Random Minutes from 'Bhatnagar Mansion'!

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,
Thanks to all for loving my FF 'The Next Page' πŸ€—! Your constant support and your wonderful feedback got me to its successful closure, there πŸ€—!

As I had promised there, I have come up with the 'Random Pages' by picking scenes from the Bhatnagar's Mansion after their grand reunion as one family ! I either peeked through their windows or flicked some leaves from their diaries, to achieve the same 😳! Hope you like them and pardon me for my stealing and peeking! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail

Random Page 1: A leaf from Megha's diary

The day began just as beautiful as always. I relish the everyday moment of Mohan hugging me from behind when I get busy in the kitchen in my morning routine. He continuing his sleep, resting his head on my shoulders, along with his hug, is a beauty to watch. It is so adorable to see his innocent face when he sleeps. Then starts our lovely little conversation sharing our tea, without anybody else flashing in.

And today I came out of my den to make my move.

"Busy day ahead?" I asked

"Not really! Any plans?"

"Shall we go out in the evening?" I hoped that I didn't sound desperate

"Uhh!!" He was surprised and the look he gave at me, huh, I was completely floored. I found only adoration for me in those lovely eyes. I wished I am lost in them forever never to come back. I managed to pull out some words from my throat

"Is it ok?"

"Haaan! Of course it is ok"

Mohan said in a stammering voice. I controlled a chuckle seeing his confused face. When he has that look, I lose myself and would want to kiss him. I did exactly the same. I kissed him on his cheek leaving him dumbfounded and turned away as if to continue my routine. Behind me, I could easily imagine him touching his cheeks with a blush wondering whether to make his move or not. I visualize him picking his attitude and coming closer to me, trying to find a right action to perform. Just then I turned to face him with my hands full of wheat flour and blew it on his face. I giggled at a powder filled face and ran away from there.

The day was absolutely lovely with frequent phone calls from Mohan. It appeared to me that the whole day he wasn't focusing on work but thinking about making the evening special for me. When I heard the bell ringing before noon, I thought it was Mohan. But he had home delivered a beautiful lavender shade saree with carnations spread everywhere. Followed it was a beautiful flower bouquet with all yellow flowers.

There was a note with it that read "Mrs. Bhatnagar, Be ready for a special event to enjoy every moment of it!"

I found myself smiling and if someone had seen me then, they would have teased my blush for a teenage girl. As the clock ticked, I was feeling nervous and sensing butterflies in me. When Mohan walked in, I did not miss to see my beauty in his eyes. He was gazing at me without a blink and that said it all! The surprise on his face was so evident when he found his casual attire spread on the bed for him. His quick changeover now took my breath away. Does it appear only to me or is it the truth that he looks stunning in every outfit? I hoped that my own eyes don't cast evil spell on him! He must have read my mind as he said

"God save me from beautiful eyes!"

I just gave a smile to which he further added "God, also save me from this pretty smile!"

When we both walked out of the house with I holding his arm and he encircling his arm around my waist, I felt my day was just perfect. Little did I know that the day was way beyond any perfection!

First our car broke down half way through the restaurant. It was raining heavily thus making it difficult to find any rick or cab. He offered me the rain jacket stored in the car.

"Come let us share it!" My suggestion surprised him

I asked him to wear it then I stood in front of him facing my back to him. I stretched my arms along with his, into the jacket's sleeves. Then zipped the jacket in front of me! With our body so close to each other forming one and our arms almost single with our palms peeping out of the jacket, we must have been looking like a huge sized human with two heads and four legs!

"Is this fine?"

"Haannn!!" I sensed that he was stunned in amazement and I felt his fast heartbeat on my back

"Mohan, Are you ok?" I turned my face to look at him but my lips brushed his cheek and we froze for a moment

"I think so" I blushed at his expression which said otherwise

"Ok! Relax and we will start walking now"

"Relax in this position?" He paused then continued "You mean like this? Left Right, Left Right" He waved the hands along with mine as if performing a parade. This made me laugh and I wondered how easy it was to be with him. I felt like hugging him but our position did not let me. I pulled my arms together to hug myself which brought his hands around me as well.

"Mrs. Bhatnagar, do we have any idea of reaching the restaurant?"

"Do you think we have that idea?"

"I am getting many ideas now" I felt his breath near my neck as he whispered the words into my ears

We managed to walk some distance and reached a dhaba brightly lit. Loud music was playing and some customers were dancing. Though Mohan wasn't happy I convinced him to eat there and cancel the reservation at the restaurant.

"On one condition, Megha. We will sit down to eat in the same position, without removing our jacket"

Though I liked the idea, I didn't let him know that. Instead I tried to lift my hand to spank him. He sensed it and resisted. We had a petty fight of our hands inside the jacket sleeve.

When we settled down on a table, I started missing the warmth of his body that was so soothing on mine. I just hoped he had the same feeling and when I looked at his eyes, they said whatever I wanted to know.

We haven't realized how hungry we were till the food was served. We hogged on everything that was there in front of us. I wished those moments never ended which was filled with tease, laughter and blushes.

"Thank you Mrs. Bhatnagar! Though the day was nothing like I planned, it was lot more special than I had ever imagined"

Mohan took my hands and kissed them. I snuggled to him closer on the bed acknowledging his statement. I am not going to write anything that happened under the bedcovers that was bliss in every way.

Random Page 2: A peep through the window

Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congos Poo on your New Project..."The Random Pages"πŸ˜›

Will read soon and get back with comments..😊

saau38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratz poo..nw u r up with ur random pages..read the 1st one! waiting for the nextπŸ˜‰
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So romantic Poo. & mohan's is so surprised by bold Megha's moves. i loved it. i visualized every single line u wrote. just beautiful

1 q - they sat on the table wearing the  jkt rite? then how did she miss the warmth ya they decided otherwise? & if they sat with jkt on that means Megha sat on Mohan's lap ?😳

I dont know how I have missed ur writings Poo - now time to read all of it.

so these are the ones i have to read , right?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3482111
I am not missing any others, am I?

Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajbijz

So romantic Poo. & mohan's is so surprised by bold Megha's moves. i loved it. i visualized every single line u wrote. just beautiful

1 q - they sat on the table wearing the  jkt rite? then how did she miss the warmth ya they decided otherwise? & if they sat with jkt on that means Megha sat on Mohan's lap ?😳

I dont know how I have missed ur writings Poo - now time to read all of it.

so these are the ones i have to read , right?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3482111
I am not missing any others, am I?

Hi Raj (Is that your name?)! Thanks for loving it! And very thanks for the questions as well! Yes they decided otherwise that means they removed the jacket and sat apart! If they had sat with the jacket on then sure Megha wud have been placed on Mohan's lap! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ 
Did I clarify all your doubts? πŸ˜†

Yes, You got the right link and that is where my FF is! πŸ˜ƒ Hope you enjoy reading it!
shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res πŸ˜Š..will be back after reading it with full concentration πŸ€“ πŸ˜ƒ
unreserving.. 

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
Poo...this was sooo romantic...this was like a classic romance in itself...Megha's diary!! wow!!!! πŸ˜³.i wish i could steal it from her and sink into those hand written pages  ..filled with moments of love and bliss...  ...sharing the same raincoat πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³...Poo you really need to allow me to examine the cells of your brain.πŸ˜†.you are such a fabulous writer πŸ‘ πŸ‘
well since you own her diary now...better update soon ..😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...remember everyone here is waiting to indulge in the pages of Mr. and Mrs. Bhatnagar's story..or should i say saga πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜³  ..superb πŸ‘
Edited by shourie - 10 years ago
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Hi Raj (Is that your name?)! Thanks for loving it! And very thanks for the questions as well! Yes they decided otherwise that means they removed the jacket and sat apart! If they had sat with the jacket on then sure Megha wud have been placed on Mohan's lap! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ 
Did I clarify all your doubts? πŸ˜†

Yes, You got the right link and that is where my FF is! πŸ˜ƒ Hope you enjoy reading it!

awww lap par bithaya hota to waha ki garmi 100 degrees ho jaati aur sab log tukur tukur dekhte humare MM par. dono ko aur bhi nazar lag jaati. Accha hua nahin bithaya  but phir bhi kaash bithaya hota πŸ˜‰ 😳

i am sure i am gonna love it all & be ready for ur posts to come up randomly on the 1st page again :)

& yes u can call me Raj.
Mitali25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is just WOWWW!!!!

I haven't read any of your previous FFs (will have to dig them out now) but this one is a classic. 
You shld be the story/script consultant for this show😊 They anyways seem to be totally short of ideas abt how to show MM romance in the showπŸ˜›  You wld breathe life into the show πŸ˜‰
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome amazing work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ