Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hope Khushi doesn't leave him and go...
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Aww Mints, I will keep this Arnav with me and will never let him go πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Awesome update, I really dont understand how to appreciate your work. You always leave me spellbound with all these amazing updates. Loved the outburst of Khushi, which was very much needed and its true saying Sorry is not always enough but stupid heart. "People we love, hurt us the most". Loved his initiative of being friends and take everyday as its come. Superb chapter, beautifully written, it was heart wrenching initially but I am sure all will be well in the end, till thn enjoy this journey with you! 

Hope you are having a wonderful vacation, have fun & enjoy 😊

Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
both of themare suffering so much yet dey cant do anything..
but now things are changing i guess and i just loved ur thot dat u took freindship as a steping stone to improve deir relation!!
but wat will hapen next dat it will change evrything!!
not fair yar aise mod pe chodke ur leaving for a break... koi nai asli duniya is more imp...
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice 😊
Such long wait πŸ˜•
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
updated my cnt on page 84😳😳
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ress!!!

sorry,!! i forgot abt this ress!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Edited by crazy-ash - 10 years ago
Arshi1988 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Love this SS!
Please continue soon!
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update..beautiful...will be waiting to read more...Thanks for the update.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Finally got time to go over your update. Lovely, just beautiful and so tenderly written. This is what I expected Arnav Singh Raizada to do when the truth was out. He would go all out to win his Khushi and love her tender and that is the redemption I was looking for. Not the heavy duty crying one. Arnav is a sensitive person and I know he would win Khushi's heart for sure but the journey that you have penned down is so beautiful. Can't wait for what Arnav is going to do next in Khushi's birthday. 
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

this part was again beautifully written!😊
the banner was gr8!πŸ˜‰  aahh! i see a playful arnav and a flustered khushi...does that leave us a hint about what is to come next?? khushis birthday!??  yaya!! i hope u hav planned that well, cause we expect it to be better than what they aired on sp! πŸ˜› kidding!πŸ˜‰

~the hug! ooo😲 was awesome!πŸ‘ both of them trying to calm their senses...feeling a sense of relief pass thru them while feeling each others soothing touch...! aww!

~khushi lashing out on arnav...sigh! but that was required for khushi to lentall the frustrations, all the doubts out of her system!
the tear in arnavs eye bothered me though...

~and then...the proposal of friendship..and the acceptance! yesss!πŸ˜ƒ 

~i m glad to see the khushi back! and the convo at the dhaba was a much required one...they had to bridge the conversation gap b/w them...

in all, this was really good! thanx for the happy reading moment!!