Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This forum will never change...some members will never be able to differentiate between reel and real and hence, my strong opinion is to ban everything related to Jennifer which means everything related to KaJen!!!! 
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Would be looking forward to see what changes you guys decide coz all these fan wars are just getting out of hand. Either everyone doesn't read the rules and regulations or they just Love saying all that for no reason at all!

Hope the decision is taken soon and the action needed is taken! Thank you guys 🤗
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for replying Rosh :) will be looking forward to the amendments you guys make. I just hope it will be the end of all the fan wars, but that's almost expecting the impossible from members of this forum.
rose0123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would say let's make an example of this forum. Ban any discussion on any actor, whether they are present in the show or not. As people say this is the Qubool Hai forum. So lets make it that. Only discuss the show and its characters, not actors.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okay About KAJEN issue please note  you are allowed to post Kajen's appearance on any award functions where KSG is nominated in relation with QH ,also posts on Jennifer's visit to the QH sets are absolutely allowed ,those who are not interested in Jen or KAJEN please do not visit such topics and start calling her as in Jen  insecure and start comparing KABHI with KAJEN since thats totally against IF rules ,simply ignore such topics for if you cannot respect her position as KSG's wife then its better that you stay clear of such posts/topics.

Another thing if you post any topic where KSG's personal life  happens to be mentioned then please be aware that When you post an interview/article of such nature and the actor concerned does have a past which is debatable then you should be ready for all kinds of views on it else its best to not post stuff related to an actors personal life!Please weight it out before you post !

Please do not bring it to a point where we have to debar all KABHI fans from posting into any KAJEN based topics and KAJEN fans from posting in KABHI related topics !

Please I hope for better co-operation from your end! Lets value the freedom we are getting !

Regards
QH DT
Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@RD: with all honesty, I really appreciate your take on this this...what you said sounds completely fair but unless topics related to KaJen are banned, bashing of Jennifer wouldn't stop!! coz it's a given fact that KaJen are immensely popular and the media would like to cash on their name since they know their popularity and fan following and this wouldn't go down well with most of the members here and hence, I think it would be in best interest if you guys amend the rules and completely ban any kind of topic on KaJen!!! I would be really cool with it...and I am sure other KaJen fans will be cool with it too rather than seeing Jen/KaJen, esp Jen getting bashed for no reason.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Sanju- I do appreciate yr view but everyone out here must learn to co exist peacefully ...and thats what we aim at instilling ..If you dont like someone you should learn to live peacefully with that .Anything and everything which is related to QH is allowed on this forum and the same holds true for Jen/Kajen  in the same capacity !

Outright Banning is not the solution to anything!
abditory. thumbnail
oKK Rosh and Poojaa I m satisfied with the decision.
I hope it doesn't happen in future 😊
mcdreamy. thumbnail
@RD Exactly, that segment was very much valid and I think fans have seen enough on the forum to know what kind of stuff should and should not be posted regarding KaJen. Obviously forum members aren't taking you guys seriously enough, even after your note on the thread the bashing continued and eventually lead to the closure of a thread which was supposed to be harmless, well that says something doesn't it. With all due respect to the DT I think you guys need to reinforce these rules so that such bashing doesn't take place again and the forum remains in peace or just ban KaJen topics, cos that seems to be the only solution right now. KaBhi fans have made it clear that they don't want Jennifer/KaJen related stuff on this forum, I don't understand what their problem is but they just don't seem to stop and I've had enough of fan wars!
DigitalFortress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am really looking forward to the changes in this forum, I want to see some good strict rules because all these bashing of KaJen/Jenny are going out of hand,these people don't even pay heed to any of those warnings! Calling names,bashing them by giving them code names has become custom, there's really a limit to immaturity, if you don't like someone then keep it to yourself, and avoid going on these topics, because whether agree or not Jenny is KSG's wife and nothing's gonna change that, she will come to meet him on the sets and will be seen with him in all the functions! I really want all this bashing to stop, if not then I really want KaJen/Jen related stuff to be banned from this forum.