Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham - OS NEW!!

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

🥳Today our Premeer Wedding.

congrats to Premeer.🤗

Cheers to all who made this day special with your wonderful creations and dreams.

this OS is dedicated first to Premeer (Harshiti) and to all Deshians.🤗

We are not always present together in this forum. but we managed to visit and keep our Premeer dreams alive for all these years.👍🏼

Come on we'll do some more dreaming together

Aishu, i promised to get you a guy.😉

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

Prem saw wide open door of his house. He is returning from London after two years of his higher studies. He expected his mother waiting for him in the door with arti. But no one to receive him. No sign of his bubbly brother PB. From the time he landed in the airport he is keep looking at his mobile expecting his childhood friend Heer's call. She didn't call him. He took a taxi and reached Ambala after 2 hours tired journey from Airport. Lot of past memories and future dreams helped him to come home without any pain. He expected warm welcome from his family. Prem thought 'everyone forgot me in past two years.' He stood in the door way and looked in. His mother Gay3 busy instructing something to a servant. His father Lalit came checking his sherwani 'Gay3, everything ready.' Prem is surprised to see his mother not even sense his presence. He grinned. He called 'ma, bapuji, Preet i'm back.'

Hearing Prem's voice Gay3 and Lalit turned. Lalit 'arrey Prem, Gay3 Prem.' He came towards the door. Gay3 doesn't even move from her work  'why are you standing there Prem? Come in'. Prem confused 'bapuji, ma arti.' Gay3 'oh ha beta. Stay there.' she asked a servant to bring arti. Gay3 took arti. Prem lost in his thought 'what happened to my ma today. She forgot me and busy in something else.' Gay3 'come in beta.' Prem took blessing from Lalit and Gay3.

Preet came into house from outside. He went crossing him 'ma, i gave that to Teji chachi.' Gay3 quickly handed over arti to a servant 'Prem, go and get ready fast.' Preet then only looked at Prem. He pat Prem's back 'hai, PB when did you came?' Prem gave an angry look to him. He walked to his room murmuring 'just two years. All treating me like alien.' Preet stood for a while thinking something. He ran behind Prem and entered the room before Prem closes it on his face.

Prem kept his suitcase on the floor and opened it. Preet looked at him with a sad face. Prem pulled out a box and got up 'here, you wanted this na. Just leave me alone.' Preet didn't take it from his hand 'PB, are you alright?' Prem 'what happened to me. I'm perfect.' Turned fully towards Preet 'see i'm perfect. Here hold this.' He took Preet hand and placed the box in his hand. Prem expected Preet to leave the room. Preet kept the gift box on the nearby table and returned. Prem is taking out another gift box. Prem murmuring 'where i kept it?' he thought for a while and got up. He searched something in his laptop bag. He pulled out another small gift box. He placed big and small gift box on the bed and smiled.

He turned to take towel from his cupboard. He saw Preet standing with a sad face. Prem 'why are you looking at me like this?' he pushed him away and walked to cupboard 'i need to meet Heer.' Preet 'PB, are you happy?' Prem turned taking a towel in his hand. He stood looking Preet straight. 'i'm asking you. what happened to all of you? no one happy about my return?' Preet 'PB, are you happy about Heer di?' Prem 'i'm going to see her now. I'm happy Preet.' Prem is about to leave to washroom. Preet 'PB, did Heer di told anything?' Prem stopped with a confused face 'about what?' he smiled 'i didn't talk to her past one month because of my exams, project. So busy. Heer know that i told her one month before. Today i'll talk to her whole day.' Preet 'so you don't know anything about it.' Prem confused 'about what?' Preet 'Heer di's marriage?' Prem shocked but smiled 'no.' He understood from the way his brother asking question on his happiness 'By the way who is that lucky guy?' he tried to hide his disappointment.' Preet 'Rajveer' Prem 'Our Rajveer. Lucky man. We always together. now also we'll be together.' his words showed his sadness.

Preet 'PB  don't you love Heer di?' Prem 'ya.' He paused 'she is my best friend. Always be.' Hiding his tears he went to washroom. Preet stood silently. Prem shouted from inside 'when is the marriage?' Preet 'today 10'O clock.' Prem 'okay. i'll be ready in few minutes.' Preet thought 'stupid PB, i thought he will say something. PB and Heer di never had habit of crossing the line drawn by parents. How can i expect PB to react? PB and Heer di are made for each other in everything. Even in this.' He looked confused. 'i have to do something. I won't leave PB to shed tears even in his heart.' He walked here and there. 'i have only 4 hours'.

Prem came out of washroom and saw his brother standing lost in his thought. 'Preet, are you not getting ready for Heer's marriage.' Prem came out of his thought and looked at his brother wiping his hair infront of mirror. Preet walked to him and turned Prem to face him. 'PB, tell me. Don't you love Heer di?' Prem 'Preet, she is getting married to Rajveer today. He is also good friend of Heer. He will take care of her very well.' Preet 'he can't do the way you' Prem interrupted 'Preet, elders fixed this marriage. We have to respect their decision.' Preet 'PB, you are mad. You love Heer di. I know.' Prem 'Preet' Preet interrupted 'PB, you tell me. Now i'll talk to bapuji and convince him to talk to Balraj Chachu.' Prem angrily 'stupid don't do anything. That will only give trouble to Heer. I know Heer will be happy with Rajveer.' Preet 'but di will be more happy with you.' Prem started wearing his shirt 'don't put elders in trouble. Its fixed and has to happen. I don't want to see tears in Heer's eyes.' Prem took gift boxes 'i'm going to see Heer. i need to wish her before she goes to mandap.' Preet 'PB, think'. Prem 'are you not coming to marriage?' Preet 'no mood.' Prem smiled 'okay take rest. They will not stop marriage because you couldn't attend the marriage' He manage to smile. Preet noticed it. Even in this situation he decided to tease him back. Preet 'that is you. but marriage won't happen without me.' Prem 'is it? You are not groom na.' Preet confused. Prem 'Preet dear, for a marriage only bride and groom are needed. Others presence or absence doesn't make any disturbance to marriage.' Preet grinned. Prem went out of the room. Preet repeated Prem's last words 'bride and groom... only needed... bride and groom'  

Heer drying her hair looked herself in the mirror. Meher came with some jewels 'di ma asked you to wear this.' Aishu 'di, here your mobile is charged.' She handed over a mobile. Heer checked for missed call. Aishu 'Prem bhaiya didn't call. I checked.' Heer worried. Meher 'bhaiya already reached home. Just now Preet told me.' Heer smiled. Aishu 'Prem Bhaiya will be here at any moment.' Heer 'ya. I have to get ready before he comes here.' Heer took a dress and stared it for a while. She smiled and went to change. Aishu and Meher exchanged look.

Within few seconds Heer came out wearing a beige color dress. 'Meher, check is it okay from me?' Meher 'ha di. Its nice.' Heer 'Prem gave this before leaving to London. He didn't get a chance to see me in this.' She sat infront of a mirror. Aishu took a comb to do her hair. Heer 'he will be surprised to see me in this dress.' Aishu 'di, are you not tenses?' Heer 'no. Why should I? I'm happy.' Meher started helping Heer with her jewels. Meher is about to put a necklace around Heer's neck, Heer stopped her 'no Meher. I don't want this. I'll wear that one.' Aishu 'ma told its our family necklace should be wore by elder daughter during marriage.' Heer 'no, you wear this Aishu. I want to wear that one.' Meher didn't say anything. 'Aishu, you take this.' She kept the necklace aside and took the one Heer pointed. Heer smiled as Meher adjusted it around Heer's neck 'i'm giing surprise to Prem today. I'm wearing his dress, necklace...' she smiled 'even sandals. Everything is his selection.' Aishu 'now i know why you kept this sandals without wearing it for past 2 years.' Meher 'that's Heer di. Today bhaiya will fall falt before Heer di.' Aishu and Meher and continue tease Heer.

Prem saw his mother getting into car 'ma, are you going to Chachu's house.' Gay3 'ha beta, they are all in hotel now. coming with us?' Prem 'ha ma.' Lalit 'Prem, don't you inform her about your return? Y'day she had no idea about your return'. Prem 'ha bapuji, i didn't talk to her for past one month.' Gay3 confused 'why?' Prem 'exams ma. She also knows about it.' Gay3 went to thought mode 'so Prem is not aware of Heer's wedding. Preet must have told him now only.' She is confused. Gay3 noticed a gift back in Prem's hand. Prem got into car. Lalit got into front 'where is Preet?' Gay3 'he will come on his own.' Prem settled keeping gift bag on his lap. Gay3 'for Heer?' Prem smiled 'ha ma. I brought one dress and bangles for her.' Gay3 'dress?' Prem 'ha ma. Its very pretty. Its bridal wear. I found this matching for Heer. so got it.' Gay3 'show me Prem.' Prem 'no ma. Heer has to see this first. I'll ask her to wear this for her wedding.' Lalit turned and looked at Gay3. Gay3 'no Prem. Today she has to wear the dress given from her in-laws house.' Prem sadly 'why ma?' Gay3 'its tradition beta.' Prem thought for a while 'bangles she can wear na?' Gay3 'her in-laws will give her bangles too.' Prem sadly 'Heer can't wear all this today?' Gay3 pat his shoulder and shook her head. Prem became silent and looked outside. She noticed his sadness and felt sad.

Preet is walking here and there. 'bride and groom.' He repeated it several times. He hit his back of head 'oh my brain not working.' He snapped his fingers and jumped shouting 'got it.' He dialled someone. After few seconds 'hi mottu, i need your help.' Meher 'ha tell me JB. Got any idea?' Preet 'i called you for a help.' Meher 'help?' Preet 'ha. Without bride and groom wedding won't happen.' Meher 'who wants your philosophy now.' Preet 'mottu listen.' Meher silently listened. Preet 'either bride or groom should disappear from hotel now.' Meher 'what? Are you gone mad? How can we kidnap?' Preet 'Kidnap? I didn't think in that way. Wait. Let me think.' Meher 'how long you will think? We have only 3 hours.'

Preet 'we have to hide Rajveer somewhere.' Meher 'how is it possible?' Preet 'we need to make him unconscious. I know he faints for hours when he inhales some strong scent smell.' Meher 'ya. Ya. Chachu told to avoid lilly flowers in decoration.' Preet 'we need a perfume with that fragrance. But where will we get that now.' He complaint 'in this village'. Meher thought for a while.'ha i have.' Preet excited 'is it?' Meher 'Don't you remember you gave me one perfume. I too told its smelling badly.' Preet 'is that lilly fragrance? Sure?' Meher 'ha. I'm sure.' Preet ' i'm coming there now. We'll do something.' Meher 'come fast. By that time i'll find out that perfume.' Preet 'do you want me to take you to home.' Meher 'no. I'm at home only. I came to take some stuff.' Preet 'okay. come fast.' Meher 'ya.'

Rajveer's father Chandru talking over phone 'why you didn't deliver bridal dress and jewels yet?' voice 'sir, we sent it. Sorry sir, on the way vehicle struck into hilly area along with few more vehicles. The things were struck inside. We can't take it out until crane lifts it up the vehicle. Already crane is there to lift the vehicles.' Chandru shouted 'what?' his wife Geet looked worried sensing delay. She is careful not heard by people from bride side. Voice 'sir don't worry it will reach before 9 sir.' Chandru 'do it fast.' He disconnected the line. Geet 'delayed?' chandru 'i told you to order somewhere near our village. You want it to be from Delhi. Now see.' Geet 'they are best. I should have asked them to deliver it a day before. Everything made in a hurry. I couldn't concentrate on anything.' Chadru 'now what are going to tell to Tej.' Geet 'i can manage Teji, DJ won't accept anything.' Both were breaking their head.

Gay3 entered. She saw Geet's tensed face 'are you okay Geet?' Geet felt some relief thinking she will give me some solution to this problem. Gay3, Teji, DJ and Geet are good friends. Geet thought 'Gay3 will help me now.' She told about bride's dress and jewels delay. Gay3 thought for a while 'one minute'.

Prem is looking around. He don't know where to go. Lalit busy talking to someone. Gay3 left to meet Geet. Prem is searching for Heer's room. Gay3 came to him 'Prem, did you gave the gift to Heer.' Prem 'where is her room ma?' Gay3 'first give your gifts to me.' Prem 'ma, i'll give to her.' Gay3 'Prem, you go and see her. You can give her gift later.' Prem 'ma.' Gay3 took gift bag from his hand forcefully. Prem is confused. Lalit saw Gay3 taking gift bag from Prem's hand forcefully. He quitckly went to them 'why Gay3?' Gay3 ordered 'Prem you go. Heer must be in that room.' Prem sadly walked to that room. Lalit looked at Gay3 confusingly 'why Gay3? He is already sad. Atleast by giving his gift he will be happy'. Gay3 signalled him to be silent. 'come with me'. She took him to the room where chandru and Geet are standing. She explained everything to him 'now we don't have any other option'. Lalit agreed 'what about mangalsutra?' Chadru 'that too got struck with those things. But we have time for that till 10.' Lalit 'we can't take risk now.' He thought for few seconds. 'i'll arrange for mangalsutra. In case they delays you can use that.' Chandru and Geet agreed.

Gay3 gave the gift bag to Geet 'here. It has a dress and bangles. We were planning to gift this too Heer.' Geet 'but bridal wear?' Gay3 'its very grand dress. Exactly like bridal wear only. So take it.' Geet hesitated to take a bridal wear from another family. They too have a boy of Rajveer's age. Geet 'no Gay3.' Gay3 'Geet, Rajveer is also like my son.' She forced Geet to accept it. Chandru 'Geet, now we don't have any other option.' Geet accepted.

Lalit took Gay3 aside 'Gay3, ma's magalsutra is in our locker na. Bring that one.' Gay3 'but it should go to Prem's wife.' Lalit 'now Heer's marriage is important.' Gay3 little hesitated. Suddenly 'okay.' she didn't wait for further instruction from Lalit. She went home to take her MIL's mangalsutra.

Prem knocked the door. Heer 'come in.' Prem opened the door. Heer is wearing a dress which he gifted her before leaving London. She is sitting on the bed. She is staring at her mehendi with a smile. Prem walked in admiring Heer's face. Heer sensed Prem's presence looked up. Her face brightened. Then she suddenly turned away with a fake anger. Prem sat next to her 'i'm back. Don't you welcome me.' Heer still facing other side 'i'm angry.' Prem turned her face to look at her 'why my Heer is angry?' Heer like a kid 'you are late.' Prem 'no. I landed today morning and i'm here.' Heer looked at him 'okay forgiving you.' Prem smiled. unable to look at her face diverted his focus on to her hands. He held her two hands. 'ha nice. Its dark too.' Heer smiled 'ha'. Prem looked at her hand and searched something. Heer 'you won't be able to find out.' Prem 'why? I can. Only Rajveer can't. He always loses to me.' Heer 'is it so? Come on find out.' Heer enjoyed as he searched her hands. Prem failed to find out. Disappointed and looked at her 'where is it?' Heer 'i said. you can't.' Prem sadly 'okay let him find it.' Heer teasingly smiled.

Heer 'you came to meet me after two years but.' She disappointed. Prem 'i have'. Heer interestingly 'what you have?' Prem took small diary milk chocolate out of his pocket. Heer got excited. He slowly unwrapped it. She opened her mouth to fed by Prem. Prem gave her bite. Chocolate is in melted state stick to her side of lips. Prem took out his handkerchief and carefully wiped out the chocolate sticking on her lips. Heer 'its okay. i want one more bite.' Prem 'Heer, its sticking to your lips.' Heer 'thats okay.' Prem smiled 'today you are getting married.' Heer 'so what? for you i'm always baby Heer.' Prem shook his head 'ha. For me you are always naughty baby Heer' he pulled her nose.

Teji and Gay3 came in. Teji 'Prem beta when did you came?' Prem got up to take blessing form Teji 'today morning chachi.' Teji blessed him. DJ and Aishu. Aishu teased 'ha, Prem bhaiya, you perfectly landed for Heer di's wedding.' Prem smiled'without me how can Heer get married.'. Gay3 instructed Heer 'beta, sit properly. Your in-laws bringing your bridal dress.' Heer sat straight on the bed putting her legs down. She looked at Prem and asked in action 'is it okay.' Prem smiled 'perfect.' Suddenly he noticed a small chocolate sticking on her chin. He bent down, holding her back of her head wiped it with his handkerchief. Prem 'Aishu, apply little lipstick to her lips.' Aishu applied some makeup as Prem instructed her one by one. Prem took his mobile and took a picture of Heer 'Smile Heer.' Heer showed her teeth 'eee'. Prem strictly 'Heer' Heer smiled. Teji, DJ and Gay3 were admiring them.  Aishu sat next to Heer 'bhaiya, one more shot.' Prem took. Aishu 'okay bhaiya you sit with di. I'll take.' Prem sat next to Heer putting his hand around her waist. Both were leaning their face very close. Aishu clicked.

Just then Geet with some ladies entered with bridal dress. Prem quickly got up. Geet 'Prem, you are here too. Rajveer was trying to contact you for past one week.' Prem took blessing from Geet. Geet blessed him 'nice all friends are together after a long break.'

Geet took tray containing bridal wear and bangles covering with red duppata. She was about to handed over the tray to Heer, three kids want to see this pushing one another bumped on to Geet. Geet missed the balance and lost control on tray in her hand. Gay3 and Prem reached at the same time to save tray from falling down. Heer at the same time touched the tray. Heer took the tray from Gay3 and Prem's hand. Geet regained her balance with the ladies near her. She saw Heer taking tray from Gay3 and Prem hand. She thought 'everything going wrong today. Already dress and bangles belong to Juneja's.' she prayed 'atleast mangalustra should be from our side.'

Preet went to Rajveer's room. He is seen talking over phone standing in balcony. He is facing other side. Preet looked around to do his job. Preet thought 'he didn't take bath. What can i do now? Oh my brain is not working.' He walked to washroom. He thought for a while. He saw white towel hanging. He came out of washroom and looked at Rajveer to make sure he is not coming in. Preet went back to wash room. He took a small bottle out of his trouser pocket. He opened the lid. He poured some on towel. He closed the bottle quickly and went out of the room praying 'God.' Luckily Rajveer didn't turn until Preet left the room.

Preet went to another room which is given for Juneja's. Meher is waiting there for Preet. Preet came in holding his chest. Meher 'finished' Preet 'sprayed it on a towel.  Let see what happens?' Meher shook her head. She opened the door to leave.

She came back in a hurry. Preet 'what happened?' Meher 'coming out of room having towel on his shoulders.' Preet 'who?' Meher whispered 'Raj bhaiya.' Preet 'why he is coming out of the room now?' Preet 'OMG' both opened the door little and looked out to check Rajveer.

Rajveer stopped a hotel staff passing him 'listen. Water is not coming in this room? Can I use that room' he pointed the next room. Staff 'you belong to Mann's wedding?' Rajveer 'ha.' Staff 'this room is not allotted for you sir. I'll ask the maintenance staff to check the tab.' Rajveer 'i don't have time for that now. I'll pay for this room.' Staff 'sir, you wait here for few minutes. I'll ask the manager.' Rajveer shook his head. Staff walked away.

Rajveer thought for a second. He quickly entered the other room without waiting for staff to get permission from his manager. While he entered he was wiping his nose with the towel. Preet and Meher got alert. The door closed behind Rajveer but didn't hear locking sound. Preet and Meher ran to check the room.

They slowly opened the door. They saw Rajveer holding his head managed to open washroom. They heard some noise. Preet and Meher went inside the room. Preet showed thumbs up to Meher. Meher did the same. Preet checked Rajveer and confirmed he is fainted. Preet dragged Raj properly to place behind washroom door. He sprayed some more on Raj's face. He closed the wash room door without locking. Preet and Meher came out of the room.

Just then staff came there. Meher quickly 'this room is not for us. Don't ask us to pay if someone from our family occupies it without knowing.' Staff 'someone asked me. But manager refused as it is already booked.' Staff closed the door and locked it.

Preet and Meher were dancing in the corridor. Prem looked at them 'what are you both doing?' Preet scratched his head. Meher 'bhiaya we are trying some dance steps for trow's function.' Prem 'gone mad.' Preet and Meher smiled. Meher 'Preet get ready. I'm also going to help di.' She escaped from there.

Prem 'Preet, where is Rajveer staying.' Preet 'he is in that room PB.' Prem is about to open Rajveer's room. Preet 'PB, he asked me not to allow anyone. Especially you. he is very much angry on you. he wants to meet you only after marriage.' Prem 'why?' Preet 'punishment.' Prem grinned.

Gay3 'arrey, you both are standing here. Get ready fast. Prem you change into sherwani.' Preet 'go go.' Gay3 'you too go Preet.' Preet 'ha ma.'
Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail

Heer fully dressed looking at the bangles placed in front of the mirror. Prem entered the room. Aishu and Meher 'bahiya, you take care of di. We are going to get ready.' Prem shook his head. Both left. DJ just entered 'Prem, you are here. Okay beta. Give her company. Just for 10 minutes. I'm going to check other things.' Prem 'ji chachi.' DJ 'after 15 minutes i'll send Aishu and Meher to take Heer to wedding hall.' Prem 'ha chachi.'

Prem walked in looking at Heer. Heer looked at Prem. 'am i looking good Prem?' Prem 'ha looking like princess.' Prem 'you didn't wear head covering Ghungat..' Heer 'i told them you will do that for me.' Prem 'okay. where is it?' Heer 'it must be on the bed. Meher kept it there only.' Prem looked around for Ghungat. He found it on the bed neatly folded. Prem 'ha its here.' He took that. He opened it fully. He stood behind her. He placed it on her head watching her on the mirror. Heer with a smile held the sides to help him to adjust it. He bent down and kissed her cheek. Heer smiled 'thank you Prem.'

Heer took bangles 'Prem, help me to wear this.' Prem 'ya. You come and sit here.' He helped her to walk to bed from dressing table. He made her sit on the bed. Heer sat adjusting her dress. He took bangles and knelt before her. Heer 'Prem sit here.' Prem 'Shhh'. He took her hand and slipped the bangles into her hand. He took her hand holding her fingers. He kissed her knuckles. Heer shyly smiled.

Prem stood. 'okay. now some snaps.' Heer shook her head like a kid. He took snaps of her. Heer 'you come sit next to me.' Prem 'ya.' He sat next to her. He took some snaps of them stretching his hands away. They were just enjoying taking snaps. Aishu and Meher came in to join them.

Chandru 'Geet, did you checked Rajveer?' Geet 'he told he will get ready on his own. He even told Preet to go out.' Chandru 'your son is a very different person.' Geet 'nowadays all boys are like that only.' Chandru 'okay. i'm checking him. You get ready fast. How long you will take to put these jewels. Even bride won't take this much time.' He walked out murmuring 'she will never change.'

Chandru opened Rajveer room door. Preet also followed 'Raj, are you ready?' chandru 'Raj' Preet and Chandru looked around. Preet 'his dresses are here. Where is he?' he went and check the washroom. Chandru 'he doesn't take anything serious. Where is he disappeared now?' he dialled his number. Preet got tensed thinking 'now the ring sound will be from next room.' Chandru angrily 'he even switched off his mobile. Stupid.' Chandru got tensed. Lalit came 'Chandru, Raj ready?' Chandru 'he is not here. Don't know where he went? Still not ready too.' He pointed the dresses on the bed. Lalit 'what?' Geet came in. Gay3 crossing the room saw tensed Lalit and Chandru and entered the room. All were clueless about Raj.

News started spreading out. Few men from village also came in. One elder dragged Cahndru little away 'did you get acceptance from Raj?' Preet overheard this and got little excited. He thought 'hope these crazy people tells their own story to make the situation worse.' Chandru 'he never refuses our decisions.' Villager looked around, in low voice 'he went to abroad. He may be having some dream.' He dragged. Chandru 'no no he is not like that.' Another villager joined 'then why he has to run away on wedding morning?' another 'he is not a kid to get lost. He ran away.' All started telling the same with different words. Chandru and Geet are oneside angry on Raj for doing this stupid act. Otherside they are worried about Heer.

Pandit sent a person to bring the groom. Chandru is restless. Geet started crying 'becasue of this careless Raj now Heer will be in trouble.' Chandru 'why can't he inform us if he is not interested in this marriage?' Lalit and Gay3 tried to console Chandru and Geet. Balraj, Teji, Balwant and DJ came there. Hearing the news Balraj shocked and stood silently without a word. Balwant tried to hold balraj. Teji started crying. DJ consoled her. Cahndru and Geet asked their forgiveness.

Lalit 'Chandru, now we can't stop this marriage.' Chandru 'Lalit, i accept your decision. I don't want anyone to talk bad about Heer.' Lalit 'Ballu, Don't worry Heer marriage will happen. You go and get ready to do kaniyadhan.' Balraj confusingly looked at Lalit. Lalit touched his shoulder and assured him. Balraj, Balwant wiping their tears went out of the room. Lalit 'Gay3' he took her aside. DJ took Teji away from that room.

Gay3 entered Heer room. Prem, Meher and Aishu were chatting happily. Gay3 'Prem, come with me.' Prem 'ha ma.' He bent down to Heer 'Congrats Heer.' he kissed her forehead. He wanted to hug her. But he went away without showing his sad face. Aishu and Meher giggled looking at Heer who is staring at Prem.

Prem shocked to hear about Rajveer. Lalit 'Prem, don't have time now. Get ready fast.' Gay3 placed the groom's dress on his hand 'fast Prem.' Prem inside happy but confused. Prem 'ma' Lalit 'Prem, do what we say.' Prem shook his head. Within 10 minutes he got ready. Preet sent a message to Meher. Preet took Prem to wedding hall.

Balraj is happy to see Prem coming as groom. He thanked Lalit for saving Heer's life. Lalit hugged him back. Chadru and Geet also with a sad face stood silently. Teji and DJ with tears went to bring Heer.

Heer came towards mandap. Meher and Aishu helped her to sit next to Prem. Her eyes searched for Prem in the crowd. She saw Preet standing next to Lalit with a smile. She looked down. 'where is Prem?' she is lost in her thoughts. Gay3 put Shagun ki Chunri on Heer shoulders. Lalit surprised to see Gay3 putting Chunri  which is kept for Prem wedding. He thought 'Gay3 brought that along with mangalsutra. How did she know Heer will became our DIL?' He came to conclusion 'from the morning everything was in favour Prem. Like me Gay3 also wished Heer as our DIL..' Gay3 thought 'God, you gave them together as i wanted. Keep them happy always.'

Rajveer opened his eyes. his vision blurred. He held his head. He still felt dizzy. He didn't remember what happened to him. He looked around. He slowly recollected. He remembered him entering washroom to take bath. 'then how i fainted?' he tried to get up.

Pandit called Balraj to do Kaniyadhan. Balraj and Teji took Heer's hand and placed it on Prem's hand. Heer looked at the hand under hers. She recognised his hand. She is excited. She bite her lips to control her tears of happiness. She thanked God in her heart. Gay3 tied their duppatta. Prem and Heer exchanged garland.

Rajveer managed to get up. He washed his face. He is about to wipe using the towel he has with him, suddenly he gets  a flAishu of wiping this towel on his before he fainted. He threw the towel down. He washed his face one more time. He came out of the washroom and checked his watch. 'its 10:30. I'm late. Bapuji must be shouting.' He tried to open the room door. Its locked. He started knocking the door.

Prem and Heer got up to do 7 rounds. Pandit instructed Prem to walk in the front. Heer following him. Elders were throwing flowers on them happily. As Pandit telling the purpose of each round, Prem and Heer in their heart promising to each other took the rounds.

Passing by staff informed about someone knocking the door from inside. Manager hearing the news rushed to open the door. Rajveer got angry at manager for locking the door from outside. Manager blamed him back 'why you went inside when the room is not allotted for you?' Rajveer shut him up 'i'll pay for it.' He went to his room. He found nothing in his room. He is shocked.

Hotel staff seeing Rajveer's confused state 'all are in wedding hall sir. Marriage ritual already started.' Rajveer 'but i'm here.' He didn't wait he ran towards wedding hall. He climbed up the stairs skipping few steps.

Prem put mangalsutra around Heer's neck. Heer smiled shyly. He took sindoor and filled her maang. He whispered to her 'your are mine forever.' Heer nodded gently.

Rajveer pushing the crowd came to the front. He is shocked to see Prem and Heer standing together. Pandit announced 'now Prem and Heer are husband and wife.' Prem took Heer hands and walked towards their parents to take blessing. They took blessing from Balraj and Teji, Lalit and Gay3. When they lifted up their head after getting blessing from Balwant and DJ, they stood staring at one person. All the elders confused and looked the direction.

All are shocked to see Rajveer standing in a very bad state there. Chandru slapped him on his face 'where did you went?' Rajveer 'i didn't go anywhere.' Geet 'but you are not in your room. We searched this entire hotel. We tried to call you cell.' Rajveer 'i fainted inside the washroom.' Chandru 'we checked that too.' Rajveer 'not in my room. Next room.' Geet 'why you went to next room?' Rajveer narrated why he went to next room, how he got struck inside. Preet and Meher looked at each other silently. Geet 'we misunderstood you and decided to' she stopped.

A man 'sir, dresses and jewels you ordered.' Chandru 'what is the use for it now?' Everyone were sad. Balraj 'wait a second.' Man delivered the things and went away. Chandru is confused about Balraj's words. Balraj looked at Balwant. He asked Balwant and DJ to come with him. Balraj spoke to Balwant about giving Aishu to Rajveer. Balwant  and DJ agreed.

Understanding Balraj's move Lalit told to Pandit to wait. 'Pandit ji, can we do another marriage in this time.' Pandit looked at the time. 'we have enough time for another marriage too. Tell them to get ready in 10 minutes. Then everything will be perfect.'

Balraj announced 'Chandru, if you are ready we are giving our daughter Aishu to your son Rajveer.' Chandru and Geet are happy. Rajveer too agreed. Aishu like Heer obeyed to her parents words.

Rajveer and Aishu got married in the same mandap. Prem putting hands around Heer's waist, holding her hand threw flowers on couple when they took 7 rounds. Preet and Meher were happily throwing celebrating their victory.

Heer entered Juneja house printing her happiness in their life. After few rituals, Gay3 told Prem to take Heer to their room. Gay3 managed to do some decoration as soon as the wedding was over. She doesn't want any of the things to miss by her new DIL while entering the house. She even decorated the room for their first night without anything less. Lalit ordered servants to decorate the house even outside.

Prem and Heer were about to enter their room. Preet jumped infront of them. Lalit and Gay3 'Preet.' Preet signalled them to be silent. 'i have a dealing with PB.' Preet gave a look to Prem. Prem understood his expression. 'trow morning i'll give you.' Preet 'promise.' Prem 'ha promise.' Preet 'one more thing.' Prem annoyed 'what?' Preet 'did you ever got a chance to know about how western husband takes his wife for first night?' Prem 'Preeet.' Lalit and Gay3 giggled. Preet 'PB, you studied in London. You should not repeat the same old culture. Do something different.' Heer silently looking down. Prem looked at Preet 'leave' Preet mischievously 'no PB.' Prem had no option other than pick up Heer in his hand. Preet gave way for them 'sweet dreams'. Heer buried her face in Prem's chest.

As soon as they entered, Heer closed the door. Prem happy Heer reacted before he place her down. Prem carried her to bed. Heer sat on the bed. Prem sat next to her. Heer threw herself into his chest and started crying. Prem know the reason for her tears. He hugged her for a while. With tears he  lifted her face. He cupped her face. 'this much love you have on me then why you agreed to marry Rajveer?' Heer sobbed 'bapuji and ma decided. Without asking me they gave promise to Chachu.' Prem 'i know. But how you are able to hide your tears when i came to meet you.' Heer 'i know. I'll be yours.' Prem 'how?'

Heer tried to lean on his chest. Her head covering is disturbing. Prem 'wait.' He removed that. He sat giving her comfortable position to lean on his chest. She sat leaning on his chest. He hugged her from back. Heer 'Prem, you brought this dress am I right?' Prem 'ha.' Heer showed her hand 'bangles too.' Prem 'ha. How do you know?' Heer 'no one else know my taste except you and my mother.' Prem shook his head. Heer showed her hand to Prem 'find your name in this.' Prem confused 'my name. You erased his name so fast?' Heer shook her head negatively. Prem looked at her hand and finally found a 'PH' near her ring finger 'here it is. How come you wrote PH?' Heer 'Aishu wrote. But no one except me, Meher and Aishu knew about it.' Prem more confused. Heer 'looks like mystery na.' Prem shook his head in acceptance 'ya. Something you all planned and played accordingly.' Heer 'you guessed it'

Heer is sitting alone in her room. Meher 'di, you should have said no.' Heer 'how can i put ma and bapuji is shame in front of others.' Meher 'its your life di.' Asihu came in in hurry. In low voice 'di, i heard one Guruji has come to our village temple. He is from Himalaya. He tells everyones future.' Heer 'so what?' uninterestingly 'my future is already decided.' Meher 'di, we'll go and ask about your marriage with Raj bhaiya.' Heer 'what is the use?' Aishu 'di, we'll get some way.' Aishu and Meher compelled Heer. Heer agreed.

Next day morning, Heer, Meher and Aishu went to temple. They met pandit ji of that temple. Pandit 'he is sitting under that tree beta. One by one you go. If he opens his eyes within five minutes then he will tell something. Otherwise sitting infront of him, for hours will be waste.' 3 girls understood. Meher and Aishu sent Heer to Guruji. 2 girls stood away from them. Heer touched guruji's feet before sitting infront of him joining her hands. She closed her eyes with prayer.

As soon as she closed her eyes Guruji opened his eyes. he smiled. He touched her head and blessed her 'long live beti.' Heer opened her eyes. before she open her mouth, guruji 'you will be married to a man who is in your heart.' Heer is shocked and happy to hear this. Heer blabbered 'how guruji?' Gurji smiled showing his hands upwards indicating its His way. He closed his eyes again. Heer got up and came to Meher and Aishu. All are happy.

Heer 'that is why i'm confident'. Prem hugged her tight 'i was tensed every second. You could have told this to me na.' Heer teased 'i thought you are bold.' Prem 'i'm bold but in your case i'm weak.' Heer 'but Prem how did Rajveer disappear? Is it that magic by guruji?' Prem gently rubbed his cheek on hers 'not magic... could be God's work...' he paused 'but i know our James bond is behind that disappearance track in the story.' Heer 'no he can't do such big things alone.' Prem 'he has fan na.' Heer 'Meher?' Prem 'ha. She does thinks Preet is real James Bond.' Heer 'ya could be possible. She was talking over phone to Preet all the time.'

Prem took her hand. He kissed her palm. Prem doesn't know how to proceed further. He had  dreams Heer as his lover and wife. Now he is little uncomfortable to proceed as a husband. He kept kissing her hand. He place his plam on his cheek. Heer admiring his face understood his feelings. She is also struggling. She felt comfortable and safe in his hug. But now as a wife she has to allow him to proceed further.

Heer kissed his cheek. He looked at her face. Both looked at each other with full of love. He caressed her cheek. He slipped another hand around her waist. She adjusted herself to face him. He inched forward. There is thin space between them. he placed his lips on her forehead 'i love you Heer.' Heer closed her eyes hearing his first 'love you'. she whispered 'i love you too Prem.' He lowered his lips to her closed eyes. his another hand moved from cheek to her back to hold her tight closer to him. He nuzzled her cheek with his lips. He kissed the edge of her lips. Her lips parted. He gently rubbed his lips on hers. He untied her blouse to touch her skin. Her fingers unbuttoning his sherwani. She placed her palm on his chest. 

He hugged her on his bare chest. She placed gentle kisses on his bare chest. He removed his sherwani. Kissing her he removed her jewels placed it nearby table. Slowly giving enough time for each other they became one soul.

Heer shook sleeping Prem. Prem got up in hurry 'what happened Heer?' Heer 'Prem its 5'O clock.' Prem yawned 'so what Heer? come sleep.' He pulled her to sleep on his chest. Heer 'today my first day.' Prem 'you are here many time.' Heer 'Prem, as DIL.' Prem sat straight 'ha. For that what do you want to do?' Heer 'i have to prepare sweets.' Prem 'so.' Heer 'i have to be there.' Prem 'want me to help.' Heer shook her head. Prem 'i don't know anything about cooking.' Heer 'just stand with me that is enough.' Prem 'okay. you first go and take bath.' He lied 'till then i'll put one more small sleep.' Heer went to get ready.

When Prem came out of the wash room, Heer was putting sindoor in her maang. Prem went to Heer and threw wet towel on the bed. He turned her to face him. He looked her from head to toe. Heer 'why are looking at me like that?' Prem 'i  have seen you as my friend. I didn't get enough time to see you as my wife.' Heer pushed him gently back 'you can see me as wife our full life.' He slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer 'i want to remember every second of my life with my wife Heer.' he leaned forwards to kiss her. She pushed his face back 'not now.' Prem grinned. Heer pat his cheek 'after pooja.' Prem 'one kiss.' Heer agreed. Prem kissed her cheek 'good morning.' Heer kissed him back 'good morning.' She removed his hand 'get ready. I'll go and prepare for pooja.' Prem 'wait. I'm also coming with you.' Heer waited for him.

Prem is helping Heer for Pooja. Gay3 and Lalit joined them. Prem and Heer took blessing. Preet came running to join them in pooja. Lalit 'Gay3, today new guest with us.' Preet 'arrey bapuji, i'm not guest. You son.' Lalit 'accha bhai i forgot.' Gay3 'you stop teasing each other. Early morning started your teasing.' Gay3 ' Heer beta, you do pooja.' Heer 'ma me.' Gay3 'ha beta. Your first day. You have to do.' Heer 'ji ma.' Heer did pooja.

After pooja Heer went to kitchen. Prem ran behind her. Lalit 'arrey Prem where are you going?' Preet 'bapuji, why are you stopping him. He is going to help bhabi.' Gay3 'Heer beta, he don't even know how to hold a knife. Don't trust him.' Prem gave angry look to others and followed Heer. Prem signalled a servant to go out of kitchen.

Heer making halwa, Prem is hugging her from back. Heer 'Prem, what are doing?' Prem 'hugging my wife.' Heer 'leave me. Its not our bedroom.' Prem 'what? Can't i hug my wife in the kitchen.' Heer 'no. infront of elder we should behave decently.' Prem 'what is this? I want to go to London now.' Heer 'why?' Prem 'there no one cares if a couple hug even in the middle of the street.' Heer 'chi chi.' Prem 'they respects' Heer interrupted 'even if it is someone's wife they won't care.' Prem speechless. Heer 'ha na.' Prem 'ha.' Heer switched off the stove. Turned to Prem. She whispered 'here doing these hide and seek romance will be interesting.' Prem 'arrey wah you done Ph.D in it.' Heer leaned forward and kissed his cheek 'i give you tips don't worry.' She went to take serving bowl.

Juneja's are eating halwa prepared by Heer. Prem fed Heer first spoonful of Halwa. Heer did the same to Prem. Gay3 'Prem, first take Heer to some place.' Prem 'why ma?' Lalit 'ha Prem, you and Heer go somewhere and enjoy for few days.' Heer 'bapuji ma now only Prem returned from London after two years.' Gay3 'now you both are married. You need to spend time.' Preet 'PB, London will be good. So much freedom.' He concentrated on his plate. Gay3 and Lalit giggled. Heer shyly lowered her head. Prem ruffled his hair shyly looking at Heer.

Two month later.

Heer got out of the bed in the morning to go to washroom. She saw Prem already sitting near her and working in his laptop. Heer looked at clock. '8'O clock.'she tried to go faster into washroom. Prem warned 'Heer, slowly.' Before he finish his word Heer felt dizzy and searched for a hold. Prem ran to catch her 'Heeer'. He carried her back to bed. She 'its okay.' she tried to get up again. Prem 'Heer, i think you are not feeling well.' Heer 'no Prem i'm alright. Its already late.' Prem 'nothing going to stop. you take rest. Servants and ma are there to do work.' Heer refused but Prem insisted her. Heer suddenly felt like vomiting 'Prem' she indicated by action. Prem carried her to washroom.

Prem carried her back to bed 'i think last night food is the problem.' Heer 'no Prem. You call ma.' Prem 'why ma now? I'm here na.' He searched for medicine. Heer 'call ma.' Prem 'why ma ma? Suddenly you are not trusting me?' Heer smiled 'Prem, come here.' Prem went to her 'ha you take rest. I'll bring the doctor.' Heer 'Prem, you bring doctor. Before that you call ma.' Prem got upset. 'Heer, tell me na.' Heer 'Prem, i need to ask ma.' Prem got angry 'wait.'

Prem shouted 'ma' Heer closed her ears from the way Prem shouted angrily with loud voice. Heer felt uneasy by the way Prem getting annoyed. Gay3 came rushing 'what happened Prem?' she saw Heer laying on the bed. She quickly started testing Heer's forehead 'are you okay Heer?' Prem 'i'm asking her. But she is telling call ma ma ma.' Gay3 looked at Heer for a second. 'Prem, you go and call the doctor.' Prem went to make a call. Gay3 asked few questions to Heer.

Prem returned 'ma, doctor is coming.' Gay3 'accha, you stay here. I'll be here in a second.' Prem confused. Heer touched Prem's hand. Prem quickly turned to Heer 'ha Heer.' Heer 'Prem, sit here.' Prem sat next to her. Heer 'i want to lean on you.' Prem 'ha Heer.' He helped her to lean on his chest. He rested his cheek on hers. Heer 'Prem congrats.' Prem confused 'for what? I'm worried about your health now.' Heer 'its not sickness Prem.' Prem 'then?' Heer 'its good news.' Prem 'good news?' Heer shook her head 'ha you papa.' Prem 'is it?' Heer shook her head. Prem happily 'you mamma.' Heer shyly smiled. He hugged her tight. He kissed her forehead.

Life is always filled with Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.

Hope you all enjoyed this.

Enjoy
Don't forget to leave your comments.

~~ ~~ ~~

For my other FFs Visit
|| PREMEER CORNER ||

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
woo..wedding anni special OS🥳🥳
-Xpress- thumbnail
newt2007 thumbnail

PHinished.

classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was nice👍🏼 ... But i'll giv u a caution ... U made AISHU call Prem bhaia ... Now b rdy 2 face d consequences🤣🤣
Hcsee17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls update ur other ff alsoo 
-Xpress- thumbnail
Awesome story... hats off to preet and meher ..how they made the plan and helped in the prem heer marriage...

splendid.. fantabulous.. OS

kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved ur os
great job
keep writing 👍🏼
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
selvyyy i will kill uuu

BHAIYA ??????