Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Random Page 5: Poo in Fancy dress avatar ' An Executive delivering prize to The Bhatnagars!

"Hurray!" It was almost a scream from Rimjhim when Megha received the prize coupons

"But who bought the tickets?" Megha was doubtful

"Jikki, don't you remember our shopping that day? They gave raffle tickets for bills above 5000" Rimjhim was excited looking at the coupons. Megha smiled at her enthusiasm while Nanhi joined them asking

"What is that?"

"Fun City Prize coupons!"

"Yahooo!! That's awesome" Addu jumped in grabbing the coupons and reading the details

Guru entered the living room hearing the joyful noises around

"Did we win a lottery?" His innocent look made everyone giggle

"Yeah dude!  We won a lottery" Rimjhim hung her hands around his neck smiling

"How much money, baby?"

"No Money, Guru! A visit to the theme park Fun City!"

"Oh! What is there?"

"Arrey, it has Vegetable market and grocery shops" Mohan walked in teasing him. Guru squeezed his nose in mockery back at him

"Mohan, it's for our whole family! The date is up to us to decide. When shall we go?" Megha asked seriously

"Hey Sunnna! It's not park with garden and flowers! It has water rides and other dangerous rides! You will get scared" Mohan appeared to be scaring Megha to which she sighed and replied

"Mohan, I know that and I know you will be scared!"

Megha turned to look at Addu and Nanhi who tried hard to hide a chuckle. Rimjhim was confused

"What is it, Jikki?"

"Nothing Sweetie! Your paapu is scared of heights and rides!" Megha winked at a fuming Mohan

"No way! My Paapu is super hero and very brave" Rimjhim took her seat on Mohan's lap holding him around his neck. Mohan smiled at her proudly

"Haaan Haan! Bhaiya is too brave that he will jump around the buildings just like a Spiderman!" Guru covered his mouth trying to hide his chuckle. Mohan gave a boyish stare at him

"Hey Spiderman, sunnna!!!" Nanhi started in Mohan's typical style "Come and show your action out there my hero!"

"Hero or Zero we will know it there" Addu joined Guru with a hi-five and both giggled out loud

"Hey Piddi! Have you forgotten how you glued to me during our ride in Nepal?"

"That was a long time back! Now I have grown up, Dad!"

"Ok let us see!" Mohan declared

"Hurray! That's my sweet paapu!" Rimjhim kissed him and ran to Megha and hugged her

"Jikki, I know you are brave and would you ride with me?"

"Yes sweetie! We are a team and we will see who screams with joy and who with fear!" Megha raised her eyebrows looking at Mohan as if challenging him

"Then it is a challenge! Boys vs Girls!" Addu jumped in front of Mohan raising his thumb against Megha. Nanhi and Rimjhim joined Megha and all of them raised their thumbs against him. Guru joined Addu as well and was pulling Mohan

"Arrey yaar! Why do you want to put me into trouble?"

"Uffo Bhaiya! We cannot back off! It's our prestige issue"

"Haana you and your prestige cooker!" πŸ˜†

"Come on Dad! You can do it!" Addu and Guru managed to pull out his thumb to accept the challenge

Mohan winked at Megha which she duly acknowledged with a reply wink. Mohan walked past her brushing her shoulders

"Take care of your saree while riding, Mrs. Bhatnagar!" He whispered in her ears

Megha pursed her lips as if to ignore him and thoughtfully smiled before entering her room. When she came out dressed in jeans and printed t-shirt, everyone was astonished! Mohan let out a whistle in joy looking at her from top to bottom.

*Poo, the Executive, managed to convince the Bhatnagar family, that she will be needed to be present there with them to guide them through the day's events πŸ˜†πŸ˜†*

When the Bhatnagars arrived at the Fun City around noon, the place was full of noise and screams of joy! The smell of popcorn and other snacks were filled in the air. Every fun ride was on and full with a long queue still waiting their turns.

"Arrey yaar! Look at the queue! Come we will go back" Mohan fussed

"Paapu, look at the train ride. That's got a small line! Come, you gotta start your first ride with me!" Rimjhim almost dragged him to the kids' train ride

"Bhaiya, that's very correct for you. Have fun!" Guru never missed opportunity to tease Mohan

"Arrey Jaan! That's for kids and they will not allow me"

"No problem sir, this is family train. Everyone can go" The man at the ride said much to Mohan's annoyance

Everyone joined Mohan and Rimjhim in the train. They were laughing and clapping along with Rimjhim as they enjoyed the ride

"So, what say Mrs. Bhatnagar? Was that a scream of fear or joy?" Mohan asked

"That was very brave of you, Mr. Bhatnagar" Megha clapped her hands teasing him

"A bet! Let's ride the roller coaster then?" Mohan challenged her

"No! This is my turn with Spiderman!" Nanhi held his hands and pulled him towards the roller coaster ride

Megha joined Rimjhim in a car while Guru and Addu took the car that led the ride. As they rode through they were hooting and whistling aloud. Mohan was almost giddy when they slid out of the cars

"Now Go karting!" Addu announced

"Arrey Piddi! What is it in you? A riding ghost?"

"Dad, you are getting old!" Addu teased

"Hey sunna! Old is gold!"

"Oh bhaiya! Look there!" Guru pointed towards the Dashing cars

Everyone rushed towards it and claimed their cars. Guru and Rimjhim took a car together. Everyone started dashing each other aiming at their chosen enemy. When they came out of the booth they were almost tired and headed towards the food counter. After food, they covered almost all the park pulling each other ride after ride. When they finally entered the water park, they were amused to see the wet crowd and to hear the shrilling voice filled in the air. They dipped themselves too with water in the family slide, wave pool and aqua disco.

"Hello old man" Megha whispered in his ears when they were slowly dancing to the disco tunes under water

"I am never old for certain things!" He stared at her adoringly and curved his lips into a teasing smile. Megha turned pink with shy when he closed the gap between them

"Jikki!" Rimjhim popped up in between them "I want to go to the washroom"

Mohan and Megha shared a pouting look at each other as Megha walked away with Rimjhim. By the time everyone dried themselves it was late in the evening. If anyone should believe in magic then it had to be there in an amusement park. The park was in complete contrast to the dusty daylight settings. Every riding machine was in colorful glitter with artificial lights that gave a different outlook to the entire setup. It was a mesmerizing view seeing the shadows of the flying cars around the area.

"Come with me" Mohan suddenly held Megha's hands and pulled her to somewhere

He stopped in front of the Ferris wheel! 

"Mohan, are we?"

"Hold my hands! As you know I am afraid of heights!" He winked at her

They got into a cart and hooked the bar. As the wheel started moving up, both of them were thrilled and held each other's hands closely. As the wheel rode faster and faster their screams of joy saw no bound. Both were holding each other firmly, sharing the fear and pleasure at the same time. As the wheel slowed down, they relaxed in each other's arms. One by one the cart was getting unloaded for the new loading. Their cart was on the top.

"Isn't this amazing, Megha?"

"Yes it is, Mohan!"

From top of the wheel, they watched the colored lights of the park and the city stretching out beyond! Her face looked so fresh in the cool air and under the dim lights! He held her face in his hands and felt everything was so perfect and so right in his life! The noise and people below appeared to be in a different world and there they were all alone in their own world! Their passenger car was gently rocking and it was like a romantic dance in the breeze! They were just holding their gaze to each other and wanted to make the moment special for themselves. They gently kissed each other in the open air under the dark sky, just offering the pleasure to each other without any demand.

She just settled her head on his shoulders facing her head at the sky. The stars were scattered above them and the moon was moving between the clouds! The air was cool and she felt little shiver. He held his arms around her joining her in watching the stars. Nothing else seemed to happen around up there!

"I love you, Megha!"❀️

"I love you, Mohan!"❀️

They just heard the claps around them when they realized that their cart reached the lower end and was waiting for them to slide out. Mohan proudly acknowledged the audience and got out to extend his hand to Megha. She took it shyly and stepped out when they were greeted by their happy smiling family.

Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
poo i m sure u had fun with MM during ur round as an executiveπŸ˜‰

btw d update is amazing...specially loved d last part when Mohan takes megha towards ferris wheel..i could imagine MM in the ride..lovely it was..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dsgirl - 10 years ago
srkfanaticism thumbnail
its awesome dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poo the executive observing everything at close quarters!!! Good family moments and nice writing!!
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
5th part was beautiful. πŸ‘ looking forward for the next page! 😳
champ07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Wow Wow
This is awesome..! More than perfect.. Loved it..! :)
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it cannot get better...superb
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Its just awesome Poo.

By the way did you sneak up to a spot near to MM in the ferris WheelπŸ˜† as you gave us good coverage from top of the wheel alsoπŸ˜†

Hmm So mo-an got over his fear for heightπŸ‘πŸΌ. Good for Him. Hope he dint take part in any reality show to conquer his fearπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Please continue your Spying over this cute couple.

By the way IB or FBI should hire you as you are a very good spy they will benefit from you. Please send the applicationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry for the late comment And thanks for the PM
Edited by Pravesh.P - 10 years ago
asmitasb thumbnail
Hey Poo, its really awesome...u take us to the new world of MM :)
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dhara πŸ€—: Yeah it was a fun filled roller coaster ride for me as well πŸ˜ƒ!! Up, down, turn, fast, slow, steady, fall, quiet and noisy! Everything ! Don't you agree that life is a roller coaster ride as well and we can enjoy every phase only if we take them as it comes 😊! Hope MM gets more of everything and enjoy them in their own way!

Thanks Meg, Amanat, Champ, Meghan, Anu, Jia! πŸ˜ƒ

Nara πŸ˜†!! Yeah trying hard to maintain my cool as well seeing them this close πŸ˜‰! Thanks!πŸ€—

Pravesh πŸ€—! WOW!!! Long comment !!! Looks like you enjoyed the rides as well! Good question πŸ˜‰! Yeah I was just sitting in the adjacent car on the wheel πŸ˜†! When Smt Mirchi Bhatnagar is there with him, what to fear for 😳! Now you pulling my leg ! Oh no!!!! πŸ˜†

@Asmitasb: Thanks for enjoying this new MM world! πŸ˜ƒ