Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Charishma

@bold: The way Sultan kept side-eyeying RK was telling as well. He knew RK was up to something as soon as he sent Madhu home, if not before. RK perfectly constructed that meeting from beginning to end. Sultan very patiently went along with it. You're so on point. Patience is the perfect word.

I love the way their interactions are being constructed. Writers really are side-lining Madhu to some extent when it comes to these two brothers.  Can't wait to see how both Sultan and RK behave in coming days.

Indeed. I think that perhaps he was giving RK a chance to surprise him, choose not to prove Sultan right about his suspicions. But deep down he knew that RK had no intentions of listening or even attempting to understand his situation.

That's part of what I love about Sultan's character though. He tries, even when he absolutely hates the guy. Even when he knows the outcome of it.

Yes, Madhu is being sidelined a bit. But I think it's partly because Drashti is on Jhalak and because the build-up between RK and Sultan is necessary. Though I'm hoping we'll see more of her soon and perhaps the writers will restore her character strength. She continues to give RK chances to redeem himself, but it saddens me to see her so naive. 

For someone who has seen how low RK can stoop once he starts on something, it amazes me -- in a negative way -- that she has yet to hit rock bottom when it comes to his scheming nature. If a man had treated me way the RK has treated Madhu, if a man continued to show signs of retaining the same manipulative nature -- I would never marry him in the first place.

The fact that she cannot trust him was the proven once again the moment he twisted his promise to her, bending it to his own will and interest rather than understanding what she wished for and respecting it.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

@Shonuuu thnk yooo fr da PM!!!!!!πŸ€—

@ELY > πŸ€—πŸ‘ 
Yooo must forward this SUPERB post 
to da cvs !!!!!! MA reactions aftr reading yooo post 
>>>> πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈ 

Thank you, sweets πŸ˜³ I don't know who the writers are and I'm not on any of the social networking sites, so I can't link them anything. Sorry πŸ˜’
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic post Elysia πŸ‘

Please do make Sultan posts regularly 😊
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He kills people. He's a murderer
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
TODaYS EPI was MINDBLASTING...LuVED th scene when SULTAN recognized her Footsteps n says KIYU AAYI HO...Issshhh i Had Goosebumps...LUVED the scene Where AVI Gets Up frm the BED n Towers OVer DD...AVISHTI HEIGHT DIFFERENCE is to DIE FOR...the SULBALA scn was TOO GuD today...Luv the fact one moment they r Glaring at each othr Nxt Moment ITS CARE in their eyes...WOW...I soo wanted madhu to b in a saari with sultan...Beautiful Pair man...LUVED HOW CVs showed that SULTAN ISNT HERE FOR MONEY...LUVED THE GOOGLY by gautam sir...Sultan WROTE MEERA MOHAN KUNDRA on the checque and others thought he was Writing the amount...Lolz...AVINESH Again today was UnBELIEVABLY GUD...kya dialogues throw Kiya...what expressions...i m FLOORED...elysia I demand more posts