Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing Precap..
Waiting for update.
Thnx for PM...

Mariam..
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Super adorable!,, asad hugging her. Could it be out of jealousy? No idea..we'll just have to wait for ur update...
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing update and tanks for the pm.
Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update loved it totally
Reyansh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Supr update
Lvd d robot n cartoon manufacturing part
Asad jealous z so mch fun

Thnx fr pm dear
Endless-LOvE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

i want to dedicate this part to the following readers.

aishu3003 (thank you for always being the first or second one to commentJ)

Aileen134, mochhug, sarun314, Mahi982, Meself (thx for giving me long commentsJ)

QWEERRTTYYUUIIO (thx for when you always inbox me about how my update wasJ)

and thank you to all my readers for commenting at my work even though it wasnt as good as other ff's :)  people this is so far the longest update i guess so i wont receive any complaints i hope :P please read and comment! i shall then see you guys at page 28 or else no :P

Part 9:

Asad(thoughts): acha toh miss farooqi rehmaan sahib se batein karti rehti hain!
He decided to evesdrop even though he knew it was out of his character.

Humaira: zoya woh maan nahi raha. Keh raha hai agar mein usko saath lekar nahi gayi toh woh ammi abbu ko sab kuch bata dega. Mein usse saath mein le awon?
Zoya: par mr.khan nahi allow karenge.
Humaira: par woh nahi maan raha
Zoya: tum fikar mat karo mein aunty se baath karke dekhti hoon

Zoya cut the call and turned around but she accidently crashed into a tough body. She opened her eyes and found herself in someone's arm- it was her boss. His eyes look big when you looked closely. They stood there gazing at each other. Then they realize in what position they were standing and quickly let go each other.

Zoya: Mr.khan? Ap' ap chupe ke meri batein sun rahe the? Apko pata hai yeh galt baath hain.
Asad: nahi! Nahi toh! I wasnt evesdropping.
Zoya: toh ap yahan kya kar rahe hain?
Asad: coffee miss farooqi. Meri liya black coffee leke ao.
Zoya: okay sir

She got a coffee for herself and mr.khan. She placed his coffee on mr.khan's table.

Asad (thoughts): is she ignoring me? Usne mujhse baath kiu nahi ki? Waise toh chapar chpar karti rehti haI! Why am i affacted?

She was leaving when he called her from behind.
Zoya: yes mr.khan?
Asad: ap kisse baath kar rahi thi?
Zoya: Mr. Khan hum office mein hai toh apko meri personal life ke bare mein pouchne ka hak nahi ahi. Ap office ke bare mein pouch sakte hain.
Asad: ms.farooqi since your were talking on the phone during working hours, as your boss i havethe right to know kiu ke yeh ab company ka matter hain.
Zoya: wow mr.khan! a big round applause to you. App har cheez ko connect kar lenge par yeh nahi maane ge ke ap bhi galat ho sakte hain.
Asad: beacuse im never wrong.
Zoya: mr.khan im not always right but never wrong. For you kind information, mein appi se baath kar rahi thi
Asad: appi? Again? Ap humesha apni appi se baath karti rehti hain? 
Zoya: yes. Now may i leave?
Asad: okay

When she leaves, asad was confused why she lied to him everytime he asked her about who she talked to. Zoya went back to her cabin and called DS to get her permission for letting humaira and rehmaan stay overnight at their house. As expected, she gave her the permission.

The day just went by and they didnt even fight or said anything- Just a few words related to work. As soon as they reach home, they saw a girl and a guy siting with dilshaad and najma. Zoya ran towards them and hugged humaira and rehmaan.

Zoya: omg i missed you guys so much!
Humaira: i missed you too zoya 
Rey: omg i can't tell you how much i missed you Zee!
Zoya: i did more!
Rey: no i did more.
Humaira: okay bas karo tum dono.
Ray wishper to zoya: won't you introduce us to the handsome led over there?
Zoya: stop it rey! Dont even think about it!

She introduced them to mr.khan. Mr.khan shoke his hand with humaira and gave a polite smile, but when it came to rehmaan; he gave him a galre out if jealousy.

Everyone chatted and they had dinner while laughing and chatting as usual except for asad. It was the time to sleep. Asad saw humaira and rehmaan entering zoya's room.

Asad: whats happening here?

Zoya: apka kya matlab hai mr.khan?

Asad: rehmaan thumare kamre mein kiu ja raha hai?

Zoya: toh or kahan jaiga mr.khan?

Asad: ms.farooqi. Apka dimaag tikhane pe hai na? Puri raath ko ek gheir mard apke kamre mein rahega toh app secure fil karengi? Rehmaan tum yahan ao, you'll sleep with me.

Rehmaan: omg! Sach mein hottie???

Zoya: what the! No way

Asad: kiu nahi? Mujhe bhi rehmaan ka friend bana hai and its not you problem! Right rehmaan?

Rehmaan: absolutely hottie.

*rehmaan went into mr.khans room*

Zoya: yeh app teek nahi kar rahe hain mr.khan! Mein apko warn kar rahi hoon!

Asad: kya teek nahi kar raha hoon? Who ladka hai zoya! I can't let him sleep in your room!

Zoya: kiu? Apko rehmaan par barosa nahi hai?

Asad: mujhe rehmaan par barosa hai par-

Zoya: acha toh apko mujh par barosa nahi hai

Asad: nahi aisi baath nahi hai ms.farooqi

Zoya: enjoy your night with rey mr.khan!

She left and asad went back to his room.

Asad:  what do you think you are doing?

Rey: nothing, sone ja raha hoon.

Asad: no I mean ke I'll sleep on the bed.

Rey: toh so jao Na. I don't mind sharing the bed with you.

Asad had no other options other than sharing his bed with rey since he can't force his guest to sleep on the couch; it was mannerless, but there was something weird about him- to be more accurate, it was his behavior that was weird. The whole night asad was tossing and turning but couldn't sleep well because of rey putting his arms and legs on him from time to time.

*morning*

Everyone was on the dining table and having their breakfast while ray was drooling over his hottiie.

Zoya kicked him on the leg under the table and gave him a stare. He understood that she didn't like it when he drool over her friends and started eating his breakfast. Mr.khan was sitting at the head of the table asusual and zoya on his left side.

*Zoya and asad whispering*

Zoya: mr.khan

Asad: kya hua ms.farooqi?

Zoya: kaisa laga ray ke saath night spand karke?

Asad: urg! Don't even talk about it! The whole night khabi uske bazoo aur khabi uski legs mere upper

Zoya: hahah pata tha. Warn kiya tha na apko.

Asad: apko kaise pata? You slept with him?

The three of them has been friends about 8 years ago and always hang out together, therefore; all of their relatives called them "The Three Musketeers" sice then. Zoya remembered how she had to sleep with ray and humaira in New York when they visited her. The whole night she had to toss so lastly, she decided to sleep on the couch leaving both of them behind.sleeping with rey was everyone's horrible experience.

Zoya: nahi toh!

Asad: oh acha, waise kitne dino tak rehenge?

Zoya: kon?

Asad: rehmaan aur kon

Zoya: apne humaira ke bare mein toh kuch nahi kaha, then why rey? Kahin app jealous toh nahi ho rahe?

Asad: jealous and me? Sawal hi nahi paeda hota!

Dilshaad saw them wishpering to each other, at one point she was happy but she wanted to tease them.

DS: yeh kya kusar pusar kar rahe ho? Ahan?

Asad: kuch nahi ammi who hum kaam ke bare mein discuss kar rahe the.

DS: kya asad! Ab toh chor do bichari ko! Subha subha kaam

Zoya: nahi aunty! Woh meine shuru kiya tha

Everyone was shocked how zoya was taking asad's side while asad had a slight smile on his face.

Zoya: okay aunty him chalte hain
Asad: Ms.farooqi app pehle office Jao. I'll catch up...
Zoya: so you are not going with me?
Asad: no Ms.farooqi Mujhe kuch kaam hai. Jaise hi finish ho Gaya, I'll be there. Tab tak ap Mere office ke sarre calls attend karna.
Zoya: okay than see you.

*she left for her office and Asad went to his room and started searching for a file*

Asad: I can't believe I've misplaced a file. Pehli baar!

After searching for about 20 minutes, he found the file in his wardrobe. He took the file and left for office. When he enters the office, he saw one of his employee- akram shouting at zoya. And his strong zoya was crying, instead of shouting back, she was crying?

Akram: ms.zoya even if boss apko Dante Nahi hai ya phir thumara unke saath Koi rishta hai, it still doesn't give you the right to break things in the office!! You understood?? Apko pata hai yeh sir ke favourite cup hai? Obviously who apko toh dante ge nahi toh bacha kon? Hum employess! Who toh Sara gussa hum par hi uataren ge!

Asad was really angry watching all this. How dare he shout at zoya like as if he was the boss! It was time to show him his standard.

Asad: akram!!!!
Akram: bos'boss app yahan?
Asad: yahan Nahi Toh aur kahan? This is my office isliye yahan Woh Hoga Jo mein chata hoon. Thumari himat kaise hui ms.farooqi ko dantne ki. Abhi ke abhi sorry bolo!
Akram: sor..Sorry sir..
Asad: Mujhe Nahi ms.farooqi ko!
Akram: sorry ms.zoya 
Asad: now leave!!

*Akram left and Asad held zoya's hand and lead her to his cabin. Yet she didn't stopped crying so he decided to cheer her up.*

Asad: Oi cartoon! Why are you crying? Waise Toh mere samne bari banti pirti hoon. Ab kya hua?
Zoya: Mr.khan I didn't mean to break your favorite cup.

He knows his ways of making her smile were silly but it wasn't that bad- was it? He didn't know what to do to stop her from crying her eyes out, so he leaned in and embrace her tightly. He wasn't letting her go anyhow until she stopped crying.

"Zoya its okay. Cup hi toh that, dusra a jaiga. Right?" but she didn't reply.

She was actually shocked by his actions but somehow she felt safe in his arms. She placed her hand on his back and hugged him more tightly.

"Zoya are you okay?" He asked again while hugging her.

"Hmmm.." She murmured leaning more closely to him.

He didn't know weather this was her answer or she was receiving pleasure from hugging him. He placed a gentle kiss on her hair and inhales the fragrance of her hair. They didn't know where was this leading or why they were doing, But at the moment, it was the only thing they felt was right to do.

When they broke the hug, there was awkwardness between both of them. Neither of them knew what to say so zoya broke the silence.

Zoya: tha...thank you for your "sweet" consolation Mr.khan.
Asad: yo...Your wellcome'

And with that, she left his cabin and started doing her work. The whole day went silently since both of their minds were engrossed in the though of each other and replaying the hug. Only then zoya realized that it was the first time Asad called her zoya instead of cartoon and Ms.farooqi.

When they were returning home, zoya saw a man selling channe.

Zoya: mr.khan i want to eat channe 
Asad: ms.farooqi waise bhi apko ghar ja kar dinner karna hai toh whats the point of eating chan-

He turned and saw her pouting. She looked so cute that he couldn't resist her.

Asad: mein abhi lata hoon.

He got out of his car and bought channe for her.

Zoya: thanks asad 
Asad: what did u said??
Zoya: thanks??
Asad: no! After that 
Zoya: meine toh kuch nahi kaha 
Asad: par meine kuch suna
Zoya: asad apke kaan baj rahe hain
Asad: see you said it again! The very first word of your sentance. I want to hear it again.
Zoya: apke kaan-
Asad: leave it!

He startes driving again

Zoya: asad 
Asad: hmmm?

He then realized that she called him by his name. He looked at her and gave his smirk.

Zoya: asad.
Asad: hmmm?
Asad: what happen ms.farooqi
Asad: ms.farooqi. Agar app ko lagta hai ke aise karne se i will say ur name then save it. Kiu ke aisa hone nahi walla 
Zoya: oh really?? Mr.khan if i make u say my nam- ahhh!!! Mr.khan please stop the car! 
Asad: what happen ms.farooqi?

He turned towards her and saw her hand on her abdoman and the other hand clutched his shirt.

Asad: what happen? meri taraf dekho.
Zoya: no mr.khan bohot dard ho raha hai.!! 
Asad: zoya please look at me! Kya hua? Where does it pain? Zoya! Please dekho na

He was getting worried. He didnt know what to do. He cuped her face in his palms and turned her head towards himslef. But he was confused when he saw a smile on her face.

Zoya: ahah!! There you go mr.khan!
You just said my name.

He had to admit that she was really clever but he was angry at her for making him worried.

He held her tightly in his embrace fearing for somthing might happen to his zoya. His zoya? When was she his? He thought.

Asad: dont do that to me ever again! Pata hai mein kitna gabra gaya tha! Agar apko kuch ho jata toh? 
Zoya: Dont worry mujhe kuch nahi hua. I wont do that again.
Asad: promise?
Zoya: promise

He let go of her and started driving. It wasnt as awkward as before- maybe bacuause they had already hugged before.

Asad: zoya if i dont say your name then what would you have done? Continue this act?
Zoya: nahh' agar aise hota toh mein kehti ke "its okay mr.khan im fine. Temperoray pain tha. Ab chala Gaya"
Asad: your seriously mad zoya.
Zoya: woh toh mein hoon.

She was silently staring outside the car woindow. He leaned in towards the glass to get a clear view of what she sas gazing at.

It was the park near his house where most of the children play. He saw the kids running around with their parents chasing them. Their laughter could make ones mind at ease.

Zoya: kaash mere bhi ammi abbu hote. Meri bhi apni family hoti...

Her voice was so low as if someone was whispering. A lone tear shad from her eye. Before he could ask her further information, she got out of the car. He then realizes that they have reached Home.

She was walking towards the House when the felt a hand grabbing her wrist. She turned back and saw Mr.khan holding onto her.

Zoya: yeh app kya kar rahe hain Mr.khan. Let's go inside nah!

He didn't listen to her further complaints and embrace her with all the power he got.

Asad: zoya, khabi mat kehna ke you don't have a family. My family is your family. Kya app meri ammi ko apni ammi jaise nahi manti?
Zoya: mein maanti hoon Mr.khan.

And they stood there hugging each other.

Zoya: asad?
Asad: hmm?
Zoya: this the third time you hugged me in one whole day. I told you nah! I'm fine. App yunhi bewaja chinta karte hain.
Asad: agar app aise sad rehngi toh mujhe tho chinta karni padegi na.

They were so lost in their world that they didn't even sense a pair of eyes spying them. Suddenly, they heard a loud noise which seemed like someone broke the plant outside their house. They let go of each other and look around.

Zoya: what was that?

Asad: pata nahi. Choro lets go.

Farah <3

Edited by Sirit-of-Dead - 10 years ago
sarun314 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res

-----Unres-----

YIIIPPPEEE πŸ₯³first agian !!! WOOOHOOOHOOO i am sooo happy :)

BIG THANK YOU THANK YOU SOO MUCHHH FOR DEDICATING TO ME!! this is first time someone dedicated to me actually !!!! and ya THANK YOU so mucchhh for LONNNGGG update !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

okay move on to story :)

GOOSSHHH :O i am out of words i have no words seriously this was one of the bext chapter and my fav too πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I LOVE everythings about it <3 
so New enter name is REY ( nice name ) and he is going gaga over Asad kinda ( lol he is gay) πŸ€£
poor Asad wouldnt sleep well coz of REY !!

and while having breakfast awww Zoya taking Asad's Side and Whispering to each other *SHHOOO cute* !!

LOVE how he try to cheers her up when she wasnt stop crying*i am so in LOVE with this ASAD very very different then show one*

OH MY  GOD πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² he even KISS her <3 <3
he huged her and call her zoya !! <3 <3 eekkkskksss and she also hugged him back *woh bi really tightly and me soo loving this*😳😳😳

He hugged her three times in one day !! <3 <3 <3

love when she was teasing him 1!!*AAAWWWIIEEE*love how they call each other by their names *Asad and Zoya*!!

he loves her so much ,cant see her in pain <3 <3
seriously i dont know what else to write !! it was such wonderful update that i cant explains in words!! :)
 Update soon :)
Sophia <3 

Edited by sarun314 - 10 years ago
Aileen134 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res

---- Unres ---
Wohoo! 2nd to comment!πŸ˜†
Thank you sooo much for dedicating this chapter to me !!!! πŸ˜³
( Thanks for such a god-gifted dedication ) 
He stopped Rey from sleeping in the same room with ZOYA! πŸ€£
Aw ! β€οΈ Asad wanted Zoya to call him by his name!! 
'Asad : ap ne kia kaha? 
Zoya : thanks
Asad : nai us se pehle' 
And Asad got jealous when he saw Zoya hugging Rey and Zoya allowing him to sleep in her room! πŸ€£

And Asad got mad πŸ˜‘ when Akram was shouting at Zoya! Plus + he asked Akram to apologise! 

And the way Asad tried to cheer up Zoya!!! Assfghjkl Oi cartoon etc πŸ˜³
And Asad kiss'd her when she cried!!  
How sweet!! <3 
And both of them hugg'd each other! And there was awkwardness after they broke the hug as I expected πŸ˜†
And it's getting less and less awkward as they kept hugging each other!!! β€οΈ

And he bought Channe for Zoya! How sweet! β€οΈ
The way zoya said 'Asad' <3 
'Zoya : Asad 
Asad : Hmm'
It looks like they' are husband&Wife! πŸ˜³
And Asad got annoyed!! ( When he was sleeping with Rey!!! ) LOL πŸ€£ 
Thanks to Rey, they're getting closer and closer! 
They're secretly whispering in the morning! πŸ˜³

The way they were teasing each other!!! Lov'd it! πŸ˜³
Zoya wanted Asad to call her by her name so she started acting! How unpredictable ! πŸ˜³
And she succeeded as I expected !

Asad's falling for Zoya! Heheheh πŸ˜†
(And Asad hugged her thrice)
And without hesitation he said ' my family is your family' 
And Asad gets worried when Zoya cries ! How sweet 

Overall : nicely wrritten!! Lov'd it! 
It was sweet! Nice and lovely! 
It was long too! <3 
Thanks
Pm me
Update soon

~ Aileen ~