Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

So as i sat and tried to gather a few thoughts on 127-128, somehow i found my self on youtube (see why it takes me so long to write?? short attention span!) and somehow i found watching a few scenes of Sobti on "Baat hamaari pakki hai" after IPK i had started to watch the show a few epis before i started writing on Blast and the rest was history.  I just had a thought though... 

His Shravan is SOOO different from ASR, alot like Barun himself actually. I thought Barun did a great job as Shravan also, but  I'm just wondering what the heck it was about Barun that mde Gul go "YES he is our Arnav Singh Raizada!!"...b/c from what i gathered, the role was practically his, it was Sanays who had to battle it out to play Khushi. I have only seen a handful epis of BHPH, but anyone out there seen all of it and shed light onto whether he had some scenes with anger  or any ASR-like scenes?? just curious.

Sohara, i know you've seen him from start...any thoughts??

would be interesting to catch and watch that/those scenes...Hats off to Gul either way for getting the casting so bang on!

There's a really good vm comparing the two, I also watched it after reading about it on IF last year, he looks very clean cut and young, but definitely had something when he was shown to be moody and his eyes twinkled a lot...he had the swoon factor that Gul must want for her main actor! He did have some angry scenes and jealous scenes and a gorgeous Kuch Kuch hota hai song rain scene.. but usually it was comedy in BHPH!

Here's a vm, with a few similarities between the two serials, may have been posted already...don't know how to post video...can Katelyn or Supriya or any other expert help! 
Credit to ahladini.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

hi ami,

from what i heard, he was not the first choice for asr nor sanaya for khushi. ksg apparently was a favourite... barun did the screen test, ksg couldn't make it, barun was cast. now inside stories i have never known of anything, but i get the feeling that is why all this talk i heard from some of how lalit m "made" him, etc. and i have heard lalit m himself say i the early days, that what was good about barun were his eyes. intense. not a word on his skills as an actor or anything else.

and though yes, barun also says he is a lot like the sweet easygoing shravan of bhph, something tells me, there's an asr in him too. we are more complex than we think we are, and if he didn't have any of the richness of the inner self that is needed to portray characters so different (though similar in certain ways), no amount of directing could have got it out of him.

for thinking of an asr like character i give gul full respect, but not really for casting barun... even more troubling is her lack of understanding of a hard working actor's calibre and aspirations, her completely unprofessional behaviour over the last days of ipk. 

they are lucky they got barun... and i will defend that statement no matter how biased i may be called. in fact, barun had a pretty large fan following after bhph (early fan pages in this very forum makes it quite clear) . i wasn't one of them, because i think the story was not well written and so didn't hold me there, yet right from swayam days i knew, there was something about the boy. not being a serial watcher i didn't wait for bhph, but if it was on while i surfed, i stopped and watched. now when i see, i notice him adding things to a pretty flat character. and we know what he did when the writers gave him something more to work with.

asr challenged barun. i don't think shravan did really, so i am super happy asr happened to him. he has grown as an actor thanks to it.

interestingly, his director for bhph speaks of the first time he saw barun and how he was most concerned... would a boy with that sort of voice be able to be the hero? ha ha, his voice was a problem... so were certain angles if you ask me... he can very easily look a bit effeminate (can work wonders to get him interesting roles), yes i said that... bhph has many such shots. yet, that voice became one of indelible effect, and his looks... from sweet boy to hard cold all man is there anything he can't do? a bit of a demon in him too.

gah, i miss him.

Don't know whether I should say this or not, but all those interviews, towards the end of the show and after, made me think very much why these actors were cast in the first place. And I came to some probable conclusions which may or may not be true at all. And those conclusions could be controversial. So, I will not mention my analysis but only say this that I feel that BS was supposed to be a fall guy, someone who would not be able to convey the role properly, and then to save ship, the first choice popular actor, who would be free by that time, would be brought in. But then, BS became a hit, leaving no way for the famous actor to enter. Of course, towards the end BS did become the fall guy, blaming him for everything.

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Don't know whether I should say this or not, but all those interviews, towards the end of the show and after, made me think very much why these actors were cast in the first place. And I came to some probable conclusions which may or may not be true at all. And those conclusions could be controversial. So, I will not mention my analysis but only say this that I feel that BS was supposed to be a fall guy, someone who would not be able to convey the role properly, and then to save ship, the first choice popular actor, who would be free by that time, would be brought in. But then, BS became a hit, leaving no way for the famous actor to enter. Of course, towards the end BS did become the fall guy, blaming him for everything.

Dear DurgaS,

My two bits too 😊... I had never seen a Hindi serial before IPK (which also happened pretty late, with major support from the internet!). And after it went off air, even though I still gorge on old episodes of this and only this show - the golden age when the writing gave ASR so much to do - I have dropped in on that other new one from the same makers. I did it cos I was curious to see what IPK had been sidelined for, and to see their male lead, who happened to mention in an interview that he had been the first choice for ASR. Not having seen  his work before, I wanted to see why. And I did right away. He seemed sufficiently appropriate on the surface. He does seem to fit into his suits well. And he has the hair. And to an extent, a passable gait. What he doesn't have is complexity... he would've dressed up everyday and given us a sort of cul-de-sac as ASR on IPK.

I'm not saying anything new here but I want to say it nevertheless. I think the makers didn't know it first but they got really lucky. What BS has, goes beyond looks and performance. And he gave the makers more than they'd aspired for... the show got a cult following and more than anything else, it offered free flowing interpretation cos every time we saw Him, we were trying to read those eyes. We were reading into His every word and every move (Hell, I still am, and there is always something new!). He offered it all on a silver platter, BS did. How could we resist. BS made ASR vulnerable. BS made ASR more than a strong and silent type love story hero. BS made ASR hot inside out.
Basically, BS made ASR breathe. And he made ASR think and do, the way only ASR would...
Why then, did the makers stop doing that? They started to cheat him, and this is the mighty ASR we are talking about. They started to make him do things he never would on his own, things he had done before, things he would never repeat on his watch.
And they really thought, after all the "creative" hara-kiri they flung around, they could blame the guy who made it all happen?

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rebecca...thanks for the VM...i remember watchin this...its really good one

nd whn both the marriage scenes were shown...i hav to sar Barun as ASR rocked it..in thts scene shravan is boyish!!

[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4BLkF44Ac4&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/YOUTUBE]

make sure you remove the space...nd thts how you post a video 😊
Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
@IssPKaur

Hi!. Completely agree with the above. πŸ‘πŸΌ I have really limited myself in my note. There is so much in me wanting to blurt out. The anger has been simmering all along. The treatment given to someone who's given so much to the show is pathetic. Lot of things that happened, we don't know. But, to some extent we can assume. Sometimes I feel, just as IPK could be made into a movie, the behind scenes story too could be made into one of those off-track movies.

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Durga good idea but not applicable on ppl like me who don't come everyday and this will be more hassel as all of us are in different boats .I can speak for myself only ...if everyone else is ok so be it but I won't make any promises.

@Sohara, @Arshi

You don't have to do anything extra. Just post your reviews whenever you can, as you have been doing.  I will be just taking your links and putting them under one heading, like Wiwy said, indexing. And I can take the links from the hyperlink symbol above your posts, so you don't have to pm the links. 😊 

I will see if I can do that for one episode sometime this week, so that you will get that idea.

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 126

and once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive, you won't even be sure, whether the storm is really over, but one thing is certain. when you come out of the storm you won't be the same person who walked in. that's what this storm's all about."
~~~~ haruki murakami ~~~~

jo tum mehsoos karti ho... jo main mehsoos karta hoon, humari dhadkane ek ho jaati hai. they feel things together... heart beats racing, storms rising... and the emotions are so stirring, they reverberate long after the screen has gone black.

there was a storm, a tempest, in the episode.

and a mehsoos. a feeling, a synchrony of feelings really.

there was the rising gale and thunder of the hour, at the same time an array of reflections, equal and opposites: in visual sequences, in dialogues that kept on building that sense of what he feels is what she feels and vice versa.

with "yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai," in 124, a hot desert wind seemed to blow in from far away and spiraled into a wild frenzy throwing all in turmoil. a tempest on the ocean, the waters restless, turning, tossing, pitching, rolling, heaving in terrifying waves, crashing on the shore. the shore reflecting the same unrest, shaken, torn, untethered, asunder.

"aur ant mein rajkumar aa jata tha..." and in the end, the prince would come... the sisters sat laughing a bit, yet both lost in private sadness about childhood dreams of rajkumar and happily ever after.

a dormant unrest in the air... then it reached khushi's eyes, she tried to deny that fantasy.

"hume bachpan mein aisi sari kahaniya sach kaise lagti thi, jiji... asli duniya mein sapno ke rajkumar kahan hote hain." why did we believe these stories were true, jiji... in the real world, where are such princes?

and yet the connection had been made. the word "rajkumar" had triggered a face, a man, a man shaking her and yelling at her... how can you be engaged, why don't i know...

a princess had chosen her prince... as if in a swayamvar, the ancient hindu ritual... no matter how many princes good or bad want your hand, you are free to choose the one you want, with just the adorning of a garland. in this case a garland of insults and angry words. from him to her and her to him, in private, only to and for each other.

she has chosen her rajkumar, and it is not the man who gave her a ring.

"asli duniya mein sapno ke rajkumar kahan hote hai..."

and the gust of wind rose to remind her... but this was no ordinary wind, it carried that storm in it...  she recalled him grabbing her, beside himself with gussa...

"yahan pe toh rajkumar gussel insaan hote hain..." here the rajkumar is an angry man. "jinke naak pe har waqt gussa rehta hai..." on whose nose there's always temper (a clumsy literal translation, sorry). she hadn't read a letter from a mother... yet she knew the exact description. two women who understood him instinctively perhaps. khushi had not yet worked out the math entirely, balancing the gussa was the ability to love really big... but something in her seemed to have started getting the hints already. otherwise why would she want him as rajkumar?

a lovely sequence where two sisters talk of their princes charming and the troubles of reaching happily ever after. and in classic ipk cool, delicate writing, neither knows who the other is speaking of. are you talking of shyam ji? no. and you? about abhishek ji?

camera moved and found the reflection scene.

two siblings again in a deep discussion. asr stands staring out of his room, while his sister gets some work done talking about an "alag si bechaini" she's seen in khushi. he is in pretty much the same state as khushi emotionally... storm tossed, bechain (literally: without peace... restless). his mind grapples with the situation, and just as she had hit on the fact that he is her rajkumar, he picks on a central truth... she does not care for her fiance, perhaps he even senses she cares for him.

silently, he listened... little eye movements, understated music, then the cut and thrust of riving violin strings. and words came pouring out of him, unguarded, uncontrolled... diwali night and again now... loss of control.

"bechain hai... khush nahin toh shadi kyun kar rahi hai... aisa faisla liya hi kyun jisse baad mein pachhtana pade... khush nahin hai toh sagai kyun ki.. kisne kaha tha haan kahne ke liye... kissine zabardasti ki thi kya... jisse pyaar nahin karti jisske saath reh nahin sakti, usske saath poori zindagi kaise bitaygi?"

restless she is... if she's not happy why is she marrying... why take  a decision you'll regret later... not happy, then why did she get engaged... who told her to say, yes... no one forced her... how will she spend her whole life with a man she doesn't love?

that wasn't all. he went on to:

"aur main..." and i... 

then he noticed di's face and stopped. what would he have said otherwise... and i... how will i spend my whole life without her? would he have said that?

di is shocked at this tirade... a very odd response. she hasn't seen the sadness, the hopelessness on his face. the voice... and this is the boy whose voice was considered a problem at one time, is indescribably real... he was lost in another world, where his mind was in a whirl.

he realised what he'd been saying...

"chhotey..." as di tried to comfort him, ask what's the matter, he cut in... a little shallow his breathing, a strained look around his nose and lips, he just looked away, separated himself from everything, everyoone, back in his shell, needing protection, he said,

"di, i'm fine... bas kuch der ke liye mujhe akela chhordo." di, i'm fine, just leave me alone for a while.

a wild wind entered frame. he heard his own words echoing... she will marry one she doesn't love... how does he know that? he can feel her... mehsoos, this is about knowing a person viscerally without having to think or even feel, pure instinct.

"there is peace even in the storm."
~~~~ vincent van gogh ~~~~

she stood in her verandah, he in his den. the storm came out in the open and showed itself. turbulence within, howling winds and thunder clap without. classic reflections again. her fiance talked to her, his fiance rambled behind him, but they were both in their own world. each thinking only of the other... with each other.

shyam had the temerity to hold her hand and slip on a bracelet... she was too perturbed to say anything... that cutting of his hand, the roil and agony in him since her angoothi words. she could feel it all... nothing else.

flash back: ''kya hua sab toh tumhare shaadi ke baat se bahut khush lag rahe hain... lekin tum?" what happened, everyone is so happy about your wedding... but you?

shyam is talking away, but it's as though she can't see or hear him, a beautifully executed scene, rich and fascinating in subtext... he talks of date cancelling... and there's clap of thunder. ambient sound segues to a voice in her head, she hears, "tumhari sagai ho gayee... kaise... mujhe faraq padta hai dammit kyunki...!"

and again camera looks for the other side of this picture... there it is. he stands looking out of the windows by the pool as la paces right behind looking for ideas for a honeymoon. he is hearing khushi's words,"aap yeh angoothi nahi pehna sakte... yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai... aap kya kah rahe hain humey samajh nahi aa raha..." a vulnerability in the voice, yet it seems to hurt him with its implications.

la notices he is far far away. winds race and howl, an omen in them, a feeling of all hell breaking loose. just in the tightly packed pain in his eyes is the message of a world ending.

the next morning, in the hallway a tense meeting... he wants to know what makes her bechain... he is concerned, hates to see her upset.

there's talk of the bracelet given to her by her fiance, of course he overhears and is irritated.

she hears shyam's voice on the phone and is curious about its familiar ring... who could it be? anjali wonders why khsuhi is sad... khushi avoids the question.

and then out of nowhere a face off with asr. the bracelet falls off her wrist, wonder why everything shyam gives just drops off here and there... a neat  cuing of no sense of belonging, no right, no place in her life.

"apni mangetar se kehna agli baar tumhe itna sasta gift na de," tell your fiance not to give you such a cheap gift next time, he says offensively. offense by the way is sometimes the best defence.

some insults are traded as always... that choosing of each other with a very special garland made of barbs and thorns.

"itna yakin hai toh nakhush kyuin lag rahi ho..." if you have such faith in him, why are you looking unhappy? i had the feeling, her downcast face is bothering him, he wants to hurt her a bit but also make her feel better... the classic push me pull you in him in all matters khushi.

"humari baat choriye, mr raizada... par aapka bank balance to achha hai toh aap itna pareshan kyun lagte hain?" let's not talk of me, she retorts sharply, fed up with his nastiness, your bank balance is good so why are you so het up?

ask yourself... "ki aap itne nakhush kyun hain." why you are so unhappy.

and finally, she plays back to him a line he'd said just the evening before. one that had hurt her. how could it not hurt him.

"aur rahi humari baat, hum aapko batade ki hum bahut khush hain..." and as for me, let me tell you, i am very happy.

he was concerned, but her sassiness enraged him... her naak pe gussa rajkumar. and for that claim of being happy, he wanted to hit out at her. happy? without him in her life? how could she? who did she think she was?

he starts a gritted teeth barrage, but it must be curtailed.

had it come out maybe the next hurricane could have been avoided... but in this scenario, nothing to break it... and so his decision to have his engagement ceremony the very next day.

before leaving a stymied audience and tears and worry and tension all around, he stops before his antagoniser, his opponent, his everything, and gives her a long hard look... let's check out who is more "khush."

arnav singh raizada is out to ride this storm and win. not a thought in his head for anyone else... pain has transformed to anger... someone must pay.

a storm song dedicated to the two... girl you gotta love your man... take him by the hand... make him understand.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=rYE1S6r3bkg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sohara]

It's time to celebrate Arnav and Khushi's famous hut scene. Let's forget about the BD and celebrate their almost consummation😳. Thanks Supriya to remind us.
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Episode-133

Both of their eyes are shinning with satisfaction, gleaming with happiness, flickering with content. Arnav and Khushi has become successful to unite Payal and Akash. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'm more happy for Arnav and khushi nowπŸ˜ƒ. Their relationship is certainly transcended  more. Moreover we got our bubbly, chirpy, naughty, garrulous Khushi back. -
i swear so happy whn she's happy πŸ˜ƒ
In their alleged engagement fiasco we actually lost our very own crazy khushi. so glad that got to watch some of her cute crazy antics today.

"I guess this deal will be good."
"deal" Khushi can't get what deal Arnav is talking about.
He rectifies that Akash, my brother is a good guy. It will be good for him. Khushi mutters, "in spite of your brother he is good."πŸ˜† Arnav gets confused what did she mean. Khushi weasels him, "but still my sister refused your brother." She adds "she is so stubborn that she will never say yes." She thinks to do something that can compel her to realize, what she feels for Akash. Arnav suggests to send Akash to her with lots of gifts. Obviously Khushi defies him, "it's not your business deal that give gift and take signature in a paper." She prefers to think something very good, very different, very exciting, dhamekedar. Her face glints with excitement. She concocts some plan.But Arnav looks impervious. He already underestimated her. He reluctantly wants to hear it, "bolo."- aw how sweet 
Khushi beckons him with her hand to come near so that she can whisper in his ear. When he took time Khushi again says to come near. He says in annoyance, "wait". He comes forward to listen.
(pause: I didn't get it why Khushi had to whisper in his ear? they were actually surrounded by unknown people, neither Akash, nor Payl was near. We know Khushi is crazy and childish, but our sexy boy is somehow childish too, but pretends mature. Or may be he is also turning crazy along with her. πŸ˜†) - my guess...cuz she thinks its a top secret mission...so it has to be all hush-hushπŸ˜†
She says her plan to him, but Arnav seems not so impressed.

Before leaving Khushi suggests Arnav to overlook whatever happened between them. "we should be united in this matter."  Arnav agrees and give his hand for a shake. Khushi hesitatingly gives her hand to him. Arnav is incredulous, cause he thinks the plan is very stupid and will fail. Khushi is determined that it will definitely work. - The real Arnav nd Khushi πŸ˜ƒ

On the way Khushi tells Arnav to make Akash understand everything. When they reached near GH, Arnav looks around and intends to say something to her. But he can't find Khushi on passenger seat. He is flabbergasted, Khushi is sitting below the seat. When Arnav asked her what she is doing there, she admonishes him to stay quiet, putting her finger on her lip "ssshhh,", she points her finger to show Payal, "jiji." She requests him to drive back a bit, if Payal would see them it will be garbad (problem). Khushi gets down from the car in a sitting position. She knocks on his window and reminds him again to make Akash realize everything. Arnav gets perplexed to see her still in half sitting position. When Arnav drove off, Khushi starts to walk bending her back as if it will be a big garbad if anybody sees her. Gosh I've never seen a crazy girl like her. God knows how Mr. Harvard brain will handle this crazy chick!πŸ˜† - i swear...but i seriously think he is the only one who could hav ever handled her πŸ˜‰

Khushi is reading loudly the daily horoscope from the newspaper. She is predecting the facts about the sign Libra. I guess Payal is Libra. Payal gets annoyed to hear her nonsense  blabber. Khushi is checking the clock. I guess waiting for Akash's call. She is getting impatient, looking at the phone now, cursing Arnav, 'this laad Governor." Finally the phone rings. Payal tells her to answer, but she flees. So Payal answers the call and it's Akash. Payal is not ready to hear anything. She cuts the call. Khushi is exulting in happiness. Akash asks Arnav how many times does he have to call? He says three times, though Khushi said four times. Arnav thinks it will be too much to call four times. But Akash wants to go with Khushi, "Bhai, Khushi knows her better, naa?" Akash wants to call four times. Arnav tells him to think from the business point of view. He doesn't want to make the client realize that they are too eager to make the deal. He suggests him to work in their way. Akash pleas, "bhai it's not client, it's Payalji, it's not business, but my wedding."🀣 Our sexy boy is over confident, he is acting extra grumpy, working on his lappy pouting his face. But Akash wants to do what Khushi instructed. Arnav looks at him with a big grin on his face. Akash avoids his grim look and starts his mission Payal. 
Gosh Akash is a spineless guy for sure. bechare lovelorn! - couldn agree more!!!

"Phone number do" Khushi is counting the calls. Akash calls again, but Payal is implacable, "I told you before, why are you troubling me?" She cuts the call. Aranv gives him an assuring pat and leaves. When Payal calls Khushi, she tucks herself with a blanket, pretends to take a nap."hum bas jhappi lerehehai." the phone rings again. Payal is sure it is Akash, but it's Happyji. Again the phone rings. it's Akash now, "I'm calling you for the last time." Payal is frantic this time, "yes it should be the last time, cause I'm not gonna receive the call any more." Khsuhi looks at the time. She is delectable cause the first part of the drama is completed, she is waiting for the second part. 

"Ting tong" the door bell rings. Payal opens the door and it's Arnav. He shows her a letter, "look for you what my brother is doing." Khushi intervenes with full fighting spree, "your brother is brother, but my jiji is not jiji? you don't understand the word no. where my jiji told, she told, why are you coming again and again"

Arnav is infuriating in real. Payal tries to stop her. But Khushi continues. "I know my jiji is one in a million, but she already gave her verdict, and if you are so eager to hear no, then she will write in a paper and you paste in the wall, read it now and then  no no no." Khushi's overacting rankles Arnav more, "shut up, and see, for you wHAt my bro is going to do."  Khushi snatches the letter from his hand and starts to read. haila it's not the letter what Akash supposed to send🀣. Khushi is flummoxed, "what is this?" Arnav takes it from her hand, opens it and gives it back to her. Ok here goes the right letter. Khushi starts to read aloud with lot of emotions,πŸ˜†

"Payalji, I tried to talk to you so many times. but you. forget it. You don't want to talk to me, don't want to listen either, don't want to accept my love, then what is the point to live?" She is astounded, "kya?" she winks at ArnavπŸ˜‰ and continues reading, "I'm going far, far away from you." -Sohara your review is hilarious...enjoyin your take πŸ˜ƒ

After hearing this breaking news how cum Payal can stay quiet. She takes the letter from her hand. Khushi beckons her head to Arnav to do the next drama. He also acts like an obedient student. "haan, if anything happens to my brother because of you." He threatens her. But Payal convulses in tension, "where is he now." Khushi's countenance brightens up with a big smile,  nodding her head saying him silently, "What I told you?" Aranv says her that he saw him to go towards scandal points (I didn't get the name). Payal says in embroilment, "you saw him going, but why didn't you stop him? what kind of brother you are?" 🀣

khushi perplexes now, problem, it was not in her script. Arnav gets stupefied, he doesn't know what to say. He screams at Khushi, 'what shall I say now?"

🀣
(pause: Gosh Mr. Harvard brain, use your intellect. where is your shattir dimaag? it seems like you need your future biwi Khushi to assist you. It looks like Khushi is smarter than you.) -
good one πŸ˜†

Khushi is ready with her sagacious answer. "kya matlab hai, ye kya bolu apaka? what do you mean by saying what to say? don't say anything. It's your brother, go and search him. " she looks at him with a plea to control the situation. Payal also is asking what is the matter? Khushi evades her question, "don't ask so much questions like him. Let's go fast, before anything happens." Payal is about to cry now, "don't talk like that Khushi. plz take me to him fast." They all rush to go to get Akash.

Khushi gives Arnav another wink in the car, that her plan is working.

When they reached the hill top place. Payal runs to check Akash. Khushi gets scrumptious, seeing her plan to get successful. But Arnav is annoyed at her, "really stupid plan, there was lots of loops there. Your sister was right. If I saw Akash going to suicide, should I go to save him or go to your home to give the letter. " Khushi admonishes him to stay quiet, "sshhh" she is happy, "jiji came, so the plan was good." - i love this Arnav...such good times in IPK

Payal is hollering Akash's name. She is crying. She cowers to see Akash's glasses. Khushi is precarious asks Arnav, "Akash is not seen anywhere, sach mein to nahi kude! whether he really jumped!." They run to check after hearing Payal's bawl "akashji!" When they reaches to the edge of the hill top they see Akash's glasses. Khushi says in embroilment, "Jiji, hume lagtahe ki Akashji chasma uthar ke kude honge. woh kya haina une socha honge ki uchay na dekhe to kam daar lagenga. aur kud nei mei bhi asan honge. kyu Arnavji? πŸ€£
 Arnav is controlling his laughter. She turns to Arnav for assurance. Arnav hides his smile. - Laad Governer smile πŸ˜‰

Payal recollects all her encounters with Akash, his confession, everything. She is crying incessantly. Khushi nods to Arnav, where is Akash? Arnav nods to her to take a look at Payal.

Payal is yowling that she lost Akash. Now how can she say that how much she loves him. Khushi is exulting in joy. When Payal cuts her hand in Akash's broken glasses, Akash comes out. "careful Payalji." Payal sighs a relief to see him. Seh becomes oblivious of everything and hugs him, "What were you going to do?  If anything happened to you?" Akash assures her that nothing would happen to him, cause he was sure that she would come indeed. Khushi's happiness knows no bound. Finally her jiji found her love. She holds Arnav's hand in excitement. Arnav is amused to see her innocent candor. He first looks at his hand then to her ambiguously. When Khushi realises that she is crossing her bar, she leaves his hand. Romantic rabba vey in piano signifies their moment.- aww...well written sohara πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Khushi shows Arnav a thumbs up, what doesn't go unnoticed by Payal. She understands the sham. She extricates Akash from her embrace and intends to leave in anger, "So you all were playing prank with me?" 

Akash stops Payal, "I'm sorry that I lied. If I wouldn't lie you wouldn't come. If you wouldn't come how will you come to know that you also love me. I know that our family background is different, but I also know that I won't be happy with any body else beside you. Now I also came to know that you also have the same thought." Payal is skeptical that his family may not. Arnav affirms her that he will talk. Everybody turns to him, "I will handle the family." Khushi smiles at him. Akash hugs Arnav in gratitude. Payal though complains that khushi fooled her, but doesn't forget to take her baby sis in a warm hug. Khushi says a silent prayer  to DM for listening to her plea. Aranv and Khushi both looks at each other. They feel a surge of satisfaction.πŸ˜ƒ

Akash takes Payal's hand, "let's go, there is a first aid kit in the car." Two siblings follow them. Arnav and Khushi both are stealing occasional glances to each other. Both their faces are beaming with gentle smiles. They are felicitous and content to unite their siblings.⭐️

Sohara...it was a wonderful reviewπŸ‘...really loved your take on Arnav-Khushi's relationship β­οΈπŸ‘

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Sohara, thanks for reminding this dk bose scene.

Episode 136

Parody on 'Bhag DKbose' from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam Babua - Part 5  

Hone wale sasural mein, main mazey se reh raha tha
Amma aur Buaji ko chai pilaake pataa raha tha
Raizada  ki toli aatey dekha,   
To kamrey mein jaake main to chup gaya aaa aaa aaa
Phas phas gaya Shyam babua babua, kamrey mein phas gaya
Ab niklega kaise tu bata, kamrey mein phas gaya
Arey darwaza khat khata rahi hai Khushiji, kamrey mein phas gaya
Phas phas gaya Shyam babua babua, kamrey mein phas gaya...

Kamrey mein phas gaya to, socha khidki se hoga koodna
Par darwaza khidki ka, zara bhi khula na,
Jab lagaa ke ab pakda gaya,  
Tab khidki ka darwaza hi khul gaya aaa aaa aaa
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Arey pitne mein teri abhi waqt hai baaki bhaag bhaag Shyam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaaag

Translation:

I was staying joyfully at my to-be-in-laws house,
I was appeasing Amma and Buaji by giving them tea
I saw the Raizada people coming in
I went and hid inside the room
You are trapped Shyam babua, you are trapped in the room, tell how will you get out, you are trapped in the room
Khushi is knocking at the door, you are trapped in the room...

I got trapped in the room, thought I will have to jump out of the window
But the door of the window did not open at all
When I thought that now I am caught
Then the window door opened
Run run Shyam babua...
There is still some time left for you to be beaten up, run run Shyam babua...
😑
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning Blasters!!

so happy to wake up to  so many replies to my question.

Thanks Sohara, Arshi, Indi, Rebecca, Durga and IssPKaur for shedding some light on things that i didn't know.

Indi, so he did do a screen test? that explains a lot. Maybe i misunderstood what i had heard. I makes sense that he was selected. I agree with you about GUl  and PH towards the end, just thought she would deserve credit for casting Barun so well esp if Shravan was nothing like ASR...but  its good to know that Barn was not the first choice and like IssPkaur pounted out they got extremely lucky. She doesn't get full credit, i think both of you  are right, Barun def gave them more than they every hope to get out of ASR. Waching Shravan, complexity is exactly what he's lacking, the boy did do wonders when he had something to work with. Would love to see some of his earlier works. I'm sure he improved but  wanna look for that X-factor that you talk about in Shradha. 
 So the guy from QH was gonna be our ASR?????? what the?? I've seen him in a 2/3 scenes and sorry to say but along with the PH, we all got so lucky with BS!!

Durgey, just let it all out, when the whole fiasco towards the end happened i got so caught up then realized I don't know who to believe, but i would love to hear what you or Indi or anyone here would have to say sometime. You can Pm me, we prob don't want to turn the blast thread into that war zone againπŸ˜†

Rebecca, thanks so much for the VM, i do remember that one, its crazy how mucht he shows had in common but the  charactera nd the tiny details must've made all the difference b/c hit and super hit.

Thanks all of you again. sorry in a rush to get to work, shall be back :)

Aashi πŸ˜‰

Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago