Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DigitalFortress

I am really looking forward to the changes in this forum, I want to see some good strict rules because all these bashing of KaJen/Jenny are going out of hand,these people don't even pay heed to any of those warnings! Calling names,bashing them by giving them code names has become custom, there's really a limit to immaturity, if you don't like someone then keep it to yourself, and avoid going on these topics, because whether agree or not Jenny is KSG's wife and nothing's gonna change that, she will come to meet him on the sets and will be seen with him in all the functions! I really want all this bashing to stop, if not then I really want KaJen/Jen related stuff to be banned from this forum.

LOL exactly my point! Take some Appreciation Threads here for example, after several warnings, notes and reminders .. what happens?! The members still don't stop. Honestly I don't have a problem with the mods, cos they're doing their job fine, but it's the immature people out here who just can't seem to co-exist in peace and learn to respect each others' opinions.

It's funny, there was once a time when we were protesting against the ban of KaJen topics and mods had so many reasons as to why KaJen shouldn't be allowed on this forum and now when we ourselves don't want KaJen topics here mods say this is not a solution .. just saying 😆 

Edited by GoldenSkies - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -RD-

Another thing if you post any topic where KSG's personal life  happens to be mentioned then please be aware that When you post an interview/article of such nature and the actor concerned does have a past which is debatable then you should be ready for all kinds of views on it else its best to not post stuff related to an actors personal life!Please weight it out before you post !

Regards
QH DT

Boy oh boy. Why cannot they have more like you and Gunia (Persephone) on the DT of Qubool Hai forum? 👏 Such a well balanced post. My appreciation. If some XYZ fangirl posts something related to the life of a celeb, how can the higher ups moral police us not to bring the personal life of an overrated two timer? I just read the supposedly 'edited' note and couldn't help myself but laugh at this.🤣

A big fat LOL. 🐷 How can some DTs ask the fellow members not to bring the personal lives of a celeb if the post altogether is about it? Lol. Whataaa logic man.🥱 PS, RD liked the 'pre-edited' version. Where are we suppose to discuss the 'personal lives' if not on the forum? Just because some fangirls run for their cyber didis help each time someone refreshes the colourful betrayal history of the actor in question,  DT folks are gonna shut us for our opinion? Sorry but we ain't gonna praise some two-timing male chauvinists just for the sake of fangirl 'sentiments'. 🥱

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3601687?pn=12 . 

Firstly how the f**k 'personal lives' can be ignored? Lol. We're talking about an 'actor' here and not some 'character'.

If personal lives aren't to be discussed, why the heck virtual bhaiyaa is hell bent on posting articles related to Kay S G ? Everything should be related to the character he portrays. Lol. Secondly, if the topic is about Kay S G's progress report on being a 'husband' 'boyfriend', how can the higherups expect us to overlook the shady two timing past of the said actor and only go gaga over him? 🥱

Oh well, the most important thing. What in the blue hell is fangirl 'sentiments' and cyber moral obligation to take into contemplation? Not everyone gives a crap about some touchy china doll feelings for a screwed up celeb. Just as it isn't our business to interfere with their obsessive fangirlish salivating and drooling, why are such morbid fangirls given a free hand in hurling abuses to a fellow member just because we do not agree with the two-timing ideology? Some of us have no respect for a person like KSG who encourages his cyber protection squad to bash up those members personally who refuse to chant his name. More than protecting some two timing celebs who aren't even aware of your existence, how about taking action against those who call you a 'bitch' or ask your 'filthy mouth' to be shut. Lol. As if the mouth plays any role in a virtual world. Lol.

PS. No reply from fangirls will be entertained. Only the concerned DTs should address the query.

Enough of this IF politics. Bring Shifali back! 🥱 

Originally posted by: LoveRosh

The Qubool Hai Dev Team understands FREEDOM OF SPEECH. However, this does not mean that freedom of speech should be taken to the next level. With freedom of speech comes a moral obligation to be understanding of OTHERS opinions and feelings. Everyone has their own favorites and their own beliefs. We cannot let freedom of speech be taken out at the COST of other's feelings/beliefs/respect.  Hence, the DT's stance on this is simply to make sure that the freedom of speech given to members is not misused. 

Edited by Omnipotence - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Omnipotence

Boy oh boy. Why cannot they have more like you and Gunia (Persephone) on the DT of Qubool Hai forum? 👏 Such a well balanced post. My appreciation. If some XYZ fangirl posts something related to the life of a celeb, how can the higher ups moral police us not to bring the personal life of an overrated two timer? I just read the supposedly 'edited' note and couldn't help myself but laugh at this. A big fat LOL. What's even more funny is how the so called experienced 'Channel Moderator' goes around liking the edited post. Lol. I could understand that viewbies are yet to undergo a proper training but a CM? Lol. Tell me she ain't a KSG fangirl herself. 🐷 How can some DTs ask the fellow members not to bring the personal lives of a celeb if the post altogether is about it? Lol. Whataaa logic man.🥱 PS, RD liked the 'per-edited' version. Where are we supposed to discuss the 'personal lives' if not on the forum? Just because some fangirls run for their cyber didis help each time some refreshes the colourful betrayal history of the actor in question, some DT folks are gonna shut us for our opinion? Sorry but we ain't gonna praise some two-timing male chauvinists just for the sake of fangirl 'sentiments'. 🥱

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3601687?pn=12 . 

Firstly how the f**k 'personal lives' can be ignored? Lol. We're talking about an 'actor' here and not some 'character'.

If personal lives aren't to be discussed, why the heck virtual bhaiyaa is hell bent on posting articles related to Kay S G ? Everything should be related to the character he portrays. Lol. Secondly, if the topic is about Kay S G's progress report on being a 'husband' 'boyfriend', how can the higher ups
expect us to overlook the shady two timing past of the said actor and only go gaga over him? 🥱

Oh well, the most important thing. What in the blue hell is fangirl sentiments and cyber moral obligation to take into contemplation? Not everyone gives a crap about some touchy china doll feelings for a screwed up celeb. Just as it isn't our business to interfere with their obsessive fangirlish salivating and drooling, why are such morbid fangirls given a free hand in hurling abuses to a fellow member just because we do not agree with the two-timing ideology? Some of us have no respect for a person like KSG who encourages his cyber protection squad to bash up those members personally who refuse to chant his name. More than protecting some two timing celebs who aren't even aware of your existence, how about taking action against those who call you a 'bitch' or ask your 'filthy mouth' to be shut. Lol. As if the mouth plays any role in a virtual world. Lol.

PS. No reply from fangirls will be entertained. Only the concerned DTs should address the query.

The Qubool Hai Dev Team understands FREEDOM OF SPEECH. However, this does not mean that freedom of speech should be taken to the next level. With freedom of speech comes a moral obligation to be understanding of OTHERS opinions and feelings. Everyone has their own favorites and their own beliefs. We cannot let freedom of speech be taken out at the COST of other's feelings/beliefs/respect.  Hence, the DT's stance on this is simply to make sure that the freedom of speech given to members is not misused. 

Agreed... Please enlighten me with how you consider this as FREEDOM of SPEECH. Also, just because some of us who don't share the same opinion, we are personally targeted with disgusted posts, pms, and replies, yet NOTHING is done when that is the case. In gives me doubts if some of these MODS are personally involved in these deeds and are closet worshippers. It's a continuos cycle that these hate mongers get mad, they make fake accounts as newbies, finish their 10 posts of the day before their banning, then the MODs show up after the deed is done. But when it come to anything related to KSG and his personal life, you all are there in a blink of a second to shut down the topic and give warnings.Enlighten me with the logic. And the post he has mentioned, if the actor in question is publicly talking about his personal life than what is wrong of we comment..The truth is.. there is NO such thing as FREEDOM of SPEECH on this forum and it is overrun by fanbots. ENOUGH SAID.
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
Dhoxi thumbnail
Wasn't this supposed to be QH forum then how come Jenifer came in between? Well before someone quotes me or some DT's says it indirectly, darlings if you are talking about Jennifer in here then it's also a part of his personal life where DT's have mentioned we aren't allowed to talk about someone's personal life. 

But oh well when we start talking about it then DT says it bring into actor's personal life? 😕 Seriously? Even if someone eats what KSG did today is also a part of his personal life 😆 And there's nothing hidden about the actor so how can we not talk about it... like Freedom of Speech 😉 

@Omni and @Speed... bang on 👍🏼 well IF logged me out itself before 🤣  
Originally posted by: Closed...

Agreed... Please enlighten me with how you consider this as FREEDOM of SPEECH. Also, just because some of us who don't share the same opinion, we are personally targeted with disgusted posts, pms, and replies, yet NOTHING is done when that is the case. In gives me doubts if some of these MODS are personally involved in these deeds and are closet worshippers. It's a continuos cycle that these hate mongers get mad, they make fake accounts as newbies, finish their 10 posts of the day before their banning, then the MODs show up after the deed is done. But when it come to anything related to KSG and his personal life, you all are there in a blink of a second to shut down the topic and give warnings.Enlighten me with the logic. And the post he has mentioned, if the actor in question is publicly talking about his personal life than what is wrong of we comment..The truth is.. there is NO such thing as FREEDOM of SPEECH on this forum and it is overrun by fanbots. ENOUGH SAID.

Clap agreed. I feel mods are biased. We are getting attacked by these kajen fans. I can't tell u how many disgusting pm are sent to us about Surbhi people morphed her pics. And saying things that kajen are the best blah blah. People are insulting Surbhi. People are making new account to bash SJ or to bash forum members (KaBhi fans). Its just disgusting and nothing is being done. Don't even get me started on their dirty language. Disgusting!!!!!!!!. If someone says something about kajen the mods are there in a second. So biased!!!! 😡
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm actually amazed that fangirl DT deleted every posts bashing KSG the member was banned later on (I know it was a newbie MID account but still? it shows double standard) and that post abuse/ attacking a fellow member with such colorful language is still there with none action being taken against it.    
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
I have no Idea whats going on .. 

But anything against Srubhi i wont support that .. just because she is the costar of KSG doesnt give any right to bash her ..by some other fangroups .. 

I really dont have any idea what happened .. but Mod should be very strict if anything as such happened to this forum.. and DO PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTIONS .. 
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay now our mods are in action but where was you when surbhi was bashed every single day.People are insulting surbhi but nothing being done.Today some kabhi fans told something rude about kajen and you take action even i don't think aanyone bash kajen.surbhi fanss are targeted with disgusted posts and pms.I recieved many pms who bash surbhi .its disgusting and nothing is being done.if someone says something about kajen the mods are there in seconds.
i will try my best to follow rules but please don't be biased.And this is qh forum which is related to kabhi,asya,vikrant,shalini,ketaki,neha,amrapali,aarchana,alka,vaquar,shabnam,vidya,tej,sangeet
not jennifer if kaajen fans want to uploaad sbs etc videos then please upload on dmg forum na.this is the best ways to stop the fight btw kabhi and kajen fans.
Edited by jawria123 - 10 years ago
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This doesn't make sense..
We are supposed to not talk about an actors personal life but you allow segments that include his wife to be discussed!!😆
Edited by sonia1230 - 10 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail
Roshni and pooja thanks for these clarifications. .. I agree .with the rules set here and we all should abide by it. Edited by tulipdaisy - 10 years ago