Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I just loved it...so beautiful update...Khushi's outburst to his question...then his sorry...beginning of their friendship...too amazing...thanks for the pm...
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt
arnqv is trying his level best
atleast they are frnds now
what going to happen on khushi bday
i am waiting to read that
thnx form
updt soon
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Mints, couldn't reply to the earlier chapter, been a bit busy with AD...

So I'll comment on both the chapters together now... Loved both of the chapters needless to say... Firstly, it was really heart warming to see Arnav comfort & protect Khushi before, during & after the courtroom showdown... Him holding Khushi's hand through out & offering his strength to her was really sweet. Loved the courtroom scene, esp. Arnav standing up & yelling at Shyam... Khushi getting shocked at his outburst was really telling to see that she still had doubts about Arnav's sincerity for her but I am glad that incident cleared up all that doubt from her mind...

Loved the way Arnav dragged Khushi all the way from the courtroom through the media & their house avoiding to speak with anybody along the way and shut the door & pull her into his arms & hug her... He really needed the assurance that Khushi was alright & Khushi needed his warmth to let go of her fears of Shyam completely...

Her yelling at Arnav at his question was cathartic IMO... These two really needed to clear all that baggage between them... They really needed to hear the other's side of the story & their thoughts on that... So glad that they were able to do that which even though was painful at the moment did cleanse their minds & hearts a lot... 

I am so glad that they have decided to put the past behind them for the remainder of the days that Khushi is at RM & make the most of it by spending it happily & create fresh new memories... Only I hope they won't be making these memories for them to part ways but to cherish them together many years from now...

Aha! so Khushi's birthday is coming up... Hope to see something really good happen then... Your precap sounds very promising... Can't wait to read more :)
faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
With every update of yours I have shed umpteen tears - you are such a flawless writer!

What intense and perfect closure you are weaving for Arnav - human emotions at its rawest as well as finest!

Thank you for penning 'Khamoshiyan'.
iris_iris2 thumbnail
Hello buddy! Don't know why but i liked KhamoshiaN in a way that whenever i have an option of ff updates i click khamoshiaN first! 

So... looks like KhamoshiaN are about to be breaking up. Finally silance would be getting a voice and story is reaching to some romantic phase. looks like fun ahead😊
5ea03091 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wat a beautiful story!!!
I wish they had shown somethng similar on d show..
Arnav's guilt n khushi's resolve.. <3
jeya0301 thumbnail
Beautiful update nd happy holiday dear..:)
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh ! What a beautiful chapter that was!
I was so mad at Arnav for all that treatment he had dished out to Kushi since the moment he met her. And then thinking that just by saying sorry it would be all right! 
So, it's a good thing that she is unable to trust him. He has to earn the trust back from her. And being friends is just one way to do it. He needs to show her that she can trust him no matter what. (You know like even if it 2 AM you know you can always call your mum and ask her to do anything. And be confident in the fact that she will come through for you.) I hope though, she does leave him. It's the only way he will ever feel grateful to have her in his life. And give her the love she deserves.
Cannot wait for the birthday. Hope nothing 'bad' happens. The last para in the chapter sounded a bit foreboding.

Hey, thanks for the dedication. That is so sweet of you.😃
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haaw !!

That means i will have to wait till 29th to find out what will happen on khushi's b'day that will turn it to the most special day in both khushi and Arnav's life. 😔
But leave all that aside for now, you have a great vacation and enjoy yourself to the hilt. 

Loved the update Mints finally finally they are doing something which is very important in any relationship - Talking and learning to be friends with each other. 

Arnav who will not willingly give up on his khushi and will want to hold on to her no matter what, leaving no stones un turned.

Loved the blissful state that their relationship has reached after all the heartbreaks. 

Thanks for the PM and now looking forward to know what awaits us on khushi special day. 

Thank you for mentioning me, you are a sweetie pie. 🤗
Edited by kondhili - 10 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely update.. Im glad abt the new phase in their relationship.. Being Friends.. Waiting for her bday.. :))