Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Sohara, Arshi, you guys rock!πŸ˜† Illogical!😲 Me!😲 Unbelievable!😲

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Okay i hav to ask this...

i knw all of you might disagree with me on this...but i want to knw...is thr any1 who shares my thoughts

which ever review/analysis i hav come across so far...nd all i see is Akash's pure innocent love for Payal

i honestly hav to disagree here...i don see anythin pure abt it...come on he din even stand strong to understand is wife as to why she hid the fact abt shyam...

nd even marriage he din stand up for payal...Arnav convinced Mami...Akashi readily left the house instead of makin his mom understand...or to fight for his love ...yeah approx he must hav took her side some twice or thrice...but after tht...i really don think his love for Payal was ever so strong or pure

why do u guys like him...he is spineless acc to me (no offense intended)

just sharin my thoughts...do share your views...m speakin only abt Akash's love towards payal

ha ha ha, good one, supriya.

thing is, about those later tales, all that not standing up for his wife and stuff... maybe the story was changed. they just abandoned akash payal suddenly and started to look for new and always pointless ways to give abhaas lots of screen time. during kidnapping when this pair could have given much to the story, suddenly you had bubbly and akash's weird relationship... of course, what happened to the man who was so in love with his wife... overnight he became boorish and uncaring.

but that was later.

the point you make about him not even having the stuff in him to win her over... i do agree... bit of a wimp character... a perfect foil to aggressive bhai... good brother, decent son, a tad boring as a man, but as a lover not really of any depth. alas. i have to add as days passed and his role got more and more sidelined, akshay dogra seemed to lose all interest in akash.

indi52 thumbnail
Riddle No. 13:πŸ˜‰

What did Arnav say to Shyam on his hands and knees in Di's room?

(This is a easy one, isn't it ?πŸ˜‰ )

ok, riddle maker, question. who is on his hands and knees? i am getting visions of certain people, can't concentrate...

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Wondrous specimen of beautiful beards, i say , besides being so much else, this man. I saw this test many a month ago but i have still not gotten over it. My jaw drops each time. Beauty Beauty Beauty.

Yes, he is the perfect specimen of a man!  Day Dreaming  He's eyes are mesmerizing.  Based on that screen test, I see a nice and lovable man with a very contagious smile!  I don't see the ASR mannerisms and intensity!  BS really did wonders to the role and gave so much soul to our ASR!!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Sohara, thanks for reminding this dk bose scene.

Episode 136

Parody on 'Bhag DKbose' from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam Babua - Part 5  

Hone wale sasural mein, main mazey se reh raha tha
Amma aur Buaji ko chai pilaake pataa raha tha
Raizada  ki toli aatey dekha,   
To kamrey mein jaake main to chup gaya aaa aaa aaa
Phas phas gaya Shyam babua babua, kamrey mein phas gaya
Ab niklega kaise tu bata, kamrey mein phas gaya
Arey darwaza khat khata rahi hai Khushiji, kamrey mein phas gaya
Phas phas gaya Shyam babua babua, kamrey mein phas gaya...

Kamrey mein phas gaya to, socha khidki se hoga koodna
Par darwaza khidki ka, zara bhi khula na,
Jab lagaa ke ab pakda gaya,  
Tab khidki ka darwaza hi khul gaya aaa aaa aaa
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Arey pitne mein teri abhi waqt hai baaki bhaag bhaag Shyam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaaag

Translation:

I was staying joyfully at my to-be-in-laws house,
I was appeasing Amma and Buaji by giving them tea
I saw the Raizada people coming in
I went and hid inside the room
You are trapped Shyam babua, you are trapped in the room, tell how will you get out, you are trapped in the room
Khushi is knocking at the door, you are trapped in the room...

I got trapped in the room, thought I will have to jump out of the window
But the door of the window did not open at all
When I thought that now I am caught
Then the window door opened
Run run Shyam babua...
There is still some time left for you to be beaten up, run run Shyam babua...
😑

Durgey! Tumne mujhe apne parody ke jaal mein phas liya! Now I am only ROFLing!

This is brilliant!
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISIDE PART 127-128-Part 129

"Shadi keh baad tumhain jeevan ki saari khushiyan mil jayengi"[after marriage you will get all the happiness of the life.] A mother's premonition , a dream , a wish, a prayer and a hope is all hidden in this one dialogue.A daughter's mom starts these wishes and dreams the day she is born.

Khushi's Amma wants the best for her as she made a promise to her sister and wants to live up to it.Mothers play an important role in IPK all across and for that CVs deserves a round of applause.πŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Garima did show her concerns during Preeto wedding when Arnav first time realizes Khushi's concerns for him and her parents as well by lying to her Amma.Garima also played a big role during Remarriage track.

A mother's heart knows her daughter is not happy and she tries to mellow down the things for her fragile heart filed with million questions but she is right "inn sawalon keh jawab zindagi gi keh hi milat hain"[you get the answers of these questions after living your life]"Zindagi mein halat jaise bhi hon jeevan saathi acha hona chahiye"[It doesn't matter What kind of  conditions you have in your life but life partner must be good] "Kissi ki ankhon mein Dekh kar sab kuch nahin jana jata"[You can't find everything by looking at other person's eyes] applies her and so true.

Pause here:BUT isn't what Arnav said,"Aankhon mein dekh kar sab kuch nahin jana jata.."[You can't find every answer by looking into eyes...]

In one sense CVs and writers are preparing us to take that turn where true picture of eyes will come out...Shyam will be exposed and Khushi will see first what no one will see or feel but she will be paying the price of it.. 

Payal gets emotional while thinking about Akash,leaves Khushi and Amma worrying about her.Khushi asks her the reason of her crying but she diffuses by faade smile.Khushi hugs her Di to assure her she will always be there for her.[She sacrifices her self for her Jiji later]

Other side Anjali is trying to wake up a sleeping lion in Akash who is sleeping under his Mom's choices.Love Anjali here she always convinces him somehow.Chote does not get trap in her advices but this brother is really a sweet one for her.

The Raizadas family give Khushi a big hand for convincing Arnav for the engagement.Khushi diverts everyone's attention and they all started preparation.Akash is happy and willing to take part in it as he will be taking invitations to everyone..meaning Payalji.

He goes to GH for giving Invitation of engagement but whose engagement'hmmm.interesting...[indirectly his and Payal...😊]

Khushi's call while Anjali takes Arnav's meaurements for his clothes that jerks him up and her words reverberate in her mind"aapki sagai ho ya na ho humain koi fadak nahin padta"[it doesn't matter to me ,you get engaged or not] and his mind is ready for counter attack'...

Symbolisms and connections: Motilal...'meaning pearl [Shyam refrained Anjali to buy anything from them]

Pearls are back as Shyam bought this ring from Motilal for Khushi and he will buy another one for Anjali.Pearl meaning purity and the purity of Khushi is going to be nearly stigmatized as well as Anjali's pure love for her hubby.So blasters there is another clue for this ring to be pure as it is made by Motilal jewelers.Just kiddinπŸ˜†

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Again in Epi 41 when first time Shyam is revealed as Anjali's hubby Khushi our pearl comes back to Mandir for her thal during Teej but DM saves him from her,we are reaching close again to that Pooja where he will be revealed by our pure pearl,Khushi who is only one has power to nip this evil from the bud.She will be saving Anjali from the truth but Khushi has to pay a big price for that along with Anjali as this purity of trust and love will be tested.

Arnav just found out by over hearing  Anjali,Khushi will come home for the selection of ring and he will be here for his next move.

Shyam 's date gets cancelled in between these preparations and he comes back GH.Khushi in her worrisome is making Jalaibis when he asks her why is she worried because she has so many responsibilities .Khushi jumps up how do you know that ? Bingo! Smart cookie...'He takes water glass and turns around to think a fake answer and he does .Khushi's expressions as she is not convinced because the moment he moves she tells him that she talked with someone on Anjali's phone whose voice is similar to yours.He shakes a bit and makes a mistake in his offence "I did not call anyone today...'"Khushi counter attacks ,"but I didn't say you called'.."Good job,,,'.the seed of suspicion is getting stronger.Thapadwa is near'...as "sab kuch aankhon mein dekh kar nahin jana jata.."

Khushi comes to RM and La'a excitement makes her more sad'La admires her style with ASR and she remembers yesterday's encounter how she told him his engagement has no meaning for her and how he put his engagement responsibility on her shoulder in return ,his words "I hope it doesn't matter to you" making her more bereaved.

While everyone is busy in selecting jewelry ,Arnav comes in and again their gazes stuck on each other faces''...Khushi in her perplexed mode,"but Anjali says you are not coming"...'.Arnav with his taunting mode...'"kyuon tumhain iss se kya fadak padta hai"[Why does it matter to you?] and walks away with his smirk'..

Anjali shows him his engagement ring and he nods in acceptance but when he over hears Khushi's name in the selection,changes his mind to show her his annoyance and arrogance over her decision "it doesn't matter to her...right"..

Khushi's muddle state is not hidden from him'.Jewelers show her different sets but she refuses em and then one of em grabs her attention and this gets noticed by the jeweler as well as Arnav.She gets up to go to La when Arnav buys it.She gets scared what will he do next.

He comes closer to Khushi and puts necklace around La's neck ,La's excitement and hug to Arnav brings a rim of tears in her eyes which is again very visible to him.He comes closer to her with smirk,"Mein ne tumhari pasand ka haar La ko de diya..I hope tumhain koi Fadk nahin padta"[I gave your fav necklace to La,hope it does not matter to you...]  

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Before going to Bachelor's party he comes to Khushi and when she asks about the necklace he put it on her and then he says now it looks good.

He gives her fav necklace to La and declares her that he gave himself to La to instigate the flame of jealousy in her"I hope it doesn't matter to you"He throws his daggers at her to make her aware of his intentions.The way he says his burning desires filled with extreme possessiveness and craving for her coated with extreme conniption is very much noticed by her and that moves a wave of fear in her.

[Just wondering how come La couldn't see his intentions from the mirror.hmmm']

They both share million questions in those staring moments.She gulps down the pain with quivering lips and tears and gathers herself to move forward for his new challenge.

"I hope tumhain fadak nahin padta"

[ I hope it doesn't matter you]

Love is unconditional emotion but extreme love comes with extreme pain .It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return.But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.That is what is going on in between Arnav and Khushi.His lack of courage and trust is pushing him at the edge where he is hurting his love just because he loves her so much and can't let her go.A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go but Arnav can't let that happen.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He never let her go neither during forced marriage nor after kidnapping when she leaves him to move on.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeTk7Zn9aM

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeTk7Zn9aM[/YOUTUBE]

loved it 
wonderfulπŸ‘
soni19sweet thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode PART 129-Part 130

REALIZATION OF ASR

Dream world or fantasy land filled with fairy tales which satisfies our life with happiness with convivial endings but reality is different and acrimonious. Khushi's fantasy,dreamy land filled with thorns on Diwali night when her fragile and innocent heart broke into million pieces and no one heard the noise under the sound of those crackers except Arnav who himself was the censurable for that.

"Sapnon ki duniyan mein rehna hi accha hai kyuonke asli Duniya mein sirf dil toot te hain"

khushi's words today made him realize the audacity of his actions on Diwali night for which he might felt the pain and he did but the how did she consummate and contend with it ,he found it today but still is unaware of the depth of it.

Symbolisms and connections:Khushi and Arnav's reflection in the mirror is side ways and they both are unaware of true picture of real matter, her decision and at the top of Shyam's evilness for him and his decision for La for Khushi are still ambiguous.

Pause here:Shyam calls to confirm and Again Motilal is in the picture as pure trusting love of Anjali is getting first seed of suspicion in her mind in the shop today which our CV gulped down to even bother to connect later.

Motilal jeweler meets Anjali and plants the seed of thought of this [chakarvyue] ring in her mind as Shyam bought it from them ,the very same ring he denied upon.Her metagrobolized condition was worth watching as her blindness getting some light but she is adamant to remain blind with her belief.Even Mamiji and Naniji couldn't remain unnoticed.

From Arnav,Giving her New challenge is to keep her near his sight which looks like more for him as he can't bear her to be with anyone else.He decided to be with them during shopping of engagement dresses .He gives her his signature turned look and made it very clear what is his intentions are second time .He is measuring her "bechaini" by her corner eyes .He wants her to react and at the same time punishing her along with himself just because he loves her so much but can't accept that because of his own self created armor guards he is pushing his own luck.

His eyes and their thirst of Khushi never leave any chance to throw his daggers at her and its not gone unnoticed by her either.Both are lingering with hankering and yearning desires along with anger and disappointment mixed with some spice of avaricious and covetous cravings for her from his side and astounded staggering thoughts for him from hers. 

The amazing part is he wants to remove her hurdles but she is adamant not to be in that process and how can she as he is other woman's man now.

La tries some clothes on Khushi and Fate again brings a bride in front of her groom who just can't stay away from her beauty.He forgets to blink and The piano tone of Raba Ve mingles in with the misty wind which tears their souls apart to stop em for each other in this frozen moment the very same way as on Diwali night.

He steps forward and removes extra thread lines coming in his view to reach her and her vexation was pushing her seeing every where but him.She covers her self as his hot gazes are melting her in this process .He wants to touch her as his hand reach her unintentionally to remove her locks from her face the way he did during Diwali night.

She steps back which ignites the flickering flame of his angry and taunting mode and by lowering his hand he grabs the price tag with smirk.

"utna bhi bure nahin hai 'par tum aur tumhara fianc afford nahin kar pao gey 'mein tumhain khareed keh de daita hoon..apne finace se kehna Arnav Singh Raizada ne engagement present Diya hai'.Gift nahin tou tip samjh keh Rakh lo"

Translation: not bad but you and your finace will not be able to afford it.So what the hell I buy it for you tell your fianc ASR bought it as an engagement gift'or you can keep it as a tip'..

Khushi in her convulsion and with broken heart but still with certitude snatches away the price tag,"Nahin chahiyeh par poochne keh liye shukriya'.[no I don't want but thnx for asking]'you were right its not that bad but its not special either'I don't like it"

Khushi with dauntlessness in her broken voice and attitude delivers her answer.Way to go Khushi! He leaves with his flaring nostrils and this time she does not take her glaring off of him either.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He will be having AR desighner Lehnga choli during SR and for her wedding, her wish green one with lots of poms poms'.ASR will be Arnav doing all these for his Khushi.

The red is always his turning head point as he stood still first time in office seeing red all the way down to Karva chauth night

Khushi's laceration rolls down with incessant tears.La's expression of her joy as she is at cloud nine in her dream world all the time these days causes desolation and mayhem in Khushi. "Sapno ki Duniya mein hi rehna acha hai Lavanyaji kyuonkeh asli Duniya mein sirf Dil toot te hain"[Its better to live n dreamland as in reality your heart breaks] '  

Arnav who was witnessing  her deep commotion and anarchy shamble condition which washes his inner turmoil with his tears.He wants to hold her to remove all her pain but his hands stops in the air and then turns into fist with maelstrom with closed eyes as her tears shatteres mighty ASR shell of ego.

He leaves along with tears.Today he is cognizant of her shattered condition which he caused on Diwali night ,the night of Diyas which she brighten for him but he changed into darkness for her and for hiself too in return.Khushi's heart broke on Diwali's night and today again he ravishingly broke the strength of red beauty the very same way'but she is a fighter'..isn't she?...She did feel his presence full of agony as her heart and mind turns at his unheard voice.

Arnav leaves with his stammering voice and acts with convulsion and just like him Khushi is in her stammering condition with La as she knows the reason and very well aware of that'.He can't bear her tears which always act like a splattering hot oil on him'Period..

Reverberation of events swirls around him along with their meeting BG tune for hurting her badly."Kyuon karta hoon mein  aisa'hamesha usski ankhon mein ansoo'kyuon uski har baat se itni taqleef hoti hai mujhe'laikin ab aisa nahin hoga 'kyuonkeh mein aisa hone nahin doonga"

Translation: Why do I always do that?   Why do I cause tears in her eyes? Why it bothers me? But now it won't happen'because I won't let that happen.

La bought khushi's kind a dress as Khushi gave her courage against ASR"if you like it then buy it and don't worry about others".Every one at home loves the dress except ASR .

He bursts out at La for having a dress like Khushi"Eik tou mein phele hi'..[I am already trying ']He can't finish his sentence after seeing Khushi as he can't let go off of Khushi from his heart and mind ,day and night as everything reminds him off her.He orders La to change the dress.He walks away with his BG score loud and clear with big steps.Khushi a selfless cookie can't see La in this state and knows he is extra angry these days because of her.

Pause here:Today he is annoyed "jhooti mooti" at these poms and he will be taking these with him while leaving to London[even though these were not present on her dress] and will be holding lovingly remembering her in his palm'.uhhh'πŸ˜•

Arnav pacing back and forth when she comes in who he wants to forget and open the door .He knows without looking  and slowly turns "get out" by gulping down his anxiety and agony[like he is trying to say that just get out of my mind,heart and life some how].Khushi"No I need to talk to you"

Arnav steadily with his acrimony,"keep talking but I don't wanna hear" and turns his back to her after sliding the door as he never faces the truth and reality.

Khushi by opening the door ,"Its important for me to talk to you for clearing the misunderstanding'La bought the dress acc to my wish so if you wanna be angry so be with me"[Why do I smell ,he wanted to hear something else regarding with this Ghalat Fehmi misunderstanding]

Arnav in deep agonizing and bewilderment state,"Don't tell me how I supposed to talk with La'none of your business "'steps forward to close the door again when

Khusi calmly,"apke aas paas keh log apse kitna pyar karte hain apko bilkul bhi andaza nahin hai na'aap jante bhi hain apke inn kadwe bol se unke dil phe kya bitti hai'

Translation: You have no idea ppl around u love u so much ..do u have any idea ur bitterness words cut through their hearts]

Arnav by lowering gazes absorbing the truth.

Khushi continues persistenly,"Hum jante hain aap hum pe gussa hain.."

Bingo and his gazes angles straight  in her eyes by keeping the misunderstandings and ego guards up,"tum apne aapko samjhti kya ho 'tumhain lagta hai mein jo karta hoon tumhari wajha se karta hoon'aagar tumhain lagta ha keh mujhe tumhare hone na hone se koi fadak padta hai tou forget it'you don't even exist for me'tum ho ya na ho ..kuch kaho ya kuch karo..mujhe uss se koi fadak nahin padta .sumjhin tum"

Translation: What do u think of urself..you think I do everything because of you..you don't even exist for me'it doesn't matter to me whatever u say or do 'understand

PAUSE HERE: Wait a minute so you are admitting this all in a reverse mode'..because every action of yours reflect her existence in your life's decisions these days dear Chote.

PONDERING CONNECTING DOTS: On Diwali night"Koi matlab nahin hain" and today"you don't even exist for me'tum ho ya na ho ...mujhe uss se koi fadak nahin padta .sumjhin tum" is enough to shake her trust on certain aspects of this "humain kya aur kyuon huwa hai 'DM} Later'She is getting interwined in her thought process'.in this entangled magnetized pull of him.which leads "hum bhulana chahte hain par bhula nahi pate" on Holi... 

This will be changing"Khushi se door jane mein itni taqleef kyuon ho rahi hai" on airport to "Khushi mein tumhare bina jee nahin paoonga"  till "Khushi and Arnav khabi alag nahin ho sakte"

Khushi flinched back because of his hurdling on her while screaming .He turns around as he knows what he just have done again'

He hurt her again regardless he just promises to himself he won't and he knows it ,closes his eyes by sensing her uneven breathing due to crying and convulsion'He turns around to see her or in other words wanna remove her pain from her face but just freezes looking at her state.

Khushi's tears flow incessantly but by wiping her tears and gathering her courage but looking down, "hum jante hain humre hone na hone se aapko koi fadak nahin padta..par hum yeh bhool gaye thai keh aap ASR hain aur kissi ka dil dukhane keh baad aap khabi maafi nahin mangte"

Translation:I know you don't care about the fact that I exist or not..but I forgot that you are ASR and you don't apologize after hurting or breaking someone's heart"

Pause here: Amazingly she taught him a lesson by keeping her eyes down so he won't get embarrassed or angry so she can convey the message but she learnt that lowering voice with firm yet calm tone does the effect.

She closes the door by giving him meaningful look and leaves him trailing her out as usually.He has no idea how much he hurts her but as "mein aisa hi hoon..mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalata"  is saving him from my side.

Symbolism and connection: They both have reflection on the glass but both are facing each other and hovering reflections of each others too.THIS is the point from where they both always will be together in every part of their life either in hate or love facing each others in all aspects''

ASR snaps out twice today.He realizes and gulps down his awakening moment and apologizes to La by looking at Khushi because he knows he owes her a big one just like the night he said sorry to her first time but today he does not need any practice.

Khushi's eyes get the peace and bafflement at his words but not "sukoon" as she can't see him in La's arms.She leaves and his yearning eyes wants her to embrace [the fact she loves him and he does for her] and his unsaid prayers make her turning  around for him as she is listening to his heart..but he turns his face for not showing his vulnerability. She sees them and walks away leaving him trailing her all the way'''always in longing her proximity but today his pain brought unseen tears in his eyes.

PAUSE HERE: His realization of his mistakes was written all over as he comes and while seeing and measuring Khushi with his corner eyes he talks to La but every word is for his Khushi."agar tumhain pasand hain tou tumhain pehna chahiye"[you should wear if you like] as he is telling her what he couldn't deliver her in the store.

He was again in that wandering moment ,kiss chees ki bani hai" while trailing her way as he witnessed her gulping down the possessiveness of him in the proximity of La.

Other side Khushi and her "Dukh Sukh " with DM is clearly evident how her life is pre occupied with her LG."Ab hum unke bara mein sochainge hi nahin'humain nahin pata humain kya huwa hai aur kyuon huwa hai'humain kissi sawal ka jawab hi nahin chahiye"[I will never think about him'I don't know what and why happened to me but I don't need any answer ] and "I will be fine after their engagement" hmmm'lets see my dear..

Both of them made promises to break as NEW day is rising with lots of new hopes and twists ''..

NEW BEGINNING'.continue next

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9oA7uDTrE

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9oA7uDTrE[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAUYCMdXTE

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAUYCMdXTE[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8m5jKfwDTQ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8m5jKfwDTQ[/YOUTUBE]

one of the best
really eye catching and time gainer 
wrote 
i loved reading it 
and enjoyed the proximity of arshi close to my heart
wonder how you do so beautiful editing

another one wow

indi52 thumbnail
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Sohara, thanks for reminding this dk bose scene.

Episode 136

Parody on 'Bhag DKbose' from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam Babua - Part 5  

Hone wale sasural mein, main mazey se reh raha tha
Amma aur Buaji ko chai pilaake pataa raha tha
Raizada  ki toli aatey dekha,   
To kamrey mein jaake main to chup gaya aaa aaa aaa
Phas phas gaya Shyam babua babua, kamrey mein phas gaya
Ab niklega kaise tu bata, kamrey mein phas gaya
Arey darwaza khat khata rahi hai Khushiji, kamrey mein phas gaya
Phas phas gaya Shyam babua babua, kamrey mein phas gaya...

Kamrey mein phas gaya to, socha khidki se hoga koodna
Par darwaza khidki ka, zara bhi khula na,
Jab lagaa ke ab pakda gaya,  
Tab khidki ka darwaza hi khul gaya aaa aaa aaa
Arey pitne mein teri abhi waqt hai baaki bhaag bhaag Shyam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaaag

Translation:

I was staying joyfully at my to-be-in-laws house,
I was appeasing Amma and Buaji by giving them tea
I saw the Raizada people coming in
I went and hid inside the room
You are trapped Shyam babua, you are trapped in the room, tell how will you get out, you are trapped in the room
Khushi is knocking at the door, you are trapped in the room...

I got trapped in the room, thought I will have to jump out of the window
But the door of the window did not open at all
When I thought that now I am caught
Then the window door opened
Run run Shyam babua...
There is still some time left for you to be beaten up, run run Shyam babua...
😑

🀣🀣🀣 As soon as i opened my inbox and saw this, i jumped on it...while watching these scene a few days ago, i kid you not, i was so hoping you would add to the "Bhaag" series or yours... and if you hadn't i  would've PMed you with a request!! this one has to be the best  bhaag sceenes and you best bhaag poems πŸ˜†. THanks for the laughs this monday that is more hectic than i want ti to be,  Durgey!!!❀️

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Okay i hav to ask this...

i knw all of you might disagree with me on this...but i want to knw...is thr any1 who shares my thoughts

which ever review/analysis i hav come across so far...nd all i see is Akash's pure innocent love for Payal

i honestly hav to disagree here...i don see anythin pure abt it...come on he din even stand strong to understand is wife as to why she hid the fact abt shyam...

nd even marriage he din stand up for payal...Arnav convinced Mami...Akashi readily left the house instead of makin his mom understand...or to fight for his love ...yeah approx he must hav took her side some twice or thrice...but after tht...i really don think his love for Payal was ever so strong or pure

why do u guys like him...he is spineless acc to me (no offense intended)

just sharin my thoughts...do share your views...m speakin only abt Akash's love towards payal

Nice point supriya and when I watched the episodes I thought the same. However then I tried analyzing Akash character and objectively speaking- there are situations in life which we have no control over them. However Akash was not hot headed like Arnav and probably if Payal had told him about Shyam he would have dealt with the situation differently and they would all have been forewarned.  We saw that in Shyam revealing track he not for once said that he did not believe Payal. He also knew the fault was with Shyam and his two timing, however he felt betrayed because First : The brother he adored  was kidnapped and he was unaware of it even though his own mother knew about it. Second : The brother in law was cheating his much adored sister with his wife's sister who also happened to be his brother's wife and he was completely kept in dark about it, even though his own wife knew about it. So basically he had two nails to drive on the coffin of Shyam and one against his wife.

His complaint against Payal was why he was kept in dark of such a huge incident. I think his blaming Payal was quiet natural and rational. Khushi was Payal's younger sister so of course as an elder brother-in-law he had affection for her as was evident in many several occasions. Now when Khushi was alone in the house after Arnav was kidnapped I think it was very reasonable that if he had known Shyam was ogling for Khushi he would have taken measures to keep Khushi away from Shyam's advances, and we have seen many instances where Shyam was actually afraid of Akash. Also Anjali called him Hamare Bhai, with whom he had shared everything, who had sheltered him in every problem, and there she was totally broken down because of the way the secret was revealed to her. So no wonder he was cross with Payal. He loved and trusted Payal however the love of his life had kept a secret to herself which had put the life of three of his loved ones in danger- Arnav, Anjali and Khushi.  Also we know the one who trusts no one- our Arnav bitwa even believes everything Payal says with closed eyes, like the fact about her marriage and even Shyam Khushi sagai, when he had not even given Khushi a chance. So of course Akash would have believed Payal with the whole truth along with Shyam's manipulations as he did during the revealing track. Also the three siblings Arnav, Anjali and Akash were there for each other. So I doubt we as humans ourselves would have acted differently.

Now regarding him threatening to leave the house- he was the baby Then comes Mami wof the Raizada family. He was the one whom Arnav came to shield in every problem- personal or professional. He was one whose every emotion was bolstered by Anjali. He was one who took care of Manorama's tantrums, dad's complains and Nani's authority. When someone is in stress they regress to a younger form. And anyways he was stressed by his mother's words so he threatened to leave. We know well that he would not have been allowed to by his family like Nani, Dad, Anjali and Arnav; after all he was their most.

Now love of Akash for Payal was pure in a sense he was not two timing his love. However the strength I am also skeptical like you. But I think it was never put to test as much as Arshi's were.