Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful thread my friends... I am yet to read all posts in front page...but hopping in for celebrations...
🤗Happy Anniversary
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks on this anniversary thread to katelyn for that incredible music. the ultimate landing, the sexiest descent from a helicopter and the crashung into each other of teh two that were never going to meet, except they were meant to.

the music makes it all so three-d and hot. thank you thank you, katelyn, for makin' music for us (read that as naughty and uh uh as you like).

dear dedicated inspired emotional poet durga, what would anni be without you. thanks for the ideas, the follow up, the really interesting language post and poem. someone has just sent in the malayalam, girl i don't know, lovely, isn't it. mind if i add it in? saw your opening poem for forum's second anni thread. so terribly proud of you.

wiwy, i want to fall for a man who is buildering by my window and is of a certain lean meanness. think your khushi would like to pass on the arrogant devil in her bedroom. and taht poem, i need to read a few more times before the "yeees" settles in. thank you, sir.

ami, i love being a messy, ungainly, uncontrollable drooler with you... right from thread one, as they say around here, hamesha.
your post is also in, despite your mad sched... thanks so much.

chalhov, thats' a great take off... har dil jio pyaar karega woh ipk dekhega, chahega, dream karega, gayega, bas. love the song and collage. how love makes us more and more and more.

arshi, you have just posted your anniversary thoughts, they look smashing, will read and get back.

looking forward to reading everything today and wallowing in my tere ishq mein ipk feelings.

rabba ve rabba ve how it plays as i key in... this is the life, 🤗

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Beautiful thread my friends... I am yet to read all posts in front page...but hopping in for celebrations...

🤗Happy Anniversary

and to you, my dear riti, it's his day, her day, our day... if you've written anything, share share. 😳
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hd75

Yes, I remember ! 

I remember catching a glimpse of IPK one bored evening, 6 months after it started and haven't been able to remember anything else after that. 

I remember the next 15 days were spent in reading about the show, catching up with 6 months worth of episodes !

I remember finishing up all my work and switching on the TV exactly at 8 PM, hands shivering in excitement !

I remember how proud I was of ASR for going against his family and telling them he will live his life on his own terms or that I too sport a long braid like Khushi ! Silly? Yes, IPK represented all the silly little happy things in life. 

There has not been a single day since that evening when IPK was not on my mind, even on the busiest, lousiest days and I know that is how it would be hamesha !

The universe must have conspired to bring together all the amazing actors, brilliant story tellers, the best writers, music, crew and give us IPKKND to celebrate love "kyun ki pyaar sabse bada hota hai" ! 

harichandana, 🤗 and many mwaahs for that (sorry, ami, your copyright on the woirds super challenged 😆).

i loved everything you said. my hands would shiver too, and a strange warmth on the side of my shin. i was always proud of asr. even his never having to lose because he was who he was. way back we made vijay verma change things about himself in deewar because perhaps we were not yet ready... i was only 15 when i saw the movie but it disturbed me, especially that he had to die. but not this time. this time we understood asr, we loved him as he is, and when they tried to make him die, we said, nothing doing. something in me always smiles at that thought.

my discovery was one sleepy late evening, somewhere around diwali... after that sleep was no more. 😳

yes, ipk was proof, that the universe does really conspire when it wants to. this conspiracy theory i love and hope it's plotting and planning something right now...

kyunki pyaar sabse bada hota hai. only in ipk could the hero's live in girl friend say it, as she let him go without rancour to seek his love.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...SaRun...

indi di hugs 🤗

The thread is so beautiful.

I am speechless and very emotional after reading 

what you wrote.

IPKKND was a show of his own class.Simply the best.

Your post started and the bg music .

I was,am and will always be in this world called IPKKND.

The magic of Arhi played by SaRun in this show has a ever lasting 

effect on me.

I love every thing related to them.

OS 👏.

A very happy 2nd anniversary to all of this epic show

to all ipkandians.

by LizzieC

lizzie, 🤗

thanks so much for liking the thread. as you can see, the incredible blasters are in top form. oh that music by katelyn, and the whole shebang by all. i am happy you are here and reading. new handle? no wonder i didn't recognise.

thanks for liking my words... we will all always be ipkknd people, won't we... there will be shadows on our dreams, a sadness in our hearts, a silence on our tongues, and no words for our tears as we understand love and all it means, as we think of our crazy mad show and remember the best and most exciting love story ever.

take care.

hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

harichandana, 🤗 and many mwaahs for that (sorry, ami, your copyright on the woirds super challenged 😆).

i loved everything you said. my hands would shiver too, and a strange warmth on the side of my shin. i was always proud of asr. even his never having to lose because he was who he was. way back we made vijay verma change things about himself in deewar because perhaps we were not yet ready... i was only 15 when i saw the movie but it disturbed me, especially that he had to die. but not this time. this time we understood asr, we loved him as he is, and when they tried to make him die, we said, nothing doing. something in me always smiles at that thought.

my discovery was one sleepy late evening, somewhere around diwali... after that sleep was no more. 😳

yes, ipk was proof, that the universe does really conspire when it wants to. this conspiracy theory i love and hope it's plotting and planning something right now...

kyunki pyaar sabse bada hota hai. only in ipk could the hero's live in girl friend say it, as she let him go without rancour to seek his love.

You know, Indi...ASR-Khushi love story is legendary, I was simply blown away by the beauty of it but what really was my "saansein rukh jayengi" moment for IPK was the ASR-Lavanya tebreak up. 

I haven't seen such depth of emotions and maturity anywhere else. ASR thinking he has been unfair to Lavanya and being bold and straight forward about his feelings towards her and telling her he respects her for thinking about his family even after all that happened - I think that is when I fell for ASR - he is hot, suave, arrogant, shatir dimag but respecting people for who they are, Naniji, Lavanya, even Mami - I think that was ASR's greatest trait. For the first time, I began to respect a TV show that was only supposed to be for entertainment.

I know, we are all totally nuts !
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

Happy Happy Anniversary!! What a beautiful thread this is! It feels like life is normal again. 

My heart has this bittersweet ache as I write this and my eyes are welling up. I had never felt anything like it before IPK stormed it's way into my life, and it continues to shake me every now and then. One look at his face when I step into youtube, and I cannot resist. Those eyes. They seduce me back in. I start watching old episodes and that special, unique IPK feeling engulfs me again. I feel I'm home.

It's lovely that you mention Deewar which blew my mind years ago and I consider it one of the most poignant Hindi films ever. It's also lovely you bring it up because, and you will not believe this, when Arnav dragged Khushi up to the temple in the hottest scene ever filmed on TV, it reminded me of Vijay Verma and his monologue with God. It looked dramatic and cinematic, just like it did in Deewar, and it felt similarly raw, and somehow, so perfect...

I love your hope that the universe is conspiring, plotting and planning to bring back the perfection to us. The eternal optimist in me says Yes to that! Life is full of surprises and who knows what beauty we have in store. It may not be in the way we expect, but with so much love and longing on all our parts, something will give, something new will emerge... 

...And come to think of it, how much of jingling bells and growing locks can those two pretend to enjoy??!!
indi52 thumbnail
isspkaur,

thank you, good to see you, and yes that special ipk feeling, the one we can't really explain to those who haven't felt it.

your words are really gorgeous... that feeling all is normal... how we seek it. at blast. we kind of didn't let our world go too topsy turvy, it's been something else watching them all over again.

your description of i'll drag you up the temple steps and throw you before god though i don't believe and make you mine forever... that scene 👏. maybe that triggered vijay verma, i don't know. but i did go and see that deewar scene again and again... and felt terrible for this large, torn, human character. vijay will be happy to know arnav didn't have to die.

doesn't ever let you go does it... this strange sexy serial. holding out the greatest of hopes and flaunting the most beautiful man ever... growing locks and bells jingling. 🤣 really, time the greek god and the lucknowi jhalli came back together again for some falling catching dupatta billowing.

My heart has this bittersweet ache as I write this and my eyes are welling up. I had never felt anything like it before IPK stormed it's way into my life, and it continues to shake me every now and then. One look at his face when I step into youtube, and I cannot resist. Those eyes. They seduce me back in. 👏 👏

yes that ache, the moistness back of lids, and the mesmerised hypnotised feeling... to all of that, l'chaim.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^ harichandana,
that break up and all that went with it... makes me want to use thsi new word which school kids use... epic. i fell for this man for so many reasons... his good looks were just the beginning, by the time i was completely flat, it really didn't matter how he looked... in fact every flaw made him more desirable somehow. i am nuts and bizarre. 😆

lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
post updated in pg 1...😊