Madhubala TV series character and series analysis

Heja thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Didem. I live in Turkey. In the photo on PP, the characters of the TV series that are most watched in my country.

Anyway, I want to start my analysis and I apologize to all of you for my bad English.

The feature that distinguishes the series from other Indian TV series is, of course, the story line. For example, let's take the beginning of other Indian TV series and the beginning of the Madhubala series 

In other Indian TV series, it usually starts with scenes where everyone's story takes place in a big house, no one's face is clearly visible, families are connected to each other, the main character is approached in slow motion, and it starts with scenes we cannot see. They especially don't show the character's face right away.

However, the Madhubala series begins in a rather chilling way, not with the entry of a typical Indian family and the well-intentioned devoted daughter of the family. The main character's father puts an apple on a little girl's head and targets her. This shows that the father of the main character, who has not yet been included in the series, has a problematic nature.

If you have knowledge about the pre-Islamic period of ignorance, you know that girls were considered unlucky and were even buried alive as soon as they were born.

The main character's father wants the unborn child to be a boy so much that if it is a girl, he will kill her without mercy.

Isn't the situation very different in the pre-Islamic period of ignorance? 

Another issue is that the characters in the series (except Shamsheer) do not have incomplete stories and they leave the series after their stories are finished, for example the characters Balraj and Sultan.

In the series, the characters who make mistakes somehow pay the price and the story is given a new direction. For example, the character Balraj is a bad man who wants to kill his daughter. He makes a mistake and pays the price by dying. The Sultan character makes a mistake and pays the price by dying. RK's stepfather makes mistakes and pays the price by going to jail

RK's character breaks his leg when Madhu's first lover is hit by a car, and in the following episodes, he is accidentally stabbed by Madhubala and paralyzed for a while, and he pays the price for what he did in the past.And there are two foreshadowings that I observed in the series First of all, the fact that the Balraj character would die was already told to the audience at the beginning of the series 

The second example concerns the character Rk. I would like to write a news example about its translation into Turkish.

RK enters the series as the notorious criminal Dilawar, and the reporter there says that the Dilawar character escaped from prison 6 times, and throughout the series, RK goes to prison 6 times.