Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
frm whr should i start ! Hmm ..newspaper headlines were really a blast.. though i cnt read hindi i ununderstood wt it says thanks to ur luvly readers who cmented on ur blog .. Glad to c our ASR is back in action..
Rajgad mela oh yeah i remember once it ws mentioned in Deepu's flash backs .. Maang teeka , holi and all ..and anxious to knw wts in those pics really .. Deepu and Arnav friendship is mind blowing.. I luv both characters nt only these two also Khushi megha, buaji, shaam ..far more better than ipkknd characters.. As well as the story too..
Then ,Girl's conversations wr really cute and funny ..
and eagerly waiting for next part.. And ha! Anuji in ur index i hav cn u hv texted it as 48/1 ,nt 49/1 .. I mean the chapter ..
Luved the chapter .. Waiting for part 2
tc
xoxo
Edited by dsbj - 10 years ago
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The newspaper headlines were excellent

Rajgad mela? Did you have todo that ????
soni19sweet thumbnail
waiting to get the title changed 
part 2😉
laadgrnr_jalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoa i luv sanju-khushi convo, ASR nobody can even imagine his moves oh i love him very much...deepu yar chodna kyun bechare ko aur pareshaan kar rahe ho...update it soon
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome...
loved it..!
w8ng for the next.!!

n sorry for being late..was bit sick..
Edited by jisa - 10 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, I love how you manage to continuously shock us with your suspense. ASR is definitely brilliant. I love how he got Shikar back and protected Khushi.
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahh Di! u always make sure to comr bk with a bang for Pursuit haan? 
Matlab tpata tha..ki baazi ulatne waali h...still! aapne toh Shikhar ki Bnd hi baza di! Aur Bhairav saa...😆...woh toh abhi tk sadme se bahaar hi nahi aaye! 
ASR...wahi...inka toh koi jawaab nahi! matlab har time..ek dhamaka toh karna hi hota h...😆 Sach me...Harvard brain ki jai ho! 😉 he definitely do know how to win every round! superb! 👏
Thankfully...Rani saa...thoda kam gussa h abhi...bt m surprised ki  garimaji k sab bataane k baad bhi...(ki Deepu poori raat nahi soya)...Khushi abhi tak deepu k paas nahi gayi. Isn't she feeling guilty now?  
I swear Di...aap Deepu ko mere saamne laakar khada kar do...saara ka saara bhoot utaar denge khushi ka! 😳 Not tht i mind tht he cares for Khushi...but i mind tht she doesn't care bk enough for his friend Deepu! 😡 
Anyways...Teddy-Arnie...tum dono ko toh..Muah! Muah! Muah! 😳 Kitna ladte hain...still Cute hain!
But...iss baar Arnie is on the edge of bursting...woah! can't wait to see what happens next! 
Thanx Di  for the update! :) 
Oh...and di i just noticed on blog, and i do not know wen did the poll got opened as well as closed since i was totally absent for past two months...but if it does still count, then i had like to vote in favor of the of the story on Deepu and Khushi! 😊

archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maan is funny... Keep on asking him lol
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Getting interesting day by day..
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
THE PURSUIT-49/2
THE MIRAGE-II

"Gunnu hiya dey aur nikal!"( Give it here and get lost!) Bhairav's one shout brought Gunnu to the conclusion that his master was not particularly happy about the whole thing! He simply gave him the paper and slowly mumbled " Sarkaar... Inaam..."( Master... my tip)

Bhairav opened the paper saw the headlines and the pictures and looked at Gunnu and asked him," Inaam chahey hain ney?"( you need tip?)

"Yeh le... inaam... yeh"( take this... here) he gave him two hard blows on Gunnu's legs with his walking stick making Gunnu to yelp and run away from there!

"Satya nash hovey hain! Satya nash! Yeh Chora tera ...Aei idhar aa khaan chali gayee!" he called his wife Lakshmi!

( Everything is destroyed! This chap of yours! Hey come here! Where have you gone?)