Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Supriya
ArshiH...it was really an awesome written reviewπŸ‘...i really loved those highlighted bit⭐️...nd your edits are too goodπŸ‘...i hav to ask...why did you B nd W on most of the edits...few of Arshi edits you could hav given color...any specific reason they r black nd white?
nd hav commented on your previous review on pg 83 of the sansey Thread 13 extension πŸ˜Š

Thnx for reading and commenting...reason when I was doing these edits I just couldn't stop to admire him in white as I always said he looks damn cute in white so his grey and white outfit compelled me making B&W pics...no particular reason...I know I am a colorful lady yet B& W is the most powerful and yes .

135-136
@THE biggest inclination towards her filmy style was his dance of Teri Meri [Salman Khan again] as he was making her realize his feelings for her as she was not getting it so he tries her way but ended up seducing her in Salaman Khan's way..A filmy way. - nah it wasn theTeri Meri...its was Arnav-Khushi re-marriage track...remember the sangeeth..wher he actually danced for her...askin her to marry him!!! tht was bit to much for me ...i think tht would be the biggest inclination towards her filmy style 

supi let me take you back one step

After Jaidh ji  dance when she goes to change ,he is comletely flat by her strange way of expressing her love...and he comes to her hold her right in front of door ...to show and express his love ..yes that is his style but she does not get it and then he gritted his teeth "charoon pehel dil peh hain tale..." and still she does not get as he gets upset when she thinks ill of him.He jerks her up when he said "Meri acting tum kar laitin...dar gyei...and she said I don't want to be like u and he said u don't have brain second time [1st on new year eve] because she is not getting what he wants her to feel that she has these feelings for him...
Then he does Teri meri to convey in her style...

I hope my random thoughts now become easy ...remarriage is the one I am not referring here.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Supriya

ArshiH...it was really an awesome written reviewπŸ‘...i really loved those highlighted bit⭐️...nd your edits are too goodπŸ‘...i hav to ask...why did you B nd W on most of the edits...few of Arshi edits you could hav given color...any specific reason they r black nd white?
nd hav commented on your previous review on pg 83 of the sansey Thread 13 extension πŸ˜Š

Thnx for reading and commenting...reason when I was doing these edits I just couldn't stop to admire him in white as I always said he looks damn cute in white so his grey and white outfit compelled me making B&W pics...no particular reason...I know I am a colorful lady yet B& W is the most powerful and yes .

135-136
@THE biggest inclination towards her filmy style was his dance of Teri Meri [Salman Khan again] as he was making her realize his feelings for her as she was not getting it so he tries her way but ended up seducing her in Salaman Khan's way..A filmy way. - nah it wasn theTeri Meri...its was Arnav-Khushi re-marriage track...remember the sangeeth..wher he actually danced for her...askin her to marry him!!! tht was bit to much for me ...i think tht would be the biggest inclination towards her filmy style 

supi let me take you back one step

After Jaidh ji  dance when she goes to change ,he is comletely flat by her strange way of expressing her love...and he comes to her hold her right in front of door ...to show and express his love ..yes that is his style but she does not get it and then he gritted his teeth "charoon pehel dil peh hain tale..." and still she does not get as he gets upset when she thinks ill of him.He jerks her up when he said "Meri acting tum kar laitin...dar gyei...and she said I don't want to be like u and he said u don't have brain second time [1st on new year eve] because she is not getting what he wants her to feel that she has these feelings for him...
Then he does Teri meri to convey in her style...

I hope my random thoughts now become easy ...remarriage is the one I am not referring here.

ArshiH...i thought the song Teri Meri was chosen by her...since it was her performance...nd he just danced with her..nvr thought tht he would hav chosen the song...hmm...thts interesting 😳
nd loved depiction of their encounter after her dance πŸ‘

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

ArshiH...i thought the song Teri Meri was chosen by her...since it was her performance...nd he just danced with her..nvr thought tht he would hav chosen the song...hmm...thts interesting 😳
nd loved depiction of their encounter after her dance πŸ‘

That's the point ,it was chosen by her yet he dances with her as how can he let anyone else touch HIS girl...No way...and second he wants her to get his style of loving feelings...he is ASR after all.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX    

Episode 137-Part 138

Revelation of Evil [Part-1]

Good gets defeated temporarily against rising evil triumphant because love and truth is the winner at the end.But those who help in perpetrating evil in the name of scarification are condoning the wrong any way.That's what Khushi is going to do and Shyam is getting his first defeat by gaining more power.

Two families are getting into a new binding relation where everyone accepts each of em with open arms by putting differences aside .Raizadas family is being introduced first time to Babuji.A groom takes blessings from a father and everyone get up for respect for bride's father was my grabber.Yes IPK gave us these small moments to cherish.

The suspicion was very visible on Anjali's face while seeing Mr Shashi Gupta and His condition gets worse seeing the person whose husband put him into this misery .He wants to scream to let every one know the truth.[CVs owes us big time for Shashi's case].Anjali's suspicion was there when she calls Shyam and she hears his phone tone next door but our CVs couldn't build stronger consistent story of it.

A father wants to expose the evil and throwing his concerns strongly which family takes it as a tantrum except Khushi ,smart cookie who didn't think twice and connect the dots of his father's condition with Anjali but why?

Shashi's anger does not settle down here ,he pulls off the evil ring which has started the chakaryue from Khushi's hands but fate wants to complete this Yudh,war in full swing .Evil comes right back to show his meaningless power towards a father and he has to suffer more but evil always leaves a trail to get trap in it.He congratulated Payal for engagement but forgot he actually ran away and was not present'..which Khushi was just asking about'...He lies again that he just saw Buaji before he came in and Bingo Khushi got it as Buaji confirms it, she didn't see him and at the top his comfortable chat with his client Rani Sahiba really works wonders in Khushi's brain.Khush's suspicious seed is growing faster and no time it will be a strong root of her belief to nip this bud from its roots

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS.She is the one who always plunges down to expose him.From now to kidnapping to the very end to throw him out of everyone's life.πŸ˜ƒ

Everyone gets trepidation over his condition but the most devastated was Arnav seeing Khushi going through with that.How can he forget Khushi's condition and tears in the hospital.He comes forward for helping his lady and they both share eye lock which shows only love and concerns with lots of "Haq".His gazes look are conveying his right and his actions are showing his protectiveness for her.She thanks him and he perceives it graciously .His concerns for her and for Shashiji were not gone unnoticed by  her either...Yes "inn feelings ka koi matlab  nahin hai"[These feelings have no meaning]He comes out the room but has to return his turn look with longing  as he does not want to leave her alone with this pain and suffering.He wants to remove all of her hurdles no matter what.Piano notes in the back ground stringing his heart notes to reflect through his eyes.

Pause here:He opened the door for her as he will be opening every door for her from now on even in hate to make her life easy regardless te night he is shattering her dreams yet unintentionally opening the door of her safe future with him.πŸ˜ƒ

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He is the one who will arrange nurse for him during remarriage and will bring doc for Buaji too..lovely Damad..who is impossible to find out.πŸ˜ƒ

The next moment is auspicious when Buaji wants Khushi to call Shyam to be introduced and Khushi stops with hesitation as she does not want Arnav to go through with the same pain and agony as she witnessed him before during revelation of her engagement .They both share questionable moment during gazing each other.Especially his expressions and uneasiness with acrimony and anxiousness was so much visible for Khushi when she has to go in the room for calling Shyam.His possessiveness is at extreme and why not how can he let his lady go into other man's room but his hands are tied.His looks and body language delivered his animosity to his queen but just like him she is bound too at least for now.Loved to see his relief when Shyam wasn't there as his malevolence was not there to see him at all.😭 Well described ARSHI

Engagement is being settled after one week.Blessings were delivered and smiles were passed but Khushi's happiness delivered in tears to her Jiji and that stops Arnav's feet.Her allayment is his joy,and he knows these tears are form of ecstasy and that relieves him as he is free of this guilt which was eating him since its revelation.He has to mend his wrongful action here and this is the beauty of Arnav Singh Raizada,he is a man of action and today it's the time of rectification.

When the family leaves he comes in o apologize to Payal but with his lady in same arrogant lover attitude ,"mein ne baat karni hai  tum se nahin tumhari behan se.."[I want to talk alone with your sister not with you] hmm..Your lady does not like that'right just like you don't like her to give importance to anyone other than him'πŸ˜‰

Payal who is always sensible, makes her sis calm down .The talk is so beautiful,shows a real cognizant growth in his character.A humble "sorry" without hesitation and diligence for becoming the reason of her broken marriage.Payal thanked him for that as may be it was meant to be but Khushi still blames herself for that and he jumps to defend "Nahin uski koi ghalati nahin thi'mein ne usse jane se roka tha"[No it wasn't her fault ..I stopped her from going]'

Khushi's eyes filled with brimming tears .This is an eye opening and trust building step for Khushi just like him when he found out from Payal what exactly happened that night.Her tears ,that's what he does not want to see and at the top he doesn't want to  be shown vulnerable to her either😭.He barges out but stopped by Khushi"Tumhari problem kya hai..you know what mujhe sunna hi nahin "[What is your problem .you know what I don't want to hear it'] That's what he likes to be with her so he can hear her chirpy voice with bitter batter'.nok jhonk'because  her mellowed voice just creates havoc in him and he can't remain in his senses so this is the best way to seek "Farar"[run away ] from hidden emerging feelings...

He adores his smiling chatter lady 'and just like him she is adamant to speak with him by taking out air from his tire."ab tou aapko humari baat suuna padegi.."[Now you have to listen to me.] πŸ˜ƒ

He barges out with fuming anger but what is this his tone is so mellow'."Are you crazy?"Khushi lovingly'"Sorryy aur Dhanewat[thnx]"She says sorry for her rudeness and thanks for saying sorry to her Jiji.How can he not melt here .she is full of innocence'It's hard for any man not to feel that way'.

He calls for new car where KKG found out his man can't change the tire..funny right..but not for him,by gritting teeth "It's not funny"'She offers her services to her man and change "uncle's tire" ..loved his irritations with kids.πŸ˜ƒ

He was admiring his skillful lady which was making him proud with her coolness

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He admires her cool nature as always and expresses her during Shital track"I know.. you are the most cool person I 've ever known."πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi prays to Dm for the tire and tells him lovingly She says thanks and sorry at the same time and calls herself crazy too and declares him"she is not saying sorry for taking air out of his tire" and he turns without anger makes her astounded at his attitude'..

He is not far behind either "Khushi tire badlne keh liyeh thnx '.pause with smirk'.mein bhi nahi kahoonga".He gives her his signature flirty look and leaves her with her signature "O " face.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:"aap na bohat ajeeb ho" to "Ajeeb hai yeh" to "hum dono kitne ajeeb hain" 'till..Arnav"Khushi tum janti ho na 'πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi completes it "Keh hum kitne aajeb hain'..Jante hain"

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBROY4yKKgQ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBROY4yKKgQ[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk0VQ3Zs48A

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk0VQ3Zs48A[/YOUTUBE]

Lovely analysis ARSHI. Liked how you described their unspoken moment during the time when Buaji asks Khushi to call Shyam. It always was evident that he did not like it
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-141

Arnav's heart lurched painfully for Khushi. A sharp dart of pain ran through his heart.

"mein aisi hi ho Khushi, mein koi chees jaan bujhkar nahi karta Khushi. But I regret later.I do (I'm like that Khushi, I don't do anything deliberately,)" 

His contrition, what  was buried inside his heart now came out involuntarily to Lavanya. Arnav again expressed his inner feelings to La, what he meant for Khushi. Like the way he said sorry to her after humiliated her or completed the hug with La what he couldn't give it to Khushi. Why he is in so much convulsion? Just because she was pensive and distraught or he could feel her inner turmoil. I think both. Only a soulmate can feel so strongly for each other. I want to use the term mehsoos in this scenario.. His mehsoos for her is compelling him to think about her, to get worry for her and unknowingly made him apologize to her, though the person was wrong in the spur of the moment.

Bua is cursing Khushi for being late. Accusing her to be irresponsible. To pacify her,Payal again tries her number. The door opens in the Gupta house.Who came? Is it Khushi or somebody else.

PAUSE: I'm just flummoxed to see bua's insensibility. How cum she can curse the girl who is trying so hard to fulfill the needs of their family.

Khushi went to mandir to find the solution of the problem. Her mind is still tempestuous. She is seeking help to DM to guide her, what she can do, tell Anjali about Shyam or not. She ignores her phone call and decides that she must tell it to her. At the same time, she thinks if she tells her she will be shattered and her marriage can be at stake. Or moreover what will be the consequence of  Akash and Payal's fate!.She is whirling in the labyrinth of the situation. Her phone rings again. But she ignores it. She again beseeches to DM to help her. The incessant phone rings makes her to answer the call now.

"don't you ever, ever do this to me again, do you know how many times I tried to call you? Why didn't you receive the phone? How worried I was" 

His possessiveness is very evident in his imperative tone. It proves again that he thinks he owns Khushi. When he hears no answer from the other side, he mellows down his tone, 

"Khushi, talk to me, where are you? are you alright?" 

I just loved the way Barun modulated his voice from anger, to concern. It was amusing, how he pronounced the word Khushi with so much care and love. She replies,

"I'm absolutely fine. I'm in the mandir, you don't have to be worry." 

He snatches her words, tries to cover his wariness. No way he can show her his caring, he has to maintain the faade of  brutality.

"I'm not worried, I mean, so much work is pending, how can you leave?" 

She says sternly, "I had to go, see I'll talk to you later." She cuts the call.

Arnav frowns in embroilment. Kash he could say what is in his mind. La eavesdrops his conversation with Khushi. She gets incredulous.

A forlorn Khushi hobbles slowly immersed in thought. When she entered the courtyard of their house, Bua I guess saw her coming. She calls her,

"Khushi bitiya come fast inside." 

When she comes inside the house, she feels the tension. Shyam brings her dad in their living room. So the atrocious man is already here, to defend himself. His audacity just surprised me. After doing so much mayhem, how dare he came to the house! Babuji is agitating. Payal moves to him and snatches the wheelchair from him. Shyam is looking at everybody ruefully, all are fake though. Bua is fuming in fury. Shyam starts to speak, 

"buaji, now Khushiji also came." 

Shyam's words just added fuel in fire,

"Buaji?  how dare you call me that. Not only calling me buaji, but you lost all your right from this house. How much respect and love I had for you, you lost it all." 

Shyam turns to Khushi, tries to speak. Khushi knows what does he wants to say, 

"So you told the truth. What do you think, after knowing the truth Buaji will forgive you? After knowing such a big revelation, how can we forgive you?" Bua aggravates more,  "forgiveness, If I could I would kill you." 

Bua in contrition, "Oh God, how my eyes couldn't see the reality! How could I keep him in our house? Sashi relied on me so much!" 

She gets more exasperated, she moves towards him and lacerates him, 

"you hypocrite, being a married person, how cum you did engagement with our daughter? You will be cursed." 

Khushi retorts, "Why to talk about the relationship what does not exist any more?" 

Shyam tries to equivocate that he did wrong, but he wants to tell the full story. Khushi stops him and refuses to listen to him any more and tells him tersely that she will tell Anjali everything tomorrow.  Babuji is convulsing, if he could he would beat him black and blue. Shyam is fuming inwardly, flaring his nose in anger, but tries to control himself and admits that what Khushi is saying is true. He again tries to beguile them. He says, they should think before revealing the truth. He hits the nail at the right point. He brings Akash and Payla's marriage  here. he pretends to be the well wisher of the family and says that Because of him, he doesn't want any more harm to happen . He once again tries to enmesh them by his beguile. He wants to assure them that Payal's marriage should not break this time. He indirectly admonishes them not to reveal the secret to the Raizada family. The Gupta family get amibiguous in premonition.. Shyam begs them an apology ardently. when he bade namastey to babuji, he gave him an atrocious look. Before leaving the house he smiles roguishly, what gave me a slithery feelings.

Bua sits down in the chair, frustrated, she is cursing their fate. Amma perturbs thinking about Payal's fate."What will happen to you Payal bitiya, I can't do this"

Gosh what kind of people they are! How cum they become so insouciant to Khushi. They don't have any sympathy for the girl who just got a tremendous deception! They played games with her life, coerced her to an engagement against her will. I still remember how she cursed her, emotionally black mailed her to agree for the marriage. Now because them when she is distraught,  they are thinking about Payal's marriage!. Why this discrimination?. I  can't keep my tears for  Khushi. No wonder why she is so strong. The incessant indifference of their family made this orphan girl strong and patient.

Khushi comes to amma to make her understand that it won't be right to keep Anjali in dark. "To get jiji married, shall we break the trust of the family?" 

When she can't make her understand she turns to bua, asks her is she doing any wrong? Amma is obdurate, she is not ready to listen to anything. She can't let anything happens to Payal. She scares after telling them the truth, if the relationship breaks! Payal snatches her words and says in volition that let it break then. She tries to make her understand, that Khushi is right, a relationship can never built in the base of lie. It's better that it should break. She turns to babuji and asks him that they can't deceive the Raizada family like that. Babuji also beckons yes. Payal asks bua too, is she wrong? Bua comes to her affirms her that she is not wrong. When sbua sees Khushi's depressed state she comes near her and tells her that she is also not wrong. She tells her to go tomorrow and tell Anjali everything clearly. She adds that there is nothing important than truth and virtue. She assures her that they all are with her.. Babuji also nods his head. Only babuji loves Khushi like his own daughter in the family. But poor girl, also deprived from his love because of that devil.

Payal brings water for Khushi. When she was leaving Khushi holds her hand and apologizes to her, she thinks, because of her , her marriage is in jeopardy again. With teary eyes she wants to know, how can she keeps this secret from Anjali, 

"I never could think that my life would take this turn." 

Payal takes her sister in a warm embrace, 'Stop it Khushi, it's not your fault." She wipes her tears. Khushi believes that Akash is a very nice guy and when he will know, he will not back off. Payal doesn't care if anybody back off or not, if it makes any difference or not, the truth should prevail. She tells Khushi that she must go to tell Anjali the truth.

Arnav is immersed in Khushi's thought. Khushi's woebegone state, her breaking down on his shoulder, everything is reverberating in his mind. When Aman called him, he just couldn't get him. He tells him to repeat. La comes to his room. She listens that ASR is saying Aman to schedule the meeting on 16th. . When he finishes the call la comes asks him why he scheduled the meeting on 16th? it's the day of their engagement. La is really upset, she accuses him, it's him, who wanted to to do the engagement in haste and now he is forgetting the date? Did he really forget or it doesn't matter to him at all. Arnav apologizes her ruefully. He says he handles so many things at a time, that sometimes he forgets.

"I know knowingly or unknowingly I hurt you several times. But it's because,I don't understand, But when I realize I regret a lot. I really do. I feel very bad for that."

La moves towards him, touched by his  words of compunction. Arnav resumes, "I never do it intentionally Khushi, cause I'm just." 

He hesitates  and starts again, "I'm like that." 

La keeps her hand on his shoulder, "ASR it's Lavanya"

He turns to her, perplexed.

What Arnav said, God made him said those words. The ever merciful God can't bear Arnav and Khushi's pain any more. I do feel bad for La. But what to do Arnav and Khushi are soul mates and just made for each other.

I absolutely love the song of this VM. I somehow feel, this song is just meant for Arnav and Khushi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HvoUYDEkYiY[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the uploader.

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

wish i could tell you hotwa was in it...πŸ˜† even while doing eng hons with david copperfield part of detailed text, i managed to read it... not. so as i said, just glance at a few references of the heap creep, that's all. otherwise let it be, just keep calm and adore the boy. πŸ€£

but to be fair to dickens, with his penchant for writing long plodding stories, i have to say i loved a tale of two cities. and certainly there was a hot man there if my 13 year old fevered brain recorded right... i remember reading the unabridged version a few years later... all for that character.  google tells me it's weird shots of sydney carton i most prob get when i think of a tale of two cities.

oh character, especially troubled yet noble... what a sucker i am for zat.

i love a tale of two cities, that was actually one of the few books i read in school, the rest i did not read i just used spark notes...but i will totally look of references of the creep you are talking about
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-141

Arnav's heart lurched painfully for Khushi. A sharp dart of pain ran through his heart.

"mein aisi hi ho Khushi, mein koi chees jaan bujhkar nahi karta Khushi. But I regret later.I do (I'm like that Khushi, I don't do anything deliberately,)" 

His contrition, what  was buried inside his heart now came out involuntarily to Lavanya. Arnav again expressed his inner feelings to La, what he meant for Khushi. Like the way he said sorry to her after humiliated her or completed the hug with La what he couldn't give it to Khushi. Why he is in so much convulsion? Just because she was pensive and distraught or he could feel her inner turmoil. I think both. Only a soulmate can feel so strongly for each other. I want to use the term mehsoos in this scenario.. His mehsoos for her is compelling him to think about her, to get worry for her and unknowingly made him apologize to her, though the person was wrong in the spur of the moment.

Bua is cursing Khushi for being late. Accusing her to be irresponsible. To pacify her,Payal again tries her number. The door opens in the Gupta house.Who came? Is it Khushi or somebody else.

PAUSE: I'm just flummoxed to see bua's insensibility. How cum she can curse the girl who is trying so hard to fulfill the needs of their family.

i think it her love as she is elder and they do with right it is her worry which speak and her tome is like that only so ssound rude. but for me it as fully worry

Khushi went to mandir to find the solution of the problem. Her mind is still tempestuous. She is seeking help to DM to guide her, what she can do, tell Anjali about Shyam or not. She ignores her phone call and decides that she must tell it to her. At the same time, she thinks if she tells her she will be shattered and her marriage can be at stake. Or moreover what will be the consequence of  Akash and Payal's fate!.She is whirling in the labyrinth of the situation. Her phone rings again. But she ignores it. She again beseeches to DM to help her. The incessant phone rings makes her to answer the call now.

"don't you ever, ever do this to me again, do you know how many times I tried to call you? Why didn't you receive the phone? How worried I was" 

His possessiveness is very evident in his imperative tone. It proves again that he thinks he owns Khushi. When he hears no answer from the other side, he mellows down his tone, 

"Khushi, talk to me, where are you? are you alright?" 

I just loved the way Barun modulated his voice from anger, to concern. It was amusing, how he pronounced the word Khushi with so much care and love. She replies,

"I'm absolutely fine. I'm in the mandir, you don't have to be worry." 

He snatches her words, tries to cover his wariness. No way he can show her his caring, he has to maintain the faade of  brutality.

"I'm not worried, I mean, so much work is pending, how can you leave?" 

She says sternly, "I had to go, see I'll talk to you later." She cuts the call.

Arnav frowns in embroilment. Kash he could say what is in his mind. La eavesdrops his conversation with Khushi. She gets incredulous.

A forlorn Khushi hobbles slowly immersed in thought. When she entered the courtyard of their house, Bua I guess saw her coming. She calls her,

"Khushi bitiya come fast inside." 

When she comes inside the house, she feels the tension. Shyam brings her dad in their living room. So the atrocious man is already here, to defend himself. His audacity just surprised me. After doing so much mayhem, how dare he came to the house! Babuji is agitating. Payal moves to him and snatches the wheelchair from him. Shyam is looking at everybody ruefully, all are fake though. Bua is fuming in fury. Shyam starts to speak, 

"buaji, now Khushiji also came." 

Shyam's words just added fuel in fire,

"Buaji?  how dare you call me that. Not only calling me buaji, but you lost all your right from this house. How much respect and love I had for you, you lost it all." 

Shyam turns to Khushi, tries to speak. Khushi knows what does he wants to say, 

"So you told the truth. What do you think, after knowing the truth Buaji will forgive you? After knowing such a big revelation, how can we forgive you?" Bua aggravates more,  "forgiveness, If I could I would kill you." 

Bua in contrition, "Oh God, how my eyes couldn't see the reality! How could I keep him in our house? Sashi relied on me so much!" 

She gets more exasperated, she moves towards him and lacerates him, 

"you hypocrite, being a married person, how cum you did engagement with our daughter? You will be cursed." 

Khushi retorts, "Why to talk about the relationship what does not exist any more?" 

Shyam tries to equivocate that he did wrong, but he wants to tell the full story. Khushi stops him and refuses to listen to him any more and tells him tersely that she will tell Anjali everything tomorrow.  Babuji is convulsing, if he could he would beat him black and blueπŸ˜†

. Shyam is fuming inwardly, flaring his nose in anger, but tries to control himself and admits that what Khushi is saying is true. He again tries to beguile them. He says, they should think before revealing the truth. He hits the nail at the right point. He brings Akash and Payla's marriage  here. he pretends to be the well wisher of the family and says that Because of him, he doesn't want any more harm to happen . He once again tries to enmesh them by his beguileπŸ‘

. He wants to assure them that Payal's marriage should not break this time. He indirectly admonishes them not to reveal the secret to the Raizada family. The Gupta family get amibiguous in premonition.. Shyam begs them an apology ardently. when he bade namastey to babuji, he gave him an atrocious look. Before leaving the house he smiles roguishly, what gave me a slithery feelings.

Bua sits down in the chair, frustrated, she is cursing their fate. Amma perturbs thinking about Payal's fate."What will happen to you Payal bitiya, I can't do this"

Gosh what kind of people they are! How cum they become so insouciant to Khushi. They don't have any sympathy for the girl who just got a tremendous deception! They played games with her life, coerced her to an engagement against her will. I still remember how she cursed her, emotionally black mailed her to agree for the marriage. Now because them when she is distraught,  they are thinking about Payal's marriage!. Why this discrimination?. I  can't keep my tears for  Khushi. No wonder why she is so strong. The incessant indifference of their family made this orphan girl strong and patient.

again according to me there is no difference if khushi was in place of payal garima will do same and she did during remarriage. this all the reaction of worries immense love for children and worried for their life.i view πŸ˜³

Khushi comes to amma to make her understand that it won't be right to keep Anjali in dark. "To get jiji married, shall we break the trust of the family?" 

When she can't make her understand she turns to bua, asks her is she doing any wrong? Amma is obdurate, she is not ready to listen to anything. She can't let anything happens to Payal. She scares after telling them the truth, if the relationship breaks! Payal snatches her words and says in volition that let it break thenπŸ‘

She tries to make her understand, that Khushi is right, a relationship can never built in the base of lie. It's better that it should break. She turns to babuji and asks him that they can't deceive the Raizada family like that. Babuji also beckons yes. β­οΈ

as i said by this buaji tone is rude but she is a golden hert lady and love khushi and appreciate her work. remmeber what she say to daf=di they she pride of their family the amma slap scene.😊

Payal asks bua too, is she wrong? Bua comes to her affirms her that she is not wrong. When sbua sees Khushi's depressed state she comes near her and tells her that she is also not wrong. She tells her to go tomorrow and tell Anjali everything clearly. She adds that there is nothing important than truth and virtue. She assures her that they all are with her.. Babuji also nods his head. Only babuji loves Khushi like his own daughter in the family. But poor girl, also deprived from his love because of that devil.

Payal brings water for Khushi. When she was leaving Khushi holds her hand and apologizes to her, she thinks, because of her , her marriage is in jeopardy again. With teary eyes she wants to know, how can she keeps this secret from Anjali, 

"I never could think that my life would take this turn." 

Payal takes her sister in a warm embrace, 'Stop it Khushi, it's not your fault." She wipes her tears. Khushi believes that Akash is a very nice guy and when he will know, he will not back off. Payal doesn't care if anybody back off or not, if it makes any difference or not, the truth should prevail. She tells Khushi that she must go to tell Anjali the truth.

Arnav is immersed in Khushi's thought. Khushi's woebegone state, her breaking down on his shoulder, everything is reverberating in his mind. When Aman called him, he just couldn't get him. He tells him to repeat. La comes to his room. She listens that ASR is saying Aman to schedule the meeting on 16th. . When he finishes the call la comes asks him why he scheduled the meeting on 16th? it's the day of their engagement. La is really upset, she accuses him, it's him, who wanted to to do the engagement in haste and now he is forgetting the date? Did he really forget or it doesn't matter to him at all. Arnav apologizes her ruefully. He says he handles so many things at a time, that sometimes he forgets.😭😭😭

"I know knowingly or unknowingly I hurt you several times. But it's because,I don't understand, But when I realize I regret a lot. I really do. I feel very bad for that."

La moves towards him, touched by his  words of compunction. Arnav resumes, "I never do it intentionally Khushi, cause I'm just." 

He hesitates  and starts again, "I'm like that." 

La keeps her hand on his shoulder, "ASR it's Lavanya"

He turns to her, perplexed.

What Arnav said, God made him said those words. The ever merciful God can't bear Arnav and Khushi's pain any more. I do feel bad for La. But what to do Arnav and Khushi are soul mates and just made for each other.⭐️

I absolutely love the song of this VM. I somehow feel, this song is just meant for Arnav and Khushi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HvoUYDEkYiY[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the uploader.

it is wonderful as
expected
yellow line my catcher 
and red my pov 
sorry it is according to my pov
Edited by salooni - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX    

Episode 137-Part 138

Revelation of Evil [Part-1]

Good gets defeated temporarily against rising evil triumphant because love and truth is the winner at the end.But those who help in perpetrating evil in the name of scarification are condoning the wrong any way.That's what Khushi is going to do and Shyam is getting his first defeat by gaining more power.

loved what you said. at the end of the day truth and good win the race.

Two families are getting into a new binding relation where everyone accepts each of em with open arms by putting differences aside .Raizadas family is being introduced first time to Babuji.A groom takes blessings from a father and everyone get up for respect for bride's father was my grabber.Yes IPK gave us these small moments to cherish.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The suspicion was very visible on Anjali's face while seeing Mr Shashi Gupta and His condition gets worse seeing the person whose husband put him into this misery .He wants to scream to let every one know the truth.[CVs owes us big time for Shashi's case].Anjali's suspicion was there when she calls Shyam and she hears his phone tone next door but our CVs couldn't build stronger consistent story of it.

A father wants to expose the evil and throwing his concerns strongly which family takes it as a tantrum except Khushi ,smart cookie who didn't think twice and connect the dots of his father's condition with Anjali but why?

He thought in the right track, But how cum she became completely oblivious about this matter later? Why didn't she dig it further! All this loopholes happened because of cvs insensitivity.

Shashi's anger does not settle down here ,he pulls off the evil ring which has started the chakaryue from Khushi's hands but fate wants to complete this Yudh,war in full swing .Evil comes right back to show his meaningless power towards a father and he has to suffer more but evil always leaves a trail to get trap in it.He congratulated Payal for engagement but forgot he actually ran away and was not present'..which Khushi was just asking about'...He lies again that he just saw Buaji before he came in and Bingo Khushi got it as Buaji confirms it, she didn't see him and at the top his comfortable chat with his client Rani Sahiba really works wonders in Khushi's brain.Khush's suspicious seed is growing faster and no time it will be a strong root of her belief to nip this bud from its roots

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS.She is the one who always plunges down to expose him.From now to kidnapping to the very end to throw him out of everyone's life.

That means she is  insightful and very smart as well.

Everyone gets trepidation over his condition but the most devastated was Arnav seeing Khushi going through with that.How can he forget Khushi's condition and tears in the hospital.He comes forward for helping his lady and they both share eye lock which shows only love and concerns with lots of "Haq".His gazes look are conveying his right and his actions are showing his protectiveness for her.She thanks him and he perceives it graciously .His concerns for her and for Shashiji were not gone unnoticed by  her either...Yes "inn feelings ka koi matlab  nahin hai"[These feelings have no meaning]He comes out the room but has to return his turn look with longing  as he does not want to leave her alone with this pain and suffering.He wants to remove all of her hurdles no matter what.Piano notes in the back ground stringing his heart notes to reflect through his eyes.

i just loved Arnav's gesture in this scene, He acted like a responsible son in law and and a perfect husband. Though he is not Khushi's husband yet.

Pause here:He opened the door for her as he will be opening every door for her from now on even in hate to make her life easy regardless te night he is shattering her dreams yet unintentionally opening the door of her safe future with him.

very well said.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He is the one who will arrange nurse for him during remarriage and will bring doc for Buaji too..lovely Damad..who is impossible to find out.

The next moment is auspicious when Buaji wants Khushi to call Shyam to be introduced and Khushi stops with hesitation as she does not want Arnav to go through with the same pain and agony as she witnessed him before during revelation of her engagement .They both share questionable moment during gazing each other.Especially his expressions and uneasiness with acrimony and anxiousness was so much visible for Khushi when she has to go in the room for calling Shyam.His possessiveness is at extreme and why not how can he let his lady go into other man's room but his hands are tied.His looks and body language delivered his animosity to his queen but just like him she is bound too at least for now.Loved to see his relief when Shyam wasn't there as his malevolence was not there to see him at all.

Loved how you described Arnav's state of mind. 

Engagement is being settled after one week.Blessings were delivered and smiles were passed but Khushi's happiness delivered in tears to her Jiji and that stops Arnav's feet.Her allayment is his joy,and he knows these tears are form of ecstasy and that relieves him as he is free of this guilt which was eating him since its revelation.He has to mend his wrongful action here and this is the beauty of Arnav Singh Raizada,he is a man of action and today it's the time of rectification.

When the family leaves he comes in o apologize to Payal but with his lady in same arrogant lover attitude ,"mein ne baat karni hai  tum se nahin tumhari behan se.."[I want to talk alone with your sister not with you] hmm..Your lady does not like that'right just like you don't like her to give importance to anyone other than him'

didn't think like that. πŸ˜ƒ

Payal who is always sensible, makes her sis calm down .The talk is so beautiful,shows a real cognizant growth in his character.A humble "sorry" without hesitation and diligence for becoming the reason of her broken marriage.Payal thanked him for that as may be it was meant to be but Khushi still blames herself for that and he jumps to defend "Nahin uski koi ghalati nahin thi'mein ne usse jane se roka tha"[No it wasn't her fault ..I stopped her from going]'

Khushi's eyes filled with brimming tears .This is an eye opening and trust building step for Khushi just like him when he found out from Payal what exactly happened that night.Her tears ,that's what he does not want to see and at the top he doesn't want to  be shown vulnerable to her either.He barges out but stopped by Khushi"Tumhari problem kya hai..you know what mujhe sunna hi nahin "[What is your problem .you know what I don't want to hear it'] That's what he likes to be with her so he can hear her chirpy voice with bitter batter'.nok jhonk'because  her mellowed voice just creates havoc in him and he can't remain in his senses so this is the best way to seek "Farar"[run away ] from hidden emerging feelings...

he is evading to hide his weakness.

He adores his smiling chatter lady 'and just like him she is adamant to speak with him by taking out air from his tire."ab tou aapko humari baat suuna padegi.."[Now you have to listen to me.] 

He barges out with fuming anger but what is this his tone is so mellow'."Are you crazy?"Khushi lovingly'"Sorryy aur Dhanewat[thnx]"She says sorry for her rudeness and thanks for saying sorry to her Jiji.How can he not melt here .she is full of innocence'It's hard for any man not to feel that way'.

combination of beauty and innocence. Just like a child.How can he ignore!

He calls for new car where KKG found out his man can't change the tire..funny right..but not for him,by gritting teeth "It's not funny"'She offers her services to her man and change "uncle's tire" ..loved his irritations with kids.

He was admiring his skillful lady which was making him proud with her coolness

His lady is all rounder indeed..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He admires her cool nature as always and expresses her during Shital track"I know.. you are the most cool person I 've ever known."

Khushi prays to Dm for the tire and tells him lovingly She says thanks and sorry at the same time and calls herself crazy too and declares him"she is not saying sorry for taking air out of his tire" and he turns without anger makes her astounded at his attitude'..

He is not far behind either "Khushi tire badlne keh liyeh thnx '.pause with smirk'.mein bhi nahi kahoonga".He gives her his signature flirty look and leaves her with her signature "O " face.

Both of them were so cute in the scene.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:"aap na bohat ajeeb ho" to "Ajeeb hai yeh" to "hum dono kitne ajeeb hain" 'till..Arnav"Khushi tum janti ho na '

Khushi completes it "Keh hum kitne aajeb hain'..Jante hain"

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBROY4yKKgQ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBROY4yKKgQ[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk0VQ3Zs48A

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk0VQ3Zs48A[/YOUTUBE]

superb!
I loved all the lines in blue, loved all the beautiful pics and collages.
 Your connection was amusing in this analysis.
You are right CVS ruined so many important things in the show. Among those, babuji's recovery was the most important. I don't know if season-2 will ever come or not. But I wish if it comes they must solve this loops.

my comments are in pink.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 140

One Big Fat Lie

He has been exposed and Kushi's is beside herself.  She knew it in the deepest recesses of her heart; she knew something wasn't right.  She ran away and her knight in shining armor was there to protect her.  She should have known right then and there he was hers not the other one. 

Shyam has told one big fat lie.

But she has to go.  This pain is too much not only her pain but the pain that if she reveals any of this to the Raizada's it will destroy their family and possibly break Payal and Akash's engagement.  She is beside herself and she must leave there.  He follows her but the family stops them.  Anjali introduces Kushi to her husband and everyone is praising him and their love.  Arnav notices Kushi's reaction and he seems perplexed but he knows something is up.  They have to give the offering in the meanwhile you can see a visibly hurt Kushi and an uncomfortable Shyam.

Anjali wants Shyam to take Kushi home because he has to go out but Kushi says no, she has to leave right now and leaves.  Arnav reaches out.  He sees her hurt but what is it exactly?

As Kushi is walking him she thinks about all the incidents that lead to Shyam entering her life.  She is hurt and I think not because she loved him, which she never did, she never could, but because he deceived them all. 

Shyam reaches her and he asks her to let him explain.  She tells them he cheated them all.  He lied to them all.  She walks away from him and he is standing in the middle of the road when a truck is coming.  Shyam is making drama, he won't move. Kushi saves him.  Stupid girl.

He tries to give explanation of why he did it and he tells her she doesn't know how Anjali treats him.  She tells him not to lie anymore.  He says he has gotten more love from her family then the Raizada's'I don't even want to write about this anymore he is just telling one big fat lie.

He says to her that he did try to tell her something and she does remember when he did have something to say.  He turned away and was saying he only did it for the bonding he felt for this family. He wants her to trust him. When he turns back Kushi is gone.  Good for you girl don't take that bull'.

Should he call he or not? Arnav is worried about her. He recalls her crying on his shoulder.  Lavanya walks in and says to him she has worn this sari for him and it was so much work to put on and he is ignoring her.  With that he ignores her still and asks about Kushi. 

This is the time where I think Lavanya starts to put 2+2 together, with Arnav and Kushi, it is starting to add up. 

He turns and asks Anjali where Kushi went'ah,uh she has a lot to do with the engagement coming soon, he uses as an excuse'.Lavanya walks away, hurt by him.  Anjai is trying to reach Kushi.  Payal called she is asking about Kushi too.  Kushi is not receiving calls.  He tries to call her then.

Kushi is upset, he knows it but doesn't know it was because

Lovely.
 You gave the perfect name of the post, It was  all about Shyam's lie. The atrocious man imprudently lied to both of the family.And to justify himself, he keeps telling lies.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 142 

The episode starts off with arnav telling la that he does not mean to hurt her intentionally but when he does realize that he has hurt her he feels really bad. He calls her khushi and la puts her hand on his shoulder and said its lavanya.

Arnav looks shell shocked and turns around to explain himself but la runs off in tears. His hand gripping his phone he said what am I doing

he walks off to his thinking window and thinks of all the time he has been unfair to lavanya. And he realizes that he did not do anything right with lavanya, EVER. (What happened to ASR...he is turning into arnav, who is not as scary as ASR but equally hot).πŸ‘

Khushi enters the RM, looking for Anjali. She spots Anjali and he is putting on her mangalsutra (she should have put that on before the gold necklace, but I guess it is building up to something huge dealing with it). Khushi is tense on how she should tell her. Arnav come up and just stars at khushi's restlessness His girl is here, how can he ignore her? and walks off (that is odd but I guess he has more important things to handle). Anjali spots khushi and said that she was meaning to call her, and she said that she thinks that khushi forgot there will be two engagements jokingly.  She notices khushi's sad and tense face and wants to know what is up.  Khushi tells Anjali that she needs to talk to her. And anjalis is tense wondering what she is going to say and then her hand goes to fix her mangalsutra wondering why it loose.  She tries to fix it but the mangalsutra falls off and khushi catches it. 

Anjali because super upset and freaks out what has happened. She gets the necklace out of her hand and wonders if her husband is okay (oh he is more than okay, I wonder where he is. He should spend his last day in comfort and luxury if khushi tells the truth.πŸ˜† khushi tries to calm her down but Anjali said that she cannot live without him...what aapshagun happened (if I was her I would be like oh I did not put my mangalsutra on good enough).It's not you, it's Anjali, who is maha superstitious. khushi just looks at her worriedly and Anjali walks off worried and scared. Khushi just looks off in deep thought (I hopes she does not change her mind of not telling her). Anjali goes to the DM murti and asks her the safety of her husband and his long life (don't worry he knows how to protect himself really well). She looks at her mangulsutra and holding it tightly praying that her husband is safe. Khushi walks up to her and assures her that nothing happened and don't cry. Everything is fine and your husband and you marriage will be fine and nothing will happen.she promises her (her dialogues show so much surety like she is the cause of this..well technically she is but Anjali does not understand the surety of her words). Anjali said that she is nothing without him and if anything happened to him she could not finish her thought. She goes to call him. Khushi is left wondering if she is doing the right thing and look to DM for help (she better not change her mind).

Anjali's blind love for her husband is refraining Khushi now.

Arnav shows to la's room like he wants to say something. La is sitting on her bed folding clothes in a solemn manner. She notices arnav and she said that she forgot to ask with suit he will wear on the engagement day. She is like classic black (I did not know there was more shades of black) or charcoal grey. Arnav was like lavanya. And she is like charcoal grey and your eyes...they look at each other awkwardly and she said that it will look good with his eyes.Good observation of La.  She turns around and starts going on about how much more things they need to do before the engagement (I was feeling so bad for her she knows what is coming but she keeps changing the subject). Arnav said that he needs to talk to her.  La knows what is coming so she said it is okay I know your taste and she said there is so much work and she has to go to the parlor. Arnav goes up to her and puts his hand on her should to stop her from going on because he know what she is trying to do avoid the inevitable and said lavanya I need to talk to you. She grips her dupatta and is tense because she know what he is going to say. Poor girl, got scared in anticipation.  Arnav said lavanya and lavanya was like no. and he said her name again and she was like you don't have to (say anything) her fears are coming true. Arnav said listen to me please.

Khushi is debating with herself to tell anjali or not. She wants Anjali talk to the pandit saying that she will keep a vrat and is going to the mandir tomorrow. She said she is happy her hubby is okay and she should not take this situation lightly so she is holding a pooja tomorrow. She wants her husband to be safe like he has always been and she thanks god. Khushi just looks at her more confused wondering how to tell her. Anjali noticed her being tensed and asked her what is wrong. She apologized for being tense do to the mangalsutra breaking and asked her what she wanted to say. Khushi contemplates more and starts fidgeting trying to tell her. Anjali notices that her left hand has no ring and asked what happened to the ring. Khushi takes her hand out of her hand and khushi tells her that her engagement is broken. Anjali is shell shocked and does not know how to respond (i am getting really frustrated with khushi, she needs to tell her, i know she will freak out at first and not but the seed will be planted...it is better for her to find out her husband has bad intentions early on rather than when something bad happens).

i understand your frustration. But what to do, a villain is necessary in a love story.Though I also wanted Shyam to get exposed, but bore it for the sake of the story.

Arnav is wants to tell la something. La understands and tells him not to say anything. Aranv touches her cheek and said they way you feel for me, I may never feel that way and maybe I never had and I cannot lie anymore, by lying I cannot insult you anymore, not for my sake but your sake. He said you and me (can never be together like that)...and la said I knew that you would say that too me, and I probably knew this before, and I had feared that this will be the end of our relationship. She turns around wipes her tears and said without any (love)...and he turns around understanding her incomplete sentence. La said perhaps I did not want to accept it, I kept lieing to myself, I lied to myself so much that it seemed true.finally she admitted the blunt truth.  I know asr that you don't like this but I want to hug you once (I will allow it this time, if I was her I would have asked for the same thing, maybe a kiss too).Achcha mien samajh gayi.  They both turn around and arnav goes forward to hug her (no words can describe this scene, I am in tears). They hug it out.

credit goes to the maker

Anjali is like what your engagement broke, how???? Khushi has no clue how to tell her and still is thinking whether she can say it or not.

Arnav said he is sorry for all this. And la walks off in the other direction and said some question don't have answers right? It is funny ASR how we got engaged suddenly and how did I not realize that something is wrong but how did you realize that you don't love me like the way I love you?  To stop her from speaking any further, arnav put his hand on her shoulder and turns her around and asked if she is okay (I am pretty sure she is not, I know she said yes but that never means yes).Yup she was terribly hurt. Arnav said that they must inform the family about this and we have to do it together.  La is holding back her tears and shakes her head no slightly.

Anjali said she does not understand how did your rishta break and why you did you take this decision and why. She asked why happened. Khushi looks at her and looks away because he can't face her because the truth affects her. Anjali said I know I should not ask about your personal life, but I feel bad. If I feel like this, I can understand what you are going through (yeah anjali's first rishta broke too, I hope she understands). What will happen when nani finds out and she will feel bad too (where did nani come from this). Khushi said will you accept my one request (I wonder what it is). And Anjali  nods her head yes and lovingly holds her cheek and khushi is looking here and there trying to form the right words ( I wonder if she will tell her or not)

La tells arnav that they cannot tell anyone that we broke our engagement. Arnav goes to her and looks at her like why

Khushi tells Anjali not to tell anyone because Payash's engagement is huge for both families. And Anjali was like what about your dukh, do you know what you are asking me??? (okay fair point, but she needs to tell anji)

La tells arnav she knows what she is saying. Arnav is confused. She explains that everyone is happy and it is not the right time. She mentions how mami agreed to PayAsh's engagement with much difficulty, so we cannot say anything because she might break it. she does not want to see nani and anjali upset as well. Arnav is in awe with and he is shock that she thinks so much for her family and said that she respects her and she hugs him (I would have done the same this). She said you respect me but not love me. She realizes what she said she releases herself from the hug and wipes her tears and said sorry I don't want you to feel guilty about this ever and I mean it. Arnav is just in awe with her (he never thought the once ditzy la can turn into someone speaking so much sense and with maturity too). They decided not to tell anyone. Arnav is like what to do because he knows it is not right. Will they end up telling the family that the engagment broke???? will khushi tell anjali about shyam???? (last one was wishful thinking)

Okay the ArLa scene was super emotional (never thought i would say that)...they grew up so much. Arnav is actually talking about his feeling, who was once before hiding everything behind his anger so no one would know... and la is handling this with such maturity, who before was very selfish and materialistic. Khushi brought the good side out from them. I loved how they understood their unsaid words. they knew this would have happened eventually but they finally realized why is happening is wrong and decided to ended before lives are ruined (i had no clue where to put this in my analysis so i put it at the end)

my reaction to arnav and lavanya's scene today

beautiful!
I loved how you felt for La. i also was hurt for her. But it's better to accept the truth before it's too late. La acted wise. she realised the fact that Arnav never loved her. So there is no future of this relationship. I salute her courage and greatness, that she didn't put the blame on Arnav.
 On the other hand, Khushi couldn't reveal Shyam's truth to Anjali, just because she can't see to ruin Raizada family's happiness. Anjali is the ladli of the family. We saw how the whole family broke down with her after Shyam's revelation. So I also can't blame Khushi.

All the bold lines I liked most.
 My comments are everywhere.