Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Congratulations sister Blasters for thread 13!!!  What a great breather we had, now let us get back to our real work! 

Episode 136

The Marriage is Fixed!

Kushi has something to tell Payal but she can't she has promised not to tell, but she is having a hard time holding it in.  Shyam wants to know where she has been without informing anyone so late at night.  She is trying to make the family guess since she can't tell.  Charade's is not going well.  Kushi gets mad that no one is understanding and gives up. Shyam was acting like a really possessive husband right there, i was like hold on you guys are not married yet. her charades was just too funny, i would not even guess what she was trying to say

Kushi is getting Payal ready and is just about to tell her and they come.  She pulls her to the window to show her.  Payal still doesn't get it.  Garima, Buaji and Shyam are finishing their cup of tea.  Shyam asks if Buaji has spoken to the priest about the wedding. i was like stop pestering them, you will get married when the time is right or by nandekishore's will Buaji looks out the window and sees ASR and his whole family outside.  She asks what are they doing here.  Shyam stops you can almost see his tenseness in his shoulders.  He turns bak to look and runs into his room.    They are all at the door and is invited in.  Buaji calls for Shyam who has disappeared. yeah "disappears"  Kushi brings Payal.  Payal is very hesitant she thinks they have all come to complain about them and the situation if they were going to complain, why would the whole family come when they can complain over the phone, payal's smartness sometimes.    Kushi goes to close the door when suddenly a man in a crisp white shirt  nice description and black vest, places his hand upon hers to come in.  Her eyes reach his and they are caught in the mesmerizing gaze of each other.  He comes in walking past her shoulder to shoulder touching.  He looks so handsome in white. yes he does😳

Nani apologizes for the suddenness of the visit and that they have all come.  She says they have gone for the engagement and Buaji thinks she is talking about Arnav's engagement.  She says Akash has already been here with the invitation card and she wants to thank them all for coming about that.  Nani answers no not Arnav's engagement(that will be at another time, Buaji), but Akash's.

Everyone is smiling but Mami and the Gupta's are confused," Payal,' Nani says, "come here". They seat her down between Nani and Anjali. 

Shyam escapes out the window leaving his phone. for a person always trying to get out of sticky situations and succeeding he is becoming very sloppy at hiding his tracks

The Gupta's are taken by surprise.  "We and you?" Garima proposes and Mami says, "yes, I know. There is a difference in the families but it is a matter of love."  she will never learnNani glaring at her.  Good save Mami.  Buaji, says to her have you come with a marriage proposal or to insult us?  "Insult?  Mami says, the people who have no respect'"  i am pretty sure she was a servant, that is of lower standing of the guptas, she makes my blood boil sometimesShe is reprimanded sharply by Naniji.

Nani tells Buaji that Akash and even she likes Payal very much and that is why the proposal.  Buaji admits she even likes Akash. So the marriage is fixed!

Everyone is having tea.  Arnav reaches for his tea and spills it on the cuff of his shirt.  Khushi put it like that on purpose so she can have some alone time with arnav Buaji asks Payal to take him to the washroom and he ays he will go by himself.  I love how he knows the Gupta house like it is his own home or his wife's home.  Just adore that familiarity. i know!!!!!!

He enters the kitchen.  I need a napkin.  Kushi was getting the sweets readied and was surprised to see him.  He shows her his stained shirt.  She goes into action.  She tries to wipe away the stain using a dirty towel and made his beautiful white crisp shirt, dirtied even more than the stain. She says wait a minute she will clean it he says better if you stay away from it and that he will take care of it himself. She sends him in the direction of the washroom. this scene was just too cute

Garima pulls Buaji to another room, she likes Akash but is concerned about Mamiji.  She feels she is not happy with the relationship and maybe after she gets married'Nani says she won't regret it.  Nani has come to allay their fears.  She says that Manorama was not happy with the relationship but they all convinced her and she promises Payal will always be happy.  She asks for her horoscope so that they can marry them quickly and take her home with them. i loved how nani reassured them, because she knows mami's nature and wanted to reassure them that all izz well

Kushi has brought Sashi out in his wheelchair.  Buaji is handing out sweets to everyone, gives Mami a sneer and when she goes to Arnav, Kushi comes running.  "He can't have sweets," Embarrassed she walks away and he looks a little stunned but pleased at her behavior he should be use to that by now, she reminds everyone that he can't have sweet but i think he likes the fact khushi is caring for him despite all the things he did to her.  The normal person wouldn't notice but us Blasters know every grimace, line, wrilnkle twinkle of this man! πŸ‘ Akash takes blessings from Babuji, Kushi says Payal and him love each other and then Anjali comes and he has an anxiety attack; he recognizes her.  Kushi notices too. you can tell that shyam is gonnna be exposed soon

nice one as usual, my comments are in green and the red were my favorite parts
..Anita.. thumbnail

Episode 137

Sorry and Thank You

Anjali's introduction has put Babuji into an anxiety attack. He is trying so desperately to inform everyone but due to his paralytic condition no words can come.  Mami says too many people in such a small place. does she even have a heart???

Kushi removes him from the situation.  Kushi tries to open the door but Arnav opens the door for them.  He asks if he should call the doctor does he need medicine or something.  Kushi shakes her head no.  He leaves.  he is a son in law in training

This is probably one of the most wonderful scenes of IPK.  It lets us have a peak into Arnav's heart, his caring.  He isn't an iceberg like we thought and if he was global warming is taking place!  His sun is Kushi. πŸ‘

Kushi places babuji in the bed and goes out.  Buaji says she should bring Shyam.  Arnav rolls his eyes.  Does he really want to meet Kushi's fianc, the man she belongs to now, (not really!), I don't think so. i thinks he wants to meet the man that took khushi away from him unwillingly

Kushi slowly walks over to the guest room and knocks on the door hesitantly.  She looked at Arnav prior to the knock.  She is uncomfortable too.  She opens the door he is not there. He must have gone out the backdoor. Both Kushi and Arnav look relieved. khushi really does not want people to meet her fiance i guess because it will be awkward, for arnav it is a whole other story

Payal takes blessings and hugs. Mami in her head is having a whole conversation of warning to Payal.  "Just wait and see what it will be like to come and live with her as her daughter in law.  A real reality show. " Poor Payal.  i know😭

Kushi and Payal are in an embrace and Arnav watches.  He is happy for you see a slight little smirk and he seems to be thinking. he loves it when he can make khushi smile

Anjali is calling Shyam and she hears a cell phone ringing from Kushi's guest room. i was so mad when someone called her to leave

Akash sees Payal watching him from the window. silent romance, is what they are good at

Kushi opens the door to Arnav.  He walks right in and says he wants to talk and in private, not with her but Payal.  He says to Kushi, " I want to talk with Payal in private.'  Kushi starts yelling with him.  She says why in private and not here with me.  What if he hurts her?  Payal says Kushi it must be important.  Kushi tells her you are still my sister not his sisterin law so don't side with him.  The phone rings and Kushi has to answer the phone.  Arnav says he broke her marriage and apologizes, He tells the story briefly and says he is sorry.  She explains what happened and that she would have been married in that family and wouldn't have been happy.  She is not sad about that at all.  Payal tells him Kushi feels as if she is responsible what happened that night, he interjects quickly, she wasn't at fault. poor aranv was so guilty when he found out about payal's marriage being called off due to him and now he fully accepts that khushi was telling the truth when deep down in side he knew the truth

Kushi is looking on, her huge almond shape eyes misted with tears.  She walks forward to him.  "Arnavji, you spoke to sister'"

He has to go.  How can he show her his vulnerable and sweet side?  She runs after him. he already have to get alot of courage to apologize to payal, he had no intentions to apologize to khushi

"Arnavji,
His gussa comes out, he turns around,  and she hits his brick wall energy, she actually comes to a halt,  "First you want me not to speak with your sister,, then you want.  You decide . What do you want?"  '.(From me, I would add.)  I don't want to hear what you have to say  he gets in his car. Psss she flattens his tire.

now you have to listen as she places her pin back in her hair. 

He gets out of the car. This lean, taut, masculine, hunk of a man'. nice mental image i have now

He looks at his flat tire and asks Kushi if she is crazy.  He will most definitely have to listen to her now. πŸ˜†

Kushi says sorry and thank you in the same sentence.  Sorry that she didn't want him to speak with Payal for she thought he would say something wrong to her or scold her and thank you for apologizing to her and bringing Akash and Payal together.

I believe he was touched but doesn't show it as usual.  He can't let her in or she will know he has feelings.

He is going to leave but then realizes his flat and is calling for another car.  She laughs, he doesn't know how to change a tire.  She announce it to the world and now the children are laughing at "Uncle".  "Uncle?" he aks.  "Are they laughing at me?"  Kushi shhh the children and sends them away after some cute moments and she proceeds to change the tire.  He watches sometimes rolling his eyes.  When finished he gets in the car and says to Kushi,  that is so khushi, she can do something that he can't i don't blame her for announcing it

thank you for changing the tire...NOT!!!!

Sorry.

my comments are in green!!!!
Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

wiwy, really thanks for this. you da babe. thinking, why not send this as birthday message to the boy.blast wale what do you say.
only one man can make thobda sexy... he ought to know that what. πŸ˜†. really, i am serious about that bday message. we could set it up nicely with collage and stuff, also give him the links... who knows, might male him

that is actually a good idea!!!!!! i don't know if the deadline past yet
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it is past the deadline...i sent in at yest 5 pm

Durga's poem , wiwy's riddles nd just a two line msg from me ( i din hav time to make an edit)

Team Sarun sent a confirmin msg tht they received the mail 😊

..Anita.. thumbnail

Episode 139

Broken Engagement: The Revelation

Kushi head is definitely not on the pooja but seeing who that man is.  The funny thing is the student nudges the mentor to fold her hands and pray.  

Very cute and nice to see; way to go, La.

The man's phone rings.  He silences it but when it rings a second time he gets up and leaves the pooja, gesturing to Anjali.

I was lost here because of no English subtitles so I will make my own version.

Anjali is upset her husband has gone to accept a phone call.  La tells her to relax and says to Kushi her husband always calls her Rani Sahiba, Rani Sahiba. Kya? This makes Kushi antennas go up again, so she must find him.  She remembers her conversation with Shyam about a phone call he had received from Rani Sahiba and his excuse was she was a client of his. you understood the scene perfectly, you don't need subtitles anymore

Kushi says she will bring her husband back to her.  She tentatively walks up the stairs.  khushi is on a mission to see anjali's husband...i am with her all the way

It is a long journey to the terrace; a time for deep thought and remembering of flashbacks of all truths and lies.  This is the time when justification and verdict will occur.  

She will learn his reality, who he really is.

This walk was great it showed everything, all the links.  She is just getting it and placing the pieces of the puzzle together.

She opens the terrace door and he is on the phone, back to her.  She walks up closer and closer.  The suspense just killing us;  It took a whole three minutes for her to walk up to him with that blaring music and drum beats anticipating the next scene. the flashbacks were annoying, i was like i know already, but they were trying to show how khushi is getting the clues

Finally the revelation.. 

The suspenseful music . 

She learns his truth and then...

He tries to explain...

SLAP... best slap ever

It doesn't matter what he says. i love how he was saying let me explain, i mean what is the point, his secret is out

She says a client, she is your client, nahi, she is not your client but your wife!  How can you as a married man, tell so many lives and hurt both our families. that was my favorite line from the episode

She frantically tries to remove her engagement ring, it is as if it is burning her.  She throws it at him. it was intense...i am glad khushi did that

He has broken her trust and the trust of them all.  He doesn't deserve the love of their families, of Anjali. He tries steps forward and she points her finger as to say don't come near her. She turns to leave him, he begging her not to say anything.  He reminds her to think of Payal and Akash. he just keeps getting lower and lower,

He is caught and he is freaking out. How will he manage this time?  He sees the ring on he floor and picks it up. there was no regret on his face but only fear that his good life is over

Lavanya is asking ASR to come down for blessings since he didn't go for the veneration.  ASR says very nicely to her he doesn't want to he is not in the mood. She looks at him like he has two heads.  He asks her, "What?"  She tells him he is being nice to her. What the?  He is speechless. She hugs him. She understands. ????? seriously i don't understand why la is with him if he was never nice to her

What is happening to him? khushi is what's happening to him

A one Kushi Kumari Gupta is getting to him maybe.

Kushi is firmly stepping herself down to tell the world when she realizes what will happen to Payal and Akash if she spills the beans. She now is walking worriedly and as she picks up the pace she collides into Arnav and his teacup falls to the ground breaking.  He scolds her and then looks at her as she is picking up the pieces.  Something is wrong.

"Kushi? Kushi?  What happened to you?"  He lifts her up.  His face full of concern.  He questions her knowing something is wrong.  Is there a problem at your house?  Do you need anything? Kushi?  He lets go of her shoulders and almost immediately she grabs his arm and breaks down crying on his shoulder.  His touch brings her comfort, safety and protection. loved your description

"Kushi'Kushi'What has happened to you? Shh...Kushi it's okay'"  He looks up as to think what it is and he knows.  "Kushi has your fianc said something?" i think arnav had a feeling that her fiance is not a good man

She looks up at him.

He looks deeply in her eyes with a glint of gussa in his he asks, "What did he do?  Did he do something to you?  Did he hurt you?"

She answers, "He'" and stops,

Knowing that Anjali is his world

And she can't destroy their world'

and the Revelation would. i wish he told him then he could use his harvard brain and investigate

my comments are in green!!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

that is actually a good idea!!!!!! i don't know if the deadline past yet

wiwy this  is awesome ... arz kya hai...

Sadke jaoon  tere kya  andaz  hai 
Teri ada bhi ajab eik misaal hai
Yeh jo humari eik pyari  si wiwy
 padoon mein chupi rustum gulzar hai
Translation meri fite mun hai but still trying

I really adore your style
You are an example within 
There is one beautiful wiwy
she is full of surprises within

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ hi supriya, anita

no prob. if team sarun is done with messages, that's fine. maybe team barun will collect for the man... supriya, please do a wondrous edit with the thobda, na? then we'll put down all the shayri and links and pass it to them. 

actually, how about doing a collage with all the lines in the visual? please give it a thought. otherwise a series of single shots of the young man, each with its own thobda lines. 

any other ideas?
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail

Episode 140

One Big Fat Lie

He has been exposed and Kushi's is beside herself.  She knew it in the deepest recesses of her heart; she knew something wasn't right.  She ran away and her knight in shining armor was there to protect her.  She should have known right then and there he was hers not the other one. 

Shyam has told one big fat lie. πŸ‘

But she has to go.  This pain is too much not only her pain but the pain that if she reveals any of this to the Raizada's it will destroy their family and possibly break Payal and Akash's engagement.  She is beside herself and she must leave there.  He follows her but the family stops them.  Anjali introduces Kushi to her husband and everyone is praising him and their love.  Arnav notices Kushi's reaction and he seems perplexed but he knows something is up too bad he just ignores that.  They have to give the offering in the meanwhile you can see a visibly hurt Kushi and an uncomfortable Shyam. 

Shyam has told one big fat lie.

Anjali wants Shyam to take Kushi home because he has to go out but Kushi says no, she has to leave right now and leaves.  Arnav reaches out.  He sees her hurt but what is it exactly? he kept looking at his jija ji and khushi but he could not put two and two together...he should know khushi is never like that with a person she just met...she is lively

As Kushi is walking him she thinks about all the incidents that lead to Shyam entering her life.  She is hurt and I think not because she loved him, which she never did, she never could, but because he deceived them all. 

Shyam reaches her and he asks her to let him explain.  She tells them he cheated them all.  He lied to them all.  She walks away from him and he is standing in the middle of the road when a truck is coming.  Shyam is making drama, he won't move. Kushi saves him.  Stupid girl. agreed

He tries to give explanation of why he did it and he tells her she doesn't know how Anjali treats him.  She tells him not to lie anymore.  He says he has gotten more love from her family then the Raizada's'I don't even want to write about this anymore he is just telling one big fat lie. khushi knows that they worship the ground he walks on

He says to her that he did try to tell her something and she does remember when he did have something to say.  He turned away and was saying he only did it for the bonding he felt for this family. He wants her to trust him. When he turns back Kushi is gone.  Good for you girl don't take that bull'. i forgot what shyam was trying to tell her all those times but it was not the truth, i was probably his feeling or something, i usually ignore his scenes

Should he call he or not? Arnav is worried about her. He recalls her crying on his shoulder.  Lavanya walks in and says to him she has worn this sari for him and it was so much work to put on and he is ignoring her.  With that he ignores her still and asks about Kushi.  

This is the time where I think Lavanya starts to put 2+2 together, with Arnav and Kushi, it is starting to add up.  her dream world is crashing down

He turns and asks Anjali where Kushi went'ah,uh she has a lot to do with the engagement coming soon, he uses as an excuse'.Lavanya walks away, hurt by him.  Anjai is trying to reach Kushi.  Payal called she is asking about Kushi too.  Kushi is not receiving calls.  He tries to call her then. he know that he is upset and hopes that she does not do anything stupid, i seriously thought he would go after her to find her

Kushi is upset, he knows it but doesn't know it was because

my comments are in green
and you wrote all of them really fast!!!!!!!!!
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^ hi supriya, anita

no prob. if team sarun is done with messages, that's fine. maybe team barun will collect for the man... supriya, please do a wondrous edit with the thobda, na? then we'll put down all the shayri and links and passit to them. 

actually, how about doing a collage with all the lines in the visual? please give it a thought. other wise a series of single shots of the young man, each with its own thobda lines. 

any other ideas?

what does thobda mean??
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
YES YES Finally I am freee till Sept...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago