Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvi04 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
first of all thank u sooo much mahi iqbal ko prem banane ke liye. anout update i always loved ur update so this is also mindblwoing update n the thing which i love more ki prem aur vicky dono ne future ki tayari kitni achi ki hai ki has has ke pet mein dard hone laga 🤣. waiting eagerly for next part update soon...
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeh update read kar k i am happy 
to see geet happy 
vicky ka efforts to bring maaneet closer
make maan j 
prem is flirt with geet infront of maan 
prem zara dehan say u know maan is black belt n beat u black n blue 
n u will see blue moon next day 

jitupatole5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was too nice.and funny also.plz plz plz update soon.egarly waiting for the next.
Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow just finish reading the ur ff it's just great waiting for next update soon plsss

Love Geet n Vicky relationship
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jassi_preety

Wow just finish reading the ur ff it's just great waiting for next update soon plsss

Love Geet n Vicky relationship

thanks for comment and welcome to maaneet land or say dream land
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 27
awesome...
lovely...
oh Iqbal is also here...
very good...
Maan is so J and possessive...
cont soon dear...

PS - edit ur title...
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
maan is jealous with his own bro
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update👏⭐️😳
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 28

he don't want to create any seance in front of all family he just say bye to all and look to Vicky and geet with angry eyes and say in serious tone , you two coming with me  in my  office now , finish BF i am waiting in car ...you have only 5 minute and he went from there , hear prem and Vicky gulp there Silva in fear and make baby face , all ladies start to giggle after watching their face ,

Pream  bhag Vicky nahi to davil Bhayya apni pared yaha se hi karwayega ,pream in dram style touch dadi and ma feet and say very dramatic way dadi ,ma bless  us so we can win battle agains this MSK or Davil bhiya , witin second Vicky also joined him for blessing , three women start to giggled on their drama , but dadi also joined them , and say Vijaee Bhavo , suputra , Jao Kasai , rahe dekh raha hai bakera halal karne ke liye / butcher  waiting for goat , so he can cut that goat with that all burst in laughter , but one angry voice from maan both just run from their  to save their life  both brother  just sit in car silently , like it is silent before storm

three brother reach to KC ,first maan enter in lift , they have to went on 11 floor ,Vicky and prem try to enter but maan just stop them in entrance of lift and say with attitude , you both gain some weight so , reduce some , go with steps , no life for whole day got it , and he just closed lift door on their shock face ...

vicky and prem

both are watching like what was that , like both  watching star in day light both mummer same time LO JAG GAYA DEVIL SINGH KHURANA, they just nodded their head and start to walk with step , on each step they just cursing to their so called brother

after 20 minute they both reach on floor with taking heavy breath , they worn out with this exercised , poor boys , Msk ke  love chhkar main ...they are just  wear out with morning punishment , just than msk in angry tone , Vicky and prem now in my cabin , you both read this file in half hour and make notes on it I want it on my table , now move and don't use lift my BG watching you so move fast , and don't look me like this and closed your mouth

both just took file and went to Vicky cabin which is next building ,not to forget with steps , maan two BG just following them ... prem ,Vicky just bro ki shaddi ho jane do geet se , than dekh main bro ka kya karta hu , apnhi SR ke liye tarsega this Devil singh khurana mark my word , Vicky just nodded his head and say ok prem but now finish this work he indicated to file

both brother  took deep breath and start their work , both again reach to maan cabin door and start to knock there , but maan don't give them permission to them for two minute , than he called them inside , both put file in front of them , maan just watch to them than to his watch and say with smirk , you both are two minute late so I cant took this ... both jao drop like ...what is this ... maan again say now sit hear and make new notes three time .it punishment for not finish work on time ... so start you have only one hour ...both make baby cry face , but maan just ignore them , mummer in slow voice , Mishty blona tha  na now enjoy this

but prem is prem just than his phone start to ring he just attend called and when he heard voice , he have smirk on his face , he just wink to Vicky and say in sweet voice , oh oh mishty , you miss me na that's why you called me within 1 hour , can I come home now ... yes other side is geet , because dadi ask her to called prem and ask that they are coming for lunch or send them Tiffin in office ...prem took perfect benefit of it and start to flirt with geet

maan start to glare prem with angry glare like he burn prem with  his glare itself , Vicky silently enjoying all this , and mummer , itni anergy muje or prem ko punishment  dene main laga rahe hai uetani energy , bhabhi ka mind read karne main nahi laga saket , bhabhi ke babaji give some akkal to bro ... just than msk roared in angry tone Mr. prem flirt hi karma hai to office ke bhare , office main nahi got it ... after hearing maan angry voice geet just cut call in fear and mummer DD ...

prem just mummer yes bro and start his work but he send massage to dadi to send Tiff-in with geet hand t them in maan cabin ... after that they finish work within time , maan chek their notes and just say ok , in this it is now lunch time , so maan ask them lunch , prem just cut maan ans say bro Tiffin is coming from home , maan nodded his head , and went to washroom , hear , with so much courage geet entered in maan cabin ...she feel shy and scare for maan reaction and prem , Vicky teasing ...

prem just grab her hand and took her to sofa , Vicky also joined him , geet start to make dish for them on sofa , Vicky sit one side and prem sit another side of geet and geet sited in middle , she feel so shy ,and her eyes just searching maan sir , she want to ask them , but feel shy ... prem just wink to Vicky and point to geet .just than bathroom door open and their maan standing , without his waistcoat , his shirt two three button or open and that give good view of his tont body to geet eyes , geet eyes roaming on his chest and his face , as usual maan avoiding too look he he just closed his eyes and mummer , ye yaha kya kar rahi hai , and why the hell she sit beside that PREM ,he just went near sofa , and start to look prem with angry glare ...prem make baby face and innocently ask , what why you looking like this you want to sit near GEET , maaneet just shouted NOOO ,prem and Vicky smile on their ans  maan just took another chair and took to near them and start to eat his lunch , he just want to look geet just one time but his guilt ...stopping him , he just finish his lunch and say to Vicky , iam going to side office , but don't go home before finish your all works ...and he just went from there without looking to geet

poor geet just make baby face and prem and Vicky brust in laughter , which brought tear in geet eyes , both panic with her tear , and start to say don't don't cry , we are just laughing on Msk not on you please don't cry , geet just weep  her tear eith her hand say in baby voice , iam not crying on your laughter , wow o , maan sir ne to , to ek bar bhi bhi meri taraf nahi dekha , now what shoul I do no , now can I purpose to him and say that iam not angry on your kiss but I like ...just than she closed her mouth with shock , she what is saying in front of them her face turn dark shade of red and she just closed her face with her plam , and again prem and Vicky brust in laughter , geet want to run from their , both just control their laugh and prem just took her in friendly hug hey bhabhi don't be shy in front of us , we are friend , your he just pull her hand from her face and say emotionally , geet , bhabhi se jada to you are sister for me ... and your brother ,  make confess this devil his love  in front of you don't worry MSK bhi ILU bolega , mark my word , bhabhi , geet just hug prem and say thanks

just than maan enter in cabin , he forget his mobile there ,but seance before his eyes just burn her Geet in prem hug , prem saw maan and he just more hug to geet , with his  stupid smile  ...like look mask iam winner , maan just farming in anger like lion ..., and Vicky just bite his cheek to stop his laugh ...

precap

POOR VICKY AND PREM

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..MSK give punishment just call Misty..let see what Maan going do after seeing hug..