Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
just read 2 n 3rd chapters.
both were fantastic.
i really liked the concept of this ff...its new, its real, its entertaining. i liked the films fashion n page 3 on this whole glamour n media thing. your ff reminds me of them.
when we try to create imaginary world n stories around us its really interesting to now that harsh realities of world can provide good entertainment and in fact its more than that. it leaves certain questions in our mind n make us think differently...ok enough of my philosophyπŸ˜†. updates were really nice. i liked pia's character very much. she doesn't pity herself for anything or keep cursing her fate. she accepted the truth of her life with dignity.
surav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeee story... 
waiting too read moreee..
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tanziee u r always my favourite & ur all update make mee eagarly curicious for next...I have one question...Abhay ex Metz as Hasseena said...Is Pia here same face like pkyek Metz...Love Abhiya cute text conversation,,,Continue soon...& waiting for Beautiful Diaster & till the end of time updateπŸ€—...srry for Late replyπŸ€—
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update tanzie ... mind blowing
liked the dog name fire πŸ˜ƒ ...
abhay have problems with his parents ... hmmm so metz is abhay ex definitely he was interested in her want to know more about that ...
misha will be broken when she will knws her dad affairs ...
awww loved the msg conversation between abhiya ... wondering did piya really kissed abhay ??? πŸ˜›

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update tanzie..
Absolutely loved their 2nd meeting! The flirting..dance..everything. And was abhay just kidding or did piya really kiss him ? :P their phone chat was cute too..! Amazing job as usual πŸ€—
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Res

wheee I am first I am first :D :P

Now then. Update was one hell of an entertainer. I do so love AbhIya's interactions here. Well written Tanzie :D
Good god, Abhay is persistent! I'm sure he'll be rewarded for it soon :P
As for Piya- I'm wondering if she's developing a real liking for him. From the way you wrote it felt as though she might...
Anyways, awesome update, I loved it, and I love Fire! Can we have more of her please ;)

Thank you and congo on being the first one πŸ˜†. this FF will have a lot of drak humor. yes he will be rewarded soon and it will have deep impact on Pia πŸ˜›
hmmm no not for now. she is amused and he is too. he needs him because he is lonely in the crowd and popularity he has and she is as broken as he is. but he doesnt know that till now. neither does. and when they will find out its jus perfect to heal each other πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: nidu-dsena

awesome tanzie..
loved abhiya convo 😳

Thanks Nidu.

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

abhay's displeasure was hilarious πŸ˜†

and wow they meet again, good good πŸ˜Š
[/QUOTE
Thanks Dishu. offcourse they have to meet again πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -SanaLuvAbhay-

Awesome update... loved deir mssg convo d most !!

Thanks a lot Sana... glad u liked it

Originally posted by: sukugeny

aww Tanz. ...its awesome update..dailogs r fab.
loved start n then FIRE...name bhi kitna mast hai..fire.. i loved her..u know the names f drinks...then i can c abhiya attracted.bt nt completly..bt soon they will...hasina n abhay convo..following u..was gr8. i lov akdu abhy...
abhy ko pia ka numbr mila smart move..
finally they r gng to meet soon.n m eagrly waiting fr tht..yup.
plz updte soon

Thanks a lot Geny. Fire was my ex-boss's dog. he had her for 10 years and he really lvoed her. last month Fire died. it was a tribute to her. they have to meet more. thanks.

Originally posted by: withered

awesome update didu.
fire's track was mindblowing πŸ˜ƒ. although i think ki girls love dogs , they dont get scared from them , but anyways pia ka reaction dekhne layak tha. πŸ˜†
abhiya are gonna meet again, yipeee...😳
btw, abhay pia mein se kis ko ek doosre ka raaz pehle pata chalega.?πŸ˜‰
omg, abhay ko 90's ke songs pasand hai . why 20's ke kyun nahin? .😲

Thanks Ayushi. Fire was my boss's dog. she died last month.not all girls love dogs. im not that fond of dogs either.. i like cats more πŸ˜›
who will know first wait and watch u will know. 
90s ke means. 1990's era songs. rock and pop when micheal jackson was really famous. doesnt mean 90 yrs old song..

Originally posted by: AbhiyaDewaani

Awesome updateπŸ‘πŸΌlove it, spcially abhiya convo.
Loving this different pia😊

Thanks a lot Ishpa. 

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

u knw tanzie what i like most the scene when fire jump on pia... omg and she call her monster... heehaaaeee i still imagining that part pia under fire and abhay saving her... she is really cute though sad in her life...by d way i amd pitiy misha, arnav keeping her in dark and kabir hideing but any way he is also not any saint... by d way when are u planning to introduce misha's brother...

Thanks Trishna. Fire was my boss's dog. he used to love her a lot. he has her for 10 years but she died last month :( When Arnav and Kabirs truth will come infront of Misha. it will be shattering. yes will introduce Misha's brother later. now he is not needed. Im deciding whether to make him one imp character that is pending or i shouldnt. will introduce after i decide.

Originally posted by: vmpy

a super duper awesome update tanzie.loved it.piya n abhay r slowly getting closer though they feel it or not.da way piya jumped n then she called abhay a monster.so da affair is going to start soon.n toxicity will cm later on.thanx fr pm will b waiting eagerly to knw more about them setting each other on fire.

tanzie BD ka last update😲 πŸ˜’πŸ˜­
thanx fr da schedule

Thanks a lot Aqib. she didnt call Abhay monster, it was for Abhay's dog πŸ˜† their formal affair no wont start so soon. 
I have to end BD. all good things come to an end.:(