ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I am waiting for twist in Maan's story that you may bring up

The first thing I remembered was Chupke Chupke... Though there is no similarity
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, thank you for dedicating your update for us. I loved how Maan and Megha met and how he was amused yet angered at the encounter. Arshi has moved on in their relationship and now have fully accepted each other.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope Megha bowls over Deepu... loved AK's update..
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey di!! sorry tht I went disappearing totally from IF for over two months. Couldn't help it..firstly exams held me captive and later I went visiting home...bt now i m bk! :)

I had just finished reading all the chaps and even though I loved a lot many things as i read through...yet today I would just like to point out what I liked best.

I thoroughly loved the fights between Arnav and Deepu...😆 and the tone casualty tht u hv kept between the best friends...was amazing! 😆 
its great...tht finally khushi accepted her love to Arnav and he acknowledged his feelings too, even though he might have not confessed his love yet.

Bhairav and shikhar part came up well too...u hv maintained the skanky natures of the duo as well.
the sequence of swollen feets and tt shots was awesomely amusing!
Deepu...😳...well i always smelled royality of him...but tis still came as a surprise tht Deepu is indeed a prince to a whole new empire...awesum di! ahh! I so luv u for tht!!

and then offcourse...I was so waiting for ME..😉... to meet the enchanting royal prince.😳 Now tht u r actually making them meet...please please don't forget to send some royal sparks off... nd make Megha's holi a diwali as well! ðŸ˜†

then..the little 'questioning' round of deepu wid arnav was amazing. deepu was definitely having a secret laugh at arnav's expense with all those really awesome questions. I really a good share of laugh as Deepu's Lawyer kicked in.😆... and the best part was arnav knew it and still didn't get into his usual temper. somewhere...he took it lightly too.

Then, the constant occurence of the argumnts taking place betwen khushi and Deepu. My heart went out to him every time he was forced to face his helpness to keep to truth from khushi.
then...La-Raj Singhvi part was superb. I was really impressed on realizing how marvellously u had built up the crescndo with a constant focus on th building and crampling relations... the constatly rising complexity.was roped in a very astonishing manner.

It was lovely to see the girl's gang sharing the light moments. I like how both sanju and khushi , unknown to Megha offcourse, were trying to set her up for deepu. Liked their secretive glances and giggles over their plan to get the Deepu-Megha to notice each other. and then offcourse Megha drooling over ASR...hihihi..as I read tht part I was constantly giggling over it...actually imagining myself to b in her place doing exactly the same. ; )

Asr is really very smart. Di u never disapoint wen it comes to Arnav taking an action. He swung the really welll this time. him bringing down la nd raj awesome!

Honestly speaking Di..I was getting really upset over the detroiting condition of Deepu..in the matters of heart. But now, it feels great to realise tht I returned bk jst in time to see Deepu nd Megha meeting! it would be amazing to see Deepu bounce bk..and realise tht there's a girl meant only for him too. Had i missed their meeting I might hv regreted later. 
M glad to b bk agn  and i missd u Di ðŸ˜Š
Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 10 years ago
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazy4ArnavSR

Hey di!! sorry tht I went disappearing totally from IF for over two months. Couldn't help it..firstly exams held me captive and later I went visiting home...bt now i m bk! :)

I had just finished reading all the chaps and even though I loved a lot many things as i read through...yet today I would just like to point out what I liked best.

I thoroughly loved the fights between Arnav and Deepu...😆 and the tone casualty tht u hv kept between the best friends...was amazing! 😆 
its great...tht finally khushi accepted her love to Arnav and he acknowledged his feelings too, even though he might have not confessed his love yet.

Bhairav and shikhar part came up well too...u hv maintained the skanky natures of the duo as well.
the sequence of swollen feets and tt shots was awesomely amusing!
Deepu...😳...well i always smelled royality of him...but tis still came as a surprise tht Deepu is indeed a prince to a whole new empire...awesum di! ahh! I so luv u for tht!!

and then offcourse...I was so waiting for ME..😉... to meet the enchanting royal prince.😳 Now tht u r actually making them meet...please please don't forget to send some royal sparks off... nd make Megha's holi a diwali as well! ðŸ˜†

then..the little 'questioning' round of deepu wid arnav was amazing. deepu was definitely having a secret laugh at arnav's expense with all those really awesome questions. I really a good share of laugh as Deepu's Lawyer kicked in.😆... and the best part was arnav knew it and still didn't get into his usual temper. somewhere...he took it lightly too.

Then, the constant occurence of the argumnts taking place betwen khushi and Deepu. My heart went out to him every time he was forced to face his helpness to keep to truth from khushi.
then...La-Raj Singhvi part was superb. I was really impressed on realizing how marvellously u had built up the crescndo with a constant focus on th building and crampling relations... the constatly rising complexity.was roped in a very astonishing manner.

It was lovely to see the girl's gang sharing the light moments. I like how both sanju and khushi , unknown to Megha offcourse, were trying to set her up for deepu. Liked their secretive glances and giggles over their plan to get the Deepu-Megha to notice each other. and then offcourse Megha drooling over ASR...hihihi..as I read tht part I was constantly giggling over it...actually imagining myself to b in her place doing exactly the same. ; )

Asr is really very smart. Di u never disapoint wen it comes to Arnav taking an action. He swung the really welll this time. him bringing down la nd raj awesome!

Honestly speaking Di..I was getting really upset over the detroiting condition of Deepu..in the matters of heart. But now, it feels great to realise tht I returned bk jst in time to see Deepu nd Megha meeting! it would be amazing to see Deepu bounce bk..and realise tht there's a girl meant only for him too. Had i missed their meeting I might hv regreted later. 
M glad to b bk agn  and i missd u Di ðŸ˜Š

Hey Megah! MISSED YOU YAAR! I have seen jahnavi on other threads though! But well in keeping with my promise I made you Deepthimaan's supposed lead! But cannot guarantee... the union as such as Deepthiman's is a very strong character! Well keep commenting and reading...
soni19sweet thumbnail
thought you update ðŸ˜†
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww she is crying cuz she is just overwhelm and he thinks he might have hurt her 

Loved the scene between megha and Maan. 
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Any chance of update tdy Anu??😳
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

THE PURSUIT-48/3
THE MIRAGE-II

"Sarkaar Chotey baba ki phootoo chapee hain akhbaar mein!" Gunnu came running waving the news paper!

( My lord! Chote baba's photo is publishe din the newspaper)

Bhairav who just finished puja just went still!

"Ab yah tho aapko mujhey inaam deni padegi naahi tho yah naahi devey hain aapko!" Gunnu said gloating!

( now you have to tip me heavily else I won't let you see this)

"My naa kahthi thi mhaara choraa jaroor naam roshan kareiga.. Dekhou! Dekhthey rehna CM banega CM!!!!" Lakshmi said full of pride!

Didn't I tell you my son will make it big someday! Just keep watching he will become teh Chief executive of teh state)

"Arey %^$&! Idhar la!" ( bring it here) Bhairav shouted...

Gunnu was not going to listen!" Kuch tho milna chaahiye maibaap!" He said waving the news paper in his hand!

( i should get something sir!)

"Haan! Khabar ke hisaab sey! Thu soch bhi nahi saktha tumhey kya milega" Bhairav said narrowing his eyes as sweat beaded on his forehead!

( depends on teh news! and you cannot even think what awaits you as a gift)

"Where was Raj?Today his photos should be published! Then how come Shikhar's!" Bhairav frowned in consternation!

READ MORE>>>

soni19sweet thumbnail
wonderfulEdited by salooni - 10 years ago