Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for that Rosh.. Welcome to the forum!! πŸ€— πŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

thankuuu for clarrifying the rulesss Rosh...It was much needed one and hope the members follows it😳

i have some questions:-
1: Like other actors talk about KSG We post on forum, can we post when Jenny talks abt him ?
2: Can we post links of SBS/SBB when Jenny visits QH set coz there other QH actors are also shown like last time ?

n Pleasee Please ban the newbie trolls on forums who r trying to demean the name of fangroups its getting out of hand now :|

1. If Jennifer is talking about his PROFESSIONAL life, then yes you may post about it.
2. Again, if Jennifer visits QH sets and its on SBS/SBB then sonyfan should hersel fbe posting the links to it.. so please do not post links yourself as it will be external and will be removed by us. If you guys for some reason cannot access sonyfan's links then please PM her and/or use PM service between members to share external links if you need too, but do not post them on the forum itself as its unfair to sonyfan who works hard to provide everyone with quality links to episodes and sbs/sbb/etc.. 

AS for the newbie's and problem users causing havoc on forum (@ you and @ yaari im directing this answer as she also had some question), we are doing our best in banning these members, however its difficult for GM's to completely rid the forums of them as they use PROXY IP's to create their ID's.. but we are doing the best we can.
Prizi thumbnail
Love u fr making this rules
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveRosh

1. If Jennifer is talking about his PROFESSIONAL life, then yes you may post about it.
2. Again, if Jennifer visits QH sets and its on SBS/SBB then sonyfan should hersel fbe posting the links to it.. so please do not post links yourself as it will be external and will be removed by us. If you guys for some reason cannot access sonyfan's links then please PM her and/or use PM service between members to share external links if you need too, but do not post them on the forum itself as its unfair to sonyfan who works hard to provide everyone with quality links to episodes and sbs/sbb/etc.. 

AS for the newbie's and problem users causing havoc on forum (@ you and @ yaari im directing this answer as she also had some question), we are doing our best in banning these members, however its difficult for GM's to completely rid the forums of them as they use PROXY IP's to create their ID's.. but we are doing the best we can.

No no Im not talking abt external links i know bhamita posts thosee 😊 i was talking abt the update of SBS/SBB??
n Okk thanx for all the clarifications πŸ˜³
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Good one . Tired of Kajen and Kabhi comparisons and Jennifer's insecurity for Sirbhi and Karan's possessiveness over Jennifer and the fun part is it took a while for me to understand who these Kajen and Kabhi are. I didn't evn know who Jennifer is . I thought Surbhi is Jennifer but then I got it.Why should we viewers bother about actors personal life? This is sickening.
Much needed post
RosyRosh thumbnail
@ blessing beauty-- well you cant post any links to SBS/SBB but you can give a written update of it, that is fine. 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this Rosh!
Although I don't post much, I've been a silent member, and the most important clarification I was looking forward to, was of the KaBhi and KaJen stuff. So a huge THANK YOU for writing so well that we directly understood what is and what is not permissible in the forum!

Once again, I won't say welcome to the forum cause you've always been a part of it, but rather welcome to the QH DT, and your first official post as the viewbie has been superb!

πŸ€—
RosyRosh thumbnail
^^ Aww thanks soo much doll face!!! mwahh xx πŸ€—
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great Post! πŸ‘ much needed!
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveRosh

@ blessing beauty-- well you cant post any links to SBS/SBB but you can give a written update of it, that is fine. 

thanx a Lot πŸ˜³