Blast from the Past: The Second Anniversary Thread - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

I suck at edits and stuff but...

Congrats everyone on the second anniversary of IPKKND, i cannot believe it is two year already...i feel like the show just started the other day not because we are rewatching every episode but time just flies by. and it is hard to believe that the show ended six months ago as well...idk what will happen on November 30th, it could be  a day of mourning...sorry going off topicπŸ˜†

I actually started watching iss pyaar ko kya naam doon because the show chand chupa badal Mein was ending and this show was replacing it...I usually watch shows that are replacing the shows I use to watch and I watch them for a week before deciding if I like the show or not...let me say I was hooked..I saw the promos and they were really good nothing like your typical star plus show..I saw the fourth promo and was like wow and that tagline nafrat paas aane na de mohabaat dor jaane na de was phenomenal...with a tagline like that the show has to be good...so I watched online on June 6th 2011 and the rest is history.. .a girl who can do anything becaus eshe thinks something is wrong and a ruthless man who can do anything to accomplish his goals...his past was intriguing...you see a wedding going on, you hear a gun shot and a kid screaming maaa...I was like what is up with that...the third episode really got me hooked when Khushi was making jalebis because her mom and bua yelled at her and I was convinced she would do something stupid to herself and I was sure wrong...that scene made me smile...so unlike typical star plus heroine would would just cry in their room for days...and the office scene regained my love for the show...when arnav dropped Khushi from the second floor...I was like did the hero really do that...that us unheard of...After that there was no looking back I have not missed a single episode

This show had drama (mostly the shyam drama, it was well done), romance (ARSHI, enough said, i swear they were have eye sex), and a good message (to me it was love is always greater than hate).

I loved the lucknow meeting, the office scene, nanital trip, koi farak nai partha track, getting payash together track, payash's wedding track (uh flirty arnav!!!! and NK appear), teri meri dance, holi, swami, gupta house, kidnapping confession, and the farmhouse scene...honestly wasnot a fan of the last month stuff but the show was still gripping

As for the characters they were all memorable, and the catch phrases some of them had were the best...i still say them sometimes, don't judge...there was hello hi bye bye, Hai Re NandeKishore, Haye Devi Maiya and of course What the!!!! and Nk's wonderful hindi skills...And shyam i loved to hate him...no villain even comes close to him in my opinion.  I loved the concept of a simple middle class girl changing a hard cold rich man into something the exact opposite with love..these two had the biggest egoes in the world but when it came to each other they would do anything for each other...not even their family members could change them like they changed each other

Althought I do miss the show and do hope for a second season (that is a distant dream and probably will not happen). The show became a part or my life and when it ended I was like how did I live my life before the show...I still don't know...the characters touched my heart and probably never seens character like them in any shows til date...but as for now I am content with watching the show a second time around and I am glad I found the bftp thread when I did

i really like wiwy's story...and loved durga's OS...and as for everyone's edits and stuff it was just wow
i will catch up on the rest later

Anita,

It was good to see you back here. Thanks for sharing your IPK story with us. those who watched the initial episodes csnt help but get hooked. So much agree with that Khushi jalebi scene and ASR dropping her from the first floor.. They are so much out of the box with originality speaking out loud! dialogues were a trademark of IPK with all the catch phrases , it was truly a romantic comedy unlike lot of TV shows. Yes, it was great to have found this BFTP thread to live those memories again. 
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update: 2nd Anniversary special - Part 2 - 14/6/13

The 2nd Anniversary celebrations are continuing in the forum as well as on the BFTP thread too. The members of the forum are continuing to spam the main Anniversary thread.  We understand that BFTP's spamming representative, Katelyn, has a few truck loads of links of the same.  Last heard, the thread had crossed 2500 pages with more than 20000 comments.

The last news update, though appreciated, received a few complaints that few exploits of our main reporter Durga were not mentioned therein. We would like to remind our readers that not only Durga, but Supriya's work too had not been mentioned. It was decided that the deeds of these blasters would be highlighted separately.

The forum IPK organisers held various contests on the occasion of the anniversary. Supriya, our in house picture editor,  took part in the Siggy contest. (No, siggy contest is not a dance contest and she did not do any jiggy-wiggy in there.) Siggy, i.e. Signature contest, where a contestant sends in self-created picture edits.  The results for the same were declared, but, unfortunately she did not win. But, the blasters encouraged her and told her that her edits were very good and that she might not have been far behind. This cheered up Supriya and she made a most beautiful thread with some scitillating edits with amazing music. This thread continues to receive excellent comments.

Our reporter Durga took part in the OS contest. She sent in two entries for the same but since her participation was not to be disclosed, she could not tell her blaster friends. But, when it was revealed, the blasters did blast her for not telling. However, after reading her stories, the blasters calmed down and praised her effort.

Durga shares her excitement when the voting for the contest was going on. She tells us out of 13 entries, 4 entries were fighting for the top spots. Two for the 1st and 2nd place and two for the 3rd place. At one point, the first two were tied at 1st place and the next two were tied at 2nd place. This cheered her up and thought that this was the best she could ever attain, making her jump up and down like a school girl. However, when the voting ended, she fell behind by 4 votes and came fourth. But, Durga was already satisfied with the number of votes, i.e. total 16, as she was hardly expecting even one vote.

Apart from this, Durga also sent in two poems to be added to the IF Anniversary thread. She was thrilled to see her poem right at the top and also received appreciation for the same. Durga has shared these messages from Alina, when she had sent the introductory poem to her initially.

Alina - Hey!! I have talked to the DT about your poem and it's P.E.R.F.E.C.T. πŸ˜ƒ We'll add it. πŸ˜Š 
Yep.. a P.E.R.F.E.C.T. from their end! πŸ˜ƒ We loved the poem a lot and it's very beautifully written. πŸ˜Š 

The blasters are very proud with the achievements of Durga and Supriya and congratulated them. Also, they asked Durga to continue writing stories for which she asked for some time.

Here's a breaking news, we've received information from Durga that she has started writing a short story and she will be posting it soon.

Hoping that this news brings cheer to our readers, we, from the news desk, once again wish all a very Happy 2nd IPK Anniversary.

This news update is the sweetest by far! You deserve all the praises you got, Durgey! You did us proud. β­οΈ
You are writing a story! Yay! Do Pm!πŸ€—
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

@ Ami

The Mehsoos ... The pull - Awesome piece. πŸ‘

Loved this line - She had a beautiful fall and fell into the arms of her destiny and he caught the biggest deal of his life.

And also this part - She was on a scooty grounded, he was flying in the sky. She believes and in usuls (value) while he thinks they are for fools. She is all about "zameer" (concious), while life has taught him from early on to kill it even if it's there.  Seemingly different as night and day, but it's this pull that  will always remain as their biggest  friend and enemy and take us on an unforgettable journey. 

I was among the first ones to read your piece. Sorry for commenting very late. But, I definitely know I am not the last one. πŸ˜ƒ

@Chalhov

Thank you for appreciating my work on the main page. 😊 

@Indi

dear dedicated inspired emotional poet durga, what would anni be without you. thanks for the ideas, the follow up, the really interesting language post and poem.

So many adjectives Indi? I am touched. 😳 Thank you. And thank you for being there and letting me bug you, always. πŸ˜‰ 

Thanks so much Durga!! no worries about commenting, sweet of you to say all you said!πŸ€—
Thanks for picking out you fav parts :)
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

It took me a long time to think what I would like to write about the anniversary track. Each time I started I could not help but feel the loss of not having it running. It was the pain I felt that somethings are meant to end, like a sweet friend. So I could only think of all the relations I had with IPKKND was probably reflected in its songs.

Arziya saree dil pe  rakhke : The entire soap during its running was highly based on the input of the Devine. It started showing how two people who come with different backgrounds are in the same level when in front of Allah. It showed that Devine intervention is there to help us get closer to Allah when we forget the reason because of pain. After all no one can stay in a place where Allah is worshipped and say Allah has no role in their status. Because after all Allah does take us to success by grabbing our hands. In the episodes we saw how each time Arshimade a decision not to see  ever again they were again brought togather by some Devine intervention

Pyaar mein dil pe maar de goli, le le meri jaan : So many times saw Khushi getting upset and the next second was happy, was happy and the very next was upset and her no meant yes. Like after Holi when she was happy and the very next hour was upset. During Swami track she was fully prepared to put him down and then could not prevent herself from removing the hair from his face or put tika on his face. And in those seriously ' " Teri adao ne mara."

Ai Hero tu hain zero and ai chori tu tapori : Sometimes did feel ASR was zero not a hero, when he took several doses of practicing to say sorry, one year to say I love you, had numerous almost kisses, could not wish his wife happy birthday. And Khushi was of course a uninamously agreed aafat ki thokri and was always falling in Arnav's Arms

Jadu hain nasha hain madhoshiyan tujh ko bhula ke aap jaon kaha : Really the soap was magical and addictive.  So even when we are told not to watch it were drawn to it in the middle of Ramadhan, and the magic had me glued to the computer screen for each second of  some episodes. Possibly the glitter or simplicity was what drew us there. When IPKKND was running we were in a dreamland where all the problems seemed to vanish in oblivion.

U la la U la  tu hain meri fantasy : This song was picturized to bring the youth in all of us as it did to Nani, Anjali, Khushi, Lavanya, Arnav OP and  Mami. Youth is associated with the random moments where, " Dil ne mari sitti." Some like Nani had left their bachpan and never visited again, mami and La who wanted to be always in their youth and Khushi, Arnav and Anjali who were forced to leave their youth. However when they were togather they wanted to revisit that period where they were careless as they were when they were young.

Salam e Ishq : Throughout IPKKND I think we mad moments where thought why Khushi loved Arnav- It said perfectly," Teri Akhome kho geyi main, diwani ho geyi mein." She was lost in Arnav's eyes and had lost her senses. She wished her mehboob to take her away in doli, no wonder she replaced Salman Khan's picture with Arnav's after her roka.

Desi Girl and Desi boy : Whenever Sanaya and Karan danced it was enthralling. The eyes followed her dance moves because her dance movements were graceful and his moves were enchanting.  Thanks to IPPKND team for bringing the best of dance performance from both. I did not see Sanaya or Karan perform as good as they did in IPKKND in any of their shows.

Teri meri prem kahani hain mushkil : They had a love story in which they had been separated numerous times. Whenever they came a step closer their dreams were shattered the very next moment. Like just before Shyam revelation, the day after he said,"I love you damn it" to her, when he confessed that his hearts start beating faster in Holi to have it shattered by her distrust and after Heer Ranjha when she started to trust that he values their love him breaking her necklace and telling her she had made his life hell. He would have flashback of times with her and in every memory Khushi had he was a part.

Kyun dard hain itna : ARSHI always had felt lonely in loving each other. It was painful for them to express their love even though they shared each other's dream.There was the pain of hum kyun na ho paye hum whenever they were seperated after being togather like after holi, heer ranjha, diwali, farmhouse incident, rain hug after introducing each other to parents.

Tera karoon gin gin ke intezaar Aaja piya aaye bahar : Whenever Arnav was near Khushi or she saw him her mood was invariably jovilant and better.

Ae meri Zohra Jabeen : Khushi's smile and sweet voice over were actually as addictive and mesmerizing that it strikes cord in our hearts.  I doubt Sanaya would realize that we really had done Kurban of our Jaan for her. And Nani was really our Ashiqe  Javidaan, and made us forget that the appreciation of love does not have any age barrier.

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon : It took Arshi a good year or more to realize whether what they had for each other was love, something else, or simple hate.

Tu hi mera mera mera : Arnav was always pretty possessive of Khushi, needed her and without her he had said- " Could not live without her." At the same time showed " He was hers" when she pushed him in Gupta house saying" It is OK, Patni ho tum meri, Haq hain tumhara, Mujhpe."

Aaogi jab tum sajna :  Whenever they met after long time, it seemed " Barse ga savan Jhoom jhoom ke." And of course ' Sapno ka Jahan"  was happy whenever they met after long time, as if the eyes had made a lot of promises.

Saiyaan  toon jo choole  : ARSHI longing each other, and as Arnav said- before her he was just breathing and not living and for Khushi  if he had not come into her life- she would not have realized what love was.

Tumhi dekhona- ye kya ho geya :  It is irrivocable to say," yeh kya hogeya, tumhara ho mein aur tum meri."  day if the scene of Khushi telling Arnav about her job and Arnav tearing her dupatta is compared to the day they hug each other on hilltop after kidnapping. They were both, "anjaan thi ke pyaar barse ga" to that extent. To them," Sare bandhan hain bas jhoot ke." when they married against the wishes of either family even though it was a forced one, even though it was based on revenge, even though it was because Khushi did it for Payal and Arnav for Anjali.

Pairon mein Bandhan hain : Khushi and Arnav had accepted each other in their original marriage by cutting all other relationship and putting each at stake.

Mehndi lagake rakhna : This speaks so well their hiding mein loveria. They had hidden their love even from  each other. Their roads were always different and they had never opted to charm each other from the start. It just happened.

Sangeet songs: That speaks the beauty of first love for both Arnav and Khushi.  There was the aura of wanting each other submerged by layers of ego. It showed how the love story evolved around from just looking and feeling to something much deeper which was in a place away from the rest of the world. And of course ASR was a kamal munda and would do anything for having Khushi marry her from blackmailing to doing all the rituals he did not believe in. Dulha was actually a akar ki dukan and Dulhan was pagal. However in dulha the love was in the angry words and Khushi's love was in the sweet words which healed him like after he was missing his mother each time.

Bhitr Bhitr aag lage : Khushi was yearning for ASR from the beginning, however her culture was preventing her from relenting to Arnav. Sometimes would like to drink him with her eyes, and was thirsy for his presence whenever he was away from her like during kidnapping. Was waiting for a single call for him for nights.

Na hokum se na chiri se, na adam ke piri se : Loved Khushi's voice over, It described beautifully Anjali and Shyam relationship. Anjali was actually bholi bhali and as said had been waiting for someone whom she wanted to see every moment. She had been waiting for years for her rajkumari. Shyam was always hurting Anjali in her important occasions be that their marriage anniversary, Godhbharai or her brother's wedding, new year. Bandhi tumse jeevan ked or tune jina dushwar kiya. She had thought she loved and he made every moment worthless. He always made his attacks silently, playing with her dreams. She endured his torture in front of her family and the price was her child.

Akhe bandh karlu jo mein dekhu bas tujhe, khabo mein hi keh sakta hoon aapna tumhe :  Arnav was the one who kept of trying to prevent Khushi from leaving be that after remarriage, after marriage, after return from kidnapping, after Anjali's abortion, during Shitall track . Khushi had moments whenever she felt close to him wanted to leave him.

In a journey where they were a part of every single day of the most painful year of my life, it was a salvage and a part where as it said we forgot the pain of all real would problems with a love that was in not only ARSHI, but PAYASH, Amma and buaji for the two girls who were not their own blood, MAmi for two orphans after their parents died who in stead of being a traditional Mami of being all evil or a saint was someone who was engrossed with jewelry but that love was less then that he had for Arnav and Anjali. Nani who was a traditional lady but inspite of that for her grandchildren's happiness allowed Lavanya and Arnav live togather and Shyam back into Anjali's life and even forgave someone she had blamed for her much adored daughter's death. Also Daljeet and Abhas for showing us the real life picture of a scheming husband and his poor wife, as is present in many places in India- they did the role inspite of numerous threats, and deserve kudoos for that.

❀️ Happy Anniversary IPKKND❀️

Samin, i read this briefly a few days ago but wanted to read it  the whole way through b/c you made it so interesting!!  love how you've incorporated and  interpreted the diff song throughout. I had forgot about a bunch of the songs here. Thanks for a totally diff outlook!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

This news update is the sweetest by far! You deserve all the praises you got, Durgey! You did us proud. β­οΈ
You are writing a story! Yay! Do Pm!πŸ€—

Totally agree with Wiwy dear, you  deserve all of that in purple!! yes we are very proud of yours and Sup's achievements!! thanks for the update again...its  P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

It took me a long time to think what I would like to write about the anniversary track. Each time I started I could not help but feel the loss of not having it running. It was the pain I felt that somethings are meant to end, like a sweet friend. So I could only think of all the relations I had with IPKKND was probably reflected in its songs.

Arziya saree dil pe  rakhke : The entire soap during its running was highly based on the input of the Devine. It started showing how two people who come with different backgrounds are in the same level when in front of Allah. It showed that Devine intervention is there to help us get closer to Allah when we forget the reason because of pain. After all no one can stay in a place where Allah is worshipped and say Allah has no role in their status. Because after all Allah does take us to success by grabbing our hands. In the episodes we saw how each time Arshimade a decision not to see  ever again they were again brought togather by some Devine interventionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This is my fav Qawali and depicts every part of this epi just like Maula

Pyaar mein dil pe maar de goli, le le meri jaan : So many times saw Khushi getting upset and the next second was happy, was happy and the very next was upset and her no meant yes. Like after Holi when she was happy and the very next hour was upset. During Swami track she was fully prepared to put him down and then could not prevent herself from removing the hair from his face or put tika on his face. And in those seriously ' " Teri adao ne mara."

SHe went through a lot and when she cries out in his arms ,he knows exactly what she's been through and comforts her after kidnapping regardless he was in pain

Ai Hero tu hain zero and ai chori tu tapori : Sometimes did feel ASR was zero not a hero, when he took several doses of practicing to say sorry, one year to say I love you, had numerous almost kisses, could not wish his wife happy birthday. And Khushi was of course a uninamously agreed aafat ki thokri and was always falling in Arnav's ArmsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jadu hain nasha hain madhoshiyan tujh ko bhula ke aap jaon kaha : Really the soap was magical and addictive.  So even when we are told not to watch it were drawn to it in the middle of Ramadhan, and the magic had me glued to the computer screen for each second of  some episodes. Possibly the glitter or simplicity was what drew us there. When IPKKND was running we were in a dreamland where all the problems seemed to vanish in oblivion. Agreed πŸ‘β­οΈ

U la la U la  tu hain meri fantasy : This song was picturized to bring the youth in all of us as it did to Nani, Anjali, Khushi, Lavanya, Arnav OP and  Mami. Youth is associated with the random moments where, " Dil ne mari sitti." Some like Nani had left their bachpan and never visited again, mami and La who wanted to be always in their youth and Khushi, Arnav and Anjali who were forced to leave their youth. However when they were togather they wanted to revisit that period where they were careless as they were when they were young.

TRUE πŸ˜Š

Salam e Ishq : Throughout IPKKND I think we mad moments where thought why Khushi loved Arnav- It said perfectly," Teri Akhome kho geyi main, diwani ho geyi mein." She was lost in Arnav's eyes and had lost her senses. She wished her mehboob to take her away in doli, no wonder she replaced Salman Khan's picture with Arnav's after her roka.

He took his place later when he assured her he is the one and only one Rajkumar for her

Desi Girl and Desi boy : Whenever Sanaya and Karan danced it was enthralling. The eyes followed her dance moves because her dance movements were graceful and his moves were enchanting.  Thanks to IPPKND team for bringing the best of dance performance from both. I did not see Sanaya or Karan perform as good as they did in IPKKND in any of their shows.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Teri meri prem kahani hain mushkil : They had a love story in which they had been separated numerous times. Whenever they came a step closer their dreams were shattered the very next moment. Like just before Shyam revelation, the day after he said,"I love you damn it" to her, when he confessed that his hearts start beating faster in Holi to have it shattered by her distrust and after Heer Ranjha when she started to trust that he values their love him breaking her necklace and telling her she had made his life hell. He would have flashback of times with her and in every memory Khushi had he was a part.

They both are two hearts with one heart beat⭐️

Kyun dard hain itna : ARSHI always had felt lonely in loving each other. It was painful for them to express their love even though they shared each other's dream.There was the pain of hum kyun na ho paye hum whenever they were seperated after being togather like after holi, heer ranjha, diwali, farmhouse incident, rain hug after introducing each other to parents.

We felt their pain at extreme

Tera karoon gin gin ke intezaar Aaja piya aaye bahar : Whenever Arnav was near Khushi or she saw him her mood was invariably jovilant and better.

Ae meri Zohra Jabeen : Khushi's smile and sweet voice over were actually as addictive and mesmerizing that it strikes cord in our hearts.  I doubt Sanaya would realize that we really had done Kurban of our Jaan for her. And Nani was really our Ashiqe  Javidaan, and made us forget that the appreciation of love does not have any age barrier.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon : It took Arshi a good year or more to realize whether what they had for each other was love, something else, or simple hate.πŸ‘

Tu hi mera mera mera : Arnav was always pretty possessive of Khushi, needed her and without her he had said- " Could not live without her." At the same time showed " He was hers" when she pushed him in Gupta house saying" It is OK, Patni ho tum meri, Haq hain tumhara, Mujhpe."

He did everything as his right on her 

Aaogi jab tum sajna :  Whenever they met after long time, it seemed " Barse ga savan Jhoom jhoom ke." And of course ' Sapno ka Jahan"  was happy whenever they met after long time, as if the eyes had made a lot of promises.

Saiyaan  toon jo choole  : ARSHI longing each other, and as Arnav said- before her he was just breathing and not living and for Khushi  if he had not come into her life- she would not have realized what love was.

They both made each other realize the real meaning of LOVE

Tumhi dekhona- ye kya ho geya :  It is irrivocable to say," yeh kya hogeya, tumhara ho mein aur tum meri."  day if the scene of Khushi telling Arnav about her job and Arnav tearing her dupatta is compared to the day they hug each other on hilltop after kidnapping. They were both, "anjaan thi ke pyaar barse ga" to that extent. To them," Sare bandhan hain bas jhoot ke." when they married against the wishes of either family even though it was a forced one, even though it was based on revenge, even though it was because Khushi did it for Payal and Arnav for Anjali. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pairon mein Bandhan hain : Khushi and Arnav had accepted each other in their original marriage by cutting all other relationship and putting each at stake.

Mehndi lagake rakhna : This speaks so well their hiding mein loveria. They had hidden their love even from  each other. Their roads were always different and they had never opted to charm each other from the start. It just happened.

They truly showed each other the depth of love they had

Sangeet songs: That speaks the beauty of first love for both Arnav and Khushi.  There was the aura of wanting each other submerged by layers of ego. It showed how the love story evolved around from just looking and feeling to something much deeper which was in a place away from the rest of the world. And of course ASR was a kamal munda and would do anything for having Khushi marry her from blackmailing to doing all the rituals he did not believe in. Dulha was actually a akar ki dukan and Dulhan was pagal. However in dulha the love was in the angry words and Khushi's love was in the sweet words which healed him like after he was missing his mother each time.

He would make this whole world upside down for bringing her in his life

Bhitr Bhitr aag lage : Khushi was yearning for ASR from the beginning, however her culture was preventing her from relenting to Arnav. Sometimes would like to drink him with her eyes, and was thirsy for his presence whenever he was away from her like during kidnapping. Was waiting for a single call for him for nights.πŸ‘

Na hokum se na chiri se, na adam ke piri se : Loved Khushi's voice over, It described beautifully Anjali and Shyam relationship. Anjali was actually bholi bhali and as said had been waiting for someone whom she wanted to see every moment. She had been waiting for years for her rajkumari. Shyam was always hurting Anjali in her important occasions be that their marriage anniversary, Godhbharai or her brother's wedding, new year. Bandhi tumse jeevan ked or tune jina dushwar kiya. She had thought she loved and he made every moment worthless. He always made his attacks silently, playing with her dreams. She endured his torture in front of her family and the price was her child.😭

Akhe bandh karlu jo mein dekhu bas tujhe, khabo mein hi keh sakta hoon aapna tumhe :  Arnav was the one who kept of trying to prevent Khushi from leaving be that after remarriage, after marriage, after return from kidnapping, after Anjali's abortion, during Shitall track . Khushi had moments whenever she felt close to him wanted to leave him.

She always did that so he can have peace but she was wrong and he made her realize during Sheetal track

In a journey where they were a part of every single day of the most painful year of my life, it was a salvage and a part where as it said we forgot the pain of all real would problems with a love that was in not only ARSHI, but PAYASH, Amma and buaji for the two girls who were not their own blood, MAmi for two orphans after their parents died who in stead of being a traditional Mami of being all evil or a saint was someone who was engrossed with jewelry but that love was less then that he had for Arnav and Anjali. Nani who was a traditional lady but inspite of that for her grandchildren's happiness allowed Lavanya and Arnav live togather and Shyam back into Anjali's life and even forgave someone she had blamed for her much adored daughter's death. Also Daljeet and Abhas for showing us the real life picture of a scheming husband and his poor wife, as is present in many places in India- they did the role inspite of numerous threats, and deserve kudoos for that.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘SO TRUE

❀️ Happy Anniversary IPKKND❀️

What a unique post samin ...Love the songs connection.Pretty neat.Happy anniversary to you too.😊
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The 2nd Anniversary celebrations are continuing in the forum as well as on the BFTP thread too. The members of the forum are continuing to spam the main Anniversary thread.  We understand that BFTP's spamming representative, Katelyn, has a few truck loads of links of the same.  Last heard, the thread had crossed 2500 pages with more than 20000 comments.

The last news update, though appreciated, received a few complaints that few exploits of our main reporter Durga were not mentioned therein. We would like to remind our readers that not only Durga, but Supriya's work too had not been mentioned. It was decided that the deeds of these blasters would be highlighted separately.

The forum IPK organisers held various contests on the occasion of the anniversary. Supriya, our in house picture editor,  took part in the Siggy contest. (No, siggy contest is not a dance contest and she did not do any jiggy-wiggy in there.) Siggy, i.e. Signature contest, where a contestant sends in self-created picture edits.  The results for the same were declared, but, unfortunately she did not win. But, the blasters encouraged her and told her that her edits were very good and that she might not have been far behind. This cheered up Supriya and she made a most beautiful thread with some scitillating edits with amazing music. This thread continues to receive excellent comments.

Our reporter Durga took part in the OS contest. She sent in two entries for the same but since her participation was not to be disclosed, she could not tell her blaster friends. But, when it was revealed, the blasters did blast her for not telling. However, after reading her stories, the blasters calmed down and praised her effort.

Durga shares her excitement when the voting for the contest was going on. She tells us out of 13 entries, 4 entries were fighting for the top spots. Two for the 1st and 2nd place and two for the 3rd place. At one point, the first two were tied at 1st place and the next two were tied at 2nd place. This cheered her up and thought that this was the best she could ever attain, making her jump up and down like a school girl. However, when the voting ended, she fell behind by 4 votes and came fourth. But, Durga was already satisfied with the number of votes, i.e. total 16, as she was hardly expecting even one vote.

Apart from this, Durga also sent in two poems to be added to the IF Anniversary thread. She was thrilled to see her poem right at the top and also received appreciation for the same. Durga has shared these messages from Alina, when she had sent the introductory poem to her initially.

Alina - Hey!! I have talked to the DT about your poem and it's P.E.R.F.E.C.T. πŸ˜ƒ We'll add it. πŸ˜Š 
Yep.. a P.E.R.F.E.C.T. from their end! πŸ˜ƒ We loved the poem a lot and it's very beautifully written. πŸ˜Š 

The blasters are very proud with the achievements of Durga and Supriya and congratulated them. Also, they asked Durga to continue writing stories for which she asked for some time.

Here's a breaking news, we've received information from Durga that she has started writing a short story and she will be posting it soon.

Hoping that this news brings cheer to our readers, we, from the news desk, once again wish all a very Happy 2nd IPK Anniversary.

durga, supriya, so so proud of you.

at last our main reporter as a certain DurgaS calls herself, has finally given us the blasting good khabar re the achievements of two quietly super talented people. i look forward to more great work from them. and many more accolades. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Wiwy, @Ami, @Indi

Thank you for the lovely comments on the news report part 2. πŸ˜ƒ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

durga and supriya  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  

A STANDING OVATION  FOR YOU LADIES πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

you guys rock ...Durga such a lovely update as always...and I saw supi's work ...and i have no clue why she didn't win ,those were awesome.

Durgy where is the second part of ur SS???????

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

durga and supriya  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  

A STANDING OVATION  FOR YOU LADIES πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

you guys rock ...Durga such a lovely update as always...and I saw supi's work ...and i have no clue why she didn't win ,those were awesome.

Durgy where is the second part of ur SS???????

Thanks Arshi. 😊 Second part, I will start typing from tomorrow. May post on Tuesday or Wednesday. Weekends are busier for me. Everyone's home, so less concentration. weekdays, I am free to write without any disturbance. πŸ˜ƒ