Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hey good one yr...sab acha acha..i like tht...thnks 4  dpm dear...

pls continue & update soon..wanna c sm more asya scenes..

pari
minakrish thumbnail
Another awesome update by you!

Loved this part! :)
Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Here's another part. 

Part 19

That night things had pretty much settled down. Humeira had shifted to the Khan Mansion. Zoya was better. Rashid et al had moved into their new house; however they were all over for dinner today upon dilshaad's insistence. It wasn't going to be possible to set up a kitchen in one day.  So here they were at dinner.

"Dilshaad bi, I really want to apologize to you for all that I have said and done. I wish I knew that Rashid was under pressure to be with me. I would have never broken your relationship, and perhaps today I would be with someone who loved me just as much"

"Shirin, aap bahaut bholi ho isiliye aap ko yeh sab pata nahi tha. Is me aap ki koi bhi galti nahi hai. Lekin jo ho gaya hai, usse toh koi badal nahi saktha"

After they had sorted out their differences, Shirin went to Rashid, "Rashid aap ko main is rishte se mukt kar sakthi hoon agar aap Dilshaad bi ke paas jana chahate hain toh".  This obviously got Rashid excited, but it wasn't the right time yet. Dilshaad may accept him, but Asad wouldn't allow it.

"Yeh baatien abhi karne ke liye nahi hai Shirin. Everything has just settled… let some time go by." Dilshaad interrupted, while Rashid was disappointed… however, he did understand her point of view. The three of them were in the corner and although Asad watched them like a hawk, he had no idea what they were talking about.

x-x-x

Around the dining table Ayaan's eyes kept stealing glances at Humeira, but Humeira didn't even want to look at him. She was busy with Nikhat, Nuzhat and Zoya. Badi Bi watched all this. She realized that Ayaan loved Humeira and now that there were no selfish gains, deceit and force involved, this wedding should happen. She knew how much Humeira loved Ayaan, but she could also see the hurt.

"Humeira beta, kya aap humare saath garden mein chalengi?" Badi bi wanted to talk to her.

"Ji" and they headed off after dinner.

"Humeira beta, hum bhi tumhare aapne hi hai. Aap humesha humare khandan ka hissa rahogi. If you want, you can come and stay with us. We are always there for you bacha"

"Thank you badi bi" Humeira frowned thinking that everybody just had sympathy for her now.

"Beta, don't take this as sympathy. I've seen you grow, you are also my granddaughter" as if Badi bi had read her expressions. This was a relief to Humeira. She at least had a few people who she could call family.

"Humeira, I will tell you something. Hear me out and please don't take it to heart. I know you love Ayaan very much but when Razia forced the marriage on Ayaan. I wasn't very happy. Although your feelings were sincere, Razia actually wanted to control Ayaan for her selfish reasons. This is why Ayaan's love never bloomed, because he felt like a puppet. But today, I've seen love in his eyes for you. You don't have to accept it if you're not ready beta. But always know that people who pity you will make an effort to help, but people who love you will help you whether you like it or not. If Ayaan pitied you, he would have not offered you to come back. Instead he would have asked if you needed anything. Boys have a harder time understanding their emotions. Unfortunately this love has bloomed a bit late on his side. If you feel like you still love him, don't let go. True love is hard to find" Humeira was absorbing this wisdom and just when she was about to thank Badi bi, she saw Ayaan from the corner of her eyes. He was watching them. His eyes were lingering to see her.

"Thank you Badi bi" at that moment Badi Bi left. She gave Humeira some space to think.

Humeira's POV:

May be Badi Bi is right, may be he does love me now. At least now this relationship won't be based on anything negative.

Just while she thought that Ayaan appeared. He wanted to make sure she was fine.

"Humeira, aap theek toh hain naa?"

"Yes Ayaan, I'm fine. Thank you for everything Ayaan and I'm really sorry for how I behaved"

"Not at all Humeira, it's been tough on you. And I really want to be with you through these tough times."

"You really love me, don't you?" Ayaan was blushing! So was humeira, but she was quite serious as well. If he did love her, things were good. If not, she needed to move on.

"Yea, I do. But I still think you loved me more, earlier" his voice became grim. He knew there was a possibility that she didn't love him anymore.

"I still do Ayaan. I still do." They were beyond that point of embarrassment that Asad and Zoya had. These were two people who had been best friends ever since. They knew everything about each other, there was no room for shame. The level of their understanding had just deepened with time. Infact the last three days had definitely deepened it to a level where they could feel each other's pain.

The mischevious Ayaan and the nave Humeira had become responsible adults. He would have asked her to marry him, but the time was not right. Things weren't back on track yet.

"Humeira, I'm sorry for hurting you"

"No Ayaan, I'm glad it happened. Now we can start fresh with no negativity." They both smiled at each other. Ayaan slowly slid his hand into hers. It fit perfectly. With his thumb he kept caressing her hand and their grips were tight. The four elders of the family watched this scene from the hall. They were happy to see their children grow up.

x-x-x

Every one went home and the rest were about to retire to their rooms. In all the rush Zoya hadn't been able to spend time with her aapi who was leaving for Ajmer tomorrow.

"Aapi, aap ki packing ho gayi?"

"Haan Zoya, ab main aapse ek hafta baad milungi."

"I'm going to miss you aapi"

"I'll miss you too! Lekin abhi tum apne kamre mein jao, Asad tumhara wait kar raha hoga. Kal raat tum dono ki suhagraat jo nahi hui" Aapi had never spoke this way to Zoya, but now that Zoya was married she could treat Zoya as a friend more than a guardian.

"Aapi!" Zoya was blushing.

"Anyways goodnight!"

"Ji, goodnight"

x-x-x

"Mr. Khan!" she barged into the room. She always had perfect timing. He had just showered and he was in his towel. His to-die-for chest was completely exposed, however his groin was well hidden.

"I'm sorry"

"for?" Asad sure had something on his mind, as he walked towards her while she covered her eyes with her hands. She momentarily forgot they were married.

"Why are you covering your eyes?"

"Woh, aap, actually… " Zoya was actually wondering why she was covering her eyes. She was his wife after all. Besides, it's not like they hadn't had sex before. But that was a quickie and emotional one… so it doesn't count.

"Zoya, you're my wife" he grinned seeing her be awkward about it.

"Oh, yea I forgot…" she closed the distance between them and one of her hand reached his neck and the other crept all over. Asad was loosing control over what she was doing. It was electrifying for him. His hand crept around her waist.

"May be I can help you remember?"

"How Mr. Khan?" she looked at his lips and gave him a long passionate kiss before could respond. Let alone responding, her passion kept making him take steps behind, until he hit the wall.  Her hands were on the wall, blocking him from both ends. And his hands were tighter on her waist.

"Wait wait, Zoya, relax" Zoya just pulled away. May be he wasn't ready? She started walking away. He grabbed her hand.

"I have something planned for us." That lifted her mood up, he didn't want to stop… he just had a plan. This control freak would not even have sex with the flow; she smirked at her own thought.

He gave her a gift. Not another Sari, she thought… and it wasn't. It was a doctor's coat and a tube dress that would barely cover her assets. 

Sorry for ending there. I hope this was enough Asya for now. You can definitely expect more next chap :) 

Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticlover

I have always wanted Zoya n Humeira to bond in QH...
I really loved it when Zoya asked Humeira to come stay with her...
N my signature line is my CHRONIC condition!!! ;)

Hahaha, I feel that's my condition as well 

Originally posted by: MjhtFan_Mahima

Another gr8 part by you

Finally Humeira and Zoya bonding will be shown

Want to see Asad and Humeira bonding to jiju kinds

Thx for the pm

I love these animated stuff... it makes me feel so special. Thank you :)
Edited by ws12 - 10 years ago
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res

LOVE LOVE LOVE Humeira and Ayaan's confessions 
And I was really touched by Shireen's and Dilshad's conversation. Poor Shireen. Caught in the middle. I'm glad Rashid understands that he can't just leave her at the drop of a hat and be with Shireen. 

I know you were joking about covering the story with Dilashid (My nickname for Dilshad and Rashid 🤣) but I really do want to see some . The flashbacks they show in the show are sooo not enough! 😭

OMG Asad is sooo naughty! hahaha Can't wait for the next asyalicious chapters! 😃
Edited by mochhug - 10 years ago
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...awesimm..bst d endng n himera ayaan scene..waitng 4 nxt prt..
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
  omg!!! hahahahah 🤣
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
good one yr..i love zoya-humeira bonding..thnks 4 d pm..& ya thnks 4 asya scene..waiting 4 another update...😳

pari
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he gave her WHAT? 😲 I think I read something wrong...😕 Oh...okk...just have to wait for the next up-date... lol
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aila ...kaise position mai rukaya hai yaar ...jeez pls update ...my phone keys will come off yaar 
pls pls PM me yaar ...