FF Nights of confrontations Completed-Epilogue p70

Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey, this is my first FF. Please do comment :)

*edited*  so I decided to get organized :)

INDEX

Part 1: Page 1 (below)       Part 2: Page 3                Part 3: Page 5          Part 4: Page 8

Part 5: Page 11                 Part 6: Page 14              Part 7: Page 17        Part 8: Page 19 

Part 9: Page 21                 Part 10: Page 24            Part 11: Page 28     Part 12: Page 31

Part 13: Page 32               Part 14: Page 36            Part 15: Page 41     Part 16: Page 46 

Part 17: Page 50               Part 18: Page 53             Part 19: Page 55     Part 20: Page 59 

Part 21: Page 63               Part 22: Page 67         Epilogue: Page 70

COMPLETED ðŸ˜ƒ

My Writing Index: click here

* done editing*

This FF is inspired by the episode when aapi arrived.

Part 1: 

The night of aapi's arrival and the confrontation...

In the balcony where Asad and Zoya usually meet.  Zoya sat there thinking about the wedding, her fake wedding.

(Zoya's POV)

Allah Miyaan, it's 12 am and I'm so restless. I feel so guilty; I can't hurt everyone by doing this fake wedding. However It somehow still feels right. Ya Allah, I pray to you to be with me, this time again. Help me differentiate between right and wrong. When I was getting married to Akram you gave me the courage to follow my heart. You know how significant a wedding is to me and I can't believe how many times I've disrespected it. The reasons earlier were justified, and as much as I love Phupi...I'm sure there is another way out. We can't go on like this. I am so confused as to what Mr. Khan has in his mind. I can't read him. He doesn't want to let me go, neither does he want to accept me.

I do realize that I have feelings for him...I don't know what they are and I don't want to acknowledge those feelings either ... not when Mr. Khan is uncertain. He is so emotionally challenged; his actions say things that his words contradict. I also remember Ayaan telling me the other day that Mr. Khan would not want to marry me. In fact, isn't that what Mr. Khan thinks as well? He thinks I'm a misfit for his family. Why can't he express himself? Why can't he go beyond "Woh actually..."? Is it may be because I've never tried to hear him out? May be next time when I talk to him, I will hear him out... I want to know what's going on. I am curious to know his feelings... even if he doesn't wish to get married.  And if that is the case, we will figure a way out.

Allah Miyaan, show me a path that shall be the solution to this. I do not want to hurt anyone, and I can't see Mr. Khan unhappy with this wedding.

There she was with teary eyes, eyes that were full of hope. She was hoping to find her way soon. Little did she know that Asad was watching her. He decided that he had to talk to her, he couldn't see her upset. But how could he have gone without coffee?

(Asad's POV)

I'm sorry Zoya, I didn't want to hurt you. I can't see you upset like this, I must talk to you. After talking to Ammi today, I know I have to tell you how I feel about you. I can't let you go. I just need you to hear me out once.

It was 12.30 am. The coffee took 10 minutes to be made, but Asad couldn't get himself to go make the coffee, he just wanted to keep looking at her.  However, when the coffee was made he went to the balcony, where he found Zoya tearing up even more. She hadn't noticed his presence yet.

Feelings are important Mr. Khan, but you have to know that I need solidity in the relationship. If you don't want this wedding, I will go off to New York. Aapi won't let me stay here. If I don't marry you, I will marry someone else. The main reason why I didn't want to get married was because I wanted to know about my Abbu, and now that I know' I have no reason to not get married.

"Coffee, Ms. Farooqui?"

"Thank you Mr. Khan"

"I made it just the way you like it"
"hmmm"

"Are you alright, Ms. Farooqui?"

"Allah Miyaan, what's wrong with you Mr.Khan? You put me in this situation, and then you ask me am I alright. You know Mr. Khan, you are so emotionally challenged. It's so hard to know what's in your mind. Why can't you express it? I know I'm smart, but I still can't read you."

"I found out today that Ammi was pretending to be sick, so that we would get married"

Zoya's heart sunk, for she knew there was nothing holding them close anymore. There was no reason to marry.  Her face said it all. Asad looked hurt, he didn't expect his mom to do that' but he wasn't as hurt as Zoya was. He knew why she lied to them. Asad thought Zoya was hurt because Ammi lied. He couldn't have been more wrong.

Ya Allah, does that mean now he has no reason to marry me anymore? Earlier there was hope for solidity, but now...  I'm just going to hear him out, just as I decided I would.

"When I found out I was relieved of this burden"

Did he say "burden", I cannot believe him. He thinks I'm a burden; the bond that we share is a burden. I really thought we shared something special. I thought he cared for me. I'm okay that he's uncertain about this marriage. Yes, it does hurt when he says it's fake, but that hurt is nowhere in comparison to be thought of as a burden. This is horrible.

"You know I feared this marriage because of my insecurities. I feared that I would hurt you, after all I am Mr. Rashid Ahmed Khan's son. But after Ammi spoke to me, and told me that I need to let go of my past and not allow it to affect my present. She thinks that I should stop thinking that I will commit the same mistakes that he did. But I want to know whether you think so as well? I don't ever want to hurt you, but will you stick by me if I do so unknowingly?" I do remember how she stuck by me, even when I physically hurt her. Ya Allah, you know how much I have regretted that one incident. I never wish for it to repeat again. And if she just says yes, she will stick by me... I will be the happiest person on Earth. I just want her to be mine. "After the burden of marriage was taken off, I know what I want, but do you want it? Zoya, aap itni bhi buri nahi hain, jitna ke maine soocha tha. Aur hum shayaad saath reh sakthe hain."

"Allah Miyaan, What's wrong with you Mr. Khan! Is that a proposal? You are really emotionally challenged."

Even though he was emotionally challenged, her face had lit up unlike ever before. The blush was prominent. She realized he didn't think of her as a burden, but the circumstance of being forced to face his insecurities was quite a burden.

"Is that a yes Ms. Farooqui?"

"Mr. Khan, I want a better proposal than this."

"I'm sure you'll have no problem dreaming one"

"You're impossible Mr. Khan. But you are forgetting, Zoya Farooqui kuch bhi kar sakthi hai!"

"My coffee is over, goodnight Ms. Farooqui"

"Wait Mr.Khan..."

As she went behind to stop him, she slipped. Her eyes were shut as she expected to fall on the floor... but how could she when Asad was there for her. He caught her in time, and there was a Mitwa moment.

"How insensitive Mr. Khan! I get proposed for the first, and the last time in my life and it's like this?  'Main itni bhi buri nahi hoon?'"

"Woh, actually..."

"Don't even go there Mr. Khan..."

"It's quite late, you should sleep"

It was a day where Zoya and Asad could have got anything they asked for and they had asked for each other. Asad slept peacefully that night, having no insecurities and feelings stuck within him. The love of his life knew how he felt. And he knew how she felt.

Hope you liked it. Thank you for reading this :)

=> Part 2

Edited by iaddiction - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Kaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
very sweet😊Edited by Kaya13 - 10 years ago
akap thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice..if possible continue..
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was amazing! Loved it!
Oh and ur new? Hearty welcome. U write wonderfully for a first timer!Edited by nikki.171 - 10 years ago
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was beautiful. Loved it. I miss their coffee scenes. You reminded me of that.
Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikki.171

This was amazing! Loved it!
Oh and ur new? Hearty welcome. U write wonderfully for a first timer!

Thank you guys! I'm glad you guys liked it :)

And nikki, thank you ... i'm quite overwhelmed with this forum. I've been a silent reader for a few years for different shows. But this forum of QH is really warm, which is great... and hence I decided to finally become a member so I could post too :)

So thank you for such a warm welcome : D
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

PERFECT 
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww
i hope they show a similar confrontation
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unless another Mangalpur fiasco happens ...I really think this is exactly how Asad will propose to her xD Cause he's not gonna fricken burst out I love you at the top of his lungs! Anyways love love loved it! Amazing!!