Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I cant tell how madly I have fallen in love with this story.!! Read it all on one go...
You bowled me away with it..
I just couldn't hold back my tears reading the pain they are going through..Thanks to the brilliantly written updates by you...

Simply fabulous dear.! The 22 parts was too much for me to summarize in words and I how I felt reading it...

All I will say is hats off to you...and now I am running to the next thread to read more...Cant wait..
bina_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Reet... i've been reading dis ff since last nite n couldn't stop myself from coming forward to comment. i know geet is wrong here but she's not the only one who wrong here but yes she's the one whose done the biggest sin. isn't Su right!!! n arjun might hav tot geet didn't trust him but did maan trust geet without talking to her he decided she betrayed him. I'm not liking dis changed geet i know its not easy for her.ok I'll read da rest of the story n see how u've taken the story. I'm lovin it
bina_a thumbnail
hey reet is everything alright... hope so. come back soon if possible. waiting for youEdited by bina_a - 10 years ago
bina_a thumbnail
hey i read this story for the 2nd time... i want to say is exceptional :) superb job...
simrancuty thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
superb story til now
heading to 2nd thread
I mst u hav quite knowledge of literature tht I dnt hav lolzz
ur writing is amazing. luvd many lines. aty cant pin point it now. bt I really like it

osmmm.
ppriyanka83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Reet..
Dis iz a awsm ff..
Same charactrs bt totly diffrnt n unique cncept..
Maan iz married 2 Geet but she didn't Maan..
Abi sb thik chal rha tha but see how their luv story turnd a ugly turn..
Ab kya hoga..I m luking 4wrd 2 d story.
Plzz think about ur ff in luv wid enemy..
I m huge fan of it..
Y u hav left it?
Update it plzz