Superb os...luved it very much
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome OS. loved this πŸ‘πŸΌ
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love you Selvy. Thanks for coming back. We miss you a lot. I'm really sorry that you don't receive encouraging comments by those who are silent readers etc.

But Me and Tara love your stories and we will always be there for you. β€οΈπŸ€—

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol PH is same as the show πŸ˜† yaay this is a long OS.  So happy.πŸ₯³
They are attracted to each other, like each other but extremely shy hmm
I did get a shock when I read Sanjana got sindoor :( 
No wonder Heer got angry. I suppose this story is based on old belief - if someone had sindoor, it means they are married. Well whether I agree with this concept or not - PH made the story cute.πŸ˜†
It was really sad Prem lost his parents and depressed. His relations made sure to abuse his kindness.
It was sad also Heer is an orphan. :(
Glad Heer's friend Geet was there for her and so was her mom. 
I'm surprised about Rishab and his part in uniting PH. 
The jumbles game that PH played sure came in handy as Heer was able to detect the true meaning of Prem's letter, 
I know it would have been easy if Prem stayed persistent and found Heer to clear the air, no matter how angry she was. Well Prem being his usual self - took this hard and long route lol
It was nice that Heer used the clues and with the help of her friends found her Prem. Her detective skill rocks. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I couldn't believe Prem didn't recognize Heer when she went to his house as a woekrr,😲
We learn that later he pretended.πŸ˜† The astrology part confused me till the end, it was interesting suspense.
Nice quiet weeding in mandir is perfect after all the hurdles PH faced. 
Woah who knew Sanjana died on same day eh - should we say R.I.P :P
Yaay cool now all is clear and Prem's v forgiving. He made sure his relatives are provided for and financially stable hmm.
I love happy ending. Thank you thank you Thank you.πŸ€— I love you so much.❀️

Edited by AASUS - 9 years ago
tarannum6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woww Amazing OS loved it... I m big fan of ur Selvy di i love ur FF SS AND OS Journey of love ,kismat Connection, Kuch kuch hota hai, Game of fate, Eternal love, Its My bet , Meant to be together, Rishta i just love ur All stories      :)
snehasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved the os ,
thanks for writing :)
AASUS thumbnail
Bump πŸ˜› For ppl to see
AASUS thumbnail
 Hope you'll update your FFs and  or post new OS πŸ˜›πŸ€—

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome one shot di.. i loved this πŸ‘. 
premeer is clg sweethearts . phew..i realy hate sanjana.. but chalo..unknowingly woh kuch toh acha kiya... because of her now premeer can live peacefully...πŸ˜†

harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks πŸ€—Selvy di for the beautiful OSπŸ‘..
Loved all your worksπŸ‘
Crazy love loved it di ...we too are crazy for PH whatever happens we would like to see them together alwaysπŸ˜‰
HappyπŸ˜ƒ that Heer realised to find her Love Prem after reading the Letter..Thanks Prem Jumbled letter .πŸ˜‰
Geet and Her motherπŸ€— helped her in finding Prem and their hardwork paid off πŸ‘πŸΌ... uniting PH
Prem and his pretending killsπŸ˜‰ and Heer's missionπŸ‘ to get her love back had finally turned good for them also helping in finding about
😑 Dj and Ash evil thoughts to be thrown out of the house with a gift πŸ˜†...how kind is Prem ...feeliing sad for Sanjana πŸ˜­..
Thanks to Destiny πŸ‘πŸΌ...in a happy πŸ˜‰note that  know our
 Prem ❀️ Heer can live peacefully everafter

kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a new OS...i didn't notice this... :p
awesome os selvy di...
loved premeer scenes..hehee...poor daljeet..apne ap ko over smart samjh rahi thi πŸ˜†
plss di give these types of surprises often 😳