Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it anu
bt i hope u also giv us an epilogue
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after along time wow! Update was exciting.. I hope everyone will be safe at the end.. I mean Arnav , khushi, deepu and megha.. Lets see what's Arnav and Deepu are planing to come out of this mess.. Waiting for next chapter eagerly.
Anu ji ,want to know more about DID. Is it another Arshi story? If it is then i want to read it too plz ..
xoxo
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update 
But looks like you are planning on killing Arnav and have khushi be with Mann ... 
manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At last.. i had given up the hope... was stalking religiously...thanks for taking time to update.. lovely 
srsan12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...
w8ng for next!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good that someone has some sense... waiting..
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey.. I'm still waiting...
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

THE PURSUIT-60/5

Khushi looked at Megha and said," Chaahey kutch bhi ho jaye aapko surakshit bhejdengay! Theek hain? Bus dheeraj rakhiye aur humaari bath suniye! Yeh log jo bhi kahain bus apni sanyam banaaye rakhein!"

( Whatever happens! I shall see to it that you are free! Ok? Just hold on! whatever these people say, just don't loose your cool)

Megha stared at the lady who was dishing out orders as if she was some military general and there was a huge army standing before her for her instructions And she was so bold and courageous! Genes! Megha thought!

"Megha ji! Humay poora bharosa hain hum log niklengay yahaan say" Khushi said and added, "Atleast you have faith in ASR? Right?"

Megha nodded and then started crying silently much to Khushi's exasperation.

THE PURSUIT

"You mean!" Deepthimaan looked at Arnav in contemplation!

"Yeah!" Arnav retorted taking a deep breath!

"Ok so me the flanker" Deepthimaan said.!

"NO way!" Arnav said.

"Sun please!...I..." Deepthimaan could not speak further as Arnav said,

"Nahi! Tumhay kutch hogaya na my apnay aap ko,..." he paused and said "Khushi tho mujhey maardaalegi!"

( No! Coz if something happens to you I won't be able to atand up for myself and well...Khushi? she would kill me)

"Tumhay kutch hogaya tho Khushi nahi rahegi Zinda!" Deepthiman said and silence filled the room as both men stared at each other duelling with their eyes!

( But if something happens to you, she won't be able to survive)!"

Deepthimaan's voice echoed in the small cave like structure that was their seat of operations that looked over the actulual quarry where they suspected Shikhar to have kept Khushi! They could not go beyond that as it would alert Shikhar's men!

"No!" Arnav was the first to break the silence! "I cannot risk someone else's life!"

"I am alone Arnie!  You both are a couple! None would miss me...There is no point in arguing! Let me go!" Deepthimaan spoke with conviction.

"No!" Arnav said.

"Its easy to tackle! Coz I will know you are with her and I can function better" Deepthimaan reasoned!

"Actually its the other way round I will know you will keep her safe come what may so I will handle those idiots confidently!"Arnav reasoned!

Deepthimaan looked away and said," Let me do this please!"

Arnav kicked the sand and said," I don't take charity!"

"To hell with your $%^^&*&*#! Thu samajhtha nahi hain kya?"Deepthimaan yelled at him.

( Can't you understand?)

"Thu samajhtha hain? How do I bait your life? I can't!" Arnav said!

"Arnie!" Deepthimaan drawled in exasperation.

"Shut up Teddy and think !" Arnav egged him...

Both of them turned their backs to each other and stood thinking, raking their brains for a strategy!

annulvak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!
U hv done a splendid job
I'm definietly going to miss reading pursuit :(