made it charming, were the way the incidents took turn and leads bumped into eachother. πŸ‘ Abhay trying to contact her...lying to kabir for that..bt then finding her infrnt hm wth no effort of his...was surely very fine twist n turn of events!!! Very intelligent plotting indeed!!! ⭐️ Characters -abhay n pia also shine wth their undeniable raw appeal!!! πŸ‘ 
Thanks so much Indu,meeting was their destiny but getting attracted would be inevitable. πŸ˜† thaks so much yes day by day im getting more concerned about characterization. their actions, justifications against it. i guess more u write , more u learn so true. 

The small detailing of high end parties along wth the glimpses of true yet detestable faces of the rich class..and the sad disheartening condition of poverty n broken dreams...were very nicely and perfectly infused!! πŸ‘πŸΌ So the 2nd chapter shines wth all the needed raw, forbidden and realistic appeal!! Overall a Brilliant execution..β­οΈπŸ‘ Thanks. now the story will focus on small parts of the main characters lives. 

Well the last part surely manages to leave readers wondering as to what exactly happened!! And that was really a great way to end the chapter wth readers craving for more!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

and ya i love the song and also the singer George Michael is one in my favs list!😳
so 90's pop songs, old rock n american pop are writer's fav8s.. it seems..😊
and i loved how the song was incorporated in the scene...πŸ‘πŸ˜³ I love 90s pop and, old rock and jazz songs. techno things in music doesnt attract me. i always wanted to show this song for abhiya n here it fits n it wont be the first time, the song will come again πŸ˜‰

and oh..ya the dialogues! How can i forget them?!! Both abhay n pia's..simply rocked!! Smartness n humour were their plus points!! Too good!!⭐️

p.s. You know this story n especially this update.. reminds me of the hollywood movie 'pretty women' ... though am sure ths story has sumthng differnt in store for us..😳and am loving bth abhay n pia in their respective avatars!❀️ Bth are soo intimidating and effortlessly charming!!! To knw them yet to nt be intrigued by them is extemely hard!!😳and kudos to you for coming up wth such an amazing portrayal of abhay-pia!πŸ‘ yes i knew it would remind everyone of pretty woman but trust me its nothing like that πŸ˜† both are very mysterious here. true. 

P.p.s. Will be waiting to know how the story shapes further...please continue soon. And thanks a lot for pm.πŸ€— I start writing the chapter 1 month ago and still couldnt finish it. all thanks to my work  thanks Indu. im almost done. will be posting within tomorrow night 
.πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

hey sorry for unresing late, was out in the day and net wasnt working in evening 

coming to the update, i really like this firecracker Pia who though hates her profession, but can't help it, so deals with it with a smiling bold face. 

and i m waiting for Abhay's reaction when he wakes up πŸ˜‰

No Problem Dishu. thanks a lot. Abhay's reaction would be funny πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Tanzie Eid Mubarak dear πŸ€—

So sorry for unreserving late  I just started catching up with the updates 😳 Will get fully active pukka after I finish ur gift πŸ˜‰ This FF is so realistic Tanzie n honestly I feel as if I am right there seeing it with my own eyes! Thats the impact of ur words πŸ‘ Be it the conversations among the characters or the settings where the scene unfolds is par excellence in this one πŸ‘ And thank u for including my fav song πŸ€— The title itself had caught my attention πŸ˜ƒ Abhay's initial reaction and Pia's rebuke was obvious. It was by instinct n not intent. Its sad to see the way a hooker is looked upon. Nobody willingly chooses to let a man strip her naked - be it literally or with their eyes but who cares? People think they can be taken for granted 🀒 Nobody bothers to stop and think that probably life denied them the chance that destiny bestowed upon them n not everybody could be lucky to lead a life of comfort, luxury n so called status  I am now interested to know what led Pia to where she is now? It must be such a relief for eye candies at times that they can escape with just having to hang around the arm of their client n not actually spend the night with them. For any woman with lil ounce of self respect nothing could be worse than having a man strip her naked even with his eyes n its the same with Pia too. But she has no choice. She has to do that for a living n swallow the disgust she feels at herself n others to make it look like its not such a big deal. When all the time she is surrounded by people who are anything but genuine but still for society they r respectable though their deeds r far from depicting the fake image they portray to the world 🀒 For example though Alina willingly throws herself on every Tom, Dick and Harry be it for own growth or sexual pleasure no will point tat out but a hooker is a s**t  The state in which she is living is certainly horrible n studio apartments u barely even have space to take a few steps inside n tats the end of the space. Though she gets paid well when she goes out, still its not sure if she will get work every time. And even if she does she needs to spend all of it in getting clothes, accessories n makeup as that is their bread n butter but sadly it doesn come cheap. And u can barely save any money for urself  Thanks a lot Mandy for the Insights. no issues with being late. i know ur busy and so am i. Pias story wil unfold with time. i want Abhay to discover it himself and not Pia telling him because honestly she wont be needing his pity. so thats how i will set it up.

Pia has surely taken Abhay by storm πŸ˜† Lets see where this toxic addiction will lead them to πŸ˜‰ A kind of beautiful destruction I am sure 😳 He is already restless πŸ˜† I liked the excuse he made to get the info out of Kabir. A new script indeed but he doesn know that probably his own life story could become the base for a bestseller! I am sure he must have mentally kicked himself over by offending Pia πŸ˜† but his reaction was natural. He didn really seemed disgusted but he shdn have probably mentioned background as tats touching a raw nerve. Pia is an enigma to him n he probably wants to get her biodata out n I am sure it will only be a matter of time before he does that. I am wondering if he will find out for himself or will Pia confide in him? Would be interesting to read for sure! I liked tha analogy with Cindrella here. Its so apt ⭐️ Life for me is a twisted version of a fairytale with probably a not so happy ending for most of them. I could relate to Tanushree's character here. These so called hi fi socialites r like pimps supplying girls in the backdrop while they put on charitable facade for the world to see 🀒 Cinderella thing just came into my mind. about charitable work n actually doing business, i know in real so i put it in. 

So Abhay met Pia in a secluded corner meant for a place for recluses to retire in a crowded atmosphere again? Interesting twist of events πŸ˜ƒ He was looking desperately to meet her n trying everything he could but destiny brought them face to face again n they meet under similar circumstances yet again. Not just Abhay but even I am glad Pia's client bailed out on her 🀣 Got a nice Abhiya moment πŸ˜‰ I just loved their conversation n loved it every bit. U know even a simple thing like Abhay pulling up his sleeves up to his elbow, the simple motion of his hands could give the reader a clear view the writer is trying to depict? πŸ‘ I know u will probably say they r mundane but for me this is very very imp for a story teller to first set the environment for his story to take place. Not everyone can do that but u do it seamlessly πŸ‘ The dress is super hot n liked the way u described it. I could only imagine Suku in tat dress n not tat model πŸ˜‰ Thanks so much. since i have decided to write an actual book so im now noticing and paying attention to small detailing like in books it helps to visualize the readers.i imagined Suku first in a silver dress n she would look very good in such dresses n its later i googled and find something close to wat i imagined πŸ˜†

Pia knows Abhay is charming his way through to get to her but for watever reasons she finds it flattering to know Abhay knows her name n bothered to apologise when the existance of her kind is not worth mentioning for many around her. But at the same time though she enjoys flirting with him she knows its best to keep him at an arms length. I so loved their dance bit n careless whisper is my all time fav πŸ˜ƒ So spl thanks for including it πŸ€— I am confused abt one part though πŸ˜• I thought Abhiya meeitng was co-incidental or had Abhay planned to get his clients here so that he could bump into Pia? And now I think if Pia's client bailing out was intentional? πŸ˜• me n my crazy brains πŸ˜† Coz the last part he tells her before leaving the place is that the lady told him personal questions not allowed. Abt the end u do love cliffhangers dont u? πŸ˜† I am guessing nothing would have happened between them but I shall wait to find out πŸ˜‰ no it was certainly not planned. when he called for detailing about eye-candies he obviously inquire about their rate-card, timing and how to book them etc. it was a pure coincident. 

Marvelous piece of writing πŸ‘ n I wish u could write a script for a show based on this πŸ˜ƒ Not for crappy channel like SP or Colors please 🀒 They ruin the essence. Maybe Channel V or Life OK? What say? πŸ˜‰ I am a sucker for realistic themes n this is a real treat for me πŸ˜ƒ I am eagerly waiting for the next update n title sounds exciting πŸ˜ƒ I cant wait 😳 haha.. thanks so much... πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ..juhi..

Edited

superb update tanzieπŸ‘
of course Abhay had to be shocked...πŸ˜†I like this Piya though...
So Piya wanted to study more and become an enterpreter and she is right the way...now-a-days society just needs a subject or a person to talk about...piya is shown as a hooker but even the other people living in slums and small houses with small living are also treated like that...
hawww piya tumhe nai pta kya hua tha raat mein...but humein pta haiπŸ˜†

Thanks a lot Juhi. Pias story will unfold slowly how she became what she is. tumhe pata hai.. really.. kya hua πŸ˜‰
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh ho tanzie...agar nai bhi hua hai to sochne me kya jata hai akhir aage to hoga hi na...πŸ˜‰ 🀣 watsay????