Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 27

Geet in backside of KM dancing in rain she just want to live this moment her new found love , maan touch , maan kiss and , like god bless her with rain and she just enjoying this , with her dance , she for-gate all her worry , pain ,tension  all sorrow she just  enjoying this rain with so much happiness , she is laughing , giggling , maan face again and again coming in front of her , she just want to hide in his mainly hug , she want to tell him how much she love him , worship him her God Her first Love MAAN SING KUHARANA ,dream of every girl now only her DD  dhak ,dhak ,dhak , but sometime become Dust danav , she lost in their first meeting to till last night passionate dance ,red hue come on her face she just closed her face with her palm ,she get this beautiful life because of Maan , she called loudly I love him , l love maan sir yes and she again start to dance just than she look somebody near entrance of garden that person back is to geet side , because rain and her happiness she think him maan and just run to him , she just want to hug him but she feel so shy so with shaking hand she just put her hand on his shoulder and say I love you ... that person turn to herself , geet froze in her place , she just slip because of rain , and that person just hold her but she get shock of her life

she just confess her feeling to stranger , yes that person is stranger , with naughty smile he looking to her ...and say in slow voice , love too my beautiful misty ( don't slap me , after some time you enjoy this word in this stranger ) geet make angry face and want to say him something harshly , just than Vicky come there  and say hold hold GB  GB , don't hit him geet make face like she will be turn that stranger in ash with her gaze just than  that stranger say oh hold hold on , i don't want to died without marriage Geet babe or say geet Bhabhi and he just wink to her and give hi fi to Vicky and say she also give gaze Like Msk yaar and hug to Vicky , geet just make confused baby face , that stranger just want to pull her cheek , she looking cute like Barbee doll ... just than Vicky say don't give that look bhabhi he is Prem  sing kuhrana  my cousin brother you want to help na for your maan sir So called guilt now look in 2/3 he will purpose you in front of us ...

so ready for confession of your Maan sir , DD ,and he just wink to her , geet just bend her head , and mummer sorry to prem and just run from there , prem just hug vicky again and say she is so innocent yaar , iam so happy for bro ..., he is so dum yaar cant see so much love in her eyes ... Vicky make serious face and say come to my room prem I want to talk with you both went to Vicky room there Vicky tell about geet past , prem have tear in eyes after lesion all this , he just want to kill that monster ... because past maan bro feel guilt , because geet is so much troubling in her past and present , when they share closed moment and bro mistook her tear and start to thought that he force her ... now you have to help me to clear this mess

I will do that Vicky but I have to comp-lit my all pain-ding work he say with so much serious face , Vicky what work prem

prem-first I need blessing for all elder , than I have to say my secretory to next full month we can not attend office , than I have to  talk with my insurance agent , so took another medical policy ...etc etc ,

Vicky - Vicky watching him like what , he just ask him , why all this preparation ,is you going on any WAR ,

Prem just nodded his head in yes and say in baby face MSK ki would be wife ke sath flert ki acting karana kisi WAR se come hai kya iam more than 100% sure i will  beaten by Maan bro after this drama ,

Vicky just slap him on shoulder and say don't worry i already book a room with two bed, in best hospital,

Prem - two bed?

Vicky - yes one for you and one for me

Prem just hi fi him and say so mission Msk love confession start form today

Vicky just says yes-dear kal kare so aaj kar ajj kare so abhi / which work you want to do tomorrow do today, and now

in between all this when prem hold geet from falling one person doing bhangra  which is dadi because she look Vicky there after some second and other one boiled  in anger  he is Msk who come back for talk with geet but , he just want to kill that man who touch GEET, when he saw prem face he just went from there to his room and lock himself in room , he just get irritated with prem presence , he always trouble maan from their childhood , and his non stop bak bak and his non stop flirt , he just hate it and he don't want angry in front of that silly prem  so he just went to his room

mean time prem  meet to other in Km , dadi and ma happy for his visit , dadima and ma get surprise , that geet and maan is also in KM ... they send nakul to call them for breakfast , Vicky just nodded prem , and he replay with his approval and this all looking dadi , till now she get that this two bander / monkey is up-to something ... just than maan come and sit in his chair he want to avoid it but for dadi he come down , and after some second geet also come there , and maan just bend his head without watching to geet ...geet feel shy , fear to face maan sir and other family  she awkward for her cut on lips , she try to hide with lip gloss , but this is not hidden totally , and when spicy curry touch her lips she  hissed ...just than ma and dadi look to her face , and  get panic with her cut and start there qus geet what happen , how you get this cut , you fall from somewear , or something else , both ladies making fuss and geet turning shy with there qus and Vicky naughty smile , msk turn his hand in anger but as usual Prem come rescu and say what dadi , badi ma , on so small injury you get panic , may be some insect bite her last night , hain Geet bh... babe ...

Geet just bend her head in yes , ma say her don't eat spicy than ma ask prem how he know her name , prem say Main to misty se gate pe hi mila , when she dancing in rain , but must Say you dancing beautifully in rain Misty , hear maan anger touch to seven sky ,he just put his hand on Prem shoulder , and say in very serious face , strong voice , Geet , geet her name is Geet , she is not Misty get it maan finger hurting prem on shoulder , but he  replay with smile , bro she is so sweet , so I called her Misty ,why you get so angry like possessive  lover  , maan cant hold his anger , he don't want to create any seance in front of all family he just say bye to all and look to Vicky and geet with angry eyes and say in serious tone , you two coming with me  in my  office now , finish BF i am waiting in car ...you have only 5 minute and he went from there , hear prem and Vicky gulp there Silva in fear and make baby face , all ladies start to giggle after watching their face

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chalo vicky ne geet ko thik kar diya...abb maan k bari hai...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

priyasree thumbnail

Beautiful n lovely Update
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so maan is j...bechara...m enjoying dis...magar vicky aur prem ki kya halat honge woh pata nehi hai...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr a pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maan ki dewani geet dancing in rain
maan samaj k kisi aur ko i love u bolney chaley
thank god bola nahi
stranger is actual maan cozn brother
prem singh khurana flirt with geet 
vicky plan tto made maan jealouse 
vicky hospital main room book karwa ka rakha ðŸ˜†
maan geting jealouse without any effort hoga bhi he is so possessive for his misty 
prem n vicky me fearing for them becharey bhabhi ki help kartey kartey na janay kitni hadiya 
broke hogi
aur poor office staf too bear maan gussa 😆 
Edited by hira2010 - 10 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
lol..geet confessed her love to prem
so vicky called prem to act n irritate maan
so that he confess his love
haha..2 beds confirmed 4 sure..
maan is burning in j..
nnice part
Piyu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Let't see what Maan is going to do 
gunjar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Just loved prem and vickys talk...
mission MSK love confession..
oh god poor maan...
Continue soon...
waiting to see maaneet confession...
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
so prem is here to make maan confess!!!!
loved the update