FF - Journey of Love II - 35 (15/11) 33 UPDATED!!

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends,

I was planning to end this FF but later i felt it will be incomplete. So decided to continue this FF. Because of your support and encouragement i'm now opening the second thread for this FF - Journey of Love.  

Let enjoy as Prem and Heer walk through their Love. There are many more ups and downs waiting on their way of journey. Let see how they overcomes the situations.

Selvy 

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Part 30(1)   Part 31(6)   Part 32(10)   Shot 33(14)   Shot 34(29)   Shot 35(33)

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

For my other FFs Visit

|| PREMEER CORNER ||

Edited by newt2007 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail

~ PM LIST ~

** Names are in alphabetical order.**

-Jyo-
_Mariam_
...Nikhita...
...Harshiti...
.Suhasini.
-salma-
0577jj
angelina_angel
aishwaryagayen
aaminaman
AMMI6
anuu2010
Aymee
blueocean_787
brainychild92
 cute_17deeks
cutegirl94
diyachill
friendsforeverh 
 foxi  
Greeshma...
Gops94
harshadeewani 
harik
Heerbeauty
hibbaamir
iheartChai
 Kamal_23
khajju
kiran_28
luvharsh
lovepia
MeetPremeer

miss_precious
monaghosh
nehara
 NIMMY
premdesh 
premiti
 premspadhu
 princess5341
Pumpkinn
pwincess1
 repunzell
 rhtpkcm
Rishi87  
sadhz
san1989
sankita
shahrukh_divya

sharmeeli
shivangi2092
sinak
srikrithi 
 sonia7 
soapsick 
sowmya18
Sukrutha
swa291 
sweet scorpio 
sweet_gurl93  
tadashi  
tehzeeb25 
trendyfriends
vrushika
Xxcoolchick1xX

Edited by newt2007 - 12 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Part 30

Prem 'ma' Gay3 interrupted 'okay Prem. I believe you.' she looked at Heer 'I believe Heer that she is telling the truth.' She paused 'now Harshit wants mother. He too likes Heer. I'm also believing this unbelievable story.' Prem and Heer understood Gay3 still has doubt on Heer. Prem squeezed Heer's hand gently understanding her feelings. Heer looked at Prem. She know her Prem will stand by her side in all the ups and downs. So she is ready to face whatever blames his mother placing on her now.

Gay3 coldly 'okay, Heer you go home.' Heer got up confusingly. Harshit came running to Heer and hugged her waist 'mamma, you are not going anywhere?' Heer kept her hand on his head. Chahat hugged Prem 'papa, please me and mamma staying here.' Prem 'ha beta you both are not going anywhere.' He kissed her cheek 'papa won't leave you both alone again.' Harshit still hugging Heer looked at his dadi  'dadi ma, mamma will stay with us only.' DJ smiled 'no beta.' Harshti interrupted and 'no nani. I wont' allow them to go out of this house.' He hugged her tight. DJ walked to Harshit. She touched his head 'listen beta. Your mamma will stay with you.' Harshit shouted angrily 'then why dadi ma is telling mamma to leave?' Gay3 for a second shocked to hear Harshit's angry words. For the first time she saw anger in his face. She saw angry Prem in him now. DJ 'we need to do some rituals to keep your mamma here forever.'

Heer too got shocked after Gay3 asking her to leave took a deep breath understanding elders plan. Heer gently stroked Harshit hair. DJ 'for that your mamma has to go out of this house now.' Harshit quickly 'mamma already came in and will be here only. why do you want to send her out again.' Dj and Gay3 is surprised by Harshit's sudden stubbornness looked at each other. Prem 'ha ma, you took arti then' Gay3 interrupted 'there are some formalities to be finished. We didn't do that properly for you and Ash that is why you didn't live happily.' Prem and Heer understood Gay3 still thinking about the end of Prem's marriage with Ash.

DJ looked at Gay3 'Gay3, there is no use in talking about the past.' She looked at Heer 'beta, does your papa knows any pandit here.' Heer shook her head 'we have a family pandit.' DJ 'Gay3 bring Prem's kundali.' Gay3 went to room to bring Prem's kundali. DJ 'Prem, you take Heer and children to her house. We'll be there in few minutes.' Prem shook her head. Harshit happily looked at Heer and smiled. Heer kissed his forehead.

Prem mobile rings. Prem looked at the name and smiled 'Preet' Preet 'halo where are you man?' Prem 'we are coming there only.' Preet 'oh fine. But you don't have to take your car.' Prem 'why?' Preet 'just walk out through your back door. You will find way to this house.' Prem teasingly smiled looking at Heer 'I don't think Heer can do high jump over the fence.' Heer grinned. Preet 'I think she has no problem in walking.'  Prem confused. Preet 'we removed the fence in the back so you can just walk in.' Prem smiled 'okay thanks Preet.' Prem disconnected the line 'we can walk through backyard.' He looked at DJ before taking Heer's hand. Harshit and Chahat happily holding hands ran ahead of them to backdoor.

Ramu walked in from outside. Looking at Heer he stopped with a wide open eyes. With tears in his eyes 'how are you beta?' Heer 'I'm fine kaka.' She took blessing from him. 'without you Prem' he stopped seeing DJ looking at him. Heer shook her head with tears of joy. Prem walked to Ramu 'Heer will live with us only.' Ramu with a surprise looked Heer. 'how is Chahat?' Heer is confused. Prem is surprised 'Ramu kaka how do you know Heer is Chahat's mother?'

DJ is about to turn stopped hearing this conversation. Gay3 who came out with Prem's Kundali with a confusion looked at Ramu. Ramu looked around in fear. Prem touched his shoulder 'kaka, we are getting married.' Ramu took few second to understand Heer is going to be DIL of this house but he is still confused. Prem 'kaka, I know Harshit and Chahat are my children. Do you know the truth.' Ramu shook his head 'yes. I know.' Prem 'how?'

Ash kept the receiver down hearing Rajveer's words. she sensed he is in his last few minutes of his life in the world. She felt her legs weakening. She held the wall to steady herself. She managed to reach the couch. Rajveer's plead to unite Heer with Prem roared in her ears. She thought 'how? Will Prem believe me?' she felt some weakness in her body. She felt dizzy. She dialled Prem's number but it returned a switched off message. 'I have to tell the truth to someone before I leave this world.' She took a paper to write but pen fell out of her hand.

Ramu who just walked in from the market saw her sitting in the couch half conscious. She is trying to reach the receiver. Ramu rushed to her 'Ash beta, what happened?' Ash managed to open her eyes when she heard a familiar voice. She saw faded image of Ramu. She struggled 'R  am u k kaka' Ramu 'ha beta.' He gave hand and made her sit properly. He took a water from the near by glass and sprinkled water on her face. Ash 'kaka I want to tell you something.' Ramu 'first I'll call the doctor.' Ash stopped him by holding his hand 'no kaka.' Ramu looked at her. Ash 'kaka, Harshit is Prem and Heer's son.' Ramu is shocked. He listened carefully as Ash continued 'Prem and Heer has daughter Chahat who is with Heer. ' she fainted.

After that Ramu called the ambulance. Ash is taken hospital. Ramu called Prem's office to inform the news. After that Ash didn't get conscious. She died.

Ramu wanted to inform this to Prem. But he couldn't recollect those words said by Ash in that emergency situation. He was tensed that time so he was confused about the words he heard. He casually opened the talk once to Prem 'Prem beta, how is Heer beta? Where is she?' Prem hidding his tears 'she is happy with his husband.'

Ramu continued 'you told me she is married that is why I didn't tell the truth to you. And also i had the doubt whether i heard her words properly.' Heer quickly looked at Prem 'who told you I'm married?' Prem sadly 'I assumed.' He looked into her eyes and whispered 'I'm sorry.' Heer leaned on to him. He hugged her in side gently. Gay3 interrupted 'Prem' Prem and Heer came out of the hug and looked at Gay3.  Gay3 sighed him to take Heer. Prem shook his head and walked out of the house holding Heer's hand.

Dj 'Gay3, did you told the news to Lalit bhaiya.' Gay3 shook her head 'yes. he seems to be happy.' DJ went to prepare some formal items. After hearing Ramu she is now clear off all the doubts. She instructed Ramu to help her.

Chahat and Harshit ran into Basu house. All are egarly waiting for Prem and his family. Chahat danced in the middle happily 'I got my papa. i got mybrother.' Harshit stood quietly watching his sister happily dancing. Elders were happily looking at the kids happy face. Sia ran and hugged Chahat. Meher pulled Harshit near her. she made him sit on her lap 'happy beta.' Harshit happily shook his head 'ha I got my mamma and my sister.' Meher kissed his cheek.

Preet 'Chahat where is your mamma and papa?' Chahat pointed the back door 'they are coming.' She ran and kissed one by one. Prerna and Kumkum decided to do some arrangement thinking there is a chance for Gay3 to come for further talks. Chahat pulled Harshit 'come I'll show you the pictures.' she dragged him to inside. Sia ran behind them.

Preet looked at Anurag and Sumit who are sitting with thoughtful face. Preet confusingly looked at Meher. Meher shook her head negatively indicating she is not sure about their thoughts. Preet 'papa why are you so sad?' Anurag 'not sad Preet. we are thinking about their marriage.' Sumit 'its better to do it as early as possible.' Preet 'atleast we need sometime to arrange everything.' Anurag 'we can keep it as family affair if they agree.' Sumit 'that will be better. Later we can arrange a party for our friends.'

Meher got up and went to her room. Seeing her sad face Preet followed her. Preet 'Meher, why are you so sad?' Meher 'ha Preet. Prem planned to marry Heer in very grand manner. He wants to make tha day very memorable for Heer. Heer too had dreams abou ther marriage with Prem.' she is in tears. Preet pulled her into his hug 'still its memorable for them.'' Meher looked at him 'how?' Preet 'Its memorable when two lovers at last get united. The money spent for marriage or decoration doesn't matters.' He hugged her.

After a brief silence Preet pulled her away from his chest and cupped her face 'its private affair but we finish all the rituals.' Meher smiled. She knows Preet can make them happy with his wonderful ideas.

Prem and Heer entered the house with a smile. Elders were happy. Prem and Heer settled in a couch infront of the elders. Heer with shy smile snuggled closer to Prem. Prem holding her hands lovingly and possessively. Elders are happy to see blushing Heer. Anurag 'what did your mother told?' Prem 'papa, ma wants to finish our marriage as early as possible. She wants to know whether you know any pandit here.' Anurag 'ya we have our family pandit. I already asked him to come to our house.' Preet and Meher came down.

Preet 'its nice to see Heer back on track.' Heer shyly smiled and buried her face into Prem's upper arm. Preet teased 'arrey arrey see.' Meher teased 'Heer you have two children.' Prem 'so what? is there any rule that mother of two can't blush.' Preet 'what a pair?' Heer 'Preet chup.' Like kid she snuggled more closer to Prem. Meher quickly 'Heer your MIL.' Heer quickly jumped from her place and looked at the door. Preet and Meher burst into laugh. Heer chased them around the room. Prem watched his Heer with a smile. Elders watched them happily.

Preet looked at Prem 'arrey why are you sitting like gentleman. Get up' he pulled him up. just then they heard door bell. Kumkum walked to the door 'must be Gay3 ji.' Heer quickly adjusting herself moved to Prem. Preet and Meher stood straight to receive Gay3. Elders got up and walked to the door.

Gay3 with DJ and Ramu entered. Elders greeted each other. Prem and Heer stood in one side. Gay3 looked at Preet and Meher who are standing silently. Noticing Gay3's eyes Preet and Meher quickly walked to her and touched her feet and DJ's. Ramu smiled 'how are you beta?' Preet and Meher touched his feet 'we are fine kaka.'

Gay3's eyes still on Preet. Preet tried to divert Gay3 by moving here and there. Gay3 'you '..  came to our house after.' Preet shook his head 'ha. I came with Meher.' He put his hand around Meher shoulder and looked down. Gay3 'after you both came home only that happened.' Preet and Meher are shocked. Heer with fear leaned closer to Prem. Prem took her hand kept on his chest and signed her to be calm. Elders sensed something unfavourable thing is coming on the way.

DJ interrupted Gay3 'Gay3, its good if we finish the purpose of our visit.' Gay3 half heatedly shook her heart. Her heart is still processing something else. Anurag 'Heer is my daughter.' DJ smiled 'Prem told everything.' She sat Prerna asked them to settle down first. DJ 'do you know any Pandit?' Anurag 'ya, we asked him to come here now. he is on the way.' DJ smiled 'It will be better if we finish their marriage. Children wants to be with them.' Others agreed.

Gay3's silent confused others. Kumkum signalled Meher to get sweets for everyone. DJ 'where do you want to keep the marriage?' Anurag 'anywhere you like. But' he paused. DJ 'have any confusion.' Anurag 'we thought it would be better if we keep it as family affair. Later we can arrange for party to our friends.' DJ 'good we'll do it.'

Pandit entered. Anurag introduced everyone to him. Pandit smiled 'at last Heer beta agreed for marriage. I'm happy.' He sat down 'Where is the Kundali?' Prerna gave him Heer's Kundali. DJ nudged slightly to bring Gay3 to current world. Gay3 confusingly looked at DJ. DJ whispered 'Prem's Kundali.' Gay3 gave it to pandit plastering a smile on her face.

Pandit whispering some prayer opened both the Kundali. He did some calculation. His face changed expressing a fear. He looked at Prem and Heer standing holding hands. He saw the smile on their face. Pandit's expression gave doubt to elders. Smile on elders face disappeared. Prem and Heer held their hands tight. Meher leaned closed to Preet indicating her fear to him.

Leave your comments

Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

awesomeee too good very nice part waitinggg for next asap.

Edited by sweta2005 - 13 years ago
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome update !
Loved it !
But Gay3 seems quit disturbed !
Even panditji's reaction was scary !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !

Edited by Pumpkinn - 13 years ago
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part!!! I hope now nothing is wrong with gay3!! nd hope that pandit says something good!! Awww heer blushing nd snuggling into prem!! 😍 Thanks sooo much for the update!! 🤗 now eagerly waiting for the next part! 😳
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me!
OMG! wht happpened???
y is pandit showin fear???
happy 2 c harshit n chahat happy!
update soon!

Edited by shahrukh_divya - 13 years ago
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
good that premeer are together now...
is gaya3 negative????
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratzzz for the new thread!🥳

Very nice update😊

Loved it how Harshit was so possesive over Heer!
and Prem teasing Heer she can't jump over the fence😆
All premeer scenes and the little Love gestures were very nice...very cutee😳, Heer snuggling into prem more and more awww
and then they were holding hands when they were standing! Loved it!

Gaytiri, now what is she upto?!?!?!, Hope she doesn't cause any more problems for Premeer...for once let them live in peace!
Glad that DJ is not like Gaytri

and its sooo sweet how meher and preet are always thinking about Premeer
s happiness awww...their sooo cute😳

and now whats wring with the pandit?!?!?!😲

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Update soon😃
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how come DJ is behaving so good...😲...G3...😡...hope everything is fine with kundalis..