SS - HIDDEN TREASURE ~ COMPLETED!!

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends,

I have planned to write an another SS 'Hidden Treasure'. Its a very small story with all kind of emotions. Updates will be based on your comments and response.

Hope you'll enjoy this too.

Selvy 

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Shot 1(1)   Shot 2(5)   Shot 3(8)   Shot 4(13)   Shot 5(16)   Shot 6(21)

Shot 7(25)   Shot 8(29)   Shot 9(34)   Shot 10(38)   Shot 11(43)   Shot 12(47)

Shot 13(52)   Shot 14(57)   Shot 15(63)   Shot 16(67)

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

For my other FFs Visit

|| PREMEER CORNER ||

Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shot 1

Lalit Juneja is a businessman in Canada. Gay3 Juneja his wife, very dedicated wife and mother. Prem Juneja is their only son. He just joined his father business. He is a very obedient and loving son.

Gaya3 likes to help people through her ladies club. She has a good name because of her kind heart. Person who gets help from her leaves happily but Gaya3 always lands in problem by helping that person. She never thinks before helping. Lalit as a loving husband saves her everytime. Prem strictly told her mother not to involve him in any of her social helping work.

Oneday, Lalit shouting at Gaya3 in his thunder voice 'Gaya3, this time I'm not going to help you. you never thinks before helping others.' Gaya3 'its life of an innocent girl.' Lalit 'but you are putting our Prem's life in danger.' Gaya3 'she is pregnant. She didn't remember anything about her past. I cannot leave her just like that.' Lalit 'so you decided to show Prem as her husband. Are you mad?' Gaya3 'whats wrong in that?'

Lalit hit his head with his hand 'You are thinking about an unknown girl's life but not about your own son.' Gaya3 'Girl pregnant without knowing her husband name will face lot of problem in this world.' Lalit 'how do you know that she is innocent. You don't know anything about her character.' Gaya3 'she doesn't look like bad girl.' Lalit continued to point her mistake but Gaya3 is not ready to accept.

Finally Lalit also felt sad for that girl. 'I don't have any objection if Prem agrees.' Gaya3 'surely he will. He never goes against my wish.' Lalit shook his head in disbelief 'I don't think so.' He warned Gaya3 'but don't force him.' Gaya3 'I'll not.'

Prem entered the house whistling happily. He saw Gaya3 sitting in the living room. He is late today so he know surely he is going to get nicely from his mother. She never allows him to return late in the night. Prem sat next to her expecting a blast from his mother 'ma. sorry.' He is surprised to see a smiling mother.

Gaya3 'come and have dinner.' Prem silently sat in the table. He ate thinking 'what happened to his mother today?' after dinner Gaya3 'Prem I want to talk to you.' Prem understood 'she is going to ask something to him.' But she never acted like this when she wanted something from him. So he thought that it must be something important may be some problem.

Prem sat next to her in the couch as she scanned his face before opening his mouth. 'Prem, One month back I saw a girl lying in pool of blood in our hotel. I took her to the hospital. For last one month she didn't gain conscious. After 25 days doctors found that she is pregnant. Today morning she gained conscious. But she didn't remember anything about her past.'

Prem 'did you got any important item with her when you found her unconscious in our hotel?' Gaya3 'yes. A purse with her passport.  Her name is Heer Mann. She is in visit visa. Tried to contact the address which is in India but unable to get her details.' Prem 'may be that passport is fake.'

Gaya3 'I don't think so. She seems to be nice girl.' Prem frowned thinking his mother's kind heart. 'Ma, now what are you going to do?' Gaya3 'I need your help Prem.' Prem 'sure ma. I'll try to trace her address through.' Gaya3 cut in 'Prem, I tried all the sources. Even your father tried to find her relatives.' Prem looked at her confused.

Gaya3 'Prem, t'row you have to come with me to the hospital.' Prem questioning face 'hospital?' Gaya3 'ha. You have to introduce you as her husband.' Prem shocked. 'no ma. how can I say like that. Why can't you tell her that she forgot her past and no one knows her relatives.' Gaya3 'doctors tried but she looses her temper which shoots up her pressure. Her life is in danger.'  You know very well that I love Sanjana. What I'll tell to Sanju?'

Gaya3 'Prem, I know that. But now I want to save this girl. Nothing wrong in acting as her husband for 9 months.' Prem '9 months?' Gaya3 'yes. only for 9 months. Doctor believing that she will gain her conscious after her delivery.' Prem 'ma. I can't you find someone else.' Gaya3 'how can I believe a stranger.'

Prem 'what Sanjana will think about me?' Gaya3 'you don't have to tell about Heer to her.' Prem 'ma no.' he shook his head and about to get up. Gaya3 pulled him down 'Prem, Sanjana is leaving to London for her studies in two days. You are not going to meet her for one year. We are also planning to move back to India in few months. So there is no chance for Sanjana to know about this.'

Prem argument failed Gay3 won in the end. Prem agreed 'okay ma. for you I'm agreeing but if she comes between me and Sanjana then I won't care about her life.' Gaya3 'she won't.' next few minutes they discussed about how to act in front of Heer. Prem decided to act as Heer's husband from next morning. Gaya went to sleep with a relief.

Prem headed towards his room when his phone rang. 'hi Sanju.' Sanju 'Prem, day after t'row I'm leaving to London. So I want to have a romantic dinner with you t'row night.' Prem happily 'oh sure Sanju.'

Leave your comments
Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago
SONALLI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

welocome back salvy .

was nice start.......do continue soon ....

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey this awesome...
and  do add me to ur PM list...

MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsum update selvy...

luved ur SS..wa8in for the nxt aprt...
NIMMY thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEer pregnant............memeory loss...............g3 asks prem 2 act as her hubby but Prem loves sanjana............i cant wait 4 more shocks of my life
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
pls pm me when you update
Shruti11 thumbnail
pls update me in ur pm list
nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start