New Update of Throes of Passion new note page 8 Dt 18.10.23 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

hello guys,It's been a long time since I came here and posted something, sorry for holding..first there r some news, like I am pregnant n I didn't share this except a couple of friends of mine ... this second pregnancy giving me nightmare, though the due date is near n @Richa & Padma knew about this...sec a bad news 1month ago my mother stumbled and fell down, she has broken her hip joint n then ot , hospital home, ...so it's long hectic n bad situation I have faced ....

Congratulations Rakhi di for this lovely news 🤗💓 and praying for your mother's speedy recovery 🙏 Matarani bless you all 🙏

Shubho Durgaashtami 💖🙏

kito thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Blog link pls I want to read from starting..

Edited by kito - 6 months ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your pregnancy 

and sorry to hear about your mum 

hope she gets well soon 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Hi Rakhi

Congratulations on the new arrivals! 

hope your mom is feeling better

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Subh Deepavali everyone ..

May God Ram & Goddess Sita bless you all with the best virtues of life and endow you with success. Shubh Deepawali Happy Diwali 2022: Wishes, Quotes, Facebook Status, WhatsApp MessagesTo  Share With Your Friends On This Festival

Happy Diwali 2022: Best wishes, images, messages, greetings and quotes to  share with your loved ones on Deepavali - Hindustan Times

tellyme thumbnail

Happy Diwali.jpg

khwaishfan thumbnail

images (3).jpg

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 months ago
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Subh Deepavali everyone ..

May God Ram & Goddess Sita bless you all with the best virtues of life and endow you with success. Shubh Deepawali Happy Diwali 2022: Wishes, Quotes, Facebook Status, WhatsApp MessagesTo Share With Your Friends On This Festival

Happy Diwali 2022: Best wishes, images, messages, greetings and quotes to share with your loved ones on Deepavali - Hindustan Times

Wish you a very Happy Diwali Di 🪔🪔🪔🪔

khwaishfan thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hi Rakhi

hope all is well