Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Riddle No. 14😃
Why is a cold ASR better than a hot ASR?! 😉

Ok, here are my lame attempts!

1. Hot ASR preferred to be in denial where as cold ASR made some really "cool" confessions.. "biwi hai ye meri.. koi rokega mujhe"..

(For me ASR's cold phase was the brief period post their first marriage, March/ Apr) one of most fav scenes.. he always exercised that haq on her.. but this is the first time he openly proclaimed it and lifted her up in his arms.. ... worth a 1000 watches..I can very well slip into a rambling.!!!

2. Guttery: Cold ASR may seek some warmth.. one never knows which chamkili may get lucky!!!😆

PS: Wiwy, your riddle fondly reminded of a crazy ASR clan I used to a part of "Blow HOT Blow Cold".. BHBC gang...Khushi finally figured out to switch one to the other and vice versa... unknowingly!!!

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: sohara

can I intervene you two sauten?
Wiwy, can't agree more, we are really boasters, always boast about Barun, Sanaya abd IPK. I literally have fight with my bro about Barun. He pulls my legs all the time and talks ill about Barun. And I just jump on him to fight.

Ami have fun and enjoy your vacation.

Yeah, it was probably a typo but loving our new nickname, Ami!  Thanks!  Yes, we are boasters of Arshi and so proud of doing so!!

Have a great time on your vacation, my dear twin!!

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Salooni...congrates you r a Dazzler 🥳

nd Sohara...you hav no idea i seriously can't tolerate seein so many romantic which was supposed to be Arshi...i watch the SBS ... only for Sanaya 😊

i knw even i miss thr after marriage romance...but Arnav made even her wierdest wishes come true 😳

thanks a lot it is awesome 
and i too bear cc 
due to sanaya 
only 
miss them badly 
join me also in group
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: salooni

thanks a lot it is awesome 
and i too bear cc 
due to sanaya 
only 
miss them badly 
join me also in group

@ Supi:Fanabulous edits!👏 ⭐️ 👍🏼 ❤️ 🤗

@ Salooni: 🤣  Another Boaster on board!
 A DAZZLER! Congrats!🥳
 Hope you are feeling better salooni!❤️ 🤗
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Itti/ Itta very delhi... very 'old delhi' actually, emerging out of the wonderful melting together of Hindu and Muslim cultures... and also very lucknow, agra, saharanpur, meerut, most of UP (uttar pradesh) probably... and also bhopal and hyderabad... In punjabi, the casual for Itna would be Aynna or Inna...but the punjabis of delhi use Itta with as much fervor as the "hindustanis" (as the pure hindi speaking are commonly referred to).

It may be lucknow-speak, but it still wouldn't be like ASR to use Itta cos it's for folks like you and me, who talk with abandon, and much more informally with smatterings of this and that... it could easily be Khushi! And is definitely more BS than ASR methinks!
Very interesting Indi, your point about him using Itta when he is lost in feelings... how amazing is that! And your observing it!!
I myself couldn't come up with a whole list right now but am aware, as i'm very sure you have noticed, that the punjabi in him has also made a few appearances in ASR speak...I was deep in ismailvegamze creations last night (AGAIN!!) and came across a Anjali-Chhotey convo, the one about pyaar...saansey ruk jayengi etc. He is with his sister, most relaxed...all Chhotey lines spoken like a delhi punjabi. I love so what can i say!  

OK hope all that didn't come across like a school teacher onslaught!!

Issp.. those places so much remind of the old world charm, a certain flavor.. lost now??
But, perhaps for those familiar with local dialect, his Punjabi accent may have become obvious. But for majority, his low key almost mumbling accent (was that deliberate for ASR?) certainly added extra dimension to ASR.. a reluctant speaker... that BS brought to life! Agree with you that can't see ASR saying "itta" as much as he came off guard. I am sure it is the "delhiite" in Indi who heard that..:)

Indi, That Aug 1st scene, one of those which brought of the flashes of brilliance very much back.. just like the "jaa rahi ho" of 8th Nov!

Loved the talk ladies!

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

@ Supi:Fanabulous edits!👏 ⭐️ 👍🏼 ❤️ 🤗

@ Salooni: 🤣  Another Boaster on board!
 A DAZZLER! Congrats!🥳
 Hope you are feeling better salooni!❤️ 🤗

no no 
still my back had crack 
like kitkat 
my eys puffy and strugling with edits for update
and top of it 
no dm episod eare downloading 
but no one can stop me to come here 
so i am here
and right wonderful 
edting 
i like this work very much to edit 
add effect in school also my hobby was to make ppt silde 
and i always got full in computer
and now i wanted to ask supi di how she made it 
but if now i will do that in forum all will treat lik e
a neighbour 
who always roan here ans there in other houses 
for sugar , tea and etc😆
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Yes my dear.. reading.. yet to leave comments , apologize. Now that you can do anything with him.. please be gentle! yes, the craziness only multiplies with all the kindred souls!! :)

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

@indi & IssPkaur for 141
I saloot you guys for interpreting ASR's state and viewer's mind so well. Great lucid way with words! So full of life, so overwhelming ! For the same reason, I found ASR's dialogue during their remarriage (at the Mandap) too structured for the character, but maybe that was the need for the specific moment. The character's complexity and simplicity feel like delicately intertwined in this soliloquy and also in the scene where he is practicing to say sorry.
Whenever I visit the thread, I click the last page. So glad I stumbled into it.

Talk about a lucid way with words! Nice turn of phrase there...above in red!! 👏
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Hey Sohara, I have temporarily stopped watching CC post marriage. All those scenes that we wanted for Arshi post marriage are being shown here. I felt like crying. So, decided to stop watching till this phase went away. There's a rain sequence too? Oh, where do I go now? I know I am behaving like a baby, this is just a show. But, it was paining watching Sanaya do all those scenes with this guy. But, I think I should start getting used to it. 😔 

Thanks Supriya for the video.

Agree Durga, tried being mature and practical but it was tough to watch these two doing these scenes with other actors honestly.

But, Arnav and Khushi didn't need to do all these, or even bolder versions done by some other TV couples,  just a finger tip touch of Teej..that was pure electricity unmatchable!!

There might be a conspiracy in the TV world NOT to bring these two again on screen, lest all others may become obsolete. 😆
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Thanks Supriya for the video.

Agree Durga, tried being mature and practical but it was tough to watch these two doing these scenes with other actors honestly.

But, Arnav and Khushi didn't need to do all these, or even bolder versions done by some other TV couples,  just a finger tip touch of Teej..that was pure electricity unmatchable!!

There might be a conspiracy in the TV world NOT to bring these two again on screen, lest all others may become obsolete. 😆

Horizon! Above in bold, same pinch 😊!!

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago