Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved the update, it was so emotional and yet heartwarming as well.
Love how they are so friendly with each other, hope Khushi does not leave him.
Thank for the pm and hope you have a nice holiday.
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A catharsis. That's what this chapter was about. Both Arnav and Khushi laid bare their thoughts and you wrote their feelings so beautifully! I'm partial to Khushi's because everything she said was bang on. What had Arnav possibly done for her to trust him to believe her accusations. Why would she think that she, a low-class cheap gold-digger, would be given more weight than Shyam, his Di's love and his jijaji who had never shown any signs of being deceitful?

Hindsight is 20/20 😔 

Which is why it's good that they are making a new foundation for their relationship...just as friends right now because I think Khushi would still be too jumpy and skittish to offer anything more. Not in the state of mind she is in. There is too much anger, hurt, and betrayal even if there is love. When she lets go of those, she'll only have love.

Loved this chapter!
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav is finally reaching out to her heart, breaking down the barriers one by one.
The first half was very well written ...the emotions came across really well and I am so happy to see Arnav put Khushi and her feelings as the top most priority.
He knew how much of pain she is still trying to hold in herself and gave her the right egging to break out of that shell.
Like he said he knew the truth ..and though hearing the same through Khushi would hurt him more , but her sense of peace was more important to him so he riled her a bit to lash out at him.

Then the second half was like a fresh start for both ..friendship is the way to begin with definitely at this stage.
Waiting to read about the b'day celebrations!
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Another great emotional chapter! I love how you are showing both Arnav's and Khushi's despair and turmoil at the current situation.

Love how Arnav sticks up for her and Khushi acknowledges that!

So glad that they finally communicated and talked about things like their childhood, likes, and dislikes! Being friends is the first step and at least they are back to being that. Casually going out and having a good time!

I can't wait to see what you have in store for her birthday and will wait patiently for next update! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
updated comment on page 84
girlsrock3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Just caught up. Waiting for the next update
tikarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just start reading this story n it's brilliant