Blast from the Past: The Second Anniversary Thread - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

It came .. it conquered and it remained etched hard in our memories for ever...the saga of Arnav and Khushi..our IPK turned 2 years!

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon, a name,... that resonates with the intense love tale of a hot headed business tycoon and simple, silly and crazy yet strong girl..  that showcased impeccable on screen chemistry  as never seen before coupled with stellar performances and mesmerizing looks... that filled our ears and hearts with many melodious tunes.. that condenses me to a mere mass of emotions!

As many, oblivious to the world of daily soaps, until I IPK knocked on my door the fine day after Teej, the first Arshi scene i watched live was the one where Khushi stuffs Samosa in her mouth and the hot headed guy yells "enough".. and as they say the rest was history! What ensued later was this memorable journey which I never thought would become an inseparable part of me. After finishing watching the previous episodes in a week, a fervent need to know and share more made me a hesitant first time blogger.. and there was NO looking back! For a 20 min airing, there were hours of discussions, debates every day.. of the rights and the wrongs, of the objectivity and the fallibility.. ..there were conference calls made across continents to discuss a supposedly fictional show (how we could all retain our jobs and respective spouses amidst all  is still a mystery!).. people of varied ethnicities, faiths and languages.. only thing common to everyone was the love and longing for this magical show and couple!

While the telling tale of passions running high between Arnav and Khushi touched us like nothing before, a moment to applaud their rather unconventional households.  The Raizadas, a grand mother who gave all the support to her grandchildren suddenly orphaned by the cruelty of asli duniya, and an aunt, who otherwise loved the ostensible exhibition of wealth didn't think twice when her much hard working and smart nephew was in need. Ofcourse that young man never forgot her benevolence either and supported even all her whimsies unconditionally there after.  The Gupta parents, who raised two strong girls, ironically neither born out of their own wedlock but from their respective previous affiliations, which never hindered them from giving these two girls, all the love, care, freedom and instilling the right values! Take a bow.

It is impossible to imagine that Arnav and Khushi never walked on planet earth.. or have they??!!! Kudos to Barun and Sanaya for making these two rather seemingly unrealistic individuals larger than life images and endearingly lovable. The entire cast and technical crew.. special mention to Gul, Nissar, LM, Arshad Khan,  Hitesh Kewalya, Gautam Hegde,  Megha S Kumar, and ofcourse Raju Singh..including the spot boys who brought all those energizing tiffin packets onto the sets!

Now, when I look back...has IPK ended??.Will eternal things ever end??  NO.. it is still very much alive in all our hearts and memories!

Near.. far ..where ever you are.. you are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on... with that ever enchanting melody...Rabba ve... all the way!

Happy 2nd Anniversary IPKKND and all Arshians! May God bless Arnav and Khushi in that parallel world.. Hamesha!

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG, today is 6th June. Let's celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the world's best show named Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.
 Really what name we can give to our love for IPK. I  never knew that this day will be so significant. My life is completely changed from this auspicious day. Yes it's auspicious for me, cause I got introduced with my life my Arnav-Khushi from this day.My life is vacant without them.
 IPK is not just a fictional show for me. It's my life.
Actually my journey of IPK started before 6th June, because of Barun and Sanaya. I was a huge huge fan of them long before IPK. When I saw the promo, my happiness knew no bound. Since the first episode, I didn't miss a single episode and watched all the episodes umpteenth times. Tons of thanks to Barun and Sanaya to make Arshi legend. And of course Gul, who created this amazing characters and casted Sarun to execute the role. Wanna thank the whole team, all the cast and crew for making an epic show call IPKKND.
My heartfelt congratulation to you guys.
IPK ended, so what. my days, my thoughts are still occupied with only Arnav And Khushi. Can't imagine my life without them. They are my oxygen to breath. Love you Barun-Sanaya, you are the sunshine of my life, my most favorite couple in the whole wide world. You and your chemistry are magical, just out of the world, can spend my whole life watching you romancing.
I'm an hard core IPKian, Sarunian and Arshian and will remain so for the rest of my life.Congratulation to all the IPK fan around the world.
Want to dedicate this VM, made by the greatest VM maker Zoha, who made our Arshi more lovable to us. thanks Zoha, you are awesome.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=U_inOCSqxYk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Bhojpuri: Ee Pyaar Kay Kaa Naam Bhail?

^Hahahahaha! You guys are awesome πŸ˜†

Happy Second Anniversary Ipkknd and all you great BFTP people!πŸ€—

-Risha
Edited by Amethyst. - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reswa! 

We smiled and talked to each other about nothing and I felt that for this. I was waiting long.

Unreswa.

My first post on the second anniversary thread is to Kate! β€οΈ

Thanks for the music, Kate! It got me!😭 

And it filled me up like only Arshi's love can!
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
Dazee thumbnail
Beautiful thread Indi and friends!  Loved every image and all your words.  Happy 2nd anniv of a memorable show...  waiting for more  :)
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

thanks, dazee 

good you came... i am going slightly insane wanting to see asr and khushi. not good for my aged heart hyuk. please drop in again, i bet the thread will have loads to have fun with. and remember the good times.

risha, hi.

oh i like the bhail bha bhojpuri. here's my singapore mandarin version of the chinese translation. girl in office, dear colleague, almost fell of her chair when she got my request, but must say i rather like the sound of it. 

"ru he ming ming zhe fen ai."

now looking for malay... how about khasi... anyone? hebrew? c'mon.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

The Mehsoos...the pull

It was there always, since June 6th 2011,  the magnetic pull to each other, the mehsoos of each other. the attraction, the need to stay attached...yes the first collar grab happened on their first meeting, long before the guest house incident.

He had closed his eyes unable cope with  memories of his surroundings at Sheesh Mahel, and his painful past he refuses to move on from. She had been pushed on to  the stage by accident (or was it?). It was then that a strong unknown feeling prompted him to open his eyes, a feeling that causes him to pause and think for a moment, before his eyes went to her.  She had also closed her eyes after calling out of her beloved Devi Maiyaa but as she opened, the feeling may have reached her too...perhaps not as strongly as him. After all he would be the first to recognize this incredible feeling that would draw him to her.

Devi Maiya had decided it was finally time  Khushi Kumaari Gupta met her destiny and Arnav Singh Raizada met the biggest deal of his life.  She had a beautiful fall and fell into the arms of her destiny and he caught the biggest deal of his life. They stared at each other, certainly not the "love at first sight" look but confused by this pull, but still got lost in each other, the attraction on fire... His eyes moved to her lips, while her hands  found his collar...then there were fireworks, nice touch CVs!!

"Phir aap ke rajkumaar kahaan hai?"(then where is your Prince?)

an inquizitive boy had asked Khushi earlier after she had showed herself a rajkumari(princess) for a school function. Right then she knew to look up at a chopper that made noise announcing his arrival. The rajkumar's.  but She was on a scooty grounded, he was flying in the sky. She believes and in usuls (value) while he thinks they are for fools. She is all about "zameer" (concious), while life has taught him from early on to kill it even if it's there.  Seemingly different as night and day, but it's this pull that  will always remain as their biggest  friend and enemy and take us on an unforgettable journey. 

There was another pull in this first episode that sucked all of us right in, and no sight of letting go anytime soon, or ever. The show truly deserves a grand celebration, for it has actually changed lives, bought people together and most of all continues to feed the soul even after its ending.

Happy 2nd Anniversary IPK!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
indi di hugs πŸ€—

The thread is so beautiful.

I am speechless and very emotional after reading 

what you wrote.

IPKKND was a show of his own class.Simply the best.

Your post started and the bg music .

I was,am and will always be in this world called IPKKND.

The magic of Arhi played by SaRun in this show has a ever lasting 

effect on me.

I love every thing related to them.

OS πŸ‘.

A very happy 2nd anniversary to all of this epic show

to all ipkandians.

by LizzieC
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

β­οΈπŸ‘ lovely thread

Thanks all for liking my post

@ Indi superb post and indeed a buland BFTP anniversary postπŸ‘πŸΌ and lovely creations/pictures/concepts  may be I joined tail end after the show CB2 as over but love it none the less
"raizada group ka saal ka sabse bada show. buland."  

if my ears didn't fail me... the name of the biggest show of raizada group that year was... buland. something which is at a great height. another synonym: sky. 

that year's greatest show indeed proved even the sky isn't the limit.

@ Durga lovely poem and the concept of languages and all who contributed bang on

A day which comes once a year
A show which, to everyone is dear
IPK's 2nd Anniversary is a joyous occasion
Welcome to BFTP's special celebration

I can now sit back, as now I am relieved
Two stories & two poems finally revealed
None of my works,  that is now concealed
Writing for the anniversary, has me appealed
your post has me appealed
and the concept of two relating it to IPK 2nd anniversary πŸ‘

@ wiwy the broken bed and climbing buildings the tongue tied muttering Khushi and the typical dominating and caring ASR kuch kuch happened between them both did not understand(tum nahi Samjogi)πŸ‘ the OS was superb
To see her scared and lost?
Did his hidden heart find
The heart it sought?

the poem dedication and creation lovely

@Ami drooling and mehsoos wow what posts kya baat x3 for the anniversary.

The Mehsoos...the pull

It was there always, since June 6th 2011,  the magnetic pull to each other, the mehsoos of each other. the attraction, the need to stay attached...yes the first collar grab happened on their first meeting, long before the guest house incident.

Love to read your wonderful analysis drools and creations and your love for Barun and all your posts for your dominance for him the sautens storyπŸ˜†

@Katelyn My heart goes dhak, dhak dhak hearing that ASR's entry music!!! 😳
and my heart went dhak dhak with your entry giffs and music πŸ‘β­οΈhow handsome he looked
@lolly lovely onscreen off screen pictures
we shared gr8 moments for 2 years...
i wish to thank each and every member of the ipk team, and the crazy people here who are like a family to me...

and the journey continues
@Arshihamesha wonderful synopsis of the whole show with your fantastic creations /pictures and write love@100 to read it hamesha love to read your wonderful analysis all episodes with symbolic interpretations numerology etc past and future concepts in it

The story of two souls,two star crossed lovers who have witnessed the cruel fate and no matter how many turns their lives took but they found their true solace in each others' loyal love for "Hamesha"[forever]

@supriya wonderful edits with titles love them yes hate is the beginning of love.πŸ˜ƒ thanks for your comments

@Horizon
It came .. it conquered and it remained etched hard in our memories for ever...the saga of Arnav and Khushi..our IPK turned 2 years
so true and your personal touch of IPK loved to read it

@sohara bang on with fireworks jalebis and yummy chocolate cake yummy

IPK is not just a fictional show for me. It's my life and your write up with pictures creations and vm just lovely... and it reflects in all your wonderful analysis

@ Rebecca I loved this drama right from the start..the characters, the chemistry, the direction, the dialogues that even now I can say by memory when I watch those episodes
lovely and thanks for your comments

Thanks you all for lovely comments all IPK lovers for your wonderful posts in this thread

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I remember ! 

I remember catching a glimpse of IPK one bored evening, 6 months after it started and haven't been able to remember anything else after that. 

I remember the next 15 days were spent in reading about the show, catching up with 6 months worth of episodes !

I remember finishing up all my work and switching on the TV exactly at 8 PM, hands shivering in excitement !

I remember how proud I was of ASR for going against his family and telling them he will live his life on his own terms or that I too sport a long braid like Khushi ! Silly? Yes, IPK represented all the silly little happy things in life. 

There has not been a single day since that evening when IPK was not on my mind, even on the busiest, lousiest days and I know that is how it would be hamesha !

The universe must have conspired to bring together all the amazing actors, brilliant story tellers, the best writers, music, crew and give us IPKKND to celebrate love "kyun ki pyaar sabse bada hota hai" !