moushumi_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
cant belive ur write his POV πŸ€—
thank u...will coment later after reading 1st wanna give u a bug thanksss πŸ˜ƒ
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Absoloutely brilliant, have been wanting to know what has been going on in his gorgeous head all this time ...I loved that he is sailing in the same boat as she is , the confusion and the dilemma. 
 He seemed so calm and composed all the time..

Loved how he tells her Buddy is bringing his girlfriend, he is taking no chances..jealous Arnav...
Loved how Anjali gives him a run down of the baking and it does something to him ...Anjali is awesome here! 
Loved that he is lost in her ...her dress her face ...and how she is looking in the dress! 

Loved the feeling you have described him feeling about her baking in his kitchen and ofcourse loved the kiss!  Loved him teasing her about the cake and him wanting it...loved it ! 
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
samaz95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaah,it was an absolutely adorable OS:)
And he kissed her,cant wait to see her reaction!
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome!!! I love your style of writing!!!πŸ˜ƒ
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh, what a OS!!
Fantastic to read Arnav's POV!
I am so glad he is also in a state like Khushi ;)
Eeek, he kissed her cheek! πŸ˜³
Arnav indeed was "Like a Boss!"
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav's POV!! Yay!

Seriously Ana this rocks!! Gosh what fun! It still had the humor intact! In fact more! Loved it to every corner of the update!

Tedha hain par mera hain lmao!!!

And his wandering thoughts which he tried his best to not to let it wander as a boss but failed miserably! :p

Her cute dress her cu not so cute but ahem ahem legs!

The Jealous Arnav is super fun!

Aww the resentment of not being able to have sweets in all his life now!! Lol I thought he would make her eat and then you know kiss/smooch! :D hehe but cheek kiss was cute uber cute!

Lsr girl? Buddy I hope you survive!

Cheers
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haaayee tht was sooo awesome
He kissed her
deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Man, that was awesome.. just, just AWESOME...πŸ‘

How do you come up with these things..??😲 First that Aaya mausam thande thande Dermi Cool ka..🀣 and now Teda hai par mera hai..🀣 are you endorsing their products? I'm sure their sale is gonna increase a lot now..πŸ˜† you cracked me up yaar... keep doing this.. i love it..❀️

Ohh i love this bro-sis duo...β€οΈπŸ˜†  Kaash.. KAASH mere bhai bhi aise hote.. when they would just shut up when i glare at them..πŸ˜’  Hell, even my younger bro looks older than me..πŸ˜†

and i so so Loved Arnav's I'm the BOSS attitude... He is the ultimate.. Hayee, I can just live my life drooling over him...☺️

and He KISSED her... you know how to built up that curiosity... I was holding my breadth reading that part and Woosh... He KISSED HER...☺️ It was not on lips but it was better than that...πŸ‘πŸΌ that day would come soon i hope when he would... ahem..ahem..πŸ˜‰

wonderful, amazing and just just...uggh no words to describe it.. You were awesome and the update was awesome...πŸ‘

Will be eagerly waiting for the next one... Do update soon...😊😊

PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! OMG! Aaahhh! 
I loved it! :D :D 
Lalaland222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my god! Had been waiting for this day and The BD's POV, DESPERATELY! And I mean WOW... just WOW. πŸ˜² 
Thats the best and the different-est ASR pov EVER. It was so much like.. ugh.. Idk how to explain. It felt so real! πŸ˜²
I loved how he was Jealous.
I loved how he found her very cute.
I loved how he described her smell - Vanilla cakes and Tropical fruits. 
And.. I can't believe he kissed her! On the cheeks but OH MY GODDD! πŸ˜³
The topmost opening button scene, tie thingy. It was absolutely, positively the most incredible thing I've read man. πŸ‘
Anjali is the coolest sister! I think I'd be more like her now when I grow up a little more and get married and all. Lolz. πŸ€—I loved how she called her 'Tedha' Literally, I would have punched that person who'd call Arnav tedha but this was just so funny man. I don't know what to say anymore. I certainly CAN'T wait for the next chapter! and if you don't update soon shit will get serious.