Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: paljay

Very good Post, You said it so nicely  that I have nothing more to include,

I am also watching the show for Sultan.

Do not get dishearten by bashing posts, they always do that, I liked your answer too. Very mature post.

To me, Sultan's character is a breath of fresh air on the show. And thank you ðŸ˜³
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent post!!
You have got to the crux of the matter of this track, what Sultan is fighting for is his right, and I cannot find fault with that because I keep thinking of all that he has missed growing up. 

Yesterday we saw him for once not keeping calm, he retaliated in kind to RK's accusations, RK was RK with his dialogues but Sultan for once answered back and because of what he has been told he had the ammunition to pierce RK's armour with what he had to say, the fight sequence that ensued and reaction shots of everybody made for a very entertaining episode, looking forward to more confrontations between RK and Sultan!!! That parting dialogue of Sultan, "This is not over, it's just the beginning" was promising...😃
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh c'mon!

now dat he showed his inane violent streak,,,he's developed character strength!!😛

n he n madhu hav a respectful understanding!!! weh did dat happen??😕 wen madhu shouted n threw him out fr ruining things fr her by unnecessary n unwanted interfereing,,,,entering her bedroom in disguise (ya respect right!!!)

n he acted as a frend 😕,,,,then why was he so shell shocked n disoriented wen madhu revealed her changed feelings dat day!! also he was replaying dargah scenes whil driving back n banging th steering wheel...he shud hav been happy dat madhu was not taking revenge but accepting hr feelings!!

this strong character shud learn to survive in th show widout hanging onto RK n his life one way or other n develop his own story n life...1st via RK's woman n now via his dad!!!😉

really u guys jus don wanna see things ny other way!!
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teletubby

oh c'mon!

now dat he showed his inane violent streak,,,he's developed character strength!!😛

n he n madhu hav a respectful understanding!!! weh did dat happen??😕 wen madhu shouted n threw him out fr ruining things fr her by unnecessary n unwanted interfereing,,,,entering her bedroom in disguise (ya respect right!!!)

n he acted as a frend 😕,,,,then why was he so shell shocked n disoriented wen madhu revealed her changed feelings dat day!! also he was replaying dargah scenes whil driving back n banging th steering wheel...he shud hav been happy dat madhu was not taking revenge but accepting hr feelings!!

this strong character shud learn to survive in th show widout hanging onto RK n his life one way or other n develop his own story n life...1st via RK's woman n now via his dad!!!😉

really u guys jus don wanna see things ny other way!!

Like I've mentioned before, having feelings for someone can be difficult to deal with when you realise that you cannot act upon them. I don't look back on the actions of Sultan in the past, because he hasn't shown that kind of behavior [as in pursuing her or trying to meddle in her business] in Madhu's presence in the present.

In the present, he does show her respect. He did not speak to her. She spoke to him first. I see that as it not being about Madhu to him anymore. It's about his mother and her right, as well as Sultan respecting Madhu's decision.

Violent streak? Sultan has been a so-called gangster from day one. This should not come as a surprise. However, I do believe that RK was the one to make a move on Sultan first and Sultan blocked him. The second time, however, when RK crossed a line, he punched him -- rightly so. Let's not forget that RK is the younger one of the brothers and he disrespected his older brother.

Now as for which character is dependent on which is a matter of opinion.
Edited by Elysia - 10 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Excellent post!!

You have got to the crux of the matter of this track, what Sultan is fighting for is his right, and I cannot find fault with that because I keep thinking of all that he has missed growing up. 

Yesterday we saw him for once not keeping calm, he retaliated in kind to RK's accusations, RK was RK with his dialogues but Sultan for once answered back and because of what he has been told he had the ammunition to pierce RK's armour with what he had to say, the fight sequence that ensued and reaction shots of everybody made for a very entertaining episode, looking forward to more confrontations between RK and Sultan!!! That parting dialogue of Sultan, "This is not over, it's just the beginning" was promising...😃

Thank you ðŸ˜³

Indeed. Sultan's final words weren't a threat. They were a promise. And I'm truly looking forward to seeing how Sultan's character grows in the future.
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ely!!

Wonderful post as usual!! Don't know if you remember me from LTL days and I was a fan of your analytical posts on Dutta!! You weaved the same magic on IPKKND forum too when you analysed Arnav!

Been wating to read some good posts on this forum and except for Sultan AT there is no place to turn to in this forum! I am glad I stumbled upon your post through Paljay's link in the Sultan AT!!

Your analysis is BANG ON!!!! Need I say more?!! I am too poor in words to describe what you have written here! Suffice to say, HATS OFF!!
Edited by mozart66 - 10 years ago
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
beautifully written for Sultan  char , yesterday episode was very good , sultan every expression telling more than words he said  what he is going trough still tried to maintain good way , the hurt he sis going through was very good , I really love all Avi  expression he is rocking , the one min eye lock was telling their chemistry , the was they looks it purely they share very good bound , she is trust him as she know him that he will not the person what RK is showing n telling but that truth was very unexpected for her too, ppl will understand their eye lock if they understand respect n trust in any kind of relation , Sultan char has actually multiple shade ,same time he is angry but cool with Madhu, even in rod scene he forget his anger as Madhu was in danger, when madhu was scolding he made his he had down that again show he respect respect , I am really not understand y ppl don't want to see  goodness in his char why unnecessary hate anayway they will never as they don't want to see, his chemistry with all actors is good , chahe wo aryan ke saath or Meera Maa ke saath, scenes looks so pure n natural , I have given up with show even, cmg in forums but this track looking interesting, sultan is reason to hook in the show.
swapna555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
V.Nice Post And V. Nicely Written.!! :-)

Yeah, Yesterday was the first time in more than a couple of months I watched MB. And was NOT Disappointed. :-)

This forum is overrun with insecurity where the main pervading thought is the fear that they might see a possibility where the lead pair might stop groping each other.

Please don't be disheartened by their comments.

It's nice to see some one appreciating things such as a mother-son bond and strength of char and other things that enrich and make a person a better human being than to read people spewing continuous venom all around.

Edited by swapna555 - 10 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mozart66

Ely!!

Wonderful post as usual!! Don't know if you remember me from LTL days and I was a fan of your analytical posts on Dutta!! You weaved the same magic on IPKKND forum too when you analysed Arnav!

Been wating to read some good posts on this forum and except for Sultan AT there is no place to turn to in this forum! I am glad I stumbled upon your post through Paljay's link in the Sultan AT!!

Your analysis is BANG ON!!!! Need I say more?!! I am too poor in words to describe what you have written here! Suffice to say, HATS OFF!!

Hiya, hun ðŸ˜ƒ Of course I remember you from the LTL forum. I could never ever forget any of the old gang. I miss ya'll a lot.

Thank you ðŸ˜³ There are nuances in Sultan that remind me of Dutta -- where he started and where he went. I'm hoping to see the same kind of journey for Sultan at some point.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alovi_21

beautifully written for Sultan  char , yesterday episode was very good , sultan every expression telling more than words he said  what he is going trough still tried to maintain good way , the hurt he sis going through was very good , I really love all Avi  expression he is rocking , the one min eye lock was telling their chemistry , the was they looks it purely they share very good bound , she is trust him as she know him that he will not the person what RK is showing n telling but that truth was very unexpected for her too, ppl will understand their eye lock if they understand respect n trust in any kind of relation , Sultan char has actually multiple shade ,same time he is angry but cool with Madhu, even in rod scene he forget his anger as Madhu was in danger, when madhu was scolding he made his he had down that again show he respect respect , I am really not understand y ppl don't want to see  goodness in his char why unnecessary hate anayway they will never as they don't want to see, his chemistry with all actors is good , chahe wo aryan ke saath or Meera Maa ke saath, scenes looks so pure n natural , I have given up with show even, cmg in forums but this track looking interesting, sultan is reason to hook in the show.

You nailed it in bold. Sultan is truly multidimensional. It's part of what makes his character so intriguing. I love his calm as well as his stormy eyes.