|| PREMEER CORNER || New OS Pg 21 (23 June 16)

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
||PREMEER CORNER||

Read and share your thoughts. I enjoy reading comments from the readers. Your comments gives me encouragement to write more.

Completed FF & SS

Love Never Dies

Rishta - I   Rishta - II   Rishta - III

Kismat - I   Kismat - II   Kismat - III

Marriage Contract - I   Marriage Contract - II

Unpredicted Love - I   Unpredicted Love - II

Game of Fate   Hidden Treasure

Zindagi   Eternal Love

Completed OS

Promise   Lost & Found   Soul Mate   Precious

Curse Or Love   SacrificeMan Disposes God Proposes

Perfect Girl for Me   True Love My Kistmat   Meant to be Together

Its My Bet   Punish Me   Happiness of Love

Perfect Valentine's Day   Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham   Rishta Purana

Mystery   Crazy Love World   Teri Meri Prem Kahani   
Mohabbatein 

Running FF & SS

Journey of Love - I   Journey of Love - II   Kismat Connection

Guarding Angel   Kuch Kuch Hota Hai   

Luv
Selvy
Edited by newt2007 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯³
πŸ€— 

Edited by AASUS - 10 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Selvz add your new creations here and keep this updated.
AASUS thumbnail
Selvz pls don't forget to update "munna and Pari " story I forgot the title. πŸ˜ƒ Next "Rishton Ki Dastaan"
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today Aishu's birthday. I promise to give her one gift long back.

Aishu I decided to git it to you today as it is perfect time.

Happy Birthday AishuπŸ₯³

Your long dream comes true in this. Hope you enjoy this.

Keep Dreaming.

Rishta Purana

Prem proudly clapped when his lovely 6 year old daughter, Chahat walked up to stage to receive her 6th award, best student of the year. Lalit and Gay3 are clapping sitting either side of Prem.

Heer Mann, one of leading business woman in India, broadly smiled seeing small kid walking towards her with a warmly smile for 6th time. Chahat stood infront of Heer to receive her trophy. Heer really surprised by little kid's talent as the announcer listed the reason for Chahat being selected for best student of the year. Heer took the trophy in her hand. she bent down 'Congrats dear.' Chahat finished 'Chahat.' Heer smiled 'ha Congrats dear Chahat.' Chahat smiled 'thanks madam.' Heer handed over the trophy to Chahat. Chahat bowed accepting the trophy. Heer unable to resist herself kept her palm on Chahat's head. Chahat looked at Heer. Heer 'I like to give you gift. What do you want?' Chahat shook her head in acceptance with a cute smile 'really?'. Heer 'ask me whatever you want.' Chahat 'will you?' Heer 'ha. Promise.' Chahat 'then okay. I have only one request.' Heer 'ha tell me. Anything for you.' Chahat 'you should give me permission to meet you anywhere anytime.' Heer shook her head 'promise. You can meet me anywhere, anytime, any place.' Chahat smiled 'thanks madam.' Heer placed a kiss on Chahat cheeks. Chahat planted a kiss on Heer's cheeks. The crowd is not aware of the talks happening between Heer and Chahat. The crowd is surprised to see big shot Heer Mann kissing little girl and they all clapped loudly. Prem wiped his tears of joy as he clapped. Lalit and Gay3 put hands around Prem and pat him with tears of joy.

Chahat came running to Prem after the programme is over. 'papa'. Prem picked her up in his arms and placed kiss on her cheeks. Chahat 'papa, see my trophy.' Prem saw her trophy. Lalit and Gay3 joined them. Lalit 'beta, what did you asked to chief guest?' Chahat giggled 'that is secret dadu.' Lalit 'hahaha.' Prem 'now we go home. Then we'll talk about other things.' As they are walking towards parking, Chahat 'papa, tomorrow i'm coming to your hotel.' Prem why beta?' Chahat 'your MD. Heer Mann has given me permission to meet her anytime, any place.' Prem 'you can't take it serious beta. She don't have time to meet anyone in her office.' Prem looked at his mother and father. Chahat 'no papa. She promised.' Prem 'chahaaat'. Chahat 'Papaaa.' Gay3 'take her Prem. she promised. Then has to fulfil.' Prem 'she won't remember ma.' Chahat confident 'she will.' Prem looked at Chahat. Her pleading face made him agree with smile. Chahat kissed his cheek 'thank you papa.'

Next day,

Prem and Chahat got out of car and walked towards Paradise. Chahat with a bunch of rose in her hand papa, 'your hotel is very beautiful.' Prem is GM of group of hotels owned by Balraj Mann. Prem is worked under Barlaj Mann for 6 months. After that Barlaj rested from his business handing over it to his daughter Heer Mann. Heer took the business to very high level and became business icon in the country. Soon she is planning to launch her business outside India. She has selected Prem for that post as his sincerity and sharpness in business impressed her.

Chahat looked at Prem 'Papa, you go to your cabin.' Prem 'i'll take you to' Chahat interrupted 'papa, i'm here as Chahat not as your daughter.' Prem 'arrey beta.' Chahat 'Papa, if i come with you she will invite me in as a daughter of GM. I want to check her sincerity.' Prem 'Chahat, this is not place to play.' Chahat ordered 'papa. You go.' Prem know its hard to change Chahat's mind once she takes a decision. He walked in saying 'okay, after meeting her you come to my cabin. you' Chahat shook her head 'i'll ask in the reception.' Prem gave a smile thinking his daughter's brilliance.

Chahat walked to reception. 'excuse me madam.' Receptionist smiled ha beta. 'What can i do for you?' Chahat  'i want to meet Ms. Heer Mann. Where is her cabin?' Receptionist is surprised by little kid asking for the owner of this big empire. She thought for a while and came to conclusion, may be she is related to Heer. 'are you related to Heer Madam.' Chahat 'why you are asking question?' Receptionist is little feared the kid could be more closer to Heer. she managed 'what is your name?' Chahat replied 'Chahat, Chahat Juneja.' receptionist 'okay. you sit there. Madam will come now.' Chahat sat in waiting area. Receptionist decided to check with Heer's Personal secretary about Chahat.

Heer came in talking in her mobile. Receptionist didn't say anything about Chahat to Heer as she feared Heer will blast seeing Heer's tensed face. Chahat noticed Heer walking in and Receptionist not taking any effort to inform about her. Chahat walked towards Heer. Receptionist saw this and tensed. She asked a person standing next to her to stop Chahat. but it is too late. Chahat already in front of Heer.

Heer stopped seeing Chahat in front of her. Tension in Heer face faded away when she saw Chahat with a bunch of rose standing infront of her. Heer smiled 'arrey beta. You.' she disconnected the line saying 'i'll talk to you later.' Chahat with a smile 'good morning madam.' Heer picked up chahat in her hand 'good morning beta. How are you?' Chahat i'm fine. How are you?' Heer i'm fine beta.' Heer kissed her cheek. Chahat handed the flower to Heer 'this is for you madam.' Heer took the flower thanks beta.' She let Chahat down. She held her hand 'come.' Holding hands both walked towards the elevator.

Inside Heer cabin, Chahat is sitting on Heer's big office table. Heer is talking to Chahat sitting in her office chair in front of Chahat. Heer 'ha tell me who are all in your house?' Chahat 'my dadu, dadi, me and my papa.' Heer 'ma?' Chahat 'Chahat mamma is not with Chahat'. Heer became sad. Heer decided to divert Chahat attention 'what is your papa doing?' chahat 'my papa is here only.' Heer 'here. Where?' Chahat 'i'm Prem Juneja daughter.' Heer with wide open mouth 'who? GM of this hotel.' Chahat shook her head happily. Heer 'i never know Mr. Juneja has such a cute little daughter.' Chahat giggled 'papa is not like me.' Heer 'mean?' Chahat 'my papa won't talk much' Heer shook her head 'its true. Hardly words comes out of his mouth. But how did Chahat speaks this much?' Chahat 'Chahat is like mamma' Heer 'oh. So Chahat mamma is talkative' Chahat 'papa says so.' Heer felt sad about Chahat not having mother. They heard knock in the door. Heer come in.'

Prem entered the room. He saw his daughter sitting on the table. Heer 'Mr. Juneja why you didn't tell about Chahat coming here?' Prem 'she wanted to give you surprise.' Chahat 'papa, madam fulfilled her promise.' Heer 'this madam doesn't look nice.' She paused 'you call me aunty.' Chahat looked at Prem. Prem gave a blank look to her. Chahat 'Aunty doesn't look nice.' Heer why?' chahat 'you are not that much old'. Heer with a wide open mouth 'oh ya. Then call me didi.' Chahat giggled 'you are not that much young.' Heer 'then call me Heer. it is better. No madam. You are not my employee.' Chahat 'i can't call you with name. I'm a kid. You are elder to me. then' she paused like thinking. She looked at Prem once. she looked at Heer. Heer is confusingly looking at Chahat. Chahat dragged 'i'm a little Kid. So calling you mamma will be perfect.' Prem forgot to suck air to breath. He never thought his daughter will daringly ask like this to Heer. He stared at Heer. Heer thoughtfully repeated 'mamma.' She paused for a moment 'ha... ya... its sounds better than madam ... and ...aunty.' she declared 'okay. you can call me mamma. Prem relieved. Chahat 'oh thank you mamma.' She kissed Heer several time on her cheek. Prem smiled. Heer laughed in chahat's love. Heer hugged Chahat.

Prem wiped his tears. He interrupted 'madam, the papers are ready for our Dubai hotel.' Heer 'okay. you leave it here. I'll check it later.' She looked at Chahat 'what do you want?' Chahat 'nothing, i came to see you mamma. now i want to go home. I'll come some other day.' Heer 'you stay for few more hours.' Chahat shook her head negatively 'papa always says we should not disturb others work.' Heer looked at Prem. Chahat 'thanks mamma for fulfilling the promise. I'll come later.' She stretched her hand towards Heer, so that she can help her jump down from the table.

Chahat placed a kiss on Heer cheek. She ran to Prem 'papa, i want to go home.' Prem 'excuse me madam.' Both walked out of the room. Heer heard Prem telling about dropping Chahat at home. Heer felt emptiness when the door of her cabin closed behind Chahat.

Heer ' papa, all the paper works are done for our Dubai. Check this once.' she handed over the file to Barlaj. Teji came in angrily. She pulled the file first 'Heer you answer my question.' Heer know what her mother talking about 'ma, why you are all the time talking only about my marriage?' Teji 'you are getting old. Those who studied with you are having children now. You are still not ready to get marry.' Barlaj 'ha beta. You are successful in business. Like that you have to be successful in life too.' Heer 'dad i'm not interested.' Balraj why beta?' Teji 'you are asking reason. Better you find a guy.' Heer 'ma, please. I can't live marriage life.' Teji 'why? All the time telling the same answer. Give us one valid reason we won't ask you after that.' Heer silent. Teji demanded answer. But Heer is crying silently. Barlaj 'beta, we are getting old. You need someone to take care of you. and give you all the love.' Heer please dad leave me alone.' Teji with tears shook 'Heer tell Heer. what are you hiding from us?' Heer choked 'ma ma'. Balraj knelt next to her ' beta. Tell' Heer 'papa ma' she cried 'when ever i think about marriage i'm feeling some fear in me.' Teji cupped her face beta, 'it is not fear. Its just a excitement.' Heer 'no ma. I don't have confidence when i think about my marriage. Please don't compel me.' She got up and went to her room. Barlaj helplessly looked at Teji. Teji 'what is she saying? Why she is behaving like this whenever we talk about marriage?' Balraj 'we need to consult a psychiatrist.' Teji 'do you mean she is mentally ill?' Balraj no, she needs counselling.' Teji 'why?' Barlaj 'something is disturbing her. That needs to be brought out of her heart.' Teji stared at him fearfully.

Prem checking Chahat's note books beta, 'did you finished your homework?' Chahat 'ha papa. I finished everything. Papa' she paused. Prem closed her books 'keep everything inside.' Chahat 'papa' she looked at Prem silently. Prem 'ha beta.' She sat on his lap papa. He kissed her cheek and hugged her 'ha beta tell.' She 'papa, next week holiday.' He 'papa is busy. I can't take you out this time.' he kissed her cheek 'sorry beta'. She papa, 'Can i come to your hotel?' his face changed little sad 'beta, don't disturb her.' She 'without meeting her often how will she accept us?' she cried. He wiped her tears 'papa was working in that hotel for past 3 years. I'm almost with her. Still she didn't show any change.' she 'i met her only once papa. I need to meet her again.' He 'no beta, that will create problem for her.' She cried papa please.

Gay3 came in 'that is why i told you not to involve Chahat in this matter. She is a child. She can't understand these things.' Chahat 'dadi ma, i can understand everything. I want my mamma.' Gay3 'but she is not ready to accept you.' Prem 'ma, please.' He looked at Chahat beta, papa already told you if she doesn't show any sign of change you should not get upset.' Chahat jumped out of his lap in one meeting 'how we can expect a change from her.' Prem strictly 'this idea won't work out chahat.' chahat 'papa, please. She gave me permission to call her mamma.' Prem 'it is to make you happy. After that she didn't ask about you.' Chahat' Papa, one more time.' Prem strickly 'no beta.' Lalit 'Prem, you unnecessarily involved Chahat in this matter. Now you don't have the option of stepping back.'

Prem 'i don't want to involve Chahat but i don't have any other option. I tried and failed. Chahat is the last choice i had.' Lalit 'then you need to wait for the result. Let Chahat meet Heer now and then.' Prem 'others will think differently.' Lalit 'its your life. Chahat life. You decided to try. Then give it 100%.' Gay3 'but Chahat will get disappointed.' She paused 'if it fails.' Lalit 'why come to conclusion before giving full effort. Surely Chahat's entry in her life will change her.' Gay3 'if it happens then it is good.' Chahat looked at her father for reply. Prem shook his head 'dad is right.' Chahat happily hugged Prem ' now i can come to hotel' Prem shook his head. Chahat 'thanks papa.' Prem cupped her face 'but beta, you should not.' Chahat closed his mouth 'papa, we will win mamma.' Prem hugged Chahat with tears 'now you are the only hope beta.'

Prem and Heer are in the conference room discussing about their Dubai hotel. She 'Prem, i want you to go to Dubai to finish formalities.' He agreed 'okay madam, when you want me to go?' She 'give your passport to our PRO. He will arrange Visa for you. i want everything get finalised by next week.' He 'next week?' he planned something in his mind. She 'do you have any other commitment?' He came out of his thought 'no madam. Next week ma and Dad going to mandir for two days.' He dragged 'i can't leave Chahat alone' Heer 'can't they postpone it for a week?' He 'next week chahat has holiday. There is no need of dropping and picking her up from school. And also they committed to visit this particular day. God's pooja can't be postponed.' He scanned her face as she went to deep thought. After few seconds of silence she looked at him 'if you don't mind leave Chahat with me for two days. Ma and dad are at home. We'll take care of her.' He acted like hesitating. She insisted. He agreed with a smile of victory.

Heer and Chahat dropped Prem in airport. Prem hugged Chahat 'be a good girl beta.' Chahat shook her head. She whispered into his ear 'i won't miss this chance papa.' He kissed her. She kissed him back 'happy journey papa.' He 'thanks beta'. They hugged. He looked at Heer 'bye madam.' Heer 'take care.' Prem waved bye to them and went inside the airport.

Heer holding Chahat hand came to Mann mansion. Heer expected Chahat to admire the beauty of mansion but to her surprise Chahat searched for someone. Chahat 'are you living alone mamma?' Heer 'no. my papa and ma are with me.' Chahat 'where are they? My papa, dadi and dadu wait near the door whenever I enter my house.' hearing child voice Balraj and Teji came out of their room. They are surprised to see little girl standing with Heer.

Teji walked to them. 'Heer ma, she is Chahat. our GM Prem Juneja's daughter.' Balraj 'welcome beta.' Teji 'why she is here?' Chahat 'wonderful question? Aunty' she bite her tougue 'i'm sorry. Aunty is not correct. Nani? Ha nani.' Teji smiled whole heartedly seeing chahat's expression. Teji 'ha you can call me nani. I'm old lady.' Chahat 'your are not old but elder than aunty. So you are nani.' Balraj 'no doubt you are Prem juneja's beti.' He laughed 'brilliant girl.'

Heer 'dad, i sent Prem to Dubai for our new hotel deal. No one at home to take care of Chahat. her dadi and dadu went to mandir and will return only after 3 days.' Teji 'what about her mother?' Heer looked at chahat sadly. Chahat quickly 'mamma is not with us.' Teji and Balraj became sad. Balraj 'Prem never told about his family.' Teji 'okay leave that. come beta.' Chahat ran to Teji with wide smile. Teji unable to resist kissed Chahat.

Chahat is having dinner with Balraj, Teji and Heer. Teji noticed Chahat looking down now and then. Teji carefully came to Chahat side as if she is serving her. Teji noticed Chahat dropping praratha pieces under her table. Next surprise she saw was, Chahat legs on pet dog Tammy's back. Tammy is eating the pieces dropped by Chahat. Teji shouted in surprise 'Arrey Heer see, Chahat is doing the way you use to do when you are a kid.' Chahat smiled. Balraj thoughtfully looked at them.

After dinner, Chahat is watching TV while Heer busy with her files. Tammy is lying on the floor. Chahat legs were on the back of Tammy, Teji silently watched this and went to her room. Teji 'Balraj, see chahat is doing everything Heer use to do when she was kid.' Balraj pushed her thought away 'all kids will do the same.' Teji 'but Tammy is so close to Chahat so soon. last week how tammy reacted to your friend's kid.' Balraj 'may be Chahat having pet dog in her house. sensing animal smell one her tammy is quiet. go to sleep.' 

Next day, Chahat is getting ready to go for shopping with Heer. Heer opened her dresser to take something. Chahat noticed red lipstick. She quickly took it and rubbed it on her lips. Heer 'beta, not like that.' she applied it properly on her lips 'do you like red color?' Chahat 'ha i like red color. I buy everything in red. Papa hates it. you too like red na?' Heer 'ha.  Not now. When i was kid.' Teji came there 'Heer, get one pink color shawl for me.' she stopped when she saw Chahat red color lipstick. 'Heer, i thought you are the only one who likes red. But you have company.' she laughed.

Chahat stayed with them for 2 days. Heer became more closer to her. Balraj and Teji too liked Chahat. but Chahat calling Heer as mamma gave confusion to them. Teji didn't like it too. Chahat was waiting for her grandparents to pick her up from Heer house. Heer brought so many things for her. Chahat is sad. Heer 'are you sad to leave mamma?' Chahat 'ha mamma. I'll miss you.' Heer 'you can come here anytime beta. It is your house.' Chahat happily shook her head. Inside her heart she is not happy.

Lalit and Gay3 came. Balraj and Teji invited them. they all started talking general things. Heer got a call. She left to hotel. Chahat sadly looked at her grandparents. Lalit understood and decided to break the silence.

Lalit 'Balraj bhai, what is the age of Heer?' Balraj 'why bhai?' Gay3 'why she didn't get married?' Teji 'she is not ready for marriage. We are trying to convince her'. Lalit 'why? is she  in love with anyone?' Balraj 'she fears for marriage.' Gay3 'why?' Teji '7 years back she met with an accident. How and when we don't know. we also lost her.' Balraj 'what happened to her in those two years are mystery. She was not with us. She lost her memory. Two years later she got back her memory. She came back to us. she fears for those two years.' Lalit and Gay3 exchanged look. Chahat sat on Gay3's lap and looked at Lalit who is ready to tell something. Gay3 stroke Chahat's head and kissed her cheek. Chahat's eyes are on Lalit expecting him to do something. Lalit looked at Chahat. Balraj and Teji lost in their own sadness.

Lalit 'Balraj bhai, we want to tell you something about Heer.' Balraj and Teji looked at them with surprise.

Prem and his friend Harman were returning from their job. They are walking along the river. They saw something lying on the bank of the river. They heard some murmuring sound too. Harman 'Prem, looks like someone lying there.' Prem 'come we'll see.' Prem quickly reached the spot while Harman waved few people for help. Prem turned the girl and shouted 'Harman, she is alive.' Prem grabbed her in his hand and took to a dry area. By that time few elders gathered there hearing Harman's shout. Prem 'she is hurt badly.' He took towel which is hanging around one of elders neck and tied around her head. An elder man in the crowd checked her pulse. Prem carried her to his house. After few days treatment she opened her eyes.

Gay3 'beta, how are you feeling now?' girl blankly looked at her. Gay3 'what is your name beta?' she continued to ask more details about her. but girl gave only blank look. Gay3 got confused she called Lalit and Prem. seeing them she got more tensed. Gay3 sent Lalit and Prem out of the room. With the help of an elderly lady they found she lost her memory and don't remember anything about herself. She started crying. Next one week, she spent her days in silent. She ate but not a word spoken by her. but she stayed calm sensing Prem and his parents are harmless.

Prem after discussing with his parents slowly 'think us as your family member. Until you get cured you can stay here.' She agreed. She innocently shook her head. Since she don't know her own name Gay3 named her 'Aishwarya.' And they called her 'Aishu'. Aishu started moving around with Gay3 in that village. She started speaking to others. It is a small village. Everyone understood her and moved friendly with her.

After two months, Aishu took neighbour Savita's mangalsutra. She is about to wear in her neck. Savita 'Aishu, this is not yours.' Aishu refuse to give back 'why i don't have one like this. This is really nice.' Savita 'you should not wear this now.' Aishu 'ma is wearing. You have one. I too want.' Savita 'only married woman wears this.' Aishu confusingly 'married woman?' Savita pointed her husband picture 'he is my husband. He put this around my neck in out marriage. When you get married to a man, he will wear one like this around your neck.' Aishu 'me to married na' Savita thought Aishu got back her memory. 'is it? where is your husband?' Aishu 'he is gone out now.' Savita 'what is his name?' Aishu 'Prem. ha Prem is my husband.' Savita is shocked. She managed the situation and brought Aishu to Gay3 and told everything.

From that day Aishu started asking more about husband and wife relationship. She started copying the wife doing for their husband from other village girls. Gay3 tried to explain but nothing worked out. Seeing their situation village elders advised Lalit and Gay3 to finish Prem and Aishu marriage. They didn't think Aishu will forget them when her memory comes back. Prem in these few months started developing liking for Aishu agreed to marry her.

Aishu slowly learnt one by one and turned into a matured wife. Prem and aishu were happily living. One morning, Aishu shouted 'Prem, i'm feeling very tired. Please help me.' Prem helpless seeing Aishu vomiting and sitting on the floor holding her head. Prem shouted 'ma, something happened to Aishu.' Within few seconds entire village is inside the house. One elderly lady laughed 'arrey Prem you too became a kid. Don't know how you both are going to take care of another kid.' Prem took few second to understand. Aishu shyly smiled when Prem told her about pregnancy.

Prem is a MBA. He wanted to go to big city and work in a big company. he was trying for it. because of Aishu he stayed with his current job in near by town. He feared Aishu's pregnancy might bring her memory back and she will forget him. but nothing happened like that. Aishu is happy to see her little angel and named her Chahat.

Six months later, One palm reader said to Aishu that her husband will face difficult time in coming days. He told her to do some pooja so that he will not suffer much. to do that pooja Aishu and Prem went to a temple which is in other side of the river. While crossing the river in the boat, boat sink and everyone in the river drowned. All were rescued after search. Either in river or in nearby village. but  Aishu was never found.

Two years later, Harman who went to UK through his job met a girl resembling Aishu. But her name is Heer not Aishu. She was staying in the same apartment where Maya is staying. Maya is colleague of him in London office. He gathered detail about Aishu through Maya. By analysing and comparing with the details they gathered, they came to conclusion Aishu got her memory back and forgot about Prem and Chahat. He sent the detail to Prem. By now Maya became good friend of Aishu. Maya helped Prem to get job in Balraj hotel through Heer's recommendation. Few months later Heer returned to India and took over business from her father. Prem got the chance to stay closer to Heer thinking she will understand their past.

Balraj and Teji with shock stared at Chahat. Chahat cried 'Heer mamma is my Aishu mamma. Please nanu nani send mamma with us. i love mamma very much.' Teji in tears 'but beta your mamma remembers nothing about you.' Balraj still silent. Lalit Balraj 'bhai still you have doubt?' Gay3 handed the cover full of marriage and Chahat pictures of Heer and Prem. Balraj got up 'In the accident she got her memory back. But my fear came true today.' Teji 'what fear?' Balraj 'i know Heer is married girl when we met her after two years in hospital.' Teji is shocked 'what are you saying?'. Balraj 'when we went to meet Heer in the hospital, nurse handed things of Heer to me. it had mangalsutra too. I gave only bangles and earrings to you.' Teji 'where is that mangalsutra?' Balraj 'it is with me.' he went to his room and returned with a small cover. he took out mangalsutra. Gay3 'ya this is the one Prem wore on her neck.' Balraj 'doctor warned about the risk she will face if we try to find her last two years. That is why i kept this with me.' Lalit look at chahat, 'she needs her mother.' Balraj 'i know. i speak to our doctor about this.' Chahat 'mamma won't come with me now.' Balraj touched Chahat head 'when your papa comes your mamma will be with you. promise.' Chahat smiled.

Next few hours were tensed time. Balraj called his doctor friend who is psychiatrist. He explained everything to him. doctor asked them to come to hospital with Heer. Doctor spoke to Heer and explained everything. He showed the evidences of her marriage with Prem. Heer saw the picture of her holding new born Chahat in her hand. she didn't remember anything. But she felt connection with Chahat and Prem now. She accepted the reality. She came out of the counselling room and saw Chahat egarly waiting for her. she picked her up in her hand and kissed 'sorry Baby, mamma don't remember anything.'

Prem came out of the airport. He searched for taxi to go home. He missed his daughter lot. This is the first time he is away from her for more than a day. He is surprised to see Heer standing there. 'madam,' Heer didn't speak much 'welcome back Prem. get in.' Prem confused more seeing her sitting in the driver seat. he loaded the luggage and got into front passenger seat. He expected some talk about new hotel. But she is silent.

Heer stopped the car. She came out of the car. She walked to a distance and stood staring at the empty road. Prem got out of the car and walked to her. 'madam, what happened?' Heer with tears turned to him 'Aishu.' Prem shocked with joy and confusion. Heer 'you use to call me Aishu na.' Prem confusingly 'ha aishu,' Heer shouted 'why you didn't tell this to me Prem? past 5 years i'm searching for my missing two years. My Prem and Chahat infront of me but i'm not able to remember you both.' She cried. He stood silently staring at her. she 'why you didn't tell me Prem?' Prem cupped her face 'Aishu, i don't want to miss you. that is why i joined this hotel and stayed with you.' Heer 'what is the use? I don't remember anything even now. I'm trying to recollect but.' Prem calmed her 'relax Aishu, me and Chahat will bring everything back to you.' he hugged her tightly to calm her down. He doesn't want to lose her again. She hugged him. In his loving hug she melted and came to normal.

Hope all Premeer fans too enjoyed reading this.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by newt2007 - 10 years ago
GiyaJuneja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely OS selvyi di,
happy birthday to aishu again :)
AASUS thumbnail
Wow Sekvz 

pg 1 Rishta Purana is mind blowing. Amazing. Loved the title. 
It's so wonderful to see Chahat. Her relationship with everyone rocks!
Prem has v little to say πŸ˜† Chahat is the main lead huh. So cute.
I liked Heer's dialogues and Chahat's. 
Parents are v understanding. Glad to see that.
Heer's memory loss, then regaining her memory but forget the in between years' life. It's v sad. 
I'm glad Heer took the info calmly and did not breakdown. It's so cool PH aka Prem+Aishu are back and stay united with their cute angel Chahat. 
I love happy ending.

TFS - cuz of Aish B'day we also enjoyed. 

You rock Selvz.πŸ€—
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thank u selvy di .. i was kind of waiting for this from a long time ... hope u didn't make me the villain in here hehehe 

OMg its so emotional i can really imagine chahat going to heer .. asking for her to be there for her anytime .. and she being the brightest student and alll sweet and prem having tears seeing this ... hayeee rabba .. this is something directly from premeer .. we can really imagine this scene 

next chaha going all bossy on her dad to go meet his mumma right .. hayee rabba i love this familyy .and i am liking al this woman dominance .. heer the boss .. and stuffs 

ok next chah going all bossy on the receptionist .. hahhah this is cute . god i love her .. and i can just picture mumma daughter walking hand in hand 

and god .."papa is not like me" hahahha chahat i have to say this but ur dad is cuter .. and i love him hehehe

and hahhah aunty .. didi ? babare .. i will faint  this is hillarious 

and ok i found it really touching the way chahat giving pieces of parathas to the doggy .. why didn't they make the desh like this instead of what they did towards end .. god . i miss them 

well i can even imagine her applying her mummas lipstick .. how do u write this all di ? god its so simple yet beautiful 

and i guess tht was regarding me .. me and my red lipstick fascinatiion 

and yea i enter .. god u made ash .. heer .. hahahaha god i am loving this ... i can kiss u silly write now hehehe thank u .. thank u so so so much 

it was amazing selvy di .. m touched . beautiful thoroughlyy .. god i missed ur writing ... 

-Xpress- thumbnail
that was a fantastic OS...loved the story
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww such a sweet os di...waiting for more