Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

I started reading this after seeing the Banner in the Shop update. 

Tanzie, this Story is amazing. I like the concept.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much. πŸ˜³ I hope you enjoy he story further.

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

tanzie! I HATE that ending!

AAArrrghhh!!!
Anyways well written. Like I thought Abhay can be too charming when he turns it on and yes I can see the toxicity of this affair.
Most of the update, I was giggling at the dialogues.
Absolutely love this update and looks like this might become one of my fav FFs very soon...thank you for updatingπŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well you always do that πŸ˜› 
Right now, the relationship is just building so the actual toxicity is far away. but yes it can be visible slowly. 
Aww, thanks tht is when i can even write  i started writing like 1 month ago and still didnt get time to finish the update. 

Originally posted by: Achilles_Styx

Eid Mubarak TanziπŸ€— I'm really glad that you've rooted this topic for AbhIya.And its so magnetic that I couldn't stop myself from reading it the moment I saw your PMπŸ˜†I guess its the first time I'm seeing a forbidden attraction in a human FF❀️OMG! AbhIya are already attracted to each other..can't wait to see them fall in love in a dark wayπŸ˜ƒBTW is Abhay sharif?🀣The dance was short but nice.Grrr..you left us at a cliffhanger!Update soonish babyπŸ˜‰

Hey Renu πŸ€—  Thanks a lot. yes their relationship just cannot be normal if u think of society and there are are so many factors that can make a human relationship forbidden. No Abhay isnt sharrif at all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Update would be up within tonight.

Originally posted by: Right-kameena

I just want to say that i am now badly addicted to this FF!
I loved the chapter and this piya.
I think Abhiya just slept side by side and nothing as such happened between them.
Everything was written beautifully!
pls update soon.
I am getting impatient from now only to read the next chapter!
Wonderful work!
Eid mubarak
i loved ur eid gift πŸ˜†

Thanks so much. whats your name πŸ˜³ You are right πŸ˜† thanks so much for reading 

Originally posted by: -SanaLuvAbhay-

What an awesome update,loved this new version Abhiya!!

Thanks a lot Sana πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

Eid mubarak...πŸ€—

wahooo u give beautigul Eid gift...awsomeee & lovely song...they r in bed also...sooo lovely...I love Abhiya both feeling each other...u r amazing change my mind that people character which we see in our society like tabbo...I love ur creation...I'm look forward this story want more about their life😊

Thanks Kakoli. glad u like it. next Eid will get another gift as well. πŸ˜† Thanks.. i like to experiment with the characters. its fun. glad u like it 

Originally posted by: AbhiyaDewaani

Amazing update & beautifully written..Loved all abhiya scenes..
OH!!!felt bad for Pia..πŸ˜”.

Thanks a lot Ishpa πŸ˜³ u might just feel terrible for Pia in future thn 

Originally posted by: samwllms

not fare di! aapne updt kiya par pm nhi kiya...super updt...piya aur abhay ne milke dance kiya...kamse kam ab wo dono baat to kar rhe hai!

OOpss.. sorry if I missed. they will meet again soon.

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

this pia is a burning fireball, i like her the way she baffled at abhay... lovely update...

Thanks Trishna. yes both Abhay and Pia are very different here. 

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

amazing update
while reading abhiya scenes - its outstanding , I was smiling of pia sarcasm to abhay
love this pia which will give good medicine, if abhay behave wrong
poor pia in morning what she was thinking , but we know nothing happened b/w these people
waiting for nxt update
continue soon

Thanks so much. yes Pia is a very strong character here. you are right πŸ˜† will update tonight. 

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

firstly belated eid mubarak tanzie.

amazing update
pia is way too hot here and i luv her sarcasm dipped replies to abhay. Both are way too charming...the party description was written too well.
really looking forward for the next update.\
this ff is way too interesting.
lvd it.

Thanks so much Megha. im really glad ur liking the story. yes she is smart and she is strong. she hate men in a way so she always makes fun of them. 

Originally posted by: bellaaa

well written update tanzie ... its fabulous update πŸ‘πŸΌ
goshhh piya is beauty with brains ... poor for a living doing such a job
like the song ... wow abhiya on same bed πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot Beenish. glad u liked it and I love the song as well. 

Originally posted by: _Jaan_

That was brilliant Tanzie as UsualπŸ˜† Pia hates her proffession but she's got no choice! 

U always end ur ff's there haan! Can't wait to see what happens when Abhay wakes upπŸ˜†

Thanks so much Sheena. next scene will be very funny πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Gauri-

Oh man, I am reading this FF for the first tym n I hv gone CRAZZY!!! Woah, amazing concept! Reminds me of some of the Twilight FFs on fanfiction.net! I loved the idea!! Pls pls pls PM me, I hv already hit the like button on the first page fr the PMs bt I am mentioning this incase u don't see my like! :p Cont sooon dear!

Thanks Gauri.  ha this concept is pretty common and atleast this is what it will look like but the main story is revolving corporate world as a backdrop and thn its a lovestory. hope u like the story further. thanks. 
Thanks a lot everyone, the readers have decreased again. never mind πŸ˜† I will update tonight. along with another poll and update schedule of all my ffs. since im really busy will give the schedule so that it becomes easier for everyone to follow πŸ˜Š

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res

wheee I am first I am first :D :P

Now then. Update was one hell of an entertainer. I do so love AbhIya's interactions here. Well written Tanzie :D
Good god, Abhay is persistent! I'm sure he'll be rewarded for it soon :P
As for Piya- I'm wondering if she's developing a real liking for him. From the way you wrote it felt as though she might...
Anyways, awesome update, I loved it, and I love Fire! Can we have more of her please ;)Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 years ago