Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Nara: What is that "Praful-Hansa combination" Nara??!! ๐Ÿค”

There was this comedy show called "Khichdi" which used to come some years back. There the husband used to explain the meanings of all the English words to his wife in a pretty hilarious manner. Hence the reference.
NNitha thumbnail
Fantastic write up Senpoo..loved the first part.The way you have comeup with Mohan's dialogues are just awesome...can imagine Mohan mouthing these exact dialogues  along with his trademark expressions.Chocolate sharing between the Father- daughter duo is so awwwish..well, I am not much  of a Beera - Navika jodi fan,but u made it interesting though with the chocolate sharing :).. if only in the real serial they showed something like this :(Edited by NNitha - 10 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
poo :

superb๐Ÿ‘ ! the Page from Megha's diary was too hot to handle๐Ÿ˜‰ and its good that you peeped in through their window .. else we would never get to see a freaked out Mohan once again , i so loved him that way ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!

this one was the best -

"Megha, I should call their parents and tell them that their kids have run away from their homes"

"Mohan, we all mothers had talked about this already. This way kids get to be independent"

"Are they under some foreign rulers now they are fighting for their independence day?"

๐Ÿ˜†

blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awww Lovely Random parts Poo๐Ÿ‘...Ur an awesome writer Dearโญ๏ธ...Part 1 was sooo romantic and Part 2 was Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†and Sweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Hope for more random minutes
bawriforkunal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
:D :D :D
Bawri means mad! :D
Btw.. I am Samiksha!
Hi senpoo!
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bawriforkunal

:D :D :D
Bawri means mad! :D
Btw.. I am Samiksha!
Hi senpoo!

superb id.Ilove it ๐Ÿ˜†
bawriforkunal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

superb id.Ilove it ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bawriforkunal

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

denotes all of us..i wish i could steal it from u . u lucky girl๐Ÿ˜†
bawriforkunal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

denotes all of us..i wish i could steal it from u . u lucky girl๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

sakhisangni thumbnail
Wow Poo, never imagined that peeing through the window could be so wonderful! 
First part was so so so typical MB... I am so sure that sleepover is something that MB wouldn't in his wildest of dream of thought of for his Jaan and that too with boys in the company๐Ÿ˜†
Second half was so awwish...or should I say desired NBTish. The highlight of the scene is surely the chocolate sharing and the characters so simple yet so endearing go on to say that a good story could revolve around good people and it necessarily do not require an antagonist in it. 

Keep peeping and flicking through the pages of diaries to account the beautiful Bhatnagar moments... waiting for more!