Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

with lub from katelyn, the tb segment for today's episode

[TB] 12th Dec 2011: Sanaya, Daljeet & Barun (Khushi-Anjali Scene Shoot), Episode 142

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bys-vL41Lo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Episode 142

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaCQT8hNf-U[/YOUTUBE]

A Youtube episode after ages... enjoy.

First telecast Wednesday, 14 December, 2011

Dailymotion full episode links

Dailymontion: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz9hhh_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-142_shortfilms#.UcOhJYvn_IU

Dailymotion with English subtitles:

Part 1: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4vO9vcG0Wj9jj4ayuR

Part 2: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3BqxZyd3WIbh34ayyw

Thanks, Katelyn for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see
Blasters' Take ~ Episode 140-144
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

BarunDiwani,

Wow! That was beautifully recounted, and with so many heartwarming, on the mark observations! I specially like the lines i took the liberty of coloring red...feelings shared perhaps by hundreds of thousands of viewers but you just made each of these moments come alive seamlessly.
The Payal-Akash courtship leading to the joyous days of celebration before their wedding, for so many of us, provided the most bewitching and breathtaking moments for our beloved couple...and remains the 'pie'ce de re'sistance' of the entire show for me...a beautiful love was blossoming and our couple looked more ravishing than ever. The actors, the two of them, amazing, looked their parts so completely.
A couple on the brink of something divine...touched by a divine power as if...
You are so right. Payal and Akash were fundamental to this. Seeing them so in love on the cliff that day softened Mr. Raizada like never before. Akash was so precious to him. And Akash was in love with his paagal girl's sister. It couldn't have hit closer to home. And Akash and Payal's declaration of love for each other had made his girl so happy, he could see it in her eyes. Underneath all that filmy nautanki around suicide note et al. And unwillingly unknowingly he was happy to see her so.
Not yet ready to declare anything towards her, for when was the Raizada that uncomplicated, he was for sure touched by the undeniable magic of love. A close encounter of an involuntary kind...
Did i just get carried away or what? πŸ˜†

Issk! if this what you call getting carried away, plz do by all means and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. mmuuwaaas for at line in purple. First ofall thanks for all the lovely things, i have yet to read other ppls takes on these epis but grinning with you compliments about my take.   and about this beautiful track pre-payash wedding that make me giddy with joy is truelly one of the most if not the most well executed tracks in the whole show. When i was new to IF, and read ppl referign to the "golden period" i thought it was for these episodes, didn't know  it was for the entire show upto this pt...which is also golden well then this track can only be called a diamond in the gold.   thanks for adding wonderful thoughts and for reading through all my typos...i'm so hopeless when it comes to those!!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Loved your analysis Ami. I was smiling all the way through. This two episodes were some of the best hilarious ones. I would only second it to the bed breaking scene and swami epiisodes. I was also remembering her reaction on date number 2. That was hilarious provided they had not entered the shyanjali fiasco in between

Thanks so much Samin, loved your comments in b/c. totally agree Arnav Know khsuhi daydreams about him,πŸ˜† and Khushi knows he loves her like mad...isn't it funny? but his strong, unsorted feeling  of farq stops him  and all the hurt he has caused her stops her, make for a heck of a love story. I agree these funnier epis compare to all the ones afte forced marriage, which i enjoyed whole heartily but just feel like here its so wee executed scenes were meant to be there, where some of those later seem a tad forced...but again  that strictly from a critical point, i enjoy all the laughs in IPK. It really was funny and Sanaya is to be commended for carrying alot of it with finess and flawlessly! THanks again Samin!!

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 138

it was a very clever...Shyam had plenty chances to get out of the house...he actually spoke to Anjali...whn Khushi was on the other line...Anjali could hav easily said "Khushiji i'll talk to you later" instead she said "i'll talk to you later"
 nd whn her got up to pick the call ...his eye could hav easily fallen on Khushi but it din't 😈

its all DM game πŸ‘

Episode 139

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

till now, that's only a rumour i think. but if they do have the complete foolishness to do that... i don't really care... that's not ipk. just a little felony... by those who can conceive only at the level of that.

13 is gonna be lucky... you'll see πŸ˜†

Horizon! hugs! 

i miss so much these days...ipk2 with a new cast??? hmmm def wouldn't be IPK  but it would have my curiosity as to how they decide to move the story along...but ipk without the jhalli and the sexy man with chocolaty eyes and husky voice is just not IPK. I feel bad for the makers who want to fulfill our demand but simply can't withouth these too. 
I agreee 13 will be luck πŸ˜‰
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 138

it was a very clever...Shyam had plenty chances to get out of the house...he actually spoke to Anjali...whn Khushi was on the other line...Anjali could hav easily said "Khushiji i'll talk to you later" instead she said "i'll talk to you later"
 nd whn her got up to pick the call ...his eye could hav easily fallen on Khushi but it din't 😈

its all DM game πŸ‘

Episode 139

lovely, supriya. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

yes, it's all dm game. 😳. here in the guise of clever creatives. 😳

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Issk! if this what you call getting carried away, plz do by all means and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. mmuuwaaas for at line in purple. First ofall thanks for all the lovely things, i have yet to read other ppls takes on these epis but grinning with you compliments about my take.   and about this beautiful track pre-payash wedding that make me giddy with joy is truelly one of the most if not the most well executed tracks in the whole show. When i was new to IF, and read ppl referign to the "golden period" i thought it was for these episodes, didn't know  it was for the entire show upto this pt...which is also golden well then this track can only be called a diamond in the gold.   thanks for adding wonderful thoughts and for reading through all my typos...i'm so hopeless when it comes to those!!

BarunDiwani πŸ€—

Thank you for the mwuhaas...gosh i don't even know how to spell themπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I have read other takes too, and each one is a peach one 😊...but the fab thing is there is so much to talk about, feel, dwell upon in the episodes (and drown in vis a vis apna hotwa bitwa) that I can't get enough. Also each take somehow brings the writer's own self i think, and that's what really makes it all so faraq-worthyπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you for encouraging me to let loose thoda aur...gimme more of your butterflies in the tummy inducing stuff then!
Typos, humen koi faraq nahi padta...And i liked being called Issk...sounds like...☺️humney toh aisa socha hi nahi tha!  

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

in pink, exacetment. there you get me all frenchified in my excitement.

iago was creepy... but do give uriah a try too sometime... shyam's "humility," and "amiable nature" all there. had the writing remained unflinching, and the writers done a rumplestilskin and refused to give in when star plus and ph started interfering, we'd have had a real villain come out of this, as we had a real hero. sadly, in the end shyam was just a garbled gaffe of a negative character. all the outside, no real inside.

Stuff started to falter after the forced marriage but after the kidnapping it just made me go WHAT THE

As for Uriah I will definitely give it a shit...is that the name of the book or the name of the character
Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

oye! page 26 on the new one already??😭 suffering from major IF withdrawal yesterday, literally wanted to cry a little bit when i came home so tired and had no energy to come to say hi...hormones.  Did have a productive day with mom on the personal front...just a long day.  saw the bigl slap yesterday and looking fwd to watching 140,141,142 marathon tonight  so excited! Missed you guys yesterday!

I missed you😭
I was wondering where you disappeared to