Frequent Posters

anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Anu, read the update and left the comment on the blog😊
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Anu. I'm glad to see Khushi bravely face Shikar. Hopefully Arnav and Maan can save her and Megha.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
perfect.. who is the new guy now??? waiting to read more..
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is surprise update. Somehow after reading DYM. I am more into that story than pursuit :). Love Mann more nowadays :).Who is Mahesh Nanda now? new character ? I hope everything will be sorted soon.

Edited by jduke - 10 years ago
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jduke

This is surprise update. Somehow after reading DYM. I am more into that story than pursuit :). Love Mann more nowadays :).Who is Mahesh Nanda now? new character ? I hope everything will be sorted soon.

Thats a rare compliment for the writer in me my dearest! Thank you! I took Maan's character as a challenge and this is my way of telling IPKKND people that they could have made a better thing of the serial rather than letting it die a very unnatural and very painful death!
Thank u so much! You made my day
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whoa! after reading previous chapter i too wonder how come gulabo got injured.so they took megha mistakenly...
Hav u mentioned that mahesh guy before as manna or some name like that ? So he is the one behind all this .what about that hotel insident ,lavanya's scene and even those packets of photos and other stuffs ? Is he the one behind all those too?
What ASR did was superb..
I hope everything gonna be okay soon.. Waiting eagerly for next update..
Anu ji , plz dont thank me coz pleasure is always mine to read such a brilliant story.i must say that ,i'v not come across this type of a story in IF so far.u r mind blowing and awesome .keep rocking..
Tc
xoxoEdited by dsbj - 10 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing and lovely update waiting for the nxt update ðŸ˜Š
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whoa! after reading previous chapter i too wonder how come gulabo got injured.so they took megha mistakenly...
Hav u mentioned that mahesh guy before as manna or some name like that ? So he is the one behind all this .what about that hotel insident ,lavanya's scene and even those packets of photos and other stuffs ? Is he the one behind all those too?
What ASR did was superb..
I hope everything gonna be okay soon.. Waiting eagerly for next update..
xoxo
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Special post
HAPPY DIWALI

Its festival time friends so... will churn up an update in a day or two! Pls bear with me...
Till then a special post for you all!

pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i m simply loved this ff thou i m almost in the edgr to complete ...sumtym i feel really babd for maan he reallyfeel he  deserve khushi...arnav is too much dominating ..not liking but ya arshi are inseperable ...that i