Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello again! I decided to continue. Thank you for reading and appreciating what I wrote :) 

Ps. Now that I decided to continue does that mean it's not an OS anymore? Should I change the "category" ? 

Part 2:

Although they had just said goodnight there was a lingering feeling. The feeling that couldn't be ignored and wouldn't die out... He wanted to be with her, and she wanted to be with him. Nothing had changed, but everything had. Overwhelmed by happiness, they both had a sleepless night.

Finally the morning had dawned upon them, and the wait time had come to an end.

Zoya's POV:

Allah Miyaan, what's wrong with me? I can't even decide what to wear! It's not like I'm meeting Mr. Khan for the first time!

Asad's POV:

Am I supposed to feel this way? How should I behave at breakfast? I can't be akdu anymore, can I? Actually, I don't have to do anything! Ms. Farooqui will just go on talking without noticing anything. So I guess, it's ok.

(Dilshad enters asad's room)

"Asad, have you told her yet? Main Zoya bechari ko aise udaas nahi dekh sakti hoon!"
*Asad rolls his eyes* "Ammi, I already told her how I feel..."

Dilshad was so happy that her son had finally expressed himself, she was excited to hear about it!

" Really? What did you tell her?"

"What I practiced with you yesterday."

" Ya Allah, Asad tum bewakoof kism ke admi ho! How can you propose her like that?"

"Ammi, it's ok. She got the point."

"NO! you have to really say  "I love you" and "will you marry me?"... look, we all ladies are going for a walima and I'll make sure Zoya doesn't come. I want you to take advantage of this situation and take her out for a date. Give her a present, take her out for dinner, and propose. If you don't, I won't let you enter the house tonight. Alright?"

"Ammi, aap yeh kya... "

"Asad, this is your last chance."

(Dilshad leaves)

Dilshads POV:

I was excited for nothing! Ya Allah, give my son the courage to express himself. Little does he know that this beautiful journey has many bittersweet moments that are best shared when two people are able to fully express themselves! These two kids of mine have a long way to go... and this is just the start of it. They have yet to build trust, understanding, patience, acceptance, honesty, respect and so much more. And how did I forget? They have to start calling each other by their first names; I seriously don't understand what's this about "Ms. Farooqui" and "Mr. Khan" business. I will talk to Asad about this in the future. Looks like they have more to learn than what keeps a relationship going. But I also know that they are meant for each other.

Asad's POV:

Ya Allah, what's all this now? At least it will be a bit easier saying "I love you" since we already know how we feel for each other. What should I do though? Where should I take her and what should I give her? He was mesmerized with flashbacks, and the answers came to him.

He headed out for breakfast and so did Zoya. Their eyes met, but he had things on his mind so he had no time to stare at her. He was busy planning and organizing things in his head.

Zoya's POV:

Allah Miyaan, what's wrong with Mr. Khan? Is he ignoring me? Ya Allah, I hope he doesn't go back into his akdu mode and deny all that we had last night. He is driving me crazy. He's not even looking at me! I shouldn't have taken that extra effort to get ready.

Once things sorted out in Asad's head, he couldn't help but admire her. Although he had the newspaper in his hand and his eyes seemed to be glued to them, he was actually looking at her. He cringed about why she had to sit beside him instead of being opposite. It would be easier to look at her without being caught. He was admiring her completely as though something was different, and it surely was... she had made an extra effort of course.

Later Zoya headed towards her room, and after a while Asad followed.

"Ms. Farooqui?"

"Allah Miyaan Mr. Khaan, aaj aap knock bina hi aa gaye?"

"Woh, actually"

*Zoya rolls her eyes* "Not again Mr. Khan, kal ke baad mujhe laaga shayad aap  abh thoda acche se express kar payenge, par aap ko abhi bhi emotionally challenged hi hain"

"Ms. Farooqui, yeh aap ke liye hai"

"Yeh gift mere liye? Thank you Mr.Khan... but what is this for? Aaj toh mera birthday bhi nahi hai!"

He just loved that smile on her face, and it was gratifying to know that he was the reason behind that smile.

"Just open it and you will know"

(Asad leaves, while she opens the gift box) 

Zoya's  POV:

Ya Allah, it's a sari again! Oh and here is a note. I hope it explains what's going on, but first let me open this sari. Oh no, this one is short-sleeved. How am I going to wear this? And what will I tell Mr. Khan? Actually, it's high time he finds out about my scars. But will he still be able to accept me the way he would have earlier? Even if he doesn't, it's not right for me to hide it from him. But if I wear this sari, everyone will know about the burns... not just him. Anyways, let me read the note first.

Dear Zoya,

I hope you won't turn this sari into a kurti again. Be ready at 6pm, we're going out for dinner.

Hmmm, so this is what's going on. Is it like a date? Allah Miyaan, what's wrong with me... I can already feel the butterflies in my stomach! No wonders he chose a red sari. Should I mix and match a blouse with this sari? But I don't have any blouse complimentary to this color. May be I'll take this blouse to the tailor and tell him to make detachable sleeves. This way when we are alone, and when I have told him about the scars, and if he still wants me to wear it with short sleeves... I will.

Asad's POV:

I gave her a short-sleeved blouse, I wonder if she'll like it or not. I've never seen her wear anything short sleeved. It's weird how she can wear jeans and tops but still remain fully covered, which is great.  I hope she wears that sari though! 

I will write more soon.

=> Part 3

Edited by ws12 - 10 years ago
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it! Please continue sooon! And pm me the next part! (:
Tv_wale_babu thumbnail

Originally posted by: bindasss

Loved it! Please continue sooon! And pm me the next part! (:

Hey, I'm kinda new, so I don't know how pm-ing works... could you guide me a bit please?

And I'm glad you loved it :)
Thank you
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ek aur saari-- i tell you asad wholesale me laya hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ anytime he wants to gift her, he brings one out...πŸ˜†

please pm when you update next😳
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
please do...nice update,,,
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Continue soon...awesum uodate
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great please continue! Thanx!
Arnavarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooh i love how ppl right about her scars n her insecurities regarding them plz continue soon
Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Part 3

5.30 pm that evening Zeenat was helping Zoya dress up. Zeenat was to leave couple hours later for the Walima, so she had plenty of time to help and lecture Zoya.

"Zoya, tum bhi na! Bahar jaane ki kya zaroorat thi? Ab tum late ho jaogi aur Asad bechare ko wait karna parega!"

"Aapi, wo bechara nahi hai! Actually aapi maine unhe apne scars ke bhaare mein nahi bataiya hai abhi tak, aur unho ne mujhe short-sleeve wala blouse diya hai sari ke saath. Toh main kya karti? Aur phir mera pass toh har problem ka solution hai' toh phir maine tailor se detachable sleeves banwaya hai."

"Zoya, par tumhe usko batana hoga. Aur Mashallah woh tumhe itna pasand karta hai ki use tumse koi bhi shikayaad nahi hogi"

"Allah Miyaan, what's wrong with you aapi? Mere paas time nahi hai aur aap in baaton ko leke baithi hain. Help me get ready fast!"

"Ok ok, wear these earrings, while I make your hair!"

"Ok, please put my hair up in a French bun."

"Aapi, aapi, what's the time?"

"Ya Allah, it's 6.15 already. You are so late!"

Zoya was ready but she was rushing around to get the finishing touch right, and in the same rushed manner she headed towards the door.

"Zoya, aaram se!"

Zeenat's POV:
What am I going to do with this girl? Whatever it is' God, please don't give her any more sorrows. And if you do, I pray that may Asad be her strength through it all. May he be by her through thick and thin, like I know she will. I'm so glad they are taking time to spend with each other, at least the foundation that is shaky now will go on to be stronger.

Zoya, as usual in her clumsy ways' and this time rushed ways as well ended up tripping on her sari and landed on Asad's chest!

"What's wrong with you Ms. Farooqui?"

"Well if you give me a sari to wear, this is expected!"

"And you're late"

"I blame the sari"

"And what have you done to it" pointing at the sleeves

"Oh come on Mr. Khan, I just added some personal touch to it."

"Funny, Ms. Farooqui"

"You didn't laugh Mr. Khan"

"Asad, Zoya' you guys are fighting again? Aren't you getting late?" Dilshaad interrupted.
"Chalein Ms. Farooqui?"

"Yes, Mr. Khan"

Asad's POV:
What's wrong with this girl? Actually what's wrong with me? I was supposed to be mad at her for being late! And there she stumbles and falls upon my chest' and I forget. She is so pretty, her hair done up reveals her back entirely and yet it doesn't look skimpy. And although she looks amazing, she didn't wear the short-sleeved blouse. I wonder what went wrong this time! How can someone be so clumsy yet so graceful?

Zoya's POV:
I just love how he's always there to catch me when I fall! And this time it was bonus, he didn't go into his akdu mode. I think love has mellowed him, hahaha. May be he'll become Salim 6packs from Jahapanna 6 packs. Whatever it is, I love him either ways.

A smile had formed on Asad's lips and Zoya had taken notice.

"Mr. Khan, aap toh bahaut kush lag rahe hain!"

"Haan, woh actually' main' kuch soch raha tha"

"Mere bhaare mein Mr. Khan?"

"haan... I mean no'" he blushed with embarrassment of being caught

She chuckled "Aap toh aise sharma rahe hain jaise aap dulhan hai"

"Ms. Farooqui' Main drive kar raha hoon, aap mujhe disturb kar rahi hain"

"Main sahi kehti thi, ek statue bhi aapse zyaada romantic hai! Aap toh propose karne ke baad bhi aise hi hain"

"Aap kehna kya chahti hain? Actually, again main itna unromantic hoon, toh phir date cancel karren?"

"Allah Miyaan, what's wrong with you Mr.Khan!"

Asad smiled.

---x---

Finally they had arrived at their destination. He had booked a private dinner area, like a lounge, in a restaurant on the 7th floor of the building. This area was fully covered, with one of the walls being glass. The view from this glass was of the riverside, and the stars.  Within this space, they had a candle-lit dinner table for 2, a mini dance floor ' where they would slow dance later and a sofa' so that they can watch the sunset before dinner and the stars after dinner.

"How do you like it Ms. Farooqui?"

"It's amazing! Now I'm glad I'm not with a statue" and she hugged him. He was taken off-guard, but once he realized what was happening...he hugged her tight. His actions definitely spoke louder than his words.

"I wanted to come here early so that we could see the sunset. Normally, we only spend time in the nights with the stars... but today isn't just any other day. Come here..." he called her towards the sofa. They sat comfortably, beside each other and their legs were resting on the leg rest, and despite that it was awkward.  Was he supposed to have his arm around her? Was she supposed to lean on his chest? All these things had happened very unconsciously before, but today it had to be done deliberately until they overcame their shyness. There was still half an hour for the sun to set, and according to his plan' this was perfect timing.

"Ms. Farooqui, Do you know why I got you here?"

"Yes Mr. Khan, for a date! Did you forget already?"

"No, I didn't forget! But do you remember what you said last night?"

Zoya's POV:
What did I say? Unromantic... yes, but it's got to be more than that. Better proposal? - yes, that's it.

"Ummm...Hmmm... Yes, I do remember."

Asad got up and switched on instrumental slow dance music, while Zoya looked at what he was up to and how he didn't bother keeping up with the conversation. He walked up to her and held his hand out asking her for a dance. She gladly obliged.

He twirled her inwards, with her back facing his chest and there they were swaying to the music. His head had bowed down to her ears, and it seemed as though he was blowing soft breaths in her ears but he actually whispered "Zoya, I love you" and she turned around looking him in the eye, seeing the love he held for her. She responded "I love you too, Asad" and then he twirled her again' he remembered how she had got him to say that he felt lucky to have been engaged to her. When she twirled in again, it was as though they were breathing each other. He couldn't get enough of her scent and she couldn't get enough of his. This time he whispered "I feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth because you are going to be my wife".

She was overwhelmed with joy, so much joy that her eyes welled up. Asad would've been worried had it not been for her smile which was wider than it had ever been. He kissed her tears that just fell. And she hugged him.
It was time for sunset, they both walked towards the sofa. Hand-in-hand, and when they sat... without trying, his hands were over her shoulders and her head was on his chest. They were casually talking while watching the sunset. And then Zoya had something to say'

"Mr. Khan"

"Zoya, I think we should start using first names now."

"Asad, I have something very important to tell you"

"Yes, tell me."

"I actually got sleeves stitched on this blouse ... "

"Zoya, it's okay, if you're not comfortable with short sleeves, that's alright' it's no pressure, although I was a bit disappointed"

"Asad just listen to me" this was something she picked up from dilshaad, and she was glad that finally she could get Asad to listen to her.

"There is a reason why I don't wear short sleeves" she detached the sleeves to show him her scars' and he was shocked at what he saw. 

Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
vry nyc updt. Cont soon plz