Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I think a lot of this wouldn't have happened if a certain sect of fans hadn't posted/sent pms of morphed po*nographic pictures to certain other members.

The amount of importance and time wasted by people fighting over actors who don't give a rats ass about them is hilarious. I fangirl over KaBhi but at the end of the day I don't give a damn if they are friends or not. I enjoy their off-screen chemistry for what it is and for KaJen fans to dictate what can or cannot be fantasized because their feelings get hurt is an absolute curtailment of freedom of speech.

Karan, Jennifer and Surbhi make money off selling you their chemistry on SBS/B segments. Do people seriously think these moments are real? And if somebody is squealing over the chemistry of the leads does it really warrant invasion of privacy, po*nographic pictures and rape threats?

People are crossing an apparent non-existent line of decency and as I told Rosh yesterday - I honestly don't envy the Mods job of finding a balance. Good luck to you guys!
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
I have a request, would it be possible that whenever KaJen on QH segment has come and is shared here, Its locked? As in Its just shared and no one can comment on it? That way Its shared as well as there is no bashing comments on it as well! Coz though people are asking you guys to ban KaJen topics here, but obviously they have forgotten that Ksg is a part of Qubool hai as well and not just Surbhi! So if QH forum allows Ksg topics they'll have to take KaJen on QH set topics as well coz KaJen has KARAN in it as well plus the segment is of QUBOOL HAI SET!

So Its just a request, could you just lock all the KaJen topics that gets posted here! Saves all of us from the bashing! << just a suggestion, rest is onto all three of you!

But Thanks for the changes in the rules! Glad our mods are taking the right actions! πŸ€—
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia1230

This doesn't make sense..

We are supposed to not talk about an actors personal life but you allow segments that include his wife to be discussed!!πŸ˜†

Thats my point too πŸ˜›

And like some mentioned , a MID's posts against Grover were deleted stat but nothing done about the member bashing posts which had such bad abusive language πŸ˜•

And the fanwars here too?? Foul PMs?
Hallelujah!

another transformation into CMG forums πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by neha-rockss - 10 years ago
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I've been in this place since day one and I can actually LOL at some fans. πŸ˜† when this forum had started Shifali and Gunia put up the rules saying that KaJen wouldn't be discussed in this forum. Weren't you guys the ones who got it removed saying that "she is his wife you cannot ban discussion about them b/c she's an actor" and all the blah blah.

now when the actual discussion is taking place why not let it happen. πŸ˜‰

And I don't think the Jennifer hate has just come out of nowhere. Surbhi who is a lead of this show has been bashed, her photos have been morphed by a supposed KaJen fan so.. you cannot expect Surbhi fans to keep their mouth shut. That being said by the end of the topic [where Jen visits the sets] everyone had left. The topic was opened at a point when all the fans were livid with the hate on Surbhi so they were bound to react. that's all.

On a serious note when unbiased DT like Shifali and Gunia had put the note that kajen shouldn't be discussed they said that looking at the bigger picture, too bad you fans dint see what they meant, like most of us did.

edit.
And about the KSG topic. Omni said it all. πŸ‘πŸΌ  and quoting Pooja, when the actor in question does have a debateable past then the fans should be careful before posting such topics if not they should be ready for all kind of views from people who appreciate KSG and to the people who do dont like him for his two timing history. Its the fans who need to take care of this not the DT.

Do not bother replying. thank you.
Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 10 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have a very little idea what's actually happening in this forum.. I just want to say fans please grow up, their's no need to fight for Kajen and Kabhi they don't give a damn and jenny is his wife she can visit her husband any time she wants, its her right I guess πŸ˜† If KSG doesn't have a problem then why you all are banging your heads in this forum? and I think even Surbhi doesn't have a problem with it. 
Just watch this show no need to go so deep. Got it?
Even I watch this show but just for some entertainment, they are not my responsibility that I need to defend them. We have our own problems in life why increasing my Blood pressure for these celebs? 
I watch one episode and the next hour I don't even remember what happened.
I don't give a flying,walking,running f*ck to what equation they have in real life... Live and let live!

please fan don't waste your time. Concentrate on your own lives. 
Thank goodness am not a part of this forum.

And yes Omni your right, we can surely discuss about their real life, its their work and they know that their lives are not private. πŸ‘πŸΌ

But no need to root for anyone πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Ashraa.. - 10 years ago
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
I havent seen any bashing for Surbhi since 1-2 weeks but if its still going on...then just STOP. Surbhi is amazing!!! Enough said.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i agree wid  ..SheWolf...u guys had banned kajen related topics until jan, y cant v have that rule back! trust me that way no kabhi fans will bash kajen n no kajen fan will bash surbhi or kabhi!

seriously please consider it!
nishithasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

I've been in this place since day one and I can actually LOL at some fans. πŸ˜† when this forum had started Shifali and Gunia put up the rules saying that KaJen wouldn't be discussed in this forum. Weren't you guys the ones who got it removed saying that "she is his wife you cannot ban discussion about them b/c she's an actor" and all the blah blah.

And I don't think the Jennifer hate has just come out of nowhere. Surbhi who is a lead of this show has been bashed, her photos have been morphed by a supposed KaJen fan so.. you cannot expect Surbhi fans to keep their mouth shut. That being said by the end of the topic [where Jen visits the sets] everyone had left. The topic was opened at a point when all the fans were livid with the hate on Surbhi so they were bound to react. that's all.

On a serious note when unbiased DT like Shifali and Gunia had put the note that kajen shouldn't be discussed they said that looking at the bigger picture, too bad you fans dint see what they meant, like most of us did.

edit.
And about the KSG topic. Omni said it all. πŸ‘πŸΌ  and quoting Pooja, when the actor in question does have a debateable past then the fans should be careful before posting such topics if not they should be ready for all kind of views from people who appreciate KSG and to the people who do dont like him for his two timing history. Its the fans who need to take care of this not the DT.

i agree wid SheWolf & Omni...thanxs to Omni for bringing dis topic in light...all dese ppl dey keep bashing surbhi & along wid surbhi dose who supports her r also bashed..."Closed" and many oder forums members r d eg who r bashed repeatedly by dese fans...wen ppl r discussing abt KaBhi dese ppl report dose posts & den action is taken againt it but wen surbhi & any oder forum member is bashed by dem nobody supports it not MODS take a quick action against dem...
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

edit.

i cant believe that the KaJen fans have hijacked the QH forum i mean come on the serial's main lead are Karan and Surbhi idk how Karan's personal relationships are brought here🀒
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Few things about which again and again questions r raised ..

Freedom of expression : This "phrase" is always used in the forum .. So thats the only reason we hv allowed Kajen segments in the forum which r related to QH .. KSG's wife visiting QH sets .. the Set is QH ..right ? So tell me how is it not related to QH ... ITA event where KSG went to collect an award for QH only and he was with his wife there .. tell me how is it not related to QH ?? ... We r still allowing everything that is related to QH only ... Tomorrow if Surbhi's friend visits QH sets or Surbhi is spotted with some friend at ITA event representing QH , should we not allow that just because Surbhi was seen with someone else and not KSG ?? ... Point is we r still allowing everything that is related to QH only and in some of those segments , if KSG's wife is seen , how can we stop it when the subject is QH only ?

For rest of Kajen and actor's personal life discussion , we still hv DMG forum open where anything and everything on Kajen is allowed simply because both KSG and Jen r part of DMG show  .. but Jen is not part of QH show and so we hv few restrictions when it comes to discussing them only because Jen is not part of this show   ...

Having said that , when it comes to Segments and interviews of actors , they can b controvertial at times and whether its Kajen or Kabhi , both grps should learn to co-exist peacefully in such threads and debate out such segments or interviews in a matured way whether its positive or negative rather than getting personal among each other ..

Cyber Bullying :
You guys are well aware that there are certain trolls who r repeatedly sending few abusive PMs and making abusive posts in forum deliberately to rile up the members ... We r nonstop putting a ban on those members but today Cyber world hv become tech savvy and those members r nonstop making use of proxy IPs which makes it difficult to track down the real IDs of such members but having said that our GMs r working hard and trying to track them down  but things cannot happen overnight .. right ? So without proofs , dont go around accusing anyone in the forum because u never know who is the actual culprit here making those IDs again and again to send abusive PMs .. GMs r working on it and will track down their real IP soon ...

This has been told to almost all of you by me personally Via PMs repeatedly whenever you guys Hv PMed me regarding those abusive PMs  .. right ?

If you have any other query , feel free to PM Me , RD or Rosh about it  ...

QH Dev team