Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Cute update dear Senpoo and thanks gor your pm.
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Samiksha - Nice name, Thanks for clarifying the 'bawri' word! Good that I din't continue calling you that! πŸ˜ƒ

NNitha - Thanks a lot πŸ€—! Yes, Mohan is so adorable and lovely that such dialogues fit him so very well! Thanks to Sonal for bringing such a wonderful character for us and making it easy for me to get my writing easy! And thanks to KKK for making it all the more wonderful for us to relate to the character and helping me in visualizing the dialogues uttered by him!

Thank you Saau, Polly, Madhuri and Swati for loving every simple moment of my stealing! πŸ˜‰

Yeah Sakhi! Mohan must have gone crazy with the sleepover idea! πŸ˜† 

All my sins of stealing are gone into ashes by the joys of you all! πŸ€—

One more sin added to my list - coming up next! πŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail

Random Page 3 ' A quick hack through Mohan's laptop:

Megha - You are a wonder and a treasure to me! I cherish every moment when I find a new secret revealed out of you! I will be delighted to play this treasure hunt with you, be it in every birth of mine, if there is any!

I entered the house late in the night, one day and found you sitting in the living room, reading a book. You turned your head to glance at me and then appeared to be engrossed in the book again. Oh come on! Am I invisible to you?

"Have the kids gone to sleep already?" I asked hiding my disappointment but you didn't respond

"Megha, are you lost somewhere?" I asked again

"Good that I am not lost in your eyes, yet!" You sulked

"Megha! Angry?" I chuckled inside me as I always love this angry mirchi madam of mine but I didn't show that I enjoyed it. I sat close to you on the couch and put my arms around you.

"Refresh and come. I will serve you dinner" You closed the book, trying to get away from me. I knew you so well and didn't let my chance lost. I held you back that made you stumble in your position and fall on my lap. All that I needed for that moment!

"Arrey, Mirchi Madam! Is there anything that I can do, to cool you down?"

My whisper in your ears must have done something to you. I sensed it from the way your body responded to my touch and breath. My arm circled around your waist, with my fingers touching your bare skin there. By God, I thank this saree which gives simple ways of pleasure in me exploring you! There you gasped and I caught it before you hid it! Thank you for loving me and my ways of loving you, Megha!

"I don't want to cool down" I don't know how but you managed to pull yourself away from me much to my displeasure. I gotta learn that trick from you, my lady!

As you walked towards the kitchen, all I wanted to do was run and carry you in my arms much to your ado. I still got my day, dear!

"By the way, what is my mistake, Mrs. Bhatnagar?" The annoyed look on your face was so evident that I had to control crackling up

"Mistake and Mohan? No way! It's just that I get a kick out of being mad at you with no reason" Your response was hilarious and I wanted to applaud for every expression of yours. Control yourself, Mohan!

"Sounds interesting, Megha! But I get a kick out of cajoling you when you are mad at me!"

I know you feel like smiling inside while smirking on the out. That was the only sign I needed to grab your hand and pull you on the bed next to me.

"How can you do this to me, Mohan?"

"Why can't I?" I stopped my hands that was soothing your cheek

"Not that, you silly!"

"Ok, thanks" I was rejoicing the fact that you wanted me to continue my soothing and so I did. You are so adorable, Megha!

"Why did you send the car with the driver?"

"Because you needed the car!"

"For what?"

"I remember you saying about shopping"

"WOW Mohan! You remember that! I am so impressed!" And yes I am impressed by your sarcasm, dear!

"What is it, Megha?" I did not want to prolong your agony anymore

"I don't think you will understand"

"Try me, Mrs. Bhatnagar"

The look on your face showed me something very new about you. Whatever you were thinking at that moment, I liked that and wanted that to be fulfilled in every way to keep that expression on your face, forever, if possible. You make me think crazy!

"It's not the shopping that matters but going with you matters"

You spilled some part of the beans and why did I think there is something more to it. My eyes traced your body swaying, while you walked towards the window looking elsewhere, still thinking how much to say. Am I still stranger to you? Am I nowhere near you, to hold your secrets? I didn't want to think anymore

"I feel like, I am the happiest person in the world! In every way, I feel blessed and contented! Nanhi, Addu, Rimjhim' What else would I want?"

Your pause and delay killed me almost but I waited. I know this is something about me!

"Mohan, you are the best I can ask for' " I see a 'but' coming next!

"I may sound greedy but I am spoilt by love' by you"

That was a refreshing moment for me! I would be more than happy to spoil you with my love. But is that a complaint, dear?

"Almost every couple assumes the default expectation of baby, from their marriage' And you'"

Your voice was feeble and it appeared to me that you were out of words but not thoughts. I didn't want to see you hurting yourself in search of words. I got you! You sure didn't hear me coming closer to you when I startled you with my fingers closing your mouth

"Not anymore, Megha"

I expected eyes full of tears which I found there but it surprised me to see a gleam of smile amidst the tears. What is going on your mind, Megha?

"I know you very well Mohan. You are not seeing us as one of those couples. And I adore and respect you more for that" Isn't it going too formal and sentimental

"Enough Megha"

"I will always miss bearing a child for you. If times were any different, I would have loved to experience it together. And I want you to know that, Mohan" That I didn't expect

Your eyes were still gleaming and I knew in that moment, what it would have taken for you to open up. I can never say the same about me. If at all I had any thought like that, I doubt whether I have had the guts to open up like you. I adore you more, Megha! You are anew and afresh to me, all over again!

All I could do was hug you close enough to show how much the moment meant to me. I wished that I did everything that I could to express whatever I was feeling then. Are we making ourselves too serious?

"By the way, what is this got to do with shopping together?" I had to break the silence and in a lighter way

"The shopping was planned for Tannu-Aarti's to be born baby" Your voice was crackling in joy

"So?"

"I thought we will share the moments of joy together" Your lips curved into a shy smile making me freeze in that minute

"You did?"

"What?"

"Shopping!"

"I am still waiting, Mr. Bhatnagar" I know you would have been shocked to see me vanish away into the bathroom only to see me back again dressed up

"Are you ready, Megha?"

"You are too early for tomorrow's shopping!" Your laughter made the day more beautiful for me. I love you, Megha!

The baby shopping day was lot more fun and I had never imagined a simple gesture of you trying a baby bib on me could do wonders to our moment of togetherness. We are in our 40s! So what? Miracles do happen, Megha! 😳

Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww...i actually was wondering wats gng on in her mind while reading until i read d whole part...amazing amazing...i mean d way u've written d part where megha confesses her feeling to mohan was beautiful ...also the 'I' 'YOU' made it more beautiful...and yes miracles can happen ...thank u for such a wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

and yes good dat u hacked mohan's laptop..or else we wouldnt hv got to read dis updateπŸ˜‰
Edited by dsgirl - 10 years ago
shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Unres    πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Poo I loved it so much πŸ€—
I really have no words for this..i mean this was a blend of passion and  innocence at the same time😳...i felt like I was standing there with Mohan and Megha and listening to their conversation...
Just loved this Random page so much..i seriously don't know how to describe my feeling...
especially that last part where she puts the baby bib on him.πŸ˜†.i was like awww   
And my favourite
We are in our 40s! So what? Miracles do happen, Megha! πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
 so true πŸ˜ƒ...

P.S do teach me how to hack computers Poo!! I would love to venture through Mohan's files and just be lost in them for a long long time  πŸ˜†

And as for you..the amazing writer...you better invent these innovative ways to bring to us the story of Mr. and Mrs. Bhatnagar πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
Keep the random pages coming πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Love you for this Poo πŸ€—
Edited by shourie - 10 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ufffooo!! I'm speechless! β˜ΊοΈ So so so Beautifully written Poo!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I'm lost in this wonderland..😳 β˜ΊοΈ Thankyou so much for writing these random pages for us! πŸ€— You're truly wonderful! ⭐️ Loved each & every part dil se...😳 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ waiting for ur another updates!
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
great poo  it is great stuff we are never going to see in  show we can see in  stories over here 
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Amazing πŸ‘ I too dint expect this while reading d first part πŸ˜†   But d last is awwweeesoommmeee ☺️   β€οΈ

Great write up as usual... πŸ€— thanks a ton for this treat wht we will never gonna see in show, no matter how many ssn comes up πŸ˜†

Today Megha was beyond my expectations... 🀣

Btw u hacked Mohan's Lappy 😲   πŸ˜ˆ Bad girl...but an excellent work 😎   πŸ‘

I second on Shourie...would love to learn d secret of hacking Passwards πŸ˜†     for my GK of course πŸ˜† 😳

Thinking hard wht r u gonna break / hack / peep throughπŸ˜† for next minutes ??

Edited by Megher_Palok - 10 years ago
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so romantic senpoo
gr8 keep it up 
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ahem ahem πŸ˜‰ That was awesome Poo. Loved it. Wicked πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ πŸ‘