SnehaMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
already read but a pleasure to read again
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter-3

As I said earlier you have an outstanding writing skill.I wonder why havnt I read you earlier!!!

Anyways,about the update,well I've found both Geet and Arjun not exactly correct at their places.

Like Geet fihghting for Archana absolutely correct,you need guts and feeling of self sacrifice for that.But before Archana's case she's too leinient about studies.Under her Grandp's influence,she always going ga ga over raichand name.

And Arjun was also correct,feeling offensive with Geet's behaviour as a student.He is no where wrong to have concern about Geet's career but but but he shouldnt have neglected Archana's dignity in d name of education.He shud've understood and Supported Geet's cause to fight.

And the argument b/w Arjun and Geet,phew factual and emotional both.No words to explain how I loved it.Arjun making Gee realise she must come out of raichand shade and Geet making him undestand the graveness of Archana's state.

I love the rageful Arjun.

Great part.
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This one is amazing
Cant wait for chapter 7

P.S :By any chance , ws dis already available on geet forum ??? Im baffled by this whole re posting thing 😕
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Chapter-4

Finally smthng going good for both Arjun and Geet.
Great that Arjun helped in getting justice for Archana.And Geet's tamed down behaviour is also a treat.And oops poor girl is jealous of Dia.

Loved d whole saraswati puja prepartions,celebrations,Geet in yellow Saar,Arjun gaping at her and the wearing kurta on her request.

And saraswati puja,uff,my favourite festival after Durga puja.We used to have blast during the puja and not only during d puja,the preparations used to be more fun.We felt a sense of responsibility.Golden days.

Lovely update.
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Part-5

Ufff

These fighting emotions,try to avoid them and they keep on lingering in ur head like a toxic fragrance.

The romance between Arjun and Geet,mmm,awesome.Geet asking for books,Arjun easily giving her keys,Geet cleaning Arjun's room and then the fall...mesmerisingly explained.

But then Geet's misery as she's confused,missing her father and missing her MAAN.It think Geet's granpa had a hand in Maan's disappearence.

Grt part.Edited by sweetsampa39 - 10 years ago
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Part-6

AWWW

Our cutie pie Geet trying so hard to avoid her object of obsession,and to an extent suceeding,not only in avoiding Arjun a.k.a Maan but also making him restless for her.And then unknowingly making him jealous.

And our Maan is toh famous for bursting on his favorite punching bag and later regretting.

Going great buddy.Phew after read all the parts.

Waiting for next.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is the same as the other thread right?
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u have started this FF in Geet forum also...

wonderful idea...

I have send buddy request to u...

please pm me when u update...
kiran_rati thumbnail
awesome updates dear
pm me too when u update
cont soon