Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
rsd
read it finally😆
dis update was really lite hearted and finally arnav khushi relationshp chngd to some extent
ahh i so wished to c dem happily ever aftr but i knw u hve much more beautifully for further updates 
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
res

This SS always leaves me with a heavy heart. It brings back memories of the actual show. 
Mints, You are such an amazing writer. Writing the sad bits are so much tougher, I find. And you ace it each time.👏

Hate the fact that both of them are hurting.😭
I want to see them happy.

I am glad they both communicated...even if that meant angry outbursts. Sometimes, they are very much necessary to get it over and done with. Love the fact that Arnav initiated it so that she could vent. True love does make one selfless. I am glad he has realised true love finally.

Love how she finds courage to ask him his truth. If he would have believed her if she had told him?
Arnav on the other hands knows he had wronged her. He does not come up with any excuses. He rightfully apologizes over and over. Love how he shares his feelings from that night. How his whole world had come crashing down when he saw her hugging Shyam. Or so he had thought! One misunderstanding that had turned their world upside down.

Love his initiative of re-bonding as a friend. They do need a fresh start. They need to let go of all the pain. I am so happy they have started doing it. It's high time they let some happiness into their lives. The way I see it, of they continue to remain sad and miserable, it is Shyam who wins. That is how he would have wanted them to be.
Edited by Afya - 10 years ago
dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum dear😊
love the update😃
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update..
The foundation of marital relationship should be friendship and Khushi and Arnav already agreed to be friends . Now I am optimistic about their future.
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing.loved it0
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Friendship ? Good start.

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I m glad they became friends...its a fresh start for them...nd i hope they will fall in love all over again...
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update.. Glad they are talking and friends now... Looking forward for Khushi's birthday..
1987Trisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey
Thanks for PM me..

Lovedd the update...

Hope Khushi will forgive Arnav soon and start a new life

awaiting for Khushi's Birthday!!!!

Love
Trisha
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update.
Superb.
Khushi let out all her anger and gave a chance moreover a hope to Arnav by accepting his friendship. 
Waiting for the next update and surprise for khushi birthday.