Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 7th December 2011 PROMO (KHUSHI SLAPZ SHYAM ;D),  Episode 139  πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtM8lmCZei0&list=PL5PtJxRVpYIKetPtqs_GvjYh1bUBNxKXx[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to uploader

thanks Kate, were here already, holy shit, i'm so behind...need to take deep breath!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

i read it challov. It's wonderful. Unfortunately I couldn't quote to comment, cause I was having problem every time, I opened the page.

Congratulation at your 18000 posts. that's quite an achievement.

I read it too Challhov, so cute! wow 18000? didn't take notice, agree with Sohara, amazing achivement!!!
soni19sweet thumbnail

@saloni

thank you so much for reading my 133 and 134

you are right those were the unforgettable and the most precious gift 
 the engagement and marriage track 
and also redemption and remarriage
right deal or what 
but this deal man has only 
sad to his half become wife 
that you are the 
biggest deal of my life. which sound so lovely at that time 
and today funny 
time difference 
ya actually i also wonder same 
payash were not around they can speak loud 
and crazy one i think 
arnie heart want to relive his chilhood which was lost in responsibility and unknowling 
khushi is giving him that fun
ARNAV ALWAYS SAY THIS remember 
about shyam revelation plan 
but khushi is always confident 
(i am talking about only khushi till arnav birthday, bcoz after that see gone for a heart transplantation)
i think that time arnav wanted to apologize for dori thing 
i mean his gesture seem like that 
and dear how he handle we all know 
patiently,caring,lovely,seductively, becoming naive like him, forgetting all mistake all craziness and like a princess even till end of episode.
(i know many think that he is being rude during sheetal track but to me it seems same arnav throughout.)
that look of arnav was best one 
but arnav relax see you have to in future has to listen of khushi only 
so aakash is setting his seat with his future sister- in -law πŸ˜‰
it is ok 
uuuhh first part is this then what in second partπŸ˜†

common what you thought arnav will khushi will leave such great chance to tease you 
khushi you really not scare to wink you two times
and there lavanya he cant even blink her eyes in front of arnav 
poor girl 
imy fav diaog of ipkknd 
kya karu ab
 mein toh kehti hu ki aakash ke saath saath aap bhi apne dil ki baat bol hi dijiye 
arnav babu. 
khushi tell everyone that her arnav ask so many q remember to doctoor also 
but not tell reason why he ask 
it is her antics which force hm
khushi sucess is always other's happiness 
she dont think of anything else 
like arnav who is calculative man 
 but only for other
kushi is a laughter of arnav 
she is that magic stick whose one sight 
bring smile on his face anytime 
this scene was my fav for both arshi and payaash 
really payaash was the cutest jodi ever seen 
finally when arshi are together nothing is impossible 
even in sheetal track at end it 
only happend 
very beautifully wrote

Loved your thought about the overall aspect.
you said it right, the childhood what Arnav lost after that haunted night, he is unknowingly reliving it with Khushi. That's why he sometimes forget that he is a serious grumpy business tycoon ASR and supports Khushi in her silly acts.

I absolutely ponder what you said about Lavanya. there was no compatibility between Arnav and La. I wonder how cum she was his girlfriend. Where in Khushi's case she actually can read Arnav more than him.

I'm glad that you liked my favorite VMs.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 127-128

Lost love really hurts sometimes to an extent that it can overshadow the happiness of every other incident around.  Starting with the two prospective brides- Lavanya and Khushi. Both of them are smart, both are going to get married to a person who is very similar to them- with someone who would be the one whom they would chose with brain, both were nice, both gave preference to other people, both were beautiful, both cared for their prospective groom. According to Anjali both should be happy.

Second the two prospective grooms. They both have manipulated into getting engaged to the person whom they want and on top have a second person in the background too who loves them. They are both not acting honestly with the persons whom they supposedly are getting into a lifelong relationship and still do not see its implication and so should be happy

Third at Lavanya and Shyam. They really got what they wanted- Arnav and Khushi as a fiance. They even changed themselves to such a degree that it went beyond recognition. La from a professional working women to someone who was fully domesticated and Shyam from a caring person who had saved a girl in distress whom he had not even seen to a person who had tried to kill a person. After so many changes they did get engaged also were not the people who had forced the engagement- Khushi and Shyam's was instigated by Buaji and Lavanya and Arnav's by Nani. So they really should be happy- however La is not because of Arnav's frequent tantrums and Shyam when Khushi is not giving him any value.

Finally looking at Arnav and Khushi.  They got engaged to make everyone in family happy.  Khushi was visibly anticipating happiness with Shyam and Arnav with Lavanya. They made possibly a good choice too if retrospectively thinking. La was modern as Arnav wanted as a partner and Shyam was sweet spoken as Khushi wanted in a partner.

However whenever I saw the episodes- was remembering what Anjali said after Shyam left- "Ye saab Kya ho geya, Kal tak to saabthik tha, Hame kya hogeya, hum dono ko kyaho geya, Pehle saab kitna khush rehte thain, Toh aap kya ho geya Sab itna udas kyon hain, Woh hasi ki guunjh kaha geyi, Pata nehi kiski waja se yeh sab ho rehi hain, Bata nehi kiski nazar lag geyi hamare parivaar ko. Know that Arnav rarely does smile- however this is Khushi whom we have seen to be happy after a heartbreak and there she was not smiling, a Khushi who spoke incessantly could not say a word without making us all cry.

In the midst of all this sorrow saw a love which in the middle of all pain and loss was shining and the loss of that shining lamp seemed so much that all the supposed happiness were overshadowed.

-Arnav : Loving overshadowed all surroundings and emotions

- he asked Khushi- Meri sagai ho ya na ho- kal ho ya ek saal baad ho tumhe kya Faraq padta hain. He wanted assurance- that her beloved would not feel betrayed by him getting engaged.

-He did what the person he loved wanted- postpone his engagement.

-Asked Khushi after giving her the duty of arranging his engagement to Khushi- Hope tumhe Koyi faraq nehi padta.

- Told Khushi- Tumhe kya faraq padta hain by his presence- when Khushi was astonished seeing him coming from office

-Did not chose the ring which Khushi has chosen for his engagement- how was he going to see a ring Khushi liked everyday on someone else

- Wanted to give Khushi all the jewelry she wanted but did not because did not want to hurt her self respect.

- Gave Lavanya the set which Khushi had liked, because Khushi thought Lavanya was going to be her substitute, and Arnav loved giving.

-He moved towards Khushi forgetting his surroundings when he saw the person he loved dressed in a beautiful lehenga.

However in the midst of doing all things according to someone whom he loved, as she wished Khushi was hurt, Khushi was in pain, Khushi had her heart broken  when he said

Maine tumhare pasand ka set Lavanya ko de diya- hope tumhe Koyi faraq nehi pad raha hain. This line always stung- no matter how many times I listen I do not develop resistance.

- Khushi : It seemed to me a girl who had total control of every situation around her, however can love really be controlled. There was our Khushi who always thought of everyone- loved everyone was feeling hurt and jealousy. There was a Khushi who

- Because she loved Arnav – wanted him to be happy with the person he chose- Anjali, wanted him not to act  irrationally after being hurt because she was getting engaged. So when Arnav came to her and asked him- Does it matter when I get married- she said no, because she wanted him to move on.

-She loved him so she could not complete the word- sagai for a few times speaking about it with him-  how could she pronounce the word which would mark her beloved to someone else.

-She loved him so when Arnav took her hand infront of others – she told him what are you doing- because love is not something to display.

She loved him so she chose what she thought he would like- for his engagement, his ring and overlooking his engagement- without asking anything in return, not the necklace she liked and not even the lehenga in what she looked ethereal, because after all love does not come with a price tag for her.

She loved him so she continued in the dream of him and did not once say a word about her love for him to destroy his perfect world when he was repeatedly taunting him to expose it by telling her- Maine tumhare pasand ka set Lavanya ko de diya, hope tumhe Koyi Faraq nehi padta or when he made her the caretaker of his engagement, or even when he told her- " Gift nehi to tip samajh ke rakhlo."

So of course it does make a difference- Faraq padta hain, even for us, because when love is lost everyhappiness seems to just vanish, and after all does loving follow a set of rules?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
[QUOTE=BarunDiwani]

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 126 : Rajkumaars & Asli Duniya  Nice topicπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"asli duniya mein sapno ke rajkumaar kahan hote hai?" 

"Where can you find a prince in the real world?"

The episode opened with a cute moment between two sisters talking about Rajkumaars and happy endings. Payal sure bought out the spark and smile on Khushi's face with the mere mention of the two words, but it didn't take long before Khushi slipped the bridal dupatta off  her head and questioned, Rajkumaars in asli duniya? Paya seemed surprised by her sister's question,

"Why? don't you think they're true anymore?" she asked Khushi

What payal didn't know was that her little sisters mind had wandered to a man that may have killed any beliefs in such fairy tales for her on Diwali night and forced her into the asli duniya (real world) where "sirf dil tut te hai" (there is only heartache). πŸ‘β­οΈ

"How did we think such stories were true as a child, Jiji?" she asks as a soft breeze returns her thoughts to the moment he grabbed her shoulders vigorously, in his eyes all of his pain and despair.  She tells Payal that Rajkumars here are "gussel(angry)" people and they yell at everyone all the time  ...but really is the gussa  the only thing she got from that interaction with him? or did she see the rajkumar in those eyes that ached from learning that she is engaged to someone else? much later  she deems him  to be shaitaan and rajkumar all in one, or was it from this moment or even before this?  He has been no less than shaitaan(rakshas) since the day she met him but  then she did experience the Rajkumar who came to her rescue  countless times. ... and at times handled her  with such care and tenderness as if she was his queen. Above all of these moments though, there is an unexplained pull that linked her to him and before she knew it, she gave him haq (rights)  that she would never give anyone. A gradual sense of belonging to him and him to her. Even after suffering a broken heart, she sits here and calls him "Rajkumar ," speaking  volumes, angry or whatever,  can she think of anyone else as her rajkumar?

Beautiful Ami. Arnav is her  Rajkumar already unintentionally as she said this on that stormy night DM you gave me so many "Ishares" and tubhi hum shaddi keh liye haan nahi kar pa rahe..." . How come she can give his place to Scorpion regardless he is nice[for her sake]

Across town, like a true Rajkumar, he continues to suffer in agony over the news that the woman he loves is engaged to someone else. In more  agony than I've ever seen any other rajkumaars in fairytales. Other rajkumaars would have a plan of action to bring his lady love back, but this one can't even do that...as much he terribly wants to.

This is one is one of a kind Rajkumar"jiss ki naak par sirf gussa rehta hai aur woh logon ko dant te rehte hain:πŸ˜†

While giving Arnav his mediicine, Anjali brings up something that's been bugging her. Khushi's lack of interest when her engagement is mentioned and the discomfort when she talked her fiance. "there was different type of uneasiness in her eyes." she says, alerting her brother instantly,  he keenly listens  "I even tried to ask her...Chotey, did you notice anything?"

He had heard every word Anjali said and applied it to his broken heart, and with the most emotional piece of music that fits his state of heart perfectly, in the backdrop, he starts to pour his hear out as if in a trans.

He is anxious to find out  her acceptance is there in this matter or not

"bechain hai, kush naheen to shaadi kyu kar rahi hai? aisa faisla liya hi kyu jisse baad mein pastana pade? Khush nahin hai toh sagaai kyu ki? kis ne kaha tha haan kehne ke liye? kisi ne zabarzadti ki thi kya? Jisse pyaar nahin karti, jiske saat rahe nahi saki, uske saath puri zindagi kaise bitay gi? aur mei-"

I love these dialoguesπŸ‘πŸ‘

"If she's bechain, not happy then why is she getting married? why make a decision that she'll regret later,  if she's not happy they why did she get engaged? who told her to say yes? did some force her? She doesn't love him, she can't live with him, how will she spend all of her life with him? and me-"

Anjali seems to have picked up beacahaini in his voice as well, she looked scared almost , she had to stop him. I have a feeling if Anjali hadn't interrupted, he would've went on for a while...and boy would i like to know what was coming after "aur mein"(and me).  Anyway, the man is in loads of pain, he's numb from it. All the questions he asked in resentment  but his love, care, jealousy are all sipping through his mellow, husky aloof voice. He's right about the zabarzasti (forceful) part. His last question is a bit funny isn't it? about how she would spend her lifetime with a man she doesn't love...Mr.Harward forgets that  the same applies to him...his focus is her only here, perhaps what he's trying to say is only he can make her happy, noone else...or how dare anyone even try??

His dialogues are interpreting his mind as he is telling his condition

"Tum aisi baatien kyu kar rahe ho (Chotey why are you talking like this)?" Anjali asks worried

A slight movement in his eyes indicating he's not out of his trans but walks further away so he doesn't get caught by his sister but she walks beside him and places her supportive hand "chotey kya hua tum-" (Chotey, what happened?)

"Di, i'm fine" he  quickly answers, briefly closing his eyes  knowing otherwise..."just leave me alone for some time"  he asks and she leaves. His own words haunt him "jisse pyaar nahi karti, jiske saath rehe nahi sakti uske saath puri zindagi kaise bitaye gi"( She doesn't love him, she can't live with him, how will she spend all of her life with him? " the idea of her spending her life with someone else is causing a storm inside of him and this storm finds its way to her.

Like Cynthia is saying let him be jealous πŸ˜† he deserves that.But seriously he is big possessive baby right now like some one is taking his toy and he has to be mean to get it back

She stands outside of her home,  and his words about everyone else being happy with the news of her wedding "lekin tum?" (But you?)...he may have meant it maliciously but here she knows he's right and the very fact that he noticed... deep down she knows, but so many pieces to this puzzle of Arnav Singh Raizada.  In the midst of her thoughts, a rude interruption from  her so called "fiance" 😑who continues his lies, as that's the only way he got as far as he did. He uses Buaji's name again, this time to put a bracelet on her.  Khushi wanted to badly to object to the "haq" that allowed Shyaam to grab her hand to get the bracelet  on her, but Buaji had told her that he has rights of her life now, so she quietly leaves the hand with him while looking away, as if the rest of her completely separated from that hand.πŸ‘ He can smile and laugh evily about getting away with so much but he would never have Khushi's affection, in fact he had even lost the friendly affection she uses to have for him.

He is what he is and ppl like him only have certain wins

He tries to manipulate her into thinking that all of this is just as hard and ajeeb for him but smack in the middle to his bull shit a bolt of lightning and  all she hears is Arnav . The wind blows hard as their thoughts find each other. Under the stars, through the wind they share their anguish. The bustling leaves fly with the gushing winds, leaves in around Khushi as his voice fills the open skies

The storm outside is way less than inside of em

"Tumhari sagaai ho gayee, kaise? tumne mujhe batan zaruri nahi samjha? what, KISI KO PATA KYU NAHI HAI KI-!" then how he tries to answer her question"Mujhe faraq padta hai dammit Kyu ki"

...she hears the hurt in his voice, and IMO she completes his sentence after "kyu ki"

Love how did you display these collages

After circling her,  the leaves make their way to the RM by the poolside, where he stands like statue but everything shaken up inside with two small sentences

"aap yeh angooti nahi pehna sakte, yeh hamaari sagaai ki angoothi hai...aap kya kehe rahe hai, hamme kuchh samajh nahi aa raha"

He swallows hard at these words completely lost in them much to the disappointment of La who is trying to plan their honeymoon.  After taking a look at his face she realized that he hadn't heard a word she said... she leaves, but IMO with a few thoughts of her own as to why he is withdrawn more than usual.

Feel sorry for La

Somehow they both managed to get through the night,  however no escape from each other the next morning. After HP lets her in, she froze as did Arnav while passing by.  They look at each other like a couple who broke up, distance maintained but  a slew of feelings/emotions/moments shared between them, and lastly the hurt of losing each other in both of their eyes.  

As soon as Khushi breaks her gaze and looks down, his dimaag goes to work. Keenly studying her face to look for the "bechaini"...uneasiness his sister spoke of that day. Sure enough it was there , all of it, in her eyes shifting left to right, he studied and studied till she walked past him and uff how he shifted his entire body to follow her face...he seems to have come to a satisfactory conclusion...she is "nakhsuh"...unhappy  and from what Anjali said  it has to do with her engagement.  

He always follow her trail

His satisfaction is short-lived though "did your fiance gift it to you too?" 

Gussa ,jealousy,I wonder that's why he bought the bracelet for her which we never saw him giving her or her wearing it on his own wedding..hmmm.just a thought😊

He had to stop and turn to look after hearing La's question. How could he not? a soft nod from Khushi confirms his fear...the green eyed monster consumes him. La only makes is worse with another remark about how this man has tied her to him with a ring on the left hand and a bracelet on the right hand. Arnav leaves, needless to say hurt and jealous but he wastes no time taking it all out in his arrogant ways when it fall off of her hand later.

"Apne mangetar  se kehe dena ki agli baar tumhei itna sasta gift na de" (Tell your fiance not to gift you such  cheap gift in the future)

He proceeds to leave after letting off a bit of that jealousy/anger.  Khushi seems to have enough now, she answers back "hamme saste ya mehenge se koi faraq nahi padta" (Cheap or expensive doesn't make a difference to me)

But he was so right Shyam is cheap or may be less than that

"faraq padna chahiye, kyu ki sasti cheezien jaldi tut jaati hai" ( It should make a difference because cheap things break easily) then he turns around with full intentions of  more insults  "Make sure that guy you've trapped thinking he is rich doesn't turn out cheap like this bracelet"

Love how  unknowingly he is right about  cheap fianc and  how Khushi ends up breaking off the engagement because of him. She know what he's trying to do and she is deeply hurt  again by his gold digger accusations. She decides to face him and give him answers that she knows will get to him. 

Yeah I just it up there😊

"you don't need to worry about my fianc's bank balance Mr.Raizada, because he is very rich in the things that are important to me"...her addressing him so formally, that's gotta sting him.

"itna yakeen hai toh nakhushi kyu lag rahi ho?" (If you're so sure then why do you look so unhappy) he stops her

"Hamaari baat chodiye Mr.Raizada,  kyu ki hamaari khushi kabhi aap samajh nahi payange, par aapka  bank balnce to bahut accha hai, toh phir aap itne pareshaan kyu lagte hai? Yeh sawaal aapko hamse nahi apne aapse karna chahiye ki aap itne nakhush kyu hai"  She got to him alright, his blood is boiling...then she goes pale and her eyes almost robotic as she  lies the same lie as him to La the day before.

"aur rahi hamaari baat, ham aapko bata dein ki ham bahut khushi hai."

"As far as i'm concerned, I'm very happy"

Simply ego and her woman's guards are making her say that

Both know  the other is fully aware of the reason for their "nakhushi" (unhappiness), but how cleverly the CVs have masked it behind  these words that almost reveal their true feelings...ALMOST.  His insults had backfired and the sight of her picking up that bracelet, he gets even more worked up and somewhere this becomes about winning...about getting her to admit her unhappiness

He is fully equipped with his revenge to make her admit and she is mini ASR as I always say ,she won't budge.

"Listen -" he tries to get her back but is interrupted by Naniji , but he's angry and like every other time, ration goes out the window, in addition, he just doesn't know how to dear with these feelings...overreacting and extreme steps seem the best options.  He hangs up the phone Anjali was on telling a guest of the engagement in a month.

"This engagement will happen tomorrow, not next month"

His announcement leaves everyone shocked but  his eyes scan for only Khushi's reaction, and it was to his satisfaction.

"ASR, you're not kidding are you?"

"DO i ever?"...hehe, such an ASR thing to say :))

Anjali also protests, "there are so many preparations to do" but he is in his mode with a fixed focus and there was no changing his mind  "What preparations DI? we need two rings, you and La get them!"...If I was La, i would  be very worried about these red flags going up. He had snapped at everyone for  making wedding plans Diwali night, before leaving to drop Khushi home...Suddenly  he wants to get engaged right away. ASR can care less about other rituals but not wanting to  be involved in purchasing the rings and talking as if its not big deal...yah I would be worried. Without any regard for the repercussions, he has truly used his relationship with La... then again, i suppose all he sees is Khushi  and is only looking to effect her at any cost. nothing else matters. Even nani's attempt to make him understand  doesn't work

.πŸ‘πŸ‘Good point but she is in denial,remeber when Arnav comes down when Khushi calls him for fixing light before he falls on her.La's expressions are very much conveying it but as he did not say that and he is ging with this flow ,she is following and the moment he will show concerns ,she backs down a bit

"Since I made the decision for marriage then what difference does the dates make?" he cleverly turns the tables on everyone " when i wasn't ready, then everyone had a problem and now that i am ready, everyone still has a problem!...has going against my wishes become a fashion in this house?"

They beg "just think it over one more time" but he gives an ultimatum "this engagement will happen tomorrow or never."

So much said in the last few seconds when he walked towards Khushi and looks to her.

Fuming with pain, in asli duniya, the Rajkumar declares war on his Rajkumari before storming off. No, this rajkumaar certainly has no plan of action to bring her back but he does have plans to break her before he does. Soon a  flat out question from him to her about farq  leaves no mysteries as what he wants...or at this point what he NEEDS : a confession to her feelings about him.  No beating around the bushes for  Arnav Singh Raizada but if she functioned like he wanted her to...this tale would be boring as any other... 

TRUEπŸ˜†

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ how keenly he listens to what Anjali has to say about Khushi❀️

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very nice Ami,Love certain points,very insightful.Yes he is crossing all of his limits to break her but as she is her reflection ,nothing will change,only Fate will change their coarse of life.

Lovely collages especially the storm one back to back⭐️My comments are in between
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

[SBB] 8th Dec 2011: Sanaya, Daljeet & Abhaas (Khushi finds out about Shyam), Episode 139 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVQBMIK4E68[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVQBMIK4E68

[SBS] 8th Dec 2011: Sanaya & Daljeet (Khushi finds out Shyam's true identity) , Episode 139 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMHTbrRHXrI[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMHTbrRHXrI

credit goes to uploader

Nice Kat ,as they always look nice and fresh off screen.The other one is marvelous Khushi slaps ScorpionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thnx for sharing
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It's time to celebrate Arnav and Khushi's famous hut scene. Let's forget about the BD and celebrate their almost consummation. Thanks Supriya to remind us.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Awww
Episode-133

Both of their eyes are shinning with satisfaction, gleaming with happiness, flickering with content. Arnav and Khushi has become successful to unite Payal and Akash. A beautiful love is bloomed between two most innocent lovers. I'm more happy for Arnav and khushi now. Their relationship is certainly transcended  more. Moreover we got our bubbly, chirpy, naughty, garrulous Khushi back. In their alleged engagement fiasco we actually lost our very own crazy khushi. so glad that got to watch some of her cute crazy antics today.

She loks so cute in this scene ,love her and Arnav is listening and doing whatever this crazy girl is making him to do...ironic

"I guess this deal will be good."
"deal" Khushi can't get what deal Arnav is talking about.
He rectifies that Akash, my brother is a good guy. It will be good for him. Khushi mutters, "in spite of your brother he is good." Arnav gets confused what did she mean. Khushi weasels him, "but still my sister refused your brother." She adds "she is so stubborn that she will never say yes." She thinks to do something that can compel her to realize, what she feels for Akash. Arnav suggests to send Akash to her with lots of gifts. Obviously Khushi defies him, "it's not your business deal that give gift and take signature in a paper." She prefers to think something very good, very different, very exciting, dhamekedar. Her face glints with excitement. She concocts some plan.But Arnav looks impervious. He already underestimated her. He reluctantly wants to hear it, "bolo." Khushi beckons him with her hand to come near so that she can whisper in his ear. When he took time Khushi again says to come near. He says in annoyance, "wait". He comes forward to listen. (pause: I didn't get it why Khushi had to whisper in his ear? they were actually surrounded by unknown people, neither Akash, nor Payl was near. We know Khushi is crazy and childish, but our sexy boy is somehow childish too, but pretends mature. Or may be he is also turning crazy along with her. πŸ˜†) She says her plan to him, but Arnav seems not so impressed.
He just wants her proximityπŸ˜‰ so just goes by the flow,she is offering to come close and first with anger "wait" and then whether he accepts it or not he was close to her but did u pay attention he was looking at her face by being so close and Khushi is Khushi so ...now you got itπŸ˜† Samjah karoπŸ˜‰

Before leaving Khushi suggests Arnav to overlook whatever happened between them. "we should be united in this matter."  Arnav agrees and give his hand for a shake. Khushi hesitatingly gives her hand to him. Arnav is incredulous, cause he thinks the plan is very stupid and will fail. Khushi is determined that it will definitely work.
Aww again his smirks and shaking hand as she was there where he wants her,close to him and he has opportunity to touch her ,shaking hand tou bahana hai😊

On the way Khushi tells Arnav to make Akash understand everything. When they reached near GH, Arnav looks around and intends to say something to her. But he can't find Khushi on passenger seat. He is flabbergasted, Khushi is sitting below the seat. When Arnav asked her what she is doing there, she admonishes him to stay quiet, putting her finger on her lip "ssshhh,", she points her finger to show Payal, "jiji." She requests him to drive back a bit, if Payal would see them it will be garbad (problem). Khushi gets down from the car in a sitting position. She knocks on his window and reminds him again to make Akash realize everything. Arnav gets perplexed to see her still in half sitting position. When Arnav drove off, Khushi starts to walk bending her back as if it will be a big garbad if anybody sees her. Gosh I've never seen a crazy girl like her. God knows how Mr. Harvard brain will handle this crazy chick!πŸ˜†
Why do u think he loves her,this is one of the reason as all of her craziness brings smile on his face

Khushi is reading loudly the daily horoscope from the newspaper. She is predecting the facts about the sign Libra. I guess Payal is Libra. Payal gets annoyed to hear her nonsense  blabber. Khushi is checking the clock. I guess waiting for Akash's call. She is getting impatient, looking at the phone now, cursing Arnav, 'this laad Governor." Finally the phone rings. Payal tells her to answer, but she flees. So Payal answers the call and it's Akash. Payal is not ready to hear anything. She cuts the call. Khushi is exulting in happiness. Akash asks Arnav how many times does he have to call? He says three times, though Khushi said four times. Arnav thinks it will be too much to call four times. But Akash wants to go with Khushi, "Bhai, Khushi knows her better, naa?" Akash wants to call four times. Arnav tells him to think from the business point of view. He doesn't want to make the client realize that they are too eager to make the deal. He suggests him to work in their way. Akash pleas, "bhai it's not client, it's Payalji, it's not business, but my wedding." Our sexy boy is over confident, he is acting extra grumpy, working on his lappy pouting his face. But Akash wants to do what Khushi instructed. Arnav looks at him with a big grin on his face. Akash avoids his grim look and starts his mission Payal. 
Gosh Akash is a spineless guy for sure. bechare lovelorn!
So lovable and cute scene

"Phone number do" Khsuhi is counting the calls. Akash calls again, but Payal is implacable, "I told you before, why are you troubling me?" She cuts the call. Aranv gives him an assuring pat and leaves. When Payal calls Khushi, she tucks herself with a blanket, pretends to take a nap."hum bas jhappi lerehehai." the phone rings again. Payal is sure it is Akash, but it's Happyji. Again the phone rings. it's Akash now, "I'm calling you for the last time." Payal is frantic this time, "yes it should be the last time, cause I'm not gonna receive the call any more." Khsuhi looks at the time. She is delectable cause the first part of the drama is completed, she is waiting for the second part. 
Khushi and her ideas
"Ting tong" the door bell rings. Payal opens the door and it's Arnav. He shows her a letter, "look for you what my brother is doing." Khushi intervenes with full fighting spree, "your brother is brother, but my jiji is not jiji? you don't understand the word no. where my jiji told, she told, why are you coming again and again" Arnav is infuriating in real. Payal tries to stop her. But Khushi continues. "I know my jiji is one in a million, but she already gave her verdict, and if you are so eager to hear no, then she will write in a paper and you paste in the wall, read it now and then  no no no." Khushi's overacting rankles Arnav more, "shut up, and see, for you wHAt my bro is going to do."  Khushi snatches the letter from his hand and starts to read. haila it's not the letter what Akash supposed to send. Khushi is flummoxed, "what is this?" Arnav takes it from her hand, opens it and gives it back to her. Ok here goes the right letter. Khushi starts to read aloud with lot of emotions,
"Payalji, I tried to talk to you so many times. but you. forget it. You don't want to talk to me, don't want to listen either, don't want to accept my love, then what is the point to live?" She is astounded, "kya?" she winks at Arnav and continues reading, "I'm going far, far away from you."
After hearing this breaking news how cum Payal can stay quiet. She takes the letter from her hand. Khushi beckons her head to Arnav to do the next drama. He also acts like an obedient student. "haan, if anything happens to my brother because of you." He threatens her. But Payal convulses in tension, "where is he now." Khushi's countenance brightens up with a big smile,  nodding her head saying him silently, "What I told you?" Aranv says her that he saw him to go towards scandal points (I didn't get the name). Payal says in embroilment, "you saw him going, but why didn't you stop him? what kind of brother you are?" khushi perplexes now, problem, it was not in her script. Arnav gets stupefied, he doesn't know what to say. He screams at Khushi, 'what shall I say now?" (pause: Gosh Mr. Harvard brain, use your intellect. where is your shattir dimaag? it seems like you need your future biwi Khushi to assist you. It looks like Khushi is smarter than you.) πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ He is following her and liking her ideas   Khushi is ready with her sagacious answer. "kya matlab hai, ye kya bolu apaka? what do you mean by saying what to say? don't say anything. It's your brother, go and search him. " she looks at him with a plea to control the situation. Payal also is asking what is the matter? Khushi evades her question, "don't ask so much questions like him. Let's go fast, before anything happens." Payal is about to cry now, "don't talk like that Khushi. plz take me to him fast." They all rush to go to get Akash.

Khsuhi gives Arnav another wink in the car, that her plan is working.

When they reached the hill top place. Payal runs to check Akash. Khushi gets scrumptious, seeing her plan to get successful. But Arnav is annoyed at her, "really stupid plan, there was lots of loops there. Your sister was right. If I saw Akash going to suicide, should I go to save him or go to your home to give the letter. " Khushi admonishes him to stay quiet, "sshhh" she is happy, "jiji came, so the plan was good." 

Payal is hollering Akash's name. She is crying. She cowers to see Akash's glasses. Khushi is precarious asks Arnav, "Akash is not seen anywhere, sach mein to nahi kude! whether he really jumped!." They run to check after hearing Payal's bawl "akashji!" When they reaches to the edge of the hill top they see Akash's glasses. Khushi says in embroilment, "Jiji, hume lagtahe ki Akashji chasma uthar ke kude honge. woh kya haina une socha honge ki uchay na dekhe to kam daar lagenga. aur kud nei mei bhi asan honge. kyu Arnavji? 
(translation: Jiji, I think Akash ji took of his glass before jumping. He probably thought that if he doesn't see the height, he would fear less and it would be easier for him to jump. What say arnavji?) Arnav is controlling his laughter. She turns to Arnav for assurance. Arnav hides his smile. Payal recollects all her encounters with Akash, his confession, everything. She is crying incessantly. Khushi nods to Arnav, where is Akash? Arnav nods to her to take a look at Payal.
Love these two here and he smiles and that's why he likes his pagal
Payal is yowling that she lost Akash. Now how can she say that how much she loves him. Khushi is exulting in joy. When Payal cuts her hand in Akash's broken glasses, Akash comes out. "careful Payalji." Payal sighs a relief to see him. Seh becomes oblivious of everything and hugs him, "What were you going to do?  If anything happened to you?" Akash assures her that nothing would happen to him, cause he was sure that she would come indeed. Khushi's happiness knows no bound. Finally her jiji found her love. She holds Arnav's hand in excitement. Arnav is amused to see her innocent candor. He first looks at his hand then to her ambiguously. When Khushi realises that she is crossing her bar, she leaves his hand. Romantic rabba vey in piano signifies their moment. Khushi shows Arnav a thumbs up, what doesn't go unnoticed by Payal. She understands the sham. She extricates Akash from her embrace and intends to leave in anger, "So you all were playing prank with me?" 
She always the mature one

Akash stops Payal, "I'm sorry that I lied. If I wouldn't lie you wouldn't come. If you wouldn't come how will you come to know that you also love me. I know that our family background is different, but I also know that I won't be happy with any body else beside you. Now I also came to know that you also have the same thought." Payal is skeptical that his family may not. Arnav affirms her that he will talk. Everybody turns to him, "I will handle the family." Khushi smiles at him. Akash hugs Arnav in gratitude. Payal though complains that khushi fooled her, but doesn't forget to take her baby sis in a warm hug. Khushi says a silent prayer  to DM for listening to her plea. Aranv and Khushi both looks at each other. They feel a surge of satisfaction.
They are looking at each other and wishing their moment like this

Akash takes Payal's hand, "let's go, there is a first aid kit in the car." Two siblings follow them. Arnav and Khushi both are stealing occasional glances to each other. Both their faces are beaming with gentle smiles. They are felicitous and content to unite their siblings.

They are accomplishing something here.He is rectifying his mistake and she is fulfilling her mistakes as she thinks because of her ,her Jiji's marriage broke

My VM today to celebrate the hot hut scene. Credit goes to AppyIndy
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=he-ZK6wDKdQ[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful sohara as this is a very light hearted epi and fun watching Khushi with her pagal pan.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
My comments are in blue

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 114!!!!

The episode begins with bua ji asking khushi if she is ready to marry shyam (I was like really a moment ago you were pressuring her to say yes and not you are asking if she really said yes'that is the limit of annoying). Buaji became a relentless monster that time

Shashi is looking at khushi and bua ji all helplessly (I feel for this man).  Garima looks at payal in shock and payal is looking at khushi (I swear I saw a tiny smile'like she is proud khushi is doing this). Shyam has a creepy smile of success on his face but no one sees this. Bua ji gets all happy and starts planning everything and then she goes to her NandeKishore and saying how happy she is with his decision.  She then calls out the "lovely" couple to come there.  Shyam goes ahead of khushi and payal takes khushi there. (now payal looks sad I guess she noticed how sad khushi looks).  They stand together and she asks NandeKishore to make their Jodi last forever.  All during this shyam is looking at khushi is a creepy lustful way (surprise surprise ). Shyam is so disgusting!😑  

Bua ji walks up to shashi and says that khushi fulfilled his wish (No khushi fulfilled her wishes'I think this is what shashi was thinking) Sure he was. poor man, knows everything, but can't do anything. 

and he gets all helpless and there is a tear in his eye.  Then shyam and khushi bend down to take his blessing'shyam gives him his famous victorious smile and shashi hand starts to shake (I think it is out of anger.). Bua ji tells shyam to take shashi in his room.  Shashi tries to talk but sadly he cannot and shyam takes him to his room.  Bua ji tells garima that they must get everything ready and fix the date. Garima can't do anything against her (my opinion) and agrees.

The scene shifts to the RM, where Anjali is doing some pooja thing to get the nazaar out of arnav.  He gets irritated and she asks him directly that she knows that he is hiding something for her and he gets a flashback of khushi'Anjali asks if he is happy because more than you I am happy.  He turns around and said that he is happy (poor guy cannot look in her eyes because she will catch his lie and he does not want to ruin his sister's happiness even though if it is only temporary).moreover he can't lie to look at his sister. After all she is like his mother right now. 

Anjali gets happy (I am upset that she just overlooked arnav hiding something fact'and did not notices the hint of sadness when he said he is happy'some sister she is'I always felt she always thinks that it is always about her) It's kind of true. She is smart, how cum she can't see her brother's sadness! 

She then says that when a person takes a decision about marriage that they get nervous.  She said that she was nervous too but now look how happy she is (that is a lie only she is happy).  She asks him if he took the decision from the heart'and arnav is in thinking mode now. (in this scene I love the flashback that made him take the decision of marriage'it was because of khushi and how she made him weak for a moment and he hated that'with la he never felt weak, just my opinion).

good observation. I also think same.

In the GH, Payal is massaging khushi's head and asked if shyam is her man or not and if she is happy with the decision or not (these sister can sense their sadness but tend to ignore it).  Khushi tries to escape by saying that everyone around her is happy so she is happy and hence her name is khushi (she indirectly said yes but at the same time she did not say no).  Payal again says that she took the decision in a hurry and she gets a flashback of arnav.  While that she starts speaking random stuff that she is read to forget and now she will never go there again.  Payal is maha confused and brings khushi back in to the real world.  She said that she is going to start her new life and it will be the best for her and she will move out of there'this makes payal worried. (I wish payal did something to set things right'if it was khushi she would have done something)

Payal basically a weak girl. But it's surprising that how she remained so strong against Akash's proposal.

In shashi's room, shyam is talking to him, okay taunting him'he said that he needs to go to the RS so he can arrange money for the engagement ring.

In the next scene'arnav is by the pool side and khushi is looking out the window'thinking about the decision they made with the sad RABBA VEY in the background (they both look at the sky when distressed like they will get a sign that they made the right or wrong decision).

Shyam and Anji are shapping and shyam is helping her.  Anjali wishes to go the jewelry shop to buy something for nani for Diwali but she was late (something like that, I really just ignored the scene).  Shyam gets a call regarding the ring.  Then that lady that told shashi that she is RS appears and greets shyam.  She said that he is a very good man (she must have been paid to say that). Then the lady says that she needs some money to fill the school fees for her kids and pay for her dad's treatment.  Shyam takes out his wallet and says that he has very little money and since it is Diwali all the banks are closed. So he can help her with only the little money he has'she takes the money and said that it is okay.  Anjali stops him and takes her money and gives her 5,000 Rs. To her'shyam takes her aside and said that it is very little money and she needs to give him atleast 10, 000 because 5,000 is enough for the school fees.  Anjali was like yeah you are right and gives her more money.  After the lady leaves, shyam thanks her for her kindess and she said her money is his money (correction Arnav's money is her money'in turn is now shyam's money'poor arnav does not know how his money is being spent).

it's very upsetting that Anjali exploited her little bro's hard earning money.

Bua ji and garima are talking about the preparation and bua ji says that it is not lucknow that every would will get done on one call'bua ji drops her purse in her excitement and calls khushi to pick it (she dropped and she should pick it up'I know she is elder but I am very upset with her). me too, not upset only, but terribly frantic. 

Khushi comes and starts picking up her things and then she notices the mannat key and gets a flashback of the ASR and her at lucknow. Khushi looks at the key and bua ji takes the key from her and asks her what kind of key is is'she asked if it is a key for a safe..(it is the key to arnav's wishes'so it is a maha important key)'

The lady put the money in her purse and shyam stops her and takes the money'she said that she thought she left and would give the money in his office.  She asks him about the pension case and said that he will not take a single penny form her for the case'Anjali drives up and ask him why he is there'she is not able to see the lady and shyam ishaaras her to leave.  Anjali asks if she can drop him off and he said he has to go the other way'Anjali leaves and he thanks her for giving money in his mine'Will shyam get his ring without Anjali knowing???

Back at the GH, bua ji is aksing her about the key and she says that she found it and bua ji threw it (the nerve of that lady) and sayd that she does not need to keep a waste like that (how dare she).  Then she tells her to leave the job since her marriage is fixed now (okay how are they going to pay for the marriage'they survive on khushi's pay) she needs to call the raizadas and tells them that she is leaving the job'that is what garima said.  Will khushi leave her job???

Buaji is an insensible, impractical, weird woman. she can order Khushi, go get sweets on the dhandarAs day, get medicine for your dad.Blah, blah. If Shyam is so good, then why she is not marrying him? I hate her.

nice take Anita.
 I liked the lines in bold.
 my comments are in red.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 114!!!!

The episode begins with bua ji asking khushi if she is ready to marry shyam (I was like really a moment ago you were pressuring her to say yes and not you are asking if she really said yes'that is the limit of annoying). Buaji is too much sometimes and those days she was like that. 

Shashi is looking at khushi and bua ji all helplessly (I feel for this man).  Garima looks at payal in shock and payal is looking at khushi (I swear I saw a tiny smile'like she is proud khushi is doing this). Shyam has a creepy smile of success on his face but no one sees this. Bua ji gets all happy and starts planning everything and then she goes to her NandeKishore and saying how happy she is with his decision.  She then calls out the "lovely" couple to come there.  Shyam goes ahead of khushi and payal takes khushi there. (now payal looks sad I guess she noticed how sad khushi looks).  They stand together and she asks NandeKishore to make their Jodi last forever.  All during this shyam is looking at khushi is a creepy lustful way (surprise surprise ). Scorpion is ready for his attack😑  

Bua ji walks up to shashi and says that khushi fulfilled his wish (No khushi fulfilled her wishes'I think this is what shashi was thinking) SFeels so bad for a father who is completely helpless.

and he gets all helpless and there is a tear in his eye.  Then shyam and khushi bend down to take his blessing'shyam gives him his famous victorious smile and shashi hand starts to shake (I think it is out of anger.). Bua ji tells shyam to take shashi in his room.  Shashi tries to talk but sadly he cannot and shyam takes him to his room.  Bua ji tells garima that they must get everything ready and fix the date. Garima can't do anything against her (my opinion) and agrees.

Agree with you

The scene shifts to the RM, where Anjali is doing some pooja thing to get the nazaar out of arnav.  He gets irritated and she asks him directly that she knows that he is hiding something for her and he gets a flashback of khushi'Anjali asks if he is happy because more than you I am happy.  He turns around and said that he is happy (poor guy cannot look in her eyes because she will catch his lie and he does not want to ruin his sister's happiness even though if it is only temporary).He does not want to hurt her

Anjali gets happy (I am upset that she just overlooked arnav hiding something fact'and did not notices the hint of sadness when he said he is happy'some sister she is'I always felt she always thinks that it is always about her)  True. In the beginning epis she is smart and mature and sensible and clever and understanding,have no clue why not getting it...

She then says that when a person takes a decision about marriage that they get nervous.  She said that she was nervous too but now look how happy she is (that is a lie only she is happy).  She asks him if he took the decision from the heart'and arnav is in thinking mode now. (in this scene I love the flashback that made him take the decision of marriage'it was because of khushi and how she made him weak for a moment and he hated that'with la he never felt weak, just my opinion).

Nice catchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In the GH, Payal is massaging khushi's head and asked if shyam is her man or not and if she is happy with the decision or not (these sister can sense their sadness but tend to ignore it).  Khushi tries to escape by saying that everyone around her is happy so she is happy and hence her name is khushi (she indirectly said yes but at the same time she did not say no).  Payal again says that she took the decision in a hurry and she gets a flashback of arnav.  While that she starts speaking random stuff that she is read to forget and now she will never go there again.  Payal is maha confused and brings khushi back in to the real world.  She said that she is going to start her new life and it will be the best for her and she will move out of there'this makes payal worried. (I wish payal did something to set things right'if it was khushi she would have done something)

Payal is a mature but weak in her actions most of the time and gets scared easily

In shashi's room, shyam is talking to him, okay taunting him'he said that he needs to go to the RS so he can arrange money for the engagement ring.😑😑😑

In the next scene'arnav is by the pool side and khushi is looking out the window'thinking about the decision they made with the sad RABBA VEY in the background (they both look at the sky when distressed like they will get a sign that they made the right or wrong decision).😭😭😭

Shyam and Anji are shapping and shyam is helping her.  Anjali wishes to go the jewelry shop to buy something for nani for Diwali but she was late (something like that, I really just ignored the scene).  Shyam gets a call regarding the ring.  Then that lady that told shashi that she is RS appears and greets shyam.  She said that he is a very good man (she must have been paid to say that). Then the lady says that she needs some money to fill the school fees for her kids and pay for her dad's treatment.  Shyam takes out his wallet and says that he has very little money and since it is Diwali all the banks are closed. So he can help her with only the little money he has'she takes the money and said that it is okay.  Anjali stops him and takes her money and gives her 5,000 Rs. To her'shyam takes her aside and said that it is very little money and she needs to give him atleast 10, 000 because 5,000 is enough for the school fees.  Anjali was like yeah you are right and gives her more money.  After the lady leaves, shyam thanks her for her kindess and she said her money is his money (correction Arnav's money is her money'in turn is now shyam's money'poor arnav does not know how his money is being spent).

i always have this Q in my mind why on Earth she was living with Chote and spending his money ,why not her hubby

Bua ji and garima are talking about the preparation and bua ji says that it is not lucknow that every would will get done on one call'bua ji drops her purse in her excitement and calls khushi to pick it (she dropped and she should pick it up'I know she is elder but I am very upset with her). same here

Khushi comes and starts picking up her things and then she notices the mannat key and gets a flashback of the ASR and her at lucknow. Khushi looks at the key and bua ji takes the key from her and asks her what kind of key is is'she asked if it is a key for a safe..(it is the key to arnav's wishes'so it is a maha important key)'

Key to his heart

The lady put the money in her purse and shyam stops her and takes the money'she said that she thought she left and would give the money in his office.  She asks him about the pension case and said that he will not take a single penny form her for the case'Anjali drives up and ask him why he is there'she is not able to see the lady and shyam ishaaras her to leave.  Anjali asks if she can drop him off and he said he has to go the other way'Anjali leaves and he thanks her for giving money in his mine'Will shyam get his ring without Anjali knowing???

Back at the GH, bua ji is aksing her about the key and she says that she found it and bua ji threw it (the nerve of that lady) and sayd that she does not need to keep a waste like that (how dare she).  Then she tells her to leave the job since her marriage is fixed now (okay how are they going to pay for the marriage'they survive on khushi's pay) she needs to call the raizadas and tells them that she is leaving the job'that is what garima said.  Will khushi leave her job???

Buaji is just a middle class sister ,and wants her bro to be happy but she forgets Khushi is the one who is taking care of everything

Nice Anita.Love your small inquisitive notes.My comments are in redπŸ‘πŸ‘
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sohara]
- tht is one of my most fav close ups of Arshi

Episode-132

Akash goes down on his knees and proposes Payal, "Payalji, I love you very much. I know indeed that, you also don't dislike me.I want to live my whole life with you. just tell me once that you also love me." He gives her his hand, "plz tell me once that you also." 
He can't complete, Khushi calls Payal,, "jiji" Khushi says in embroilment, "what is all this, jiji, you and Akashji. And you even didn't tell me. " 
Arnav who was flabbergasted watching this love confession, comes to his sense after Khushi's query, "Are you lost Akash? How did you think you and this girl" Khushi can't let him finish, "ek minute Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, your brother talked about marriage first. My sister didn't say a single word." She says in volition.
Payal tries to stop her. When Akash starts to speak again, Arnav comes from behind. He says peremptorily, "Akash didn't even talk about marriage. You two sisters stop day dreaming." (pause: I'm harrumphing, why two sisters sexy man? I only can see one sister here. So you mean Khushi also is daydreaming about you? OK I got you.) - he just likes to drag Khushi..no matter wat!!!

Arnav is infuriating. It has become an ego issue to him, cause Khushi got involved here.πŸ˜† "Akash just tell me you didn't talk about marriage. (hey sexy boy, are you deaf? didn't you hear he just said a while ago, "I want to spend my whole life with you. "🀣) - too good Sohara

The funny looking waiter comes to add fuel in the fire. " two couples, table?" Arnav gets annoyed at him "You are seeing couples here?" 🀣 - i loved tht scene...poor waiter!!
He turns to Khushi. He avows  " I'll never let my bro to marry your sister."  
Khushi is now in full fighting spree. It's been a while she didn't fight with her LG. She perks up at him "Who tell you that I want my sister to marry your bro? listen Akashji, this refusal is because of your bro. Million guys are waiting to marry my sis. " - i like this Khushi...better than her sad , silent girl πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi's supercilious behavior rankles Arnav more , "So look for the groom for your sister. I don't have a wish to make my bro a halwai( sweets maker I guess)" Khushi gives him an aww expression. She emulates him, "I also don't want my jiji to stay under the reign of a laad Governor like you. engrej chale gayi apko chor ke.The british people left you for us" πŸ€£

The people around are laughing to see this adult kid's funny quarrel. "What did you say? laad Governor?' Arnav is gritting his teeth in anger. Payal stops Khushi, so as Akash stops Arnav. He says that it's a matter between him and Payal. Or moreover she even didn't say yes yet. Gosh big bhai is trying to break the relationship and younger bhai is desiring to build the relationshipπŸ‘. Payal says tersely, "And will not say yes also. My answer is no and I'm stick with it." 
Akash wants to make her understand, "I love you so much Payalji." - i some how feel...Akash's love wasn't strong enough...just after the kidnap track...he din support her much!!!!

Payal snatches his words, "love? what do you know about me that you are saying you love me?" Arnav looks little nervous hearing this. Khushi tries to make her stop. But payal wants to speak out everything now, "Do you know, why we came to Delhi? Do you know why my barat( groom's family) backed off from the wedding? Do you know my wedding was about to happen, but broke?" Arnav's agitation pulsates, so as Khushi's. Payal continues, "Do you know for this reason, how much trouble my family had to bear? You don't know right? But he, he knows everything." She points to Arnav. Arnav's countenance changes at her accusation.
Payal starts again, "I'm talking about that day, which day you." Khushi stops her. She can't see her Arnavji gets accused. We know she always hides his guilt. She nods her head not to say any more. - very well written...πŸ‘ especially the last 3 lines ⭐️
Payal is obdurate, "My answer in no." 
Arnav cringes inwardly hearing this blunt truth. The girls leave them. But Khushi doesn't forget to look back at him. She knows Arnav is feeling guilty now. No matter what she can't make her Arnavji feel guilty.- i love her for tht!!!

pause: I'm glad that Payal let Arnav know the sufferings of Khushi's family, what he caused them. I wish if he would know about the leakage of the news, for what Khushi had to face so much humiliation. Unfortunately this loop also remained closed in IPK.πŸ˜” - i agree...i so wish he knws...tht one video caused such humiliation to her nd her familyπŸ˜”!!!!!

Akash is forlorn at the rejection from Payal. He apologizes to Arnav about the meeting, what was postponed because of him. Arnav also can feel his pain or moreover Payal's accusation is still reverberating in his mind. The repercussion takes him to the night in Sheesh mahal, his first encounter with Khushi, how he locked her in a room and didn't let her go in spite of her incessant plea, how he said those insolent words to her. Instead of believing her he accused her as a bad girl. His contrition is killing him. He bangs his fist on the car.πŸ‘

Khushi calls Anjali and tells her that she will not come today. Her jiji is more important than anything now😊. She tries to talk to Payal, but Payal is tenacious. She just wants to stay alone. Khushi comes to talk to her DM, whether something is really there between Akash or her? She tries to make herself understand that Payal refused Akash's proposal. She continues her monologue with DM,  " it's me who doesn't keep anything inside, and it's my jiji who never speak up her feelings.(pause: do you really Khushi? I don't think so. You are the one who can hide your abysmal pain behind your smileπŸ‘πŸΌ) she prays to DM to take care of her. she is really worried for her sister.

Akash is in despondent state of mind. While descending down from the stairs Arnav sees that Akash is still pensive. He feels a pang of pity for him and turns back to go up. But Akash saw him and he starts to talk. "Bhai, she refused me for the second time. I can't accept it. She told that how much do I know her that I can love her? But should there  be any reason to fall in love?" He begs him an apology that he expressed his feelings to him. He wanted to share his feelings that's why he talked. Arnav understands him. He gives him a consoling pat. Akash asks him about the event what Payal was talking about. Arnav convulses hearing this. But Akash doesn't need to know the answer as well, as he thinks everything is finished. Arnav wants to rectify his mistake and gives him back his happiness, "I will ask the question just once, are you sure about your feelings for this girl?" Akash says that he loves her a lot. Aranv says, he doesn't understand the language of love, only he wants to know does he want to live his whole life with that girl? will he not repent later? Akash is confident, "never. I want to spend my whole life with Payalji."
 "Ok, it's done. If it's so important to you, then I'll definitely finalized this deal." Akash intends to say something, but Arnav doesn't let him say anything. It's his goal now to unite Payal and Akash. Akash is incredulous, "bol to dia, lekin kaunsa deal? - Arnav is gonna play cupid πŸ˜‰
 (I told him, but waht is the deal) Akash doesn't understand the language of his business minded brother.

Khushi doing the preparation of Arnav's engagement party from home. she is calling here and there to make the necessary arrangement for the party. Her phone rings and it's Aranv. "chalo bhaia ke bhaban bhaban", ring tone is back πŸ˜† Arnav calls to talk about Akash and Payal. But Khushi doesn't get him. She reminds him that her sis already said no, so there is nothing left to say. Arnav makes her stop and tells her to come and meet him in that cafe. He doesn't want to let Akash and mami know about it. But khushi is obdurate, she doesn't want to meet him, cause her sister already gave her verdict. Arnav says that Akash is not ready to accept her refusal, and he wants Akash to get married to Payal. In order to do so he tells her in an imperative tone to meet him in that cafe in half an hour. But Khushi is adamant, "I'll not come." she cuts the call. Arnav grits his teeth in anger, 'Khushi Kumari Gupta!" Khushi is grumbling, "what does he think of himself?' Khushi notices Payal's pensive state again. She is repugnant about her decision now.

While keeping the clothes in the almirah, the dupatta what Akash gifted Payal falls on her head like a veil. She gets depressed holding the dupatta."what makes it different if I would say yes.Your love is not there in my fate. Forgive me. I am compelled to break your heart again and again. plz forgive me." She cries holding the dupatta in her heart. Khushi hears her confession, she gets sad for her, tears also well up in her eyes. She realises that Payal also loves Akash. Khushi recollects the memory when Akash gave her the dupatta to give it to Payal. She tries to connect the dots of all the events of Akash and her jiji. A pleasing smile comes in her teary face. She thinks, finally her jiji found her true love. Now she will do anything to unite her with her love. - well written

Arnav and Khushi both are trying each other's number simultaneously. so obviously the phones are busy. Arnav says grimly, "with whom she is talking? must be talking with her fiance." When he finally catches her, he charges her, 'with whom you were talking?. " Gosh he always behaves like a possessive lover with her😳. When Khushi says that she was trying his number, he sighs a reliefπŸ˜†. They talk, sure about Akash and Payal.

"Excuse me, table for two?" The same waiter ask them in the cafe. Arnav pulls the chair for Khushi. Khushi doesn't get it, so she goes to other side to sit. Again Arnav's comes to pull the chair. Khsuhi is confused, "aaree, I came to sit here." "I know, that's why I'm pulling the chair" Arnav is annoyed. 
How cum she will understand your nicety sexy boy, you treat her so meanly all the time! - its a date...nd Arnav is a gentleman πŸ˜³

she is really flummoxed at his behavior. When the waiter comes for the order she warns him not to add sugar in his coffee. Arnav gets amused a bit, but hides his expression instantly. She says Arnav that he is right about Payal and Akash. "I'm never wrong." He is confident. The waiter comes with their tea and coffee. When he pours the tea in her cup, she gets surprised, 'why it's black?" Arnav is getting irritated, "here is milk and sugar, make as you wish." Khushi is muttering, 'If I have to make the tea then why I'm paying him, rather I should go to the thele (roadside tea stall) outside to drink the tea.🀣" She gets delighted to see the packet of cookies, "chalo kum se kum biscoot to free mila." She starts to open the packet with her teeth.

Gosh I'm laughing clutching my stomach at khushi's OTT behavior.. Khushi is too much. How cum she is behaving so cheap in front of that sophisticated,classy, sexy man.
- aww don call her cheap...she just hasn had those experiences in life..lik he has!!!
Arnav says her derisively, "If your important conversation about tea and biscoot is finished lets talk about Akash and Payal." Khushi understands her stupidity. she says that she also thinks that Payal, she can't say the word pyaar/love in front of Arnav. She tells him that Payal is very sad since she said no to Akash. She wants her jiji to be happy. Aranv also thinks it will be good for Akash too, 'I think this deal will be good for Akash. " Khushi is perplexed, "deal?"  

I love this old hindi song and specially Kishore Kumar's awesome voice. thanks to Sheena to make Arshi VM with this song.

Sohara...it was really nice...to read your take πŸ‘πŸ‘