indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 139

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfp7UW5YKwg[/YOUTUBE]

A Star Plus segment from Youtube.

First telecast Friday, 9 December, 2011

Only Dailymotion full episode links today

Dailymotion:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz9hgc_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-139_shortfilms#.UanCeIvn_mI

Dailymotion with English subtitles:

Part 1:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1afzFPckjCCnZ48PuL

Part 2:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5temM3JxH0a0w48PCZ

Thanks, Katelyn for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thanks so much dear!! for all the blues and purples and the claps :) i'm glad you like the  storm collage and placement😊 enjoyed reading all of you comments, great connectiong with the bracelet it buys later...the one we never saw here wearing πŸ˜‘...ya who knows it may stem from him wishing here.

and about La, totaly agree the girl is in complete denial, even when he wants to break up with her, she tries desperately to change the topic...she does admit them "khud se jhoot bolti rahi"...but i just don't know why they doent show her a weeny bit concerned about his erratic decisions.

anyway, thanks again!😊

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 130

Such strong emotions by the 2

Episode 131

i loved Arnav's expression at the mention of Khushi 😳

Sup, β€οΈ them both, great caps all around. I just love the pretty yellows and brightness in the second one πŸ‘
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ supriya, i have been hopping between posts, a bit scattered, trying to see what's going on. every time my eyes fell on these two collages i felt good. asr's expressions are so good.thanks for these beauties.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 135
Hai what a pic. you want to kill me?

farre anyone?

now if you are a hotshot drop dead gorgeous tycoon with a mind for cracking deals and getting people to do what you want, convincing them in ways fair and otherwise that what you say is a thing of profit, anything else is sure to lead to loss, what is the one thing you will most need when off to handle a tricky situation?

why, farre of course.

what farre? you may ask with imperious impatience.

you know, those cheating wala paper.

look at this naughty expresssion. I was laughing clutching my stomach when she said the word farre.

things have come to a head, akash is storming out of home, mami's refusal to accept payal as bahu has him in a frenzy and the whole family is stirred and desperate trying to bring calm back. everything is happening too fast.

as this dramatic scene unfolds, an episode with two classic ipk elements is coming together. humour and the contrasting philosophies of kkg and asr. one light and frothy, the other deeper and just as defining of their relationship as anything else.
but the funny thing is the classy, serious, sexy business tycoon Raizada also acting crazy like the carzy girl.

that sizzle of comedy which barun and sanaya pulled off together, added immeasurably to the ajeeb love story of one arnav singh raizada and one khushi kumari gupta, and was very much a part of what made it all so sexy.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

khushi urges asr to go quickly and save the situation... doing things her way, of course. this entails emotion, dramatic dialogue, not cool headed negotiation as is his wont. he is highly skeptical of the approach, but recent events have indicated that sometimes she gets it right... sort of.

sanaya deftly delivers a completely filmi khushi with great conviction and not a trace of hamming. khushi is genuinely a bit hindi phillum, she is a fan of salman khan... her solutions to problems tend to have celluloid sensibilities. recall the fully togged dulhan on bed strategy to ensnare asr into marrying la, or for that matter the selling of bangles to fill his office with plants in a bid to sway his decison. not into excel spreadsheet type analysis and strategies, our jhalli.
she is filmy for sure. just remember her "nahiii!!!" in the dhaba.

"haan haan ab hum miss manorma se miss-takewa ban gaye hain, humre har baat pe problem hi problem hai," yes yes, wails mami in ascending melodrama, now from miss manorama i have become mistake, whatever i say is a problem.

"aisan third kilas chhokariya se hum apan akas bitwa ke haippy marriage kaise kar de?" with such a "third class girl" how can i conclude a happy marriage for my akash. oh the tongue is sharper than those garden shears today, she's been hurt deep by this independence shown by her doting, gentle son, and his lack of interest in rich, upper class girls is absolutely intolerable. she has been that "third class girl" and has struggled all her life to clamber up the social rungs and hit super first kilass, and now her bitwa is all set to bring an ordinary girl home as wife. politically, this ruins her... her much cogitated plan being to get son hitched to a wealthy heiress, and improve her status and position in the family transitively: saas of rich bahu, something grand and irrevocable about that.
What a wrong concept! But what can we expect from mamiji, she herself is a third killas.

poor manorama, all the insecurities of being born poor, if only she were a little less crass and obvious. but then she wouldn't have been mami, would she. 

chaos in the living room. the two conspirators - in these matters asr and khsuhi are absolutely on the same side, each for the happiness of their sibling - watch from above.

go go and speak, this is the chance... khushi tells asr. "aur yad rakhiyega... jodiya... uparwala... kahin na kahin sab ke liye..." and reemember... couples, the one up there... somewhere there's someone for everyone. uff the hooey.

he turns away exasperated.

which is when she makes the farre offer. of course, who can ignore such  wiles... a girl who is willing to give you all her farres, got to give her at least your heart. what say, asr.πŸ‘

living room is tense. for a change, even mamaji is present and livid at his wife's antics.

"mamiji," starts asr.

"khushi ji, aap kab aayee?" khsuhi ji, when did you come, asks anjali close to tears, the chaos in the house.

asr begins to present his case... highly tutored by the one who knows about such matters. well at least, that's what she claims.

"arnav ji aap sab se kuch kahna chate hain..." arnav ji wants to tell you all something. khushi takes position to guide him, her confidence and smugness are too good to watch, and all over her smile.

"mamiji, mujhe aap logo se yeh kahna tha ki..."mamiji i wanted to tell you... he rushes a bit, very uncomfortable, this is too corny for him. but he is awww cute conveying that, yes khushi, i am cool with this hesitant, awkward asr.

"ka baat hai arnav bitwa? humka bolne ke liye koi muhurat ka baiting karat ho ka?"mami is impatient, sharp, what's up, arnav bitwa, are you waiting for some auspicious hour to tell me?

"nahin, mamiji..."his rasp is back, his no nonsense air.

"main yeh kah raha tha ki woh upar..." i am saying that the up - again he attempts feebly. charlie brown comes to mind, especially the expression or lack thereof on his face when lucy says really gluey silly things.

a lame finger points skyward... all are intrigued... upar? above? what's there? a classic comedy moment.

khushi interrupts... with gestures... not that, this... and a smiling pose.
it was such a cute scene!

valiantly, the karmayogi pushes on... "haan jodia..." yes couples, he blurts. funny man, no clue how to do this soppy stuff. arnav singh raizada yells screams shouts, makes deals not filmi speeches. that is princess jhalli's forte.

"ji uh har kissi ke liye koi na koi kahin na kahin..."er, for everyone someone, somewhere or the other. everyone is looking more and more puzzled, what 's happened to the boy? this is not going well at all... and a huge burst of laughter is pushing at my throat.
But I wonder how he even agreed to do this filmy thing! I'm telling you Khushi will soon make him completely crazy like her.

"i mean upar se..." i mean from above... the man is desperate now. 

"hello hi bye bye..." manorama is quick to grab the words and twist them to her own purpose. the bride and the groom that come from upar, above... they should be of the same upper class. equal status...

"one taap one battam naahi chalat hai!"one top class another lower class won't work. not one to mince her words our spitfire mami. so what if her thinking is crass, effete, and utterly erroneous.

akash needs miss india, not khoon bhari tang, mami is clear.

so how long will asr's patience last. aren't his eyes already showing signs of change? impatience? ownership? time for "enough"?

"par mami ji..."

"phool istap, arnav bitwa... esab philmi tak batiyane ki koi jaroorat nahin hai..." full stop, arnav bitwa, mno need for all this filmi talk. uh oh.

la tries: but mamiji, akash's choice is also important, isn't it?

mami won't listen to anjali, akash, la, anyone.

our man is losing it and getting in form. he walks off, and those little eye movements stay back in my head to torture me mercilessly.

at the poolside. he stands, concerned, even angry.

she walks up to him, and promptly says the wrong thing, "arnavji aapne theek se nahin..." arnav i, you didn't say it right.

"just shut up, khushi..." he whirls around. furious. in seconds he is the confident, on top of everything man we know.

"maine tumse pahle hi kaha tha... yeh jodia... koi kahin... ye sab..." i'd told you before... all this couples, somewhere someone... all this...

gritted teeth... supremely nasty yet utterly gorgeous, yet another asr trademark.
Uff, I don't know, I love angry ASR more.

"yeh sab phaltoo ki baatein hain... it's nonsense." 

if there's one person on earth who doesn't balk at his clenched jaw, angry voice, it's miss filmi. she insists, "agar aap ne thodi bhavna ke saath, mehsoos karke kaha hota toh..." if you had said those things with feelings... and she gets even more movie-ish, reminding me of the cliched creative flakepot as she completes, "feeling, arnav ji, feeling!"

"mujhe mat sikhao apni yeh stoopid feelings aur lines!"don't teach me your stupid feelings and lines. but arnav ji, those feelings, stoopid or not, you are already swimming in helplessly... the jodi has been made it seems, somewhere it appears there's someone meant for everyone, even the heartless khadoos businessman whose strategies never fail.

"hum naahin agreeangey" mamiji shrieks she will not agree. her husband reminds her of her background, that lowly status she has so longed to obliterate... things escalate. and in no time, mami is leaving home. mamaji decides to call her bluff and doesn't stop her, she is out of the house, hoping someone will call her back, too troubled to give in on her own. emotions are all in a mess, hysteria lurks everywhere.

out walks the cool suave tycoon."
mujhe apne tareeke se handle karna hai," i will handle it my way, he's decided."
problem koi bhi ho... professional ya personal... solution ek hi hota hai... aur solution kissi feelings ya dil se nahin aata... solution aata hai power aur paise se..."whatever may be the problem, professional or personal, the solution doesn't come from some feeling... it comes from power and money.

sexy cool voice, a graze of tiredness lacing it, and a certain authority that comes from tackling the din and grime of real life every day.

"yeh ek language hai jo sabko samajh aati hai," this is one language everyone understands.

i feel a sudden sense of sadness for this young man... what a lesson life has taught him. those who haven't had a difficult childhood will perhaps never gauge the all its implications. this icy hardness was there in vijay verma too, remember "deewar," one of our first meetings with the classic angry young man? in him that aching need to be loved and freed of pain too. in deewar, the atheist was made to finally stand before god and beg for his mother's life, and then he had to die. we were not ready maybe for any other end. but this time round, asr will be able to stay non theistic and look forward to a life with the innocent mad utterly theistic love of his life. they did try to kill him, but we would have none of that. vijay verma would have been proud of asr. 
I'm not familiar with the movie you mentioned.But in ASR's case I think he is right. In this world who has money and power, he can make his work done fast. Specially if the dealing is with person like mami, who only measures people with class and money.

"got it..." he walks away.

this is the asr position. across from it sits kkg's belief... emotions matter. who's right who's wrong. i think the writers went with both. depends on the situation. 

in this case, asr was right. his smart taut conversation with his mami gave her the scenario succinctly. think with your dimaag, not dil. walk out now, and the position you've built over years is gone in a trice. make peace with the inevitable, use it to your advantage, you'll rule. mami understands this language, as his instincts told him she would.

and mano darling is back.

but before he went out to get mami, he showed his sweetest side without even realising it. his nani was collapsing as he came into the living area, in a second he was the loving, concerned grandson. held her tenderly, walked her to a seat, made sure she was ok, even di was not given priority at this point, he knew who was most perturbed by all this.

then arnav singh raizada strode out to get his family back in order. on the day he'd quietly bought his mami the necklace she desired, he showed he new her heart. today he proved he knew her head.
Good observation.! πŸ‘ ASR knows how to deal with people. That's why he became so successful in such young age. He looked stone hearted from outside, but it's surreal that how meticulously he takes care of each and every single members of his family.

he is coolly triumphant.

she smiles a "see, i told ya," smile, still believing it was her idea tat worked. 

no i did nothing the way you said, "tumhara yeh khayal hi stoopid hai ki yeh duniya emotions par chalti hai," this very thought of yours is stupid that the world runs on emotions.
people understand "faida" and "nuksan," profit and loss... not "dil" and "jazbaat," heart and emotional considerations. 

mise en scene cleverly etched 
a little advance retreat at this point.

"ek baar phir tum galat nikli aur main sahi..." once again you were wrong, and i right. asr music. then that walk up the stairs, leaving all behind, ascending.

Superb!
all the bold lines i liked most.
 you will see my comment everywhere.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 115!!!!!!!!!!!!

The episode begins with Garima telling Khushi to call up the RM and tell them that she wouldn't be coming to work anymore. Khushi obeys and as she dials the phone' she fears that ASR might pick up the landline so calls up Anjali on her cellphone and informs that she won't be coming for work from now on as Nani has accepted La. Anjali asks her to come and meet her once in a while at least. Khushi gets in a fix as Nani herself comes on phone and says to come for her sake instead of saying bye on phone. Khushi finally agrees. Anjali hugs Nani and thanks her. Nani says Khushi has always kept her respect. She's very nice. Anjali says they should do something special for her. Nani goes to get something. Anjali calls OP saying that she will make jalebis for Khushi herself. Arnav overhears this and gets puzzled. Nani comes and asks Anjali if the gold chain is fine for Khushi since it's her last day. Arnav gets shocked and upset listening to this. Mami is clearly upset with this. She taunts that they should throw a whole farewell party for her (she is just jealous, you have to earn respect like they respect khushi and not demand it). Nani just rolls her eyes and Anjali explains that Khushi has done a lot for them just like family and made Arnav's marriage possible, they must do this much for her. Arnav is overhearing this and grits his teeth (he is mad because of her he agreed to something he never wants to do and also he will never see her again but then again he should be happy right because he always tells her that he does not want to see her face)

Khushi tells bua ji that Anjali is calling her one last time but she won't go. She then murmurs to herself that why should she go again? So that he could insult her again? She starts going when bua ji asks her to take her bag at least. She does and again says she won't go. Meanwhile Arnav is working on his old school laptopπŸ˜†  but his mind is elsewhere as he recalls how he was rude to Khushi about her payal on Diwali and how he overheard that today is her last day. La calls for him. She says she's wondering what to gift Khushi. It's her last day and she will really miss her. She asks if she should gift her a dress, her style. Arnav just bangs his laptop and leaves leaving La shocked. (well duh he is angry how else will he see his lady love again, he really sucks at saying goodbye)

Mami says finally they'll get rid of Nandkishore and phatti saree. Nani says she should be happy Because of Khushi, ASR agreed for marriage and now they can think for Akash's. Nani and La asks Anjali if Khushi can keep coming but Anjali says it won't be possible because she wanted to say bye on the phone itself. ASR comes and screams at Anjali about why she called Khushi again. Her work is done now she'll ask for extra day's salary. Nani asks him to shut up. It's not always about money. Arnav says it is for some people. He's sick and tired of Khushi and (I know why he is upset but at the moment he sounds like a little kid who is not getting attention)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†'but he can't complete as he feels a familiar breeze. He turns around and everyone is shocked to see an upset and offended Khushi. She turns around to leave but is stopped by Nani. Nani says she's come on her invitation. She shouldn't leave because someone else said so. Mami says this is all drama. Anjali and La also attempt to stop her for their sake as well as the jalebis. Arnav just leaves from there as Khushi watches. He turns to get one last glimpse (because he might never see her again) but then leaves.

Nani gifts Khushi the gold chain which she can't accept because it's expensive. Nani says they aren't strangers. Khushi thanks her and takes her blessings. Anjali also gifts her the Gita and says she wishes peace for her and so does La. Manorma says she also has a giphat from her.She asks her to put her hand forward. She takes her hand and says 'Hello Hi, nice to see you' and then rudely takes her hand away and says 'Bye bye'. Shaking hands with Manorma is a gift enough for 'servants' (did she forget that she was once a servant)'Before everyone can overcome this shock ( I wanted nani to put her down and show her her place but the cat got her tongue), They hear ASR screaming that he had asked for coffee not juice. OP tries to reason that it was juice, saying that he asked for juice and he hates coffee without sugar'arnav is like now you are telling me what I like and don't like and asks him to get out (did OP's voice get deeper?). OP timidly starts cleaning the mess arnav created but ASR just screams at him to leave it and leave the room.

I wish I could say mami that may be you were a servant, but Khushi is not a servant. She worked as La's teacher. And a teacher is the greatest designation of this world.she is ignoble herself, so she thought of Khushi like that.

Nani wonders why Arnav is so short tempered these days (duh because of khushi). The bell rings. Anjali says this must be panditji. She'd called him to make La's kundali. Everyone asks Khushi to come along as well. She says she'll just keep the gifts and come. Everyone leaves. Khushi sees ASR working and he sees Khushi fiddling with her stuff. Khushi goes to keep the stuff somewhere but then sees ASR and turns back.

Shyam is torturing Shashi telling him he can't wait for bua ji and Garima to return from panditji and tortures him for the medicine as well and how he will get engaged to Khushi (I skipped this scene)

Arnav feels the breeze again and turns around to see Khushi on the poolside (why did she go inside the lion's den). He asks her to leave. Khushi gets taken aback but not really shocked. She doesn't go. Arnav says he doesn't want to talk nor see her face. Khushi says she is not interested either. She just came'but Arnav doesn't let her complete. He asks if she has a problem comprehending stuff once told to her. Khushi tries to reason out but he grabs her arms and tells her to LEAVE! Khushi squirms in Arnav's arms. He finally leaves go of her with a jerk and she falls back in reaction and her hand hits the glass. Arnav's movement instinctively stops  and he just closes his eyes to calm down. He asks her why she's here. He turns around and sees she's gone.

Khushi is climbing down the stairs, her hand hidden in her dupatta. Anjali comes and asks her why she didn't come. Khushi says she needs to leave. Anjali tries to make her stop and asks if she felt bad about what Arnav said. Khushi makes the excuse that she needs to go to the temple. Anjali says she will really miss her and will pray for her happiness. She hugs Khushi. Khushi slowly bids adieu to Nani, La and even mami. Manorma shrugs her off but Nani and La reciprocate with their blessing and hug respectively. La asks Khushi to stay in touch. They'll party. Nani gives a stern cough. La says they'll go for satsang as well and even Nani gets amused. Arnav is watching this whole farewell ceremony ( A bit confused, a bit sad, a bit puzzled about his own conflicting emotions) The episode ends on his face. Will arnav stop khushi from leaving or get her back into his house???

Thanks for all the wishes!!!!!! you guys are awesome

You are welcome.

nice take Anita.
We saw how convulsed Arnav was after hurting Khushi. I don't get it why his family can't see his acrimonious behavior. Where he should be happy that he going to get married, but here he is exasperated than ever.
Like you, all of us thought why Khushi again and again go to bear his acrimony. The answer is simple and this is her love. her unconditional love for Arnav pulls her towards him.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Episode 116!!!!!!!!!!

La and Anjali seeing off our Khushi' Arnav is watching from the pool side feeling a whole lot of emotions. La asked Anjali why did khushi leave so fast and she said that before going home khushi has to go to some mandir and arnav heard this (he has some good hearing if he heard all that from where he was standing)'πŸ˜†he turns around and then he sees that mannat key (have you noticed that key keeps changing shapes ) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and tries to throw it but in he remembers the time khushi found it and  sees blood on the table by the broken glass and remembers how khushi's hand lands on the cup, more specifically khushi's blood.

Khushi already reached the mandir and asked DM that she does not want to see arnav's face anymore and does not want to go back to there, since she returned the last thing that will remind her of arnav(she needs to stop asking for that because it never comes true). Her Radar seems to be becoming stronger she sensed him when he was outside the mandir and Arnav starts coming to the mandir

Radar!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In the GH, Shyam is serving water to bua ji and bua ji was saying that the pandit  found a mahurat'and shyam was smiling (I swear garima was observing shyam at that moment) said that the mahurat is at 6:00 but the engagement won't happen and his smile falters'shyam is like why'she said because sanka devi is not here'shyam looks at his watch and realized that there is five minutes til six'he tells bua ji and was like duh that is why it will not happen it is practically 6'shyam gets up and is tense wondering where khushi is

At the mandir Khushi walks off as Arnav comes to talk to her and he gets mad and she said 'you cannot give me arder" he said 'Dont talk to me like that
Khushi: "Kyun kya kar lenge aap"'
He takes her by her arms and then she gets shocked (she should get use to that'he does that all the time to her) she protests and he releases her and takes her hand and sees the cut on her finger (how is her cut bleeding'I am pretty sure platlet action should have happened already to clot up the wound'first she has tears that do not dry and now wounds that keep bleeding which is pretty unhealthy she should get that checked out)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anita you want to kill me with your sarcastic jibes today?

Arnav : Tumhe chot lagi hai'
Khushi:" 'Aapko kya!'
Arnav: stop fussing (first time I heard that word being used in an indian drama)
He takes the hanky out and starts sponging it on the cut  ( find it sweet that he rushed to the mandir to see if she is okay from the wound, a person would do that if they are in love)

of course he is in love, not love but madly in love. Poor guy it has become arduous for him ti hide his feelings.

Shyam and Bua ji are maha worried about khushi since six o clock is approaching

sharp at six in the mandir Arnav is putting bandaid (which I assume he brought with him) around Khushi's left ring finger (the engagement ring finger)'and they played marriage hymn during the aarti, off choice for an engagement'they are not married yet but I guess it is foreshadowing

Khushi become conscious of her surroundings and she asks aap kya chahte hai and the pandit comes with 'Beta leo aarti!' and she takes it and Pandit wanted to give the jal to Arnav..he does not and the Pandit leaves disappointed and Khushi reprimands him and says that when you realize that whatever you did 'God made you do it'I will not be there. Arnav saying that now at that point of time, right at this moment , get out of my life, na hi tumhari shakal dekhni hai (how many times does he have to say that'like it ever comes true). Khushi says that even I dont want to see you and they walk off with tu hi bata mere maula in the background (and also they have an audience watching their argument)πŸ˜†

They make promises to break it. I don't know why this two big kids make promises every time.

Shyam tormenting shashi'.pretty much Shyam gives the wrong medicine to Shashi

Khushi is back home when bua converses with garima regarding khushi's engagement date and Khushi shocked to hear it. Payal fills her in saying that bua ji went to the pandit to fix a mahurat.
Shyam shouts and rushes out to tell that Shashi had an attack ..pata nahi bua ji inhe kya hua..humne to yeh kaha tha ki shaadi ka muhurat nikal gaua hai aur jane agla muhurat kab ayega ..aur inke saanse rukne lagi (oh he is good).Bua and payal shocked'khushi calls the doctor and gives him proper medicine. Will the engagement happen???

i just loved reading your update.
 You are really the blooper catcher of IPK.
 You will drive crazy if you try to find logic in hindi soaps.
 Not IPK only most of the serials are like that, full of illogical stuff. So I ignore this.
Ok Blasters,  I've been waiting to share this fabulous vm with you!  Since Khushi discovered about Snakwa, Arshi's hot and sizzling romance is underway.  During Payah's pre-wedding..oh my we'll see...the flirting...the eye lock...the jealousy...the whole shebang.   All created to drive us all nuts!!   

I've heard that this song is a classic but this is a completely different version with English lyrics.  I hope you are not offended by it.

Arnav&Khushi - Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein by divadeluxe321
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plh5N-b44KQ[/YOUTUBE]

The song is really sweet and uplifting and it fits Arshi's budding romance!! 

Lyrics found on Pastebin.com:

Chorus:
Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein Khayal ata Hai
Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein Khayal Ata Hai

I feel like a plane on a runaway about to lift off
I feel like an ocean so deep, deep as my love
You should know that it's you that I've chosen
and I'm ready to give you my all
Yes I'm right open
Come and get, come and get it.

Bangla:
Mone Rakho ni...

You know that I could be.
The one that makes you complete
'Cause I've fallen head over heels, and you're the only one.

Chorus:
Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein Khayal Aata Hai
Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein Khayal Aata Hai
K Jaise Tujhko Banaya Gyaa Hai Mere Liye

I used to be lost in the darkness, but you were my star.
I feel like a king when I'm in your arms, and I ain't going nowhere.
Baby you made me feel so vulnerable, so please be careful with my heart.
With my heart.

Bangla:
Mone Rakho ni...

Chorus:
Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein Khayal ata Hai
Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein Khayal Ata Hai
Repeat 1x
You know that I could be.

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Episode 117!!!!

Episode begins with Khushi panicking about Shashi's health and she is about to give medicine to him. Bua starts her emotional atyachar and blaming Khushi that all of such things are happening (really lady really) because of her she needs to do engagement at this moment (a second ago she wanted to wait for the mahurat but now she ignores all her belief'double standards much, but she thinks her brother is dying but on the other hand she was like shubh mahurat this shubh mahurat that most of the time before this).

Exactly. How equivocal she is, she is literally slaughtering the young girl. How inexorable! I told you I hate her more than Shyam and will never forgive her for what she has done with Khushi. 

Garima also says that don't do the engagement in such hurry and she says that now she will not for the auspicious moment. Payal also says that they can wait for some time but bua brushes her off and on the drama note shyam also tells her that they should wait for shubh ghadi. Then bua asks him does he have the ring and he says yeah he gave for polishing but then he withdraws ring from the pocket (idk why he said he gave the ring for polishing and then bam pulls out the ring you could have said I do have the ring'why the drama there)

he said he got back the ring what he gave for polishing. 

Bua gives ring to Khushi and asks her to make Shyam wear the ring and she does so while having flashback of all the good moments she had with arnav and Shashi feels helpless in the background (she was shaking his head no, sort of, he made a face like a kid saying don't go). Then Shyam forwards his hand to make Khushi wear the ring but Khushi is not bringing her hand forward and Bua again blackmails her on the name of Shashi (the nerve of that lady).seriously, she is too much.😑is a ddlj moment!!!! When kajol was suppose to engage that other dude but her finger was bandaged, and listen up guptas khushi is arnav's now). Then she looks at Shashi who is moving head in NO but she is not able to understand it (open your eyes girl). Bua orders Khushi to bring forth her other hand. On the other side ASR is shown feeling restlessness and moving from one side of the room to another side of the room (poor guy is restless at the moment when khushi is getting engaged).his soul mate is going to be someone else's. that's why he was agitated. 

On the other side Shayam makes Khushi  wear the ring. On the other side ASR is looking at his finger which has Khushi's blood (it was an intense scene but hasn't her blood dry up yet??? It has been a couple of hours already since that incident).πŸ˜†

Bua is wiping out Shashi tears and she says that now he should no cry as everything is going on according to his wish only (no everything is going according her wish only). Shayam is showing him creepy looks and he is passing his dirty smirks to him. Bua says that now everything will be fine soon. Garima says that now he has to do Kanyadaan (NO). Payal comes there with glass of water and she keeps looking at Shashi(I felt like she is understanding Shashi but it is payal so I guess not) before she is able to understand what Shashi is trying to convey bua asks her to bring the sweets as it's her sister engagement (if I was payal I would be upset that my younger sister is engaged before me) 

i would be upset. not that she got engaged before me, but certainly I would be upset that their bua coerced her to get engaged against her will. Khushi's reluctance was so evident. how cum all of them ignored it?

and then bua says where is Sanka devi. Khushi is shown sitting outside of her house and she has tears in her eyes (she cries very nicely)

yup yup, never saw any girl looks so beautiful and innocent even in her cries.

and Shyam comes there and sit next to her. He says that he understands that she is feeling weird and he is also feeling weird and he says that he wants to know that if she is fine or not (he does not feel weird he feels happy). Then he says that he has some important case hearing in chandigarh (there goes his travelling again) that why he has to go. Then he takes out a gift that he has bought for her and says she can keep this as understanding it's a gift from mandir. Shyam leaves from there and Khushi says not even single word and don't even look at him while this (I am proud of her).Then Khushi sees her both hands she looks that one finger has bandage and one finger has his ring (she is smiling towards the bandaged finger'I think she had a slight smile)

She belongs to Arnav, how cum she can look at him! She was devastated, shattered, mortified.

On the other side ASR is shown looking at the blood on his finger and he tries to wipe blood with tissues but he is not able to do so and he throws all the tissues (okay the blood only dries on his finger and that too that quickly'word of advice wet the tissue and the stain will come right off. He is upset that he does not want to think of her but he keeps having something that remind him of her and he is maha upset she makes him feel things he does not want to feel).

In the next scene Shyam reaches RM, there bhai dooj preps are going on (I forget that it comes after Diwali) and he wears out the ring and he keeps it in the pocket suddenly Anjali comes there and he sounds happy to her and she asks him if she has won the case and he tells yeah he won the case which was pending since so many months for that case and he did so much work for that case (I am mad that he compared that situation to a case) and then they hug each other and Anjali looks at his fingers and asks him where is their wedding ring and he says that he sent that for polish and she gets sad to which he says that there relationship is not dependent on the ring (she is kind of superficial in a way'she thinks all these thing signify marriage but I think it is the connection of the heart, I like shyam's dialogue there eventhough I cringed) and they smile and then they hug each other.

Khushi is going for bath she wears earrings and her ring but bua sees her and comes there and start scolding her that this is not some other ring its her engagemnt ring and she can't wear it on that hand for long. She tells her that when her wound gets fine she immediately needs to wear ring in another hand as that is connected with the heart (techinally she is wearing a ring that is connected to arnav's heart). Will khushi get out of wearing the ring on her left hand??? Will arnav be able to forget her??? Will shyam be caught any time soon?

It was a very heart wrenching episode.
 I couldn't bear Buaji's incessant torture on Khushi. That old lady slaughtered that young girl.
 Loved your take.
 My comments are in red.